PDA

View Full Version : Special massage east

tAiLs
23-03-2016, 07:39 PM
Anyway, this more or less a followup from my clean massage post i made earlier on.. 2nd FR please go easy on me, Don't mind people pointing out stuff or give criticism, end of the day everyone might experience differently, I respect that. Don't follow bad example of some old "pig bu" samster.
One of the main reason adding another thread is because the clean one does not seem to benefit most bros as that was my first time to clean when i mistook got bonus level.

Location: open estimate 2 years, considered as Tanjong katong road area, open pass midnight but forget what time, not very late i think maybe 2am i forgot.
Name: L***, mid age milf (she say she 32 I dont believe someone can clarify kindly share LOL)

Feel its best to share the things thats a minus in my books 1st.
: Enter door first thing past money before i ask or do anything. Damage 100/120 SGD for massage + jg depending on chemistry, you ask her better. I feel she like trying to act young and hiding her real age, sound old also.. Not thats its wrong or right la but a turnoff for me. Before start anything I already feel like big carrot head... Still say her client all tip her gao gao for good massage, really felt bloody skeptical liao. Before massage hear all these somemore not willingly give money on my own accord (which i usually do before session start and not forced)

Body: 6/10 I can't tell if its C or D my judgement quite fail, but definitely busty and not saggy and they are natural, fat, voice sound old.
Massage: 8.5/10 Good, Solid and shiok, use oil, help me massage back/neck/leg/head (choose 3 of 4 options), she massage the 2 big veins behind the neck and also head, the massage hurt like hell feels like going to rub of my scalp, but as im typing i feel very awake and shiok. She explain 12 nerves go through there.. she help to unblock veins because if those veins stuck/clot dont massage will high chance kanna stroke, feel bloody tired. She explain alot of theory la i dun understand lol.
Jg: ?/10 Not really into aunty so cant really stand.. More she tease more my 2IC sleep.. Then suprisingly she tell me pull down her bra and shirt and the two bongos boing out, tell me grope top (though i was quite unwillingly due to age but those big tits looks smooth and young sia) She has the tits though for that age :D If I was old uncle maybe I could be really attracted to this mid age milf :rolleyes: Then she suddenly rush my 2IC wakeup and i tio chuat a finger up my poohole :eek: then 2IC scream liao.

Verdict: If i had the choice, massage enough for me, for me it is good (maybe better than the clean one from my other thread, this one help me massage back can hear crack crack). Its not that she is bad that I dont want jg, said liao if I'm old uncle, even though she is fat she is considered hot at that age. But i really really realieee love the massage, will RTM but i wonder can go just for massage alone anot :confused: but also damn busty and natrual.. but old and fat, entire session too confuse to realise if im horny or not.

PM me for contact, she one/two woman show so appointment should be better (even though i walk in LOL), she speak mandarin, PRC.
Kindly up me at your own accord and teach me the ethics if I need to up back anot very new to this. I'm not related to her hor, I just feel abit wasted because older bros can definitely appreciate her more than me so this FR is purely out of good will since her massage good, haha....

johnn
23-03-2016, 07:45 PM
yes 24hr,
free body scrub,
tanjong katong rd.
spacious room, bath attach.
see adpost

tAiLs
23-03-2016, 07:56 PM
yes 24hr,
free body scrub,
tanjong katong rd.
pm many bros oredi.

Tolong ah, Im not looking for trouble, I really got try thats why sharing, you dont come ki tao hong again -.-

bedokMassage
23-03-2016, 07:57 PM
who..?
many had tried, close at 3am.
ctc send out
tanjong katong rd 24 hr.
solo one lady operate.
yes bigboob 34dd.
milf pretty, 32 yo

tAiLs
23-03-2016, 08:02 PM
who..?
many had tried, close at 3am.
ctc send out

duno if 3am need to check with her, im quite sure not round the clock.

GOODFELLO
23-03-2016, 08:19 PM
Tails Samster

Interesting FR. U are unsure if you are HORNY after all the best tactics shown to you.😵

You seem to enjoy GOOD DECENT MASSAGE most. I pm you liao.

tAiLs
23-03-2016, 08:34 PM
Tails Samster

Interesting FR. U are unsure if you are HORNY after all the best tactics shown to you.��

You seem to enjoy GOOD DECENT MASSAGE most. I pm you liao.

No la, u go read again, she abit too old for me lol. Never receive ur pm leh. I got a hidden gem in around little viet in east, im not sharing that. I mostly go special one, now i got a regular young ml that satisfies me fully but like explore around lol :P I too picky Liao, Ai pi ai qi ai dua liap ni!

bedokMassage
24-03-2016, 12:06 PM
tanjong katong rd 24 hr spa shop.
adpost online ads.
got the ads.

kyut_na_it
29-03-2016, 11:04 AM
please pm me location bro

AStrayCat
26-04-2016, 01:16 PM
Went there yesterday. Had L***
Very disappointed. I don't mind MILF, in fact I like, but she talks too much, and one thing I really don't like is asking for money upfront, before massage even start. I don't mean the normal massage fees, but she said "$100 for massage plus HJ"
She interrupted massage 3 times: twice for answering phone, and third time to go and receive new customer who walked in.
That guy was sitting outside the room, while she finished with me, artificially moaning loud when I touched her boobs.

bedokMassage
26-04-2016, 01:55 PM
guy sit outside, hear her moan, he feel shiok too

johnn
16-05-2016, 03:05 PM
Very disappointed. I don't mind MILF, in fact I like, but she talks too much, and one thing I really don't like is asking for money upfront, before massage even start. I don't mean the normal massage fees, but she said "$100 for massage plus HJ"
She interrupted massage 3 times: twice for answering phone, and third time to go and receive new customer who walked in.
That guy was sitting outside the room, while she finished with me, artificially moaning loud when I touched her boobs.

can share ctc,.....
tanjong katong rd

bedokMassage
14-06-2016, 03:48 AM

many ppl complain the place,too bad.
collect money first, ppl dun like

alehandro
14-10-2016, 01:13 PM
Hi bro, can share ur contacts. Thanks.

power69
16-10-2016, 02:30 AM
open till 3am, one lady show

nhp69
16-10-2016, 06:59 AM
open till 3am, one lady show

Hehe can share bro? East sider here:D