PDA

View Full Version : Think I kanna KCed, opinions needed brothers

modelphotolib
21-03-2016, 10:27 AM
Long story short, met this young FL in TW. Very sincere and innocent, we talked a lot about life in the 4hours. I asked for her WeChat and she gave me. Been looking forward to chatting with her daily. Story is typical about sick parent and she had to help foot bill as little Brother is still young. I was skeptical.

Recently asked for her FB and she gave me. Turns out everything she said was true about her family.

She is not the most attractive, in face she said she always get rejected at the door. But she has this factor about her that attracted me a lot.

I am attached. Help me bro!

Ntspannar
21-03-2016, 11:03 AM
Long story short, met this young FL in TW. Very sincere and innocent, we talked a lot about life in the 4hours. I asked for her WeChat and she gave me. Been looking forward to chatting with her daily. Story is typical about sick parent and she had to help foot bill as little Brother is still young. I was skeptical.

Recently asked for her FB and she gave me. Turns out everything she said was true about her family.

She is not the most attractive, in face she said she always get rejected at the door. But she has this factor about her that attracted me a lot.

I understand the feeling of being attracted, but why must it always equate to helping out financially?
Did she not make her choice to earn the income? And law of probability suggest someone else would help her financially too. Is there a need to be a "hero"?
If yes why not be the hero of the one you are attached to? Is she not worth your heroism?

modelphotolib
21-03-2016, 11:08 AM
I understand the feeling of being attracted, but why must it always equate to helping out financially?
Did she not make her choice to earn the income? And law of probability suggest someone else would help her financially too. Is there a need to be a "hero"?
If yes why not be the hero of the one you are attached to? Is she not worth your heroism?

She did not ask for money.

xav1983
21-03-2016, 11:08 AM
please move away. Irregardless whether it is real or not, if you help her don expect this n that and since you are attached you shouldnt be tempted into another romance unless you are willing to stand to gain nothing.

Help her all you wan but expect nothing in return.

Ntspannar
21-03-2016, 11:11 AM

Of course she didn't. If she did she won't be such a nice person.
But that's what you are thinking of is it not? To save her from her line of work since she is only working cause of financial difficulties right?

Don't tell me you just want to lend your shoulder for her to cry on ah...

It matters not what she ask for. It matters what you intend to do...

modelphotolib
21-03-2016, 11:53 AM
please move away. Irregardless whether it is real or not, if you help her don expect this n that and since you are attached you shouldnt be tempted into another romance unless you are willing to stand to gain nothing.

Help her all you wan but expect nothing in return.

hmm, thanks bro xav for your advice. I dont intend to help her, but i am pondering if I should RTF, she asked me to contact her directly when im in back there

Of course she didn't. If she did she won't be such a nice person.
But that's what you are thinking of is it not? To save her from her line of work since she is only working cause of financial difficulties right?

Don't tell me you just want to lend your shoulder for her to cry on ah...

It matters not what she ask for. It matters what you intend to do...

true, thanks bro ntspannar. I have no plans to save her but i admit, when I first met her, it was for an hour one shot, but i extended 3 hours just to chitchat and supper..

a2014
21-03-2016, 12:15 PM

TS, No she wouldn't at this moment. Later you will find out. I med one PRC before, decent looking, very stubborn kind of character. However one fine day money matter will come by.

I told her this is not what a local here will normally do and finally immediately her contact disappear from my list, apparently I was being blocked or being place in the black list already.

You can continue but you must know the danger and limitation, don't get drag into it.

This is my personal opinion. Take Care.

justdarrennn
21-03-2016, 12:18 PM
Forgive me for my ignorance but can I ask what does KC means?

sammyboyfor
21-03-2016, 12:22 PM

I met a girl in TW with a sick parent and a family to support too.

She had to work two jobs. She did 9 to 6 pm working in a book shop (where I met her) and then did waitressing at a restaurant from 7pm to midnight.

She did not decide to become a whore although she was very attractive.

modelphotolib
21-03-2016, 12:37 PM
TS, No she wouldn't at this moment. Later you will find out. I med one PRC before, decent looking, very stubborn kind of character. However one fine day money matter will come by.

I told her this is not what a local here will normally do and finally immediately her contact disappear from my list, apparently I was being blocked or being place in the black list already.

You can continue but you must know the danger and limitation, don't get drag into it.

This is my personal opinion. Take Care.

hmm, thanks bro a2014. I know i have to get out, but i am really looking forward to the RTF!!

means feelings...

She had to work two jobs. She did 9 to 6 pm working in a book shop (where I met her) and then did waitressing at a restaurant from 7pm to midnight.

thanks boss, true too. She also asked me if I look down on her.. she say she was always bullied in school...

comm
21-03-2016, 12:39 PM

this 1 dunno true anot :D:D

Summerhillt
21-03-2016, 12:42 PM
Lols, you happy you got spars money to tong her than go ahead lah.

sadsky18
21-03-2016, 01:01 PM
there is a soft spot for this kind of woman in life for many bro .

of cos if possible , most of us don't mind to lend a helping ( hand ) .

but is it worth ?

its a choice for her to enter this line .

its a choice for you to help or not .

just don't kpkb when things doesn't turn like what you expect .

how many you can "help" ?

Africa a lot of kids no food also . you wan to help ?

don't talk so far , Singapore a lot of aunties and uncle also no money for food , wan to help them ? ( since its local ) no need to fly over .

lasupkia
21-03-2016, 01:36 PM
Sell all u have, liquidate your assets, book her for a month and bonk until your dick drop. Then come here and tell us your sad story so that we can wack u upside down.
The pros know how to play the game, do u?

justdarrennn
21-03-2016, 02:13 PM
Thanks for the explaining. Well bro, how long has this been going on? Maybe it's a temporary thing? Then how about your girlfriend... Ask yourself, do you really love her more than your GF?

ajlover
21-03-2016, 02:54 PM

Dun believe what u see 100% online!!! FB stories can be created within mins or hours and carrot head comes by easily.

Trust experienced bros here.. delete her contact if u can't control your emotion.

Rule of the game is just enjoy the fuck and be emotionally detached. If u cant be emtionally detached, u are not suitable for this game.. wank off at home is safer and cheaper.

Sounda harsh but wait till u kena con all the $$ then sit n suck thumb lagi jialat.

Heard stories from PRC FL saying SG guys are too soft hearted and easy to con by spinning up convincing stories.. supported by social media (Facebook)

modelphotolib
21-03-2016, 02:58 PM
Lols, you happy you got spars money to tong her than go ahead lah.
money still small thing... this is matters of the heart...
there is a soft spot for this kind of woman in life for many bro .

but is it worth ?

its a choice for you to help or not .

just don't kpkb when things doesn't turn like what you expect .

how many you can "help" ?

Africa a lot of kids no food also . you wan to help ?

don't talk so far , Singapore a lot of aunties and uncle also no money for food , wan to help them ? ( since its local ) no need to fly over .

thanks bro sadsky, I get your point.. thanks

Sell all u have, liquidate your assets, book her for a month and bonk until your dick drop. Then come here and tell us your sad story so that we can wack u upside down.
The pros know how to play the game, do u?

thanks bro lasupkia, not that stage and dont think will get to that stage bro, for now just look at her FB and pcc to imagination..

Thanks for the explaining. Well bro, how long has this been going on? Maybe it's a temporary thing? Then how about your girlfriend... Ask yourself, do you really love her more than your GF?

thanks bro justdarrennn. First visit about 2-3 weeks ago so memory still fresh.. its probably temporary thing... i love my SO very much but this gal feeling is there too.. probably lust..

modelphotolib
21-03-2016, 02:59 PM
Dun believe what u see 100% online!!! FB stories can be created within mins or hours and carrot head comes by easily.

Trust experienced bros here.. delete her contact if u can't control your emotion.

Rule of the game is just enjoy the fuck and be emotionally detached. If u cant be emtionally detached, u are not suitable for this game.. wank off at home is safer and cheaper.

Sounda harsh but wait till u kena con all the $$ then sit n suck thumb lagi jialat.

Heard stories from PRC FL saying SG guys are too soft hearted and easy to con by spinning up convincing stories.. supported by social media (Facebook)

thanks bro ajlover. i know all the bro here are experienced. I never thought I would kanna KC too. But this is too convincing, with family photo of sick parent, little brother with his own FB in high school... photos over 6-7years...

sammyboyfor
21-03-2016, 03:02 PM
thanks bro ajlover. i know all the bro here are experienced. I never thought I would kanna KC too. But this is too convincing, with family photo of sick parent, little brother with his own FB in high school... photos over 6-7years...

There are lots of Singapore girls with sick parents too. Charity begins at home. You should help them first.

modelphotolib
21-03-2016, 03:03 PM
There are lots of Singapore girls with sick parents too. Charity begins at home. You should help them first.

good point boss, let me clear my head first. I am not thinking straight!

yookevinyoo
21-03-2016, 03:52 PM
I dunno whether you start to think further of this relationship ( or friendship or even farkship whatever you wanna called it ) ?

Are you able to visit her maybe 2-3 month once?

Are you able to tahan her to continue to be FL because she no need your help ( no need your money ) , which obviously means she will get help from others through her farking job? Sorry to be frank ya...

Anyway, what I understand that Taiwan's medical welfare is way far better than sg, where you get lots of subsides when you go to hospital ( TW was where I born ) . She can choose to work 2 jobs day and night instead selling her body to support her family.

Everyone has a choice, my 2 NTD worth.

Harvest
21-03-2016, 06:38 PM
.. First visit about 2-3 weeks ago so memory still fresh.. its probably temporary thing... i love my SO very much but this gal feeling is there too.. probably lust..

Yes, it is lust. And don't let it turn to love! Better cut off all comms with her till you can start thinking straight.

jotan
21-03-2016, 06:47 PM
Follow what boss always says.. Whores are just for f..king not loving.. Unless you have millions to spare.. They are in this line for a reason.. And it's not like you are obligated to be taking care of her for the rest of your life..

Think about your innocent gf...

shenjingbin
21-03-2016, 06:48 PM
We can give opinions.....whether you can accept it is up to you yourself.

roamerwh
21-03-2016, 07:59 PM
good point boss, let me clear my head first. I am not thinking straight!

I have no problem deciding each time I am being approach to buy tissue paper. Most of the time I reject them being convince that it is a syndicate. However, once a while I give in knowing that my conviction can't be 100% true.

In your case, you have to be honest with yourself about your intentions, your emotional maturity, and how much risk you can afford to stay the course.;).

If you plan to stay the course, decide early what is her value. e.g. I value new friends at S$200, NS buddy S$1000, childhood friends $5,000, etc.

P.S. I stop accepting friends, 1 hour ago.

modelphotolib
21-03-2016, 08:59 PM
I dunno whether you start to think further of this relationship ( or friendship or even farkship whatever you wanna called it ) ?

Are you able to visit her maybe 2-3 month once?

Are you able to tahan her to continue to be FL because she no need your help ( no need your money ) , which obviously means she will get help from others through her farking job? Sorry to be frank ya...

Anyway, what I understand that Taiwan's medical welfare is way far better than sg, where you get lots of subsides when you go to hospital ( TW was where I born ) . She can choose to work 2 jobs day and night instead selling her body to support her family.

Everyone has a choice, my 2 NTD worth.

Yes, it is lust. And don't let it turn to love! Better cut off all comms with her till you can start thinking straight.

Follow what boss always says.. Whores are just for f..king not loving.. Unless you have millions to spare.. They are in this line for a reason.. And it's not like you are obligated to be taking care of her for the rest of your life..

Think about your innocent gf...

I have no problem deciding each time I am being approach to buy tissue paper. Most of the time I reject them being convince that it is a syndicate. However, once a while I give in knowing that my conviction can't be 100% true.

In your case, you have to be honest with yourself about your intentions, your emotional maturity, and how much risk you can afford to stay the course.;).

If you plan to stay the course, decide early what is her value. e.g. I value new friends at S$200, NS buddy S$1000, childhood friends $5,000, etc.

thanks all bros. just PCC and thinking straight now! Maybe just RTF and forget about it!

rocket_boy
21-03-2016, 09:23 PM

these are true encounters in life, when working ladies tell you the truth about their sick parents, you are skeptical :confused:

if working ladies tell you she is from rich family background, you also skeptical and question yourself if she is rich why would she become a hooker ??? :confused:

then the question is when are you going to trust them, when ??? :confused:

Working ladies are generally poor, if they are rich, who would want to suck different cock everyday :rolleyes:

goo_ey
22-03-2016, 12:43 AM
Yes

Bro, returned 12 goo_ey:D

sadfa
22-03-2016, 01:20 AM

Eh you very tempted to overpay for an average whore.
Are u in position to give opinion? Or maybe the two of u should compare notes Haha

sammyboyfor
22-03-2016, 01:43 AM
then the question is when are you going to trust them, when ??? :confused:

Trust is a non issue to begin with because whores are for fucking and that's it.

As long as the sex is good and you feel you've got your money's worth that's all that matters.

Besides you don't have to listen to them blabbering away in the first place. If they talk to much just shove your you-know-what in their mouths.

And the age old adage "Ask no questions and you'll be told no lies" always applies in any situation and it is definitely pertinent to remember this when it comes to whoring.

onelasttime2207
22-03-2016, 01:47 AM
Bro, just from my personal experience. Never believe anything they say. They can share anything they want, but at the end, they are just after your money. If you really want them to prove their love for you, never send any money to them. Even if she says she don't want your money, she may say things like she needs to work more to earn more money, her parents need do surgery, her brother in accident etc. Don't get soft-hearted and help her. Time will tell if she really loves you.

rocket_boy
22-03-2016, 02:52 AM
Trust is a non issue to begin with because whores are for fucking and that's it.

As long as the sex is good and you feel you've got your money's worth that's all that matters.

Besides you don't have to listen to them blabbering away in the first place. If they talk to much just shove your you-know-what in their mouths.

And the age old adage "Ask no questions and you'll be told no lies" always applies in any situation and it is definitely pertinent to remember this when it comes to whoring.

Pls show some respect to those working ladies, pls don't address them as whores, just like there are good and bad apples in every basket. :(

Too bad some have to sell their bodies in order to resolve their personal/family problems, after all they are somebody's daughter, sister, mother, aunty etc..........as i said no ladies like to be screwed by different men day in day out, it is also true that they are financially strap at this juncture of their lives.

It is also true like what you say : "Ask no questions and you'll be told no lies" ;)

To TS, so if you don't trust her then don't bother to ask her in the first place :rolleyes:

rocket_boy
22-03-2016, 03:06 AM

sorry bro sadsky, i beg to differ on this, in MOST real life cases it is "bo pian" no choice at all, they are not in a situation where they can afford to say no to :(

they are desperate for money to resolve their problem :(

this clearly shows how fortunate our young Singaporean are, never in such a desperate situation seeking for money ;)

sammyboyfor
22-03-2016, 04:52 AM
Pls show some respect to those working ladies, pls don't address them as whores, just like there are good and bad apples in every basket. :(

Yes there are whores who are good at their jobs and there are whores that are absolutely useless but that does not alter the fact that they are still whores.

Petruk
23-03-2016, 02:57 PM
Forgive me for my ignorance but can I ask what does KC means? read in other forum ini SBC.
KC, kumcheng or kamcheng, trapped by emotion, to love or fall for the working lady, freelance... Very dangerous

Jtjan
23-03-2016, 03:23 PM
sorry bro sadsky, i beg to differ on this, in MOST real life cases it is "bo pian" no choice at all, they are not in a situation where they can afford to say no to :(

they are desperate for money to resolve their problem :(

this clearly shows how fortunate our young Singaporean are, never in such a desperate situation seeking for money ;)

Bro, I tend to disagree with you on this point.

It used to be some women chooses to be whores because family desperately needs money for some real crisis.

Nowadays, there are many gals that choose to become a whore for the LVs, Pradas, etc. In other words, to maintain their frivolous spending habits and clear their heavily laden credit card balances.

Nowadays no more 逼良为娼 liao (force decent gals to be whores)
More people trying to 逼娼为良! (force whores to quit)

But which gal will wanna admit that she lets men fuck only to support her materialistic lifestyle? It is more socially acceptable to say they are forced by circumstances 逼不得已

By saying that, they not only make themselves feel better but there may be guys that will patronise more because of pity. And some goondus that will offer help beyond their transaction i.e. KC trap

Some gals choose to be whores directly.
Other gals simply wanna hook on to rich men to marry them.
So whore to 1 man only versus whore to many.
Still others sleep for sales numbers or career advancement.

Many examples.
Poor gal without a choice and forced to become a prostitute?
You watch too much tv liao. Dont be naive.

The only gals genuinely being forced are probably child prostitutes.
That is why I agree that child prostitution should be severely dealt with.

My humble opinion. Peace!

tomcat007
23-03-2016, 04:08 PM

Kum Cheng (感情)

tomcat007
23-03-2016, 04:21 PM

:p chuckle at your last statement...

tomcat007
23-03-2016, 04:24 PM

Too bad some have to sell their bodies in order to resolve their personal/family problems, after all they are somebody's daughter, sister, mother, aunty etc..........as i said no ladies like to be screwed by different men day in day out, it is also true that they are financially strap at this juncture of their lives.

It is also true like what you say : "Ask no questions and you'll be told no lies" ;)

To TS, so if you don't trust her then don't bother to ask her in the first place :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, good or bad, they are still whores.

orangeproud
23-03-2016, 08:50 PM
TS, even she may nt a whore to u, but definitely she is nt ur WHOLE WORLD!;)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSWeurc1yMw

freezetheDB
04-04-2016, 02:13 PM
u can help her by recommending to the bros here so they can ask for her services while in tw

Xeus
04-04-2016, 03:31 PM
Unfortunately, good or bad, they are still whores.

Once a whore always a whore. Nobody can remove this stigma.