PDA

View Full Version : FL with blood

patpat
29-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Just finish a sexsion with 1 of the OKT girl.... however, itwas a very unpleasant 1 for me. can you bro out there advice me what can i do for this kind of situation ?
upon reaching the room, the girl took a bit of time to wash me up(tell me she have to dry hair, pay room bill…..)I waited for about 20mins in the room before we can start the bath session.when entering the bath room, she insist to off the light as she claim she was too shy… After shower(take about 5 mins), we proceed to the bed & she also insist to have the light switch off. She then give me a cat bath for about 5 mins & proceed to FJ, when I tried to enter, can feel a bit wet & I thought she could have applied KY…after I had explored. I withdrew my dick out, I saw some black color stain on the CD(with the light off in the room. Only the light from the bath room), I thought my dick had bleed as I could had hump her too hard. As I used my hand to touch the CD, I can feel the wetness…. On my god, I quickly grab some tissues by the side & clean it & I realized it was blood.
When I ask her how come she do it since her aunty is her, she just keep quite & quickly walk to the toilet. I understand that sometime aunty may just come unexpected but from her expression, she could have know that her aunty had arrived (but very min) & she is trying her luck to take more customer by switching off the light. I believe the OKT should know about the aunty but also trying his luck. When I enquiry the OKT, he just said sorry & nothing else. I had to call him & ask for an answer then he told me I just pay half. What the f*** is the OKT trying to do?

me109
29-09-2006, 02:35 PM
Not good. Which OKT is this? Full refund should be offered.

patpat
29-09-2006, 02:43 PM
can get full refund even i had f her once?

kokakola
29-09-2006, 02:56 PM
Bro, which OKT u patronize? How we know tat u telling the truth?

King_George
29-09-2006, 02:56 PM

I think half its ok. However , future better go to reliable OKT.
Can we know who the OKT.? :)

patpat
29-09-2006, 02:57 PM
the OKT is B O. room is along bencoolen. high floor room. gal name is .... F.....

kokakola
29-09-2006, 03:15 PM
Not good. Which OKT is this? Full refund should be offered.
I agreed wif bro me109, if i were u, i will request for full refund....

kokakola
29-09-2006, 03:22 PM
the OKT is B O. room is along bencoolen. high floor room. gal name is .... F.....
Bro patpat, pls write the OKT name in full...i believe tat if u r honest, u will not get zapped....

patpat
29-09-2006, 03:41 PM
i only know him as BO. u want me to put up his number, i don bother if anyone want to zap me. what i state is truth.

MugenChicken
29-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Bro patpat, pls write the OKT name in full...i believe tat if u r honest, u will not get zapped....

Bro patpat, i think people here will understand and will up your points instead of zapping you because of your warning.

So dun be afraid to put the name of the girl and OKT so brothers here are warned...

patpat
29-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Hi bro mugenchicken,Thanks for your encouragement, as I mention, I only know him as BO. He sound like a Thai guy. His number is 9xxxx294. the girl name is F5. i can even quote u the room number.. (but i would not as for the security of the girl, dont want her to be caught & send back because of this)
if BO is here to zap me, go ahead. i will thanks you for doing that. :p

me109
29-09-2006, 04:10 PM
Hi bro mugenchicken,Thanks for your encouragement, as I mention, I only know him as BO. He sound like a Thai guy. His number is 9xxxx294. the girl name is F5. i can even quote u the room number.. (but i would not as for the security of the girl, dont want her to be caught & send back because of this)

Looks like your keena zapp a bit. Thanks for your info.
I think the bros here will help up you back.

My power regain tonight. Please wait!

owen1
29-09-2006, 04:12 PM
i guess u were wearing a cap...so low risk
full refund maybe not...but half price is reasonable i guess.

u shld have ask for bbbj with cim

kokakola
29-09-2006, 04:16 PM
Bro, my OKTs list do not have number ending wif 294... Anyway, pls! do not post the room number here...

slider_72
29-09-2006, 04:18 PM
girl name F5??? Isn't that one of Mdelight's girls?

Liquid@cid
29-09-2006, 04:18 PM
this type of business is one time, dun think that okt is a clever one anyway up you :D

stephan
29-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Dear threadstarter,
All honry bonkers here will appreciate ur effort if wat u have quoted is truth.

To all honry bonkers I referring to, pleas say something here! :D

patpat
29-09-2006, 04:28 PM
i guess u were wearing a cap...so low risk
full refund maybe not...but half price is reasonable i guess.

u shld have ask for bbbj with cim

yes, i m wearing & alway wear a cap. for chinese, if you bonk a gal with "that", bad luck will fall on you.

when i saw the blood, i had already pissed off, no more mood to for CIM.
i mention that i can quote the room number was to clear those doubt from some bros that thought i m making up story, of course no matter how bad is the sitution is, i will not do so...

i had learned my lesson, next time when i get those FL, will do an inspection on the pussy for blood ..... kekekke.... :D

fatboy
29-09-2006, 04:31 PM
Its not BO lah, its a imposter who sms and say BO here.........,I got it once and after the not so "BO service", called BO to complain. Then realise that.

patpat
29-09-2006, 04:42 PM
Its not BO lah, its a imposter who sms and say BO here.........,I got it once and after the not so "BO service", called BO to complain. Then realise that.

oh, so the number dont belong to real BO, i got gal from the real BO before, the real BO is a lady right? i remenber sometime ago when i call BO for stock, it was a lady who answer(thai lady... ... ..)

fw190
29-09-2006, 04:46 PM
oh, so the number dont belong to real BO, i got gal from the real BO before, the real BO is a lady right? i remenber sometime ago when i call BO for stock, it was a lady who answer(thai lady... ... ..)

I think your number is real BO's old number. He also has new number.

sianren
29-09-2006, 05:21 PM

If I not wrong,,, this B.O is geniue OKT and why sometimes man or lady answer the call depends who is around to co-ordinate the Gals here and the other will check for new stock for Bros in the land of thousands smile...

girl name F5??? Isn't that one of Mdelight's girls?

Many of our Tom Yam soup are share around depending on which OKTs U are comfortable with...!!!!

educatedman
29-09-2006, 05:57 PM
BO???
who is this okt???

anyway, do not post the hp no. or room no. at all ok!!! its super duper disregards to the thread's security and danger.

if u got zapped, juz treat it as a norm. i also got zapped many times.. i dun really carez... maybe i can fight to be the lowest scoring samster?

educatedman
29-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Many of our Tom Yam soup are share around depending on which OKTs U are comfortable with...!!!!

bro sianren, u are super observant! tot u hunt ard TNs only.. now u are attacking TG gals???
anyway, not all tomyams are marketed under same okts... just tt there are too many sub-agents here!!
be careful..... too many sub-agents, too many TGs in tis market...

its getting super duper terrible now...!!!
sub-agents dun deal with the gals directly.. i assume thats why many okts are juz giving fucked up service.. cos' they dun care if gals will perform, cos' not their own gals. they just want $$$!!! chiongster's hard earned $$$!!!

TO HELL WITH SUB-AGENTS!!!

sianren
29-09-2006, 06:11 PM
BO???
who is this okt???

anyway, do not post the hp no. or room no. at all ok!!! its super duper disregards to the thread's security and danger.

if u got zapped, juz treat it as a norm. i also got zapped many times.. i dun really carez... maybe i can fight to be the lowest scoring samster?

B.O is not in this Forum...somewhere else

Bro educatedman, u cannot be the lowest scoring unless -1000 points ( DHL8888 (http://forum.sammyboy.com/member.php?u=141728"/)) this bro DHL8888 is -1006 points

bro sianren, u are super observant! tot u hunt ard TNs only.. now u are attacking TG gals???
anyway, not all tomyams are marketed under same okts... just tt there are too many sub-agents here!!
be careful..... too many sub-agents, too many TGs in tis market...

I usually moved around....Sian one place, move to another..heheh

ph1970
29-09-2006, 06:14 PM
yes, i m wearing & alway wear a cap. for chinese, if you bonk a gal with "that", bad luck will fall on you.

if what u stated is true, i'll up u next week when my power is up.

educatedman
29-09-2006, 06:17 PM
bro, if B.O is not here......
where is he operating??

if i am not wrong, there are quite a few bros here who are helping him sell his gals right???
stoneking, Crescendo? and maybe got more.....
all different pricing...!!!

groo
29-09-2006, 06:30 PM
...the OKT, he just said sorry & nothing else. I had to call him & ask for an answer then he told me I just pay half....You should ask for full refund. No 2 ways about it. Many people consider this to be bad luck. I've even heard that getting your hair washed in a salon by a girl who's having a visiting aunty is bad luck. So now, i only have my hair cut by a male barber, just to be safe... :D

I dunno whether to believe you, but you've brought up an issue which is food for thought. For that, i'll up your points. Cheers! :p

koons
29-09-2006, 09:00 PM
WTF that's bad shit bro!...should ask for refund.....report polis..LOL.good luck next time.:eek:

adonis
30-09-2006, 03:26 AM
I've had sex before with an FL who's vagina was bleeding. I was using a condom. She told me that her periods were over 1 week ago. I thought how come it's still bleeding. Other SBF guys reported the same experience. Then I happened to read in my wife's women's magazine that this could be a symptom of cervical cancer. I've seen 2 pictures of bleeding cervixs on the internet too. They were labelled as cervical cancer if I remember correctly.

sammyboyfor
30-09-2006, 03:29 AM
I've had sex before with an FL who's vagina was bleeding. I was using a condom. She told me that her periods were over 1 week ago. I thought how come it's still bleeding. Other SBF guys reported the same experience. Then I happened to read in my wife's women's magazine that this could be a symptom of cervical cancer. I've seen 2 pictures of bleeding cervixs on the internet too. They were labelled as cervical cancer if I remember correctly.

Top 10 Causes of Vaginal Bleeding After Sex
From Tracee Cornforth,
Your Guide to Women's Health.
FREE Newsletter. Sign Up Now!
What Causes Post-Coital Bleeding?
You've just finished making love, and you're in that pleasant dream-like state when you go to the bathroom and discover that you are bleeding. Nothing can bring you back to reality faster than vaginal bleeding after sex. Post-coital bleeding can occur for a number of reasons, and is nothing to take lightly. Here's a look at the top 10 causes of vaginal bleeding after sex:

1. Cervical dysplasia: Cervical dysplasia is precancerous changes of the epithelial cells that line the cervix. Risk increases with multiple sexual partners, sex before age 18, childbirth before age 16, or a past history of STDs. Treatment is usually cryosurgery or conisation.

2. Chlamydia: A bacterial infection that is usually transmitted through sexual activity or contact with semen, vaginal fluid, or blood.

3. Gonorrhea: A usually sexually transmitted disease caused by a bacteria. Several pharmaceutical treatments are available.

4. Vaginitis or Cervicitis: Inflammation or swelling and infection of the vagina or cervix. Treatment depends on the cause.

5. Cervical polyps: Cervical polyps are smooth, red or purple, finger-like growths that grow out of the mucuos layer of the cervix or the cervical canal. Cervical polyps are extremely fragile, extending out of the cervix, and easily and painlessly removed.

6. Trichomoniasis: A usually sexually transmitted disease caused by protozoan. Can also be passed to newborns during vaginal birth by infected mothers. Although rare, transmission is also possible in tap water, hot tubs, urine, on toilet seats, and in swimming pools. May cause vaginitis.

7. Vaginal Yeast Infection: An overgrowth of the normal fungi that inhabits the vaginal area. Common symptoms include itching, burning, and an odorless, white, cheese-like discharge.

8. Endometritis or adenomyosis: Endometritis is defined by Dorland's Medical Dictionary, 27th Edition as an inflammation of the endometrium (the innermost layer of the uterus). Both conditions are associated with endometriosis. Adenomysis is when endometrial tissue attaches itself to the uterus, or another organ such as the ovaries, and grows outside of the uterus.

9. Uterine polyps: Uterine polyps occur when the endometrium overgrows causing these protrusions into the uterus. It is extremely rare for these growths to grow in a way that is either benign or malignant. Women with uterine polyps frequently experience bleeding between periods (metrorrhagia), other symptoms includes vaginal bleeding after sex, spotting, menorrhagia, bleeding after menopause, and breakthrough bleeding during hormone therapy. Hysteroscopic-guided curettage is the prefered treatment, since the normal D&C is basically an unguided procedure that may miss many of the uterine polyps.

10. Fibroid tumors: Uterine fibroid tumors are usually benign tumors. They are solid masses made of fibrous tissue. Fibroid tumors are rarely malignant. Symptoms of fibroid tumors vary among women, with some women never experiencing any symptoms at all. Women who can wait until menopause will see their fibroids shrink and disappear once their bodies stop producing estrogen. It's important that women with fibroids make sure they never take estrogen, in any form including birth control pills, since estrogen increases fibroid growth. Several treatments are currently available for uterine fibroid tumors from myomectomy and uterine artery embolization to the traditional hysterectomy.

Diagnosing vaginal bleeding after sex is usually a matter of exclusion. Anytime you experience post-coital bleeding or vaginal bleeding after sex call your doctor immediately!