PDA

View Full Version : Lunch time read

fatboislim
24-03-2016, 04:57 AM
Lunch time read newspaper and scanned the ads. Opted for an MP near selegie. i know brothers in the forum warned abt AV raid but feeling sian so decided to try luck. Anyways, called office that im meeting client, went in, asked for 1hr, paid and showered. Then as i was looking for the normal shorts or disposables, a thin b-cup around late 20s ML came in. To my surprise, she said here no such thing. Just wrap towel. I knew then i struck gold.
Thankfully, the massage wasnt piano but average. After working on my back, she asked me to turn and immediately sucked my nipple and popped the GQ. Opted for BM. Everything off except pants.Straddled me and she worked her magic. Auto roaming allowed. The boobs a little too small for my taste and the soft moaning was a little too fake but what the hell...i appreciated the effort and she wasnt rushy, kept her smile and i had my hr's worth. i I think this place may have not be new for the more experienced. There is a thread on a place nearby btw. Will i rtm? Maybe because had experienced better but wldnt strike this place off completely.

Damage: $50 + $80
Parking available