PDA

View Full Version : How your wife/gf lost their virginity

darylcch
26-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Sometimes, I will think back how my gf lost her virginity. To who? And why she gave her first try? What feeling?

Anyone have the same thinking?

Any gals wanna feedback?

Optimus_Prime
26-09-2006, 10:59 AM
Sometimes, I will think back how my gf lost her virginity. To who? And why she gave her first try? What feeling?

Anyone have the same thinking?

Any gals wanna feedback?
Think of Your FUTURE Together... the past dun mean a thing.

jimmyccc
26-09-2006, 11:33 AM

u got that spot on Optimus...

u got stomach ache... u think how to relieve not how the shit formed... hahahaha...

btw bro darylcch, how ur gf lost her virginity and to who? u should start the ball rolling...

superman
26-09-2006, 11:44 AM

I fully agreed with Optimus_Prime, why think of the past. If your wife or gf dont lost their virginity to u knowing it will only make yrself TL. So why bother, juz move on.

Spytheman
26-09-2006, 12:12 PM
my wife lost it to me . then my girlfriend lost it to me erm .. i lost mine to my wife too .. 1st cherry is love , 2nd cherry is she claim i force her ? haha .. wtf ? anw... yup past will make Super TL ... realli dun bother lah...
if you got a virgin . good for u

darylcch
26-09-2006, 01:25 PM
ya lor...why I started this is sometimes..when I think of it..I really feel very TL. Don't mean that I am a chauvinist pig...but it just drop into my mind and make it wonder the past...

My gf actually told me that when she was working part time during her poly days, she was working in a hotel recep..the boss son actually taken her to the room and xxx...from then on, he can do whenever he likes...free room...free gal... feel very tl to this guy...take advantage of gals...

juzjoin
26-09-2006, 01:31 PM
does it make any difference... u luv her 4 wat she is and not wat she was..
treasure wat u ve cos many a times wat u ve is 4 many juz a dream.....
cheers:)

sing1nitestand
26-09-2006, 01:48 PM
ya lor...why I started this is sometimes..when I think of it..I really feel very TL. Don't mean that I am a chauvinist pig...but it just drop into my mind and make it wonder the past...

My gf actually told me that when she was working part time during her poly days, she was working in a hotel recep..the boss son actually taken her to the room and xxx...from then on, he can do whenever he likes...free room...free gal... feel very tl to this guy...take advantage of gals...
just curious, u mean ur gf allow him to do it everytime he needs it without ur gf willingness...this consider rape case. No offend, don’t you think it takes 2 hands to clap?

like others mentioned here, look forward. "u luv her 4 wat she is and not wat she was"

beck7777
26-09-2006, 02:11 PM
To ask is normal but to let it bother you is not good cos its something u cant change..

You should be more concern about the future...

No offense but what if u like a girl who was a rape victim or she used to sleep around during her younger days?

Best is just ignore and cherish the present...

darylcch
26-09-2006, 02:30 PM
Yes. Thanks for all the golden advises...
I already moved forward for many years without thinking about it. Yes, it will definitely hurt our relationship. But sometimes, just feel TL only lah...
I still love her, and we still have good sex.

"just curious, u mean ur gf allow him to do it everytime he needs it without ur gf willingness...this consider rape case. No offend, don’t you think it takes 2 hands to clap? "

She is young then. You knows lah, those old days don't have internet and gals are not that expose yet. They just afraid that something may happen if she don't give. She actually told me that she feel quite sick everytime ML with him. But just keep quiet all the while. This whole ordeal last for 1/2 yr until she knows me.

euphoria777
26-09-2006, 03:43 PM
She is young then. You knows lah, those old days don't have internet and gals are not that expose yet. They just afraid that something may happen if she don't give. She actually told me that she feel quite sick everytime ML with him. But just keep quiet all the while. This whole ordeal last for 1/2 yr until she knows me.

She say u believe?
Cow dun want to drink water can press the cow head down?
Anyway, dun bother to ask her about it, cos she will not tell u "honey, i felt so good when he f**k me" etc etc, even if that was the truth, so why bother to ask and get yourself upset?

Castrol
26-09-2006, 04:07 PM

so how did you stop this hotel boss son from bonking her? you gave him sherine's contact number? :D

Rainman
26-09-2006, 04:35 PM
so how did you stop this hotel boss son from bonking her? you gave him sherine's contact number? :D

Hahahaha..

Wonder which hotel got such gooood recep......

wacko
26-09-2006, 04:41 PM
some times when i think bout it also TL..
but LL lah..
love her for wat she is..
"forget the past in order to move on to the future..."

yankim3
26-09-2006, 05:23 PM

:eek: your gf told u that ah? hmm sometime, i think something is best left unknown. like for guys, its not nice to tell your present gf that u visit geylang, organised gangbang with FL. went for 2 on 1.:(

yankim3
26-09-2006, 05:25 PM
cos she will not tell u "honey, i felt so good when he f**k me" etc etc, even if that was the truth, so why bother to ask and get yourself upset?

true on this. bet she wun tell him if she really enjoy the Fking. hmm for a thought, if she feel sick. then why dun she quite but continue to work there for 1/2 year:eek:

darylcch
26-09-2006, 05:55 PM
Thanks for all the samsters advises and feedback...really open my eyes and felt that all samsters are actually mature adults...We can think well up there and down there too...haahaa

armanisexchange
26-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Thanks for all the samsters advises and feedback...really open my eyes and felt that all samsters are actually mature adults...We can think well up there and down there too...haahaa

So before you started this thread, you thought all samsters are immature? Then you are the biggest jerk-all-idiot-numbskull-moron who posted this question in the first place :confused:

euks
26-09-2006, 06:04 PM
no offence, but I hate girls that are like your GF although i am very sure she has many other good points for you to love her so much

After hearing how you are still struggling after so many years, i am hesitate to share my views and reasons why I hate girls that are like your GF.

Like what the rest of the bros said, the future is more important but if you also have many other doubts about your present GF in the course of your relationship with her, do post them. If not, best wishes to both of you.

P.S. For your case, what is more important is how STRONGLY she view faithfulness while she is with you

darylcch
26-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Please don't get me wong. I respect all samsters here. That's why we are sharing such personal experiences with each other.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

After she knows me, we have been faithful with each other since..and are still growing strong...thanks...

armanisexchange
26-09-2006, 06:19 PM
After she knows me, we have been faithful with each other since..and are still growing strong...thanks...

So I guess we should not be expecting any FRs at HCs or with FLs in the near future then? :rolleyes:

hardcoremayhem
26-09-2006, 06:39 PM
Yes. Thanks for all the golden advises...
I already moved forward for many years without thinking about it. Yes, it will definitely hurt our relationship. But sometimes, just feel TL only lah...
I still love her, and we still have good sex.

"just curious, u mean ur gf allow him to do it everytime he needs it without ur gf willingness...this consider rape case. No offend, don’t you think it takes 2 hands to clap? "

Brudder, you have an ego issue. While i am not saying that your wife is not a poor thing for her bad first sexperience but well, if she did not want, she could have resisited but in the end maybe she would have been forced either physically or mentally or emotionally by the guy to do it. However, that is all in the past.

now that she is with you, you should just forget about it and make her forgot about the bad things in the past by treating her well and treating her right.

as for your feelings of inadequencies, well, you would just have to grow up a bit and realise that if you had deflowered other ladies before, then how would their bf and hubbies feel!

as for me, i couldn;t care less as long as it was not a traumatic incident for her. what is more important is that we are enjoying our time together NoW!

big dick
26-09-2006, 08:32 PM

this is the most important things.. cherish what u have now.. :D
why bother how your wife or gf lost their virginity...

HardCock
26-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Bro, dun worry. What happened in the past is history. No need to know. The only thing u must be sure though, is that u shall be her last sexual partner :D

da dick
27-09-2006, 12:30 AM
Bro, dun worry. What happened in the past is history. No need to know. The only thing u must be sure though, is that u shall be her last sexual partner :D
no need to know, unless she pass to you STDs. i think it's a good thing someone came up with the idea of taking health check before marriage, and publicise it on tv.