PDA

View Full Version : New Park H C

bob36
26-09-2006, 06:51 PM
Hi All Bros,

As I cannot find any listings on New Park HC, so I guess I start one.

Found a new gem over there, yesterday, named, Morris (part American, part Malay), local.

Rather new, so need all bros here to teach her.

Stats:-

Name: Morris
Race: Eurasian (looks very ang-moh) local S'pore gal (wow)
Looks: 6.5 / 10 (exotic)
Ht: 1.7
Boobs: 36C
No BJ
FJ - ok, but need lots of coaching from bros here
RTF: Sure, must supports local gals mah

Me always in pt. form, not much of a writer.

Hope bros, here understands,

Cheers

Bob:)

johnaturn
26-09-2006, 09:21 PM
hey bro, any details abt the place? facilities and damage? can pm me the location also? thanks..

watersg88
27-09-2006, 01:10 AM
hi bro, please pm me the contact no of the hc. thanks.

ROCK
27-09-2006, 11:53 AM
this place is open by mabel the masseuse from park inn hc.
i used to call her, but now when i call her again she don't
do massage any more, maybe she can't remember me i long time
nevr book her.

cheers

Hi All Bros,

As I cannot find any listings on New Park HC, so I guess I start one.

Found a new gem over there, yesterday, named, Morris (part American, part Malay), local.

Rather new, so need all bros here to teach her.

Stats:-

Name: Morris
Race: Eurasian (looks very ang-moh) local S'pore gal (wow)
Looks: 6.5 / 10 (exotic)
Ht: 1.7
Boobs: 36C
No BJ
FJ - ok, but need lots of coaching from bros here
RTF: Sure, must supports local gals mah

Me always in pt. form, not much of a writer.

Hope bros, here understands,

Cheers

packardbell
27-09-2006, 12:54 PM
this place is open by mabel the masseuse from park inn hc.
i used to call her, but now when i call her again she don't
do massage any more, maybe she can't remember me i long time
nevr book her.

cheers

Brudder is rite, Mabel from the Holiday Inn. She was an ang pai back then. She know this rich guy that support her to take over this HC from Rose (earlier female boss). Now, Mabel retired liao (retired meaning only allow to fuck by one person). As for the new gal, uncle have not tried yet, must try man since you said until so good. For those who ever been to New Park HC, you will know the counter cashier, name Michelle. Lau Chio.. I ever got her to massage me. She a Sg auntie, her fj was wonderful cos she a divorce mah and me also quite handsome. But, on my next visit (cos go oversea mah) after a month, she is gone liao, wasted.

bob36
27-09-2006, 10:04 PM
For all bros,

Kitchener Road

Behind Mustapha Centre

Cheers

watersg88
28-09-2006, 01:58 AM
hi bro, do you have the contact no of this hc?
thanks.

doomday123
28-09-2006, 09:32 AM
Brudder is rite, Mabel from the Holiday Inn. She was an ang pai back then. She know this rich guy that support her to take over this HC from Rose (earlier female boss). Now, Mabel retired liao (retired meaning only allow to fuck by one person). As for the new gal, uncle have not tried yet, must try man since you said until so good. For those who ever been to New Park HC, you will know the counter cashier, name Michelle. Lau Chio.. I ever got her to massage me. She a Sg auntie, her fj was wonderful cos she a divorce mah and me also quite handsome. But, on my next visit (cos go oversea mah) after a month, she is gone liao, wasted.

First boss is Jo Jo, that's before Rose. But ever since Rose take over, there are very few Chinese gals which kept me from going there.

Then came Mabel ( previously working in Parkview HC ). Quite tall & nice figure but feel not my type of gal. She is not really an Ang Pai over there as wat I see. Always visit there & she is always freed.

Anyway, the number is 62999389.

mansee77
28-09-2006, 10:40 AM
hi bro, do you have the contact no of this hc?
thanks.

its 62994698

enjoy :)

bob36
03-10-2006, 06:12 PM
Just visited this hc again.

Apparently, they have quite alot of minahs.

Had Niko, very SYT, and pretty. Nice figure

Indian/Chinese mixed parentage.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 34B
Massage: 5/10
BJ: 6/10 - need more
FJ: 6/10

Overall good experience as she is young and energetic

Damage: 100 + 36

Cheers

seaview
03-10-2006, 06:28 PM
Just visited this hc again.

Apparently, they have quite alot of minahs.

Had Niko, very SYT, and pretty. Nice figure

Indian/Chinese mixed parentage.

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 34B
Massage: 5/10
BJ: 6/10 - need more
FJ: 6/10

Overall good experience as she is young and energetic

Damage: 100 + 36

Cheers

i had niko some time back, she was good. her massage was more of a invitation to more. sex was sweet more of the gf type. sexy in doggy. went again a month and she was out or had a north indian can remember her name <sorry> but man what a good time, sex was pure lust with that one. generally i like New park. clean and well managed.

Yeo_Meng_Hin
03-10-2006, 07:31 PM
Had Nicole recently - had to extend my lunch hour and had two sessions with her.

Great bang - but she's really difficult to book - I had to make booking with her in advance to come in early.

bestwork
04-10-2006, 12:15 PM
The place is clean after Mabel took over used to visit often mths back.Favourite gal was Estee but left already really miss her Fj and wet pussy .Will be back soon to new park to try the gals .

Tks bros for the update.

ROCK
06-10-2006, 10:49 AM

hi bro, oh this michelle is she working at oliver hc at jalan besar serving
coffee and meals, sounds familiar, but she also left the place liao. she is
a lau chio foxy woman, i hope we are talking about the same woman.
wow lan eh u damn lucky coz when i saw her the first time at oliver
few years back my nose bled non stop. hey bro if u happen to find her
let me know ok coz the rock also quite handsome....CAN U SMELL WHAT
THE ROCK IS COOKING...thk u bro

sentol
14-10-2006, 02:43 AM
Are the malay gals Hanis and jamie(not to be confused with Legends' Jamie)
still working there?

packardbell
14-10-2006, 11:37 AM
First boss is Jo Jo, that's before Rose. But ever since Rose take over, there are very few Chinese gals which kept me from going there.

Then came Mabel ( previously working in Parkview HC ). Quite tall & nice figure but feel not my type of gal. She is not really an Ang Pai over there as wat I see. Always visit there & she is always freed.

Anyway, the number is 62999389.

Wah brudder, u sure old bird man. I know the place only when Rose took over it and she now operate a TN at Jln Besar (near the POSB ATM). However, no hanky panky one. Those like good massage can try but not me. hee hee.
The new recept from New Park HC not bad also. Next time may ask if she got massage too. ha ha ha..

ronnesh
14-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Hi all Bros
was there again a few days back,saw Pamela(former Dickson)there.To my pleasure (Although she is old)she was free then, so i had her.Her services were still excellent.All her lovers please take note.