PDA

View Full Version : Love Story

Spytheman
28-09-2006, 01:46 AM
what makes one a devil or an angel?

my confession as a devil

My job allows me to encounters gals who are 17 or 18 yr old and the temptation i got from the virgins are all irresistable. some of them had crush on me , send me love letters and some of them even explicitly show their love to me.
one of them , lilian.
I know her becos the world say she had a crush on me. Btw i just got married that time and i got no time for these nonsense , even i know i am quite charming or what people claims very man ? haha..
life is unpredictable , my sex life with my wife din work out that well and yup this gal is always there smiling at me, and one day i decided to ask for her hp number.
We had each other hp but wat realli sparkled this love is we exchange jokes in msn. I was the crappiest and lamest man on earth and i actualli created so many lame jokes for her and even in my work place , i dedicated to her in my own way wo people knowing.
one fine day , we decided to meet in my house. she know i have a wife and i know she is 11 yr younger than me. however love conquer everytik. the relationship is so so special .
she came with her uniform and me i just wear my normal shorts and singlet.
we were watching tv. i decided to give her a hug and wat i got from her was a passionate kiss for 20 min. for the fact that i am with my wife for 12 yrs, this was the first time i kissed lilian with passion and love. she told me kissing must close eyes , this is to respect me. i wanted to carass her breast but she has sensitive nipples and breasts so yup out of bound. however her wet pussy is yes yes zone and we kissed and we proceed to my room and yup ... i moved her wet zone and she is so fucking wet and yes... i finger her and she is so wet... tiking she is a very quiet gal and she is 17 only.. i felt gulity to finger her... but she pent like nobody's business..
so i carried on...
it is about time , my wife is coming back so we had to stop ...

we cabbed back to her sengkang area.

she told me she will cry when she knows i am seeing my wife again.

more to come - breaking her virginity at her 18 yr old at swissold tell at 7th storey room 17 and second round of sex when she finish her majot examination.

Spytheman
28-09-2006, 01:54 AM
DO you believe that there was one incident that me and my wife were using the travellator in a mrt station , lilian appeared on the opposite direction of the other travellator. She saw us and wat she told me was she cried throughout the whole trip home.

my heart hurts of course. what can i do ? turn the other way round and run. my wife and i have a 13 yr of r/s and i love my wife too
however this gal is someone very impt too ...
i was always at loss when come to this....
my wife or her....
my love

lilian always tell me she will tell me somtik when we can find a roof top , not until we had a chance to.. however now she told me she want to tell me how she felt as a underground lover. she cant tell people who is her bf . cos how to tell ?

our outing toJay chou concert was also sooooo sooo secretive and everytime we went out , we cant even publicallly meet and hold hand becos i am married. maybe it was love she endured...

now maybe it was love , she initiated a break after her virgin sex with me

Spytheman
28-09-2006, 01:57 AM
as a devil of me ,

the break changed my life , and i was like using every chance to destroy her... i verbally abused her , harassed her via smses... send nasty sms or even threaten her ...
she told me i am out of my mind. Yup i told her i was out of my mind when you left me.

maybe when i have time, i should share my happier moment with sbf than sobbing now....

next instalment is about me n her on 17th of july

KingEros
28-09-2006, 04:00 AM
Btw i just got married that time
i know she is 11 yr younger than me
for the fact that i am with my wife for 12 yrs
tiking she is a very quiet gal and she is 17 only

Dunno whether to fail you for Mathematics ... 17 + 11 = 28, 28 - 12 = 16???
Or to just simply fail you for English. :confused:

Xgenre
28-09-2006, 05:19 AM

Both his maths and english are ok what.

The girl is 17 and he's 11 years older so that makes him 28. The writer also told us he's with his wife for 12 years already. The number '12' has nothing to do with the girl's age (17) or how much older he is (11).

I think what his paragraph means is
I know she's 17 years old now. I know I'm 11 years older than her. If not for the fact that I'm with my wife for 12 years already, I may have chosen her.

adnex
28-09-2006, 06:43 AM
:confused: Both his maths and english are ok what.

The girl is 17 and he's 11 years older so that makes him 28. The writer also told us he's with his wife for 12 years already. The number '12' has nothing to do with the girl's age (17) or how much older he is (11).

I think what his paragraph means is
I know she's 17 years old now. I know I'm 11 years older than her. If not for the fact that I'm with my wife for 12 years already, I may have chosen her.

I think what KingEro is higlighting that he married his wifey at 16. ?:confused:

Thrill-seeker
26-05-2007, 02:29 PM
:confused:

I think what KingEro is higlighting that he married his wifey at 16. ?:confused:

Maybe not married, but knew his wife since 16. He did mention being just married above.

HIVsucks_XXX
26-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Is this story touching or what?:)

goofybaby69
26-05-2007, 02:48 PM

since he has failed his mathematics and english, he can't possibly be a teacher and therefore that made his story sound more like a fiction than real.

blade
26-05-2007, 03:04 PM
since he has failed his mathematics and english, he can't possibly be a teacher and therefore that made his story sound more like a fiction than real.

u don have to be a teacher to get to know 17yrs olds i guess..don put ur judgement down so fast...

Akina
26-05-2007, 03:11 PM
Fact or fiction, story quite good ... more :)

peerer
26-05-2007, 03:22 PM
Threadstarter, please continue your encounter

second hole
26-05-2007, 03:51 PM
u don have to be a teacher to get to know 17yrs olds i guess..don put ur judgement down so fast...

Hehe maybe he teaches basketball ... :)

MM&MM
26-05-2007, 10:14 PM
Thumbs up. Do continue pse.:D :p

Cyber Erotica
27-05-2007, 02:54 AM
Me pitch tent here ..

Bittersweet Guy
27-05-2007, 05:11 AM
Quite unbelievable for a true account. but what the hack, I am looking forwards to the 17th July. :)

kane30s
27-05-2007, 09:28 AM
yup ... i sense a good story coming right up here..