PDA

View Full Version : Beach road MP (Maiden MP experience)

deathknight828
16-03-2016, 06:31 PM
I was walking beach road and chanced upon this spa and decided to give a try. First time trying this sort of thing of course made me a little nervous especially when I had to sign in with my IC. I was thinking what if AV saw my IC there...but then again if they were to question me I can say "I was there for a normal massage because I saw the "cheap price" AKA entry price".

No bookings made..just a walk in and asked if I had a booking. I said no. I chose a 45 min massage and paid $40 with no change given.I was straight away assigned a ML around 30 Yrs old not bad looking. She asked me if I wanted to shower. So I thought yeah why not since I was perspiring a little. It was a shared toilet and I changed in my room into a towel and walked to the toilet. I didn't know if that is the normal procedure or if I am supposed to walk to the toilet fully clothed. LOL.

So shower done and when I came out of the toilet, there were 2 ML outside and they loooked at each other when I stepped out. I thought...Hmmm what the heck are they thinking. So I didnt bother and went straight to my room.

I wore my own underwear with towel wrapped around me and lied on the bed to wait for the ML. She was wearing a white nurse uniform with the zip in front. She took off the towel and began the massage. My arms were straight in front of my head. She kept rubbing her inner thighs at my hands and I knew that's the first hint.then after 15 mins later she pulled down my underwear stripping me naked and thats the 2nd hint. she kept massage my butt and teasing me inner thighs and touched my balls. Then she asked me to flip and asked the GQ. Lol. usually market price for HJ and all. Overall not bad. But I forgot to her for her name. The good thing is, there were many syt around.

That's all I have to share. Just a first time maiden experience. Up my points if you want the location :D