PDA

View Full Version : Sharon, Me & the Pool

tubbyt
25-09-2006, 06:09 AM
Part 1

This is another story about my married friend Sharon and me. It takes about 2 months after our initial adulterous encounter. Since the time of our first screw session, we were boinking like rabbits till her husband came back about a week later. We cooled things off during the duration of his return, which lasted about 10 days. He was then off to Korea for about another 4 months. Within days of his departure Sharon called me and we arranged to meet for a movie. With that, we started hanging out and doing things together, which included among other things, working out in a gym and going for a swim after. That's where this story begins ………..

Sharon's husband had left for about a month, Sharon and I were meeting up about 3-4 times a week. I had just started a new job and though we met up, our time spent together was short. I remember that I had worked for 2 straight weeks, finishing late and without a break, trying to learn the ropes and get into the swing of things. Sharon would drop by some evenings and we would have dinner together, or she'd meet me later in the night for some drinks. On one of these occasions Sharon mentioned that I looked a little lethargic and that I should get some exercise. I initially declined, saying I was too tired. She just wouldn't let up and kept trying to convince me get a workout. I replied that I get enough of a workout screwing her, all that got me was a jab in the ribs. But she finally got me to say yes by inviting me to the gym that she goes to. She told me that it was located in the middle of a business park and is quite quiet on weekends. After her workout she usually goes for a swim in the pool there and takes the opportunity to sunbathe. That was what got me to commit to going for the workout. I was thinking that it was the best chance to find out if her bikini was as skimpy as I thought. (In my previous story I mentioned that her tan lines suggested that she wore bikinis that cover very little of her) We agreed to meet up on Sunday.

It was about noon when we met on Sunday. Sharon was dressed in a white matching sweat suit, her jacket was zipped up to just where her tits were. She was wearing a grey top underneath the sweat suit. Her choice in clothing really highlighted her solid figure. As she approached, I looked her up and down, admiring her body. Her pants hung on her hips very nicely and her jacket hugged her body tightly. Though the jacket didn't do justice to her firm boobs, it did swell at the chest area, giving a hint of the firm mounds that lay under 2 layers of clothing. (Found out later that she wasn't wearing a bra.) "Do you like what you see?" she said as she gave me a peck on the cheek. "It's alright I guess." I replied with a fake smug look. "Really?" she laughed. As she led the way, I couldn't help but stare at her well-rounded ass which caused mini me to wake up a little……..

End of Part 1

Red-Card
25-09-2006, 06:11 AM
Your 1st fans

techienator
25-09-2006, 07:20 AM
reporting for more.. :D

corsair
25-09-2006, 10:17 AM
camping here...

Astroboi8080
25-09-2006, 10:25 AM
Pitch a tent to camp here liao

Artic
25-09-2006, 11:03 AM
another good story coming liao....:p

superman
25-09-2006, 11:32 AM
Waiting for more bro. Nice story :)

yankim3
25-09-2006, 12:06 PM
sound like a hot story coming up. stay tuned.:D

AD69
25-09-2006, 12:19 PM
Shifting my camp to this new thread too. :D

big dick
25-09-2006, 12:44 PM
Shifting my camp to this new thread too. :D

joining u too.. :D

ldy_hanger
25-09-2006, 02:44 PM
waiting here :)

MM&MM
25-09-2006, 09:14 PM
Good storyline .Do please continue. :D :p

tubbyt
26-09-2006, 11:13 PM
Sorry for the delay, got work piled up to my eyeballs. Anyway, here the next installment.

Part 2

It was relatively near where we met up so we walked to the gym. Using a shortcut that cut through a field where the MRT tracks ran above, it took us about 15 mins to arrive at our destination. All the way there I was stealing occasional looks at her firm butt, trying to figure out what panties she was wearing. I was quite sure it was a thong. As we climbed the steps of the building the gym was housed in, Sharon caught me staring at her butt. "Can I help you with anything?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. Caught in the act but still trying to maintain my cool, I replied "Just wondering what you were wearing under those pants."
"So what's your conclusion?" She asked. I told her I thought it was a thong. Without another word, she led me by the hand into a stairwell and put both my hands on her ass. "Does it feel like a thong?" she asked with her face just a few inches from mine. "I'm not sure, can't really feel them." I said as I groped her taunt ass through her sweat pants. Sharon then reached between us and undid the drawstrings of her pants and wiggled out of the pants, just enough to reveal her white cotton thongs and expose her ass. I grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled her against me, causing our crotches to rub up against each other. "So they are thongs…." I whispered into her ear as I stuck a tongue into her ear.

She responded by sticking her hand into my shorts and took a hold of my hardening cock. "Nice to know you like my taste in clothes." She teased. With that, she fished my cock out of my shorts and began to pull on it, giving me a wet kiss at the same time. I put our bags that I was carrying down and steadied myself against the wall. Still holding onto my cock, Sharon squatted down in front of me and licked my dick. She ran her tongue up and down the length of my cock and flicked her tongue at the head. In one smooth motion, she engulfed the whole length of my cock. One moment her lips were on my cock head and the next, they were at the base of my cock. As she sucked on my rod, she fondled my balls with her right hand. She worked my shaft like this with increasing speed. The thought that we might get caught and her fondling of my balls caused me to shoot my load pretty quick. I barely had time to warn her I was cumming. I grabbed her by the back of her head and drove my cock deep into mouth as I shot stream after stream of my sperm into her mouth. Sharon was always good and taking cum in the mouth and this time was no exception. She lapped up all my nectar without spilling a drop. She pulled on my cock to get the last few drops of my cum, put my cock back in my shorts and stood up. As she pulled her own pants back up and re-tied the drawstrings, she looked at me and smiled, "Well looks like we have the warm up covered." And with that, she wiped the cum that collected on the corner of her lips and walked out the stairwell as if nothing happened…………

End of part 2

AD69
27-09-2006, 12:08 AM
Still camping here....waiting for part 3. :D

tubbyt
01-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Part 3

Needless to say, once we were in the gym, I spent a few extra minutes cleaning up before I got to the actual workout. When I came out, Sharon was already started with her workout. She had removed her jacket and I saw the grey top in full view. It was a tube top and it exposed her midriff. As always, she looked good with a little sweat all over her. As we continued with our individual routines, I couldn’t help but steal glances at her. When she was running, her ass looked nice but the bounce of her breast was almost hypnotic. When she was working on the machine for the biceps, her boobs were squished up together in the tube top. It looked like her boobs were going to spill out of the top. I made a mental note to breast fuck her once the opportunity presented itself. When we were done with the workout, we hit the showers for a little cleaning up before going into the pool. I took about ten minutes and when I made my way to the pool, I found it to be empty as what Sharon had said it would be. I looked around and chose a spot that was furthest from the gym, away from the prying eyes of the 2 trainers on duty.

I put my stuff down, adjusted the seats and plopped my tired ass down on the lounger. I put on my shades and lit a cigarette and took a few +++es. I must have been a little more tired than I thought cause I feel asleep. The next thing I knew, I felt a familiar groping at my crotch. I opened my eyes and saw Sharon sitting facing me and massaging mini-me through the beach berms I was wearing. She was wearing a white 2-piece bikini. The top just covered her nipples, but barely contained her firm, full melons. “Better stop that or I’ll have to fuck you right now.” I warned her. “Why not?” she joked. She then stood up and moved over to the table to dump her stuff. If the view of the front was good, the view of the back was excellent. Her bikini bottom was the thong type. It started from the bottom of her butt crack and opened up into a tight V ending just below the small of her back. To the left and right of the White V, 2 firm, white & smooth ass cheeks presented themselves to me. I stood behind her and cupped both ass cheeks and gave them a squeeze…..

End of Part 3

coolfire69
01-10-2006, 04:23 PM
WOW... :eek:

Looks like gonna be a very good sex story..That's why up your points bro... :D

Camping here too...More please, bro...

chico_peh
01-10-2006, 07:13 PM
camping here seems to be the onli thing to do now... :)

manix2929
01-10-2006, 07:19 PM
hey bro...

like your story though i am a newbie here... gonna camp here liao..

eurofighter
03-10-2006, 10:48 AM
well done bro! :D please cont.

ass77
03-10-2006, 11:01 AM
Very good & sexciting story.

You guys should go write a book. :D

batman7666
03-10-2006, 01:48 PM
well written bro ......... camping here for the next installment .....

aspire
03-10-2006, 10:27 PM
Cool! Keep the story cumming. Another good sex drama serial to camp for. :D

Firefly77
04-10-2006, 01:48 AM
nice story... and u know wat... i think i know where this place is.. coz i work in this business park too. The way you describe it.. i can cfm it's the same business park where i work. I won't say where as if i really do, i guess many bros here will start making the trip down to check out the gym on weekends.

Yes. During the weekend, less ppl in the gym. I went there mostly during weekdays after work.

Anyway, keep up the story!!!

jackassjacko
04-10-2006, 02:03 AM
nice story... and u know wat... i think i know where this place is.. coz i work in this business park too. The way you describe it.. i can cfm it's the same business park where i work. I won't say where as if i really do, i guess many bros here will start making the trip down to check out the gym on weekends.

Yes. During the weekend, less ppl in the gym. I went there mostly during weekdays after work.

Anyway, keep up the story!!!

hahah i noe where is the biz park too .. but din went to teh gym b4..went to the nearby canteen to eat only:D

adonis
04-10-2006, 06:16 AM
Hi tubbyt. Sexciting true encounters. I read your recollections so I can have ideas how to make them happen for me too. I've never had a ONS. Pls tell us how you met Sharon originally. I've added to your points. Thanks.

eeemen
06-10-2006, 03:26 PM
Bro, enjoyed your story, excellent descriptions. You're one lucky bro!!

cheers and happy bonking weeekend

tubbyt
12-10-2006, 11:11 AM
Hi tubbyt. Sexciting true encounters. I read your recollections so I can have ideas how to make them happen for me too. I've never had a ONS. Pls tell us how you met Sharon originally. I've added to your points. Thanks.

Hi Bro Adonis, She was actually the girlfriend of one of the guys I hung out with when I was much younger. Mentioned this in the first story. Click on the link to go to the story.

Cheers

jason28
12-10-2006, 05:59 PM
wow... :p
looking forward for more ..

tubbyt
13-10-2006, 12:26 AM
Here's the next installment. Enjoy

Part 4

Sharon giggled and turned round to give me a deep kiss. "Not now" she said as we broke our lip lock. We sat under the shade of the umbrella and talked for a while. Sharon sat facing me and stretched her legs out so that her feet were resting on my lap. If there's one thing I have learnt about women is that every woman can't resist a massage, especially if it's a foot or leg rub. So I took a hold of a foot and massaged away. As expected, Sharon enjoyed my handiwork very much. After I finished with one foot, she offered me the other. All the while I was giving her the foot rub, she was letting out moans of pleasure, going "Mmmmmmm", or "Ohhhhh". It was quite distracting and a turn on both at the same time. When I had finished with her feet, Sharon asked me to continue with the rest of her legs. Looking at her finely bronzed long legs, I wasn't going to refuse her and miss out on laying my hands on those legs. I adjusted my chair so that I had better access to her legs. I ended up sitting adjacent to her so I was able to lay her legs across my lap. Just before I started, I causally mentioned that I usually use some lotion or oil when I give a massage and that it would be so much better. With that she reached into her bag and fished out a bottle of suntan lotion and asked if we could use that. I said should be ok and took the bottle from her. I squirted some lotion on her shins and worked it onto the rest of her lower leg, focusing on her calves. I started at the Achilles tendon and worked upwards to the calves and back of the knee. This must have felt really good to her because she started squirming a little.

After I finished working on her calves, I moved up higher, onto her thighs. That's when I noticed that her nipples were hard and erect through the material of her white bikini top. I realised that she was getting off on the massage. I immediately turned my gaze to her crotch and saw that there was a small wet patch on the white thong. The horny side of me took the driver's seat from this point on, and I decided to make her horny as hell. I focused my efforts on her inner thighs to see if I could make her climax. I started at the side of the knee and with a firm pressure I used my thumb to press into her and worked my way up her leg, going in a clockwise motion, slowly moving closer to her cunt. After a few minutes of this it seemed that Sharon was ready to cum but the massage was just not enough to push her off the edge. I was getting impatient so I put my hand on her crotch and began to rub her pussy through the thong. As I stroked her cunt, the outline of the pussy became more visible I could see the puffy lips. I ran my thumb up & down the lips and the thongs got a little damper. I placed my thumb on the top of the lips and rubbed her clit, while with 2 fingers, I pushed the materials of her thongs into her cunt as my attack became more forceful in my excitement. That did the trick cause Sharon arched her back and tensed her legs. My efforts to make her cum were rewarded with a warm finger bath of her juices. As she came down from her high, Sharon put her feet back on the ground and leaned toward me. Placing her hand on my raging hard-on, she whispered into my ear, "We are going to have to take care of this soon." She purred……

End of Part 4

AD69
13-10-2006, 12:36 AM
After reading part 4... I abit buay tahan liao.....quick continue with part 5.

best123
14-10-2006, 08:42 AM
wah...shiok man!

dalps
14-10-2006, 12:10 PM
wah nice story....si beh song!!!

tubbyt
13-11-2006, 03:03 AM
Sorry dudes, been really tied up in the office so no chance to post. Especially since they blocked access to SBF. Anyways, here's the next installment. Enjoy. :D

PART 5

As Sharon looked into my eyes, I knew that I was in for a wild time. I had seen that look many a time before, it was the look of lust, maybe even animal lust. She stood up and moved her chair aside, and then she squatted down in front of me, supporting herself with her hands on my knees because her legs were still wobbly from her orgasm. In doing so she gave my a perfect view of her full, plump melons, which in turn sent blood rushing to my other head. Sharon reached up and tried to pull my berms down. I held her hands in place, a little apprehensive of "freeing Willy" for the world to see. "Not here, people might see." I said. Sharon leaned forward and planted a kiss on my lips and snaked her tongue into my mouth. When she broke our kiss, she kissed my cheek and licked my ear saying "The only people we need to worry about are the trainers, but I suspect that they would be more interested in the show than stopping us. If there's anyone in the offices…. Well, lucky for them." With that, she ran her tongue down my neck, to my chest and flicked at my nipples, sucking them then nibbling them. While she was distracting me with the cat bath, her hands were pulling my berms down. Her efforts to turn me on had the added effect of dissolving my resolve and she had my berms pulled down halfway down my thighs, releasing my cock from its prison.

Without missing a beat, Sharon whipped around and presented her butt to me. She backed herself slowly towards me with her legs spread open so that my legs were between hers. With her cum-soaked pussy hovering above my pole, she arched her back slightly to position her cunt better and reached back to take a hold of her bikini bottom and pulled it aside to reveal her shaven cunt to me. Her pussy lips were moist and the folds were pouting, as if to welcome the impending invasion by my cocket-ship. With one hand holding the material of her bottom aside and the other guiding my cock to sweet spot between the lips of her pussy, she slowly lower herself onto me. I held her ass cheeks apart and impaled her with my pole. As my bulbous cock head penetrated the opening of her love tunnel, Sharon shuddered and exhaled with a lustful breath. As I enjoyed the sensations of her pussy slowly engulfing my cock, Sharon shifted her hands to the front and slipped her hands into her panties so that she could play with her clit. I could feel her hands holding her pussy lips apart and working her clit. With my right hand, I snagged the material of her panties between the ring finger and pinky pulled the material further out of the way of my cock, at the same time my thumb was teasing her butt hole. I wasn't about to stick my thumb into her bunghole but I gently applied pressure on the entrance and that was enough to get her mewing. When Sharon had my full length in her, she just rocked back and forth in a slow and steady pace.....

End of Part 5

curiosityz
13-11-2006, 03:14 AM
waiting for your next part :)

tubbyt
14-11-2006, 09:44 PM
Ok Bros, while I still have some free time, here's the next part. Hope you guys are enjoying it.

Part 5

As she rocked herself on my cock, I couldn't help but think of whom might be watching us. I was quite sure the trainers were able to see us, and I couldn't even begin to imagine who might be watching from the office buildings. The thought of being watched excited me, surprisingly, and I felt pressure building up in my cannon. Over the years, I learnt a little trick to hold off blowing my load and I wanted to fuck her a little more so I used that trick. Using my left hand, I applied a bit of pressure at the base of my cock with three fingers. (Now this trick works quite well and if properly applied, you can hold off indefinitely. BUT please use it with caution because, as always, anything done in excess is BAD for you. FYI) With my right arm, I pulled Sharon back so that her back was resting on my chest and she steadied herself by placing her left arm on the backrest of my chair. This allowed me unobscured access to her left breast. After the pressure to shoot was reduced, I slipped my hand under her bikini top and groped her full breast. As I squeezed her breast, her nipple hardened a little more and I directed my attention to her nip. I flicked at it and teased it. Pinching it and twisting it, I tried to make her more excited so that she would cum again. Sharon moaned and moaned I her rocking became a little more violet and faster. She was on the verge of another orgasm and she wanted to cum real bad.

Sharon's right hand that had been playing with her clit all this time was going into overdrive. She was furiously teasing her love nub and her pussy was getting wetter by the second. Sensing the time was right I put all my effort into sending Sharon over the edge. I started to pump into her as I put my right hand into the cup of her right bikini top and in one swift motion, I pushed her bikini top up with both hands to reveal her tits for anyone and everyone to see. This must have shocked Sharon because she let out a yelp and pulled her right hand out of her panties, almost losing balance in the process. She tried to pull her top over her exposed boobs but to no avail. I pinched and pulled her right nipple with increasing force and I caught her left tit, which was bouncing up and down due to my pistioning, with my mouth and I sucked and lightly bit on her nipple. A moments of this and she came, gushing warm juices on my dick while I still pumped away. After her orgasm had ended, I was still fucking her but I was also going to cum.

As she arched her head back, I whispered into her ear how I wanted to cum. Sharon was totally lost in her ecstasy and was in a very agreeable state of mind. She raised herself off of me, my cock disengaging from her pussy with a wet suction sound and covered with her cum. I spread my legs apart to allow her room to work. Sharon knelt between my legs, near my raging erection, untied her bikini top and tossed it aside, leaving her breasts in full glorious view. She then leaned forward and sandwiched my cock between her firm tits and I breast fucked her. She bent her head down and was able to lick my cock when I pushed it up her cleavage. After a few strokes, I was ready to shoot, and I told Sharon so. She asked me where I wanted to cum on her. I was too high to decide so I told her that it was her choice. And with that, she grabbed a hold of my cock and pulled on it roughly while rubbing the eye into her nipple. Within seconds of this, I shot blast after blast of my cum onto her breasts and chest. After I had finished unloading my cum, Sharon was still milking my cock for the last drops, while scooping up the cum on her breasts with her free hand and lapping it up with her tongue. When she had cleaned her tits up, she then sucked the remaining cum from my semi-hard cock. Sharon then stood up and adjusted her cum-soaked bikini bottom and put her top back on. As I pulled my berms back on, she came close to me and said, "I think it's time to cool off. Let's go for a swim……"

End of Part 5

tubbyt
14-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Oops, sorry!! Should be PART 6. Hahahah. Pai Seh, Pai Seh!:p

Elementary
14-11-2006, 10:52 PM
Good work !!! Now waiting for part 7. :D

tubbyt
20-04-2007, 09:23 PM
Sorry Bros, if any of you are still waiting for the next installment. Sorry to have kept everyone waiting. :p Time gets away from you if you let it. Anyways, if any one is still reading, I'll be finishing up this recounting as soon as I can, not much left.

PART 7

Who was I to say no to her? We went to the showers at the poolside to wash off the remnants of our sexcersie. As she washed herself, I watched with my horny eyes as the material of her suit became wet and conformed to her heavenly form. The fullness of her breasts, the hint of her crack ever so slightly visible at her crotch and the water trailing off her firm ass. It was truly a sight to behold. Once we had washed off sufficiently, we got into the pool. The cool water was just what we needed to feel refreshed. Sharon gave me a kiss and said she was going to swim a few laps. That woman always had a lot of stamina. As she proceeded with her swim, I just casually swam to the other side of the pool. Once I got to the other side, I just rested myself against the side and let my head rest on my folded arms, with my back to the sun. The reduced effect of gravity that the water offered was good given that my body ached a little. I didn’t move from that position for quite a while. After a few minutes, Sharon swam up behind me and hugged me from behind. As she embraced me tighter, I could feel her mounds crushing up between our bodies, her erect nipples poking at my back. Without saying a word, she reached with her right hand and teased my right nipple, gently causing it to harden as well.

Slowly she moved her hand downwards till she slipped her hand into my Bermudas. Feeling her way around, she found my semi-limp dick and lovingly stroked it. Whispering into my right ear, she asked if I was awake. Before I could verbally answer her, my dick gave her a physical response, hardening in her hands. “I guess you are.” She teased. Turning around, I held her close and she wrapped her lengthy legs around me. She hooked her arms around my neck and I put mine around her waist. We kissed, gently at first, then snaking of tongues into each other’s mouth next. Slowly our bodies inched closer together, our crotches rubbing against the others. We humped each other like this, my cock rubbing her pussy through the materials of our swimwear. The friction of our tryst was causing my pole to stand at full mast. Reaching in between us, I let my lust get the better of me, and I pulled my cock out of my berms. I roughly pulled her bikini bottom aside and poked my rod at her crotch until it found its mark and I stabbed it into her love hole.

My initial thrust got my cock in about halfway. As I pulled back and readied for the next thrust, Sharon met it and pushed her cunt forward to engulf my whole length. “Uhhhh” she moaned. Once we were fully engaged, we held it there, enjoying the feel of our sexes joined in perfect unison. “Don’t rock too hard” I said, “We’re too close to the gym, the trainers will see.” “Uh-huh” she softly let out. And with that we slowly and gently fornicated under the water. The feeling of my dick sliding in and out of her tight hole was great. It occurred to me at that point that we never had sex slowly, tenderly like in the time we had sex. We had always been very primal in our screwing sessions, f**king like animals. Don’t get me wrong, I like having fun and hard sex. But this mating was different, it felt more personal. No fancy shit, no porn-styled moves, just straight, tender love-making. We were coupled like that for a good while and as Sharon’s pussy convulsed around my strained dick, her face turned a bight red as she climaxed and she squealed into my ear. With that I gave a few final hard thrust and filled her with my cum. “It feels so nice and warm…” She cooed. We stayed locked in our embrace till my swelling subsided and I slipped out of her love hole. When it was time to get out of the pool, Sharon needed a little help as her legs were really like jelly……….

hangzhou
21-04-2007, 03:29 PM
Wow, exciting afternoon read

sarcasm0003
21-04-2007, 03:39 PM
Great Story Bro, keeping it cumming......

Tubetop
21-04-2007, 05:03 PM
good story. keep it up.

eurofighter
21-04-2007, 08:51 PM
Good one bro.

Please continue and finish the story!

cheers :)

AD69
21-04-2007, 10:01 PM
keep the story coming bro.

sotonghead
22-04-2007, 12:43 AM
Good Story:D , Camping Here :)

tubbyt
22-04-2007, 01:11 PM
Always bros, your comments are very much appreciated. Will continue the story ASAP.

Cheers

tubbyt
24-04-2007, 10:02 PM
Got tied up with work again, but I stayed back to add this installment. Don't want to keep the bros here waiting too long. Enjoy!:D

PART 8

As she got out of the pool, she hurriedly placed a hand on her crotch, cupping her cum-filled cunt. I asked her what was wrong and she said, “Your spunk is leaking out of me!” The more she walked, the more leaked out apparently. After trying hopelessly from prevent my leaking cum from making a mess, Sharon finally gave up and said she was going into the shower room and told me to bring her stuff for her. I offered her a towel but she declined, saying that she didn’t want to clean herself with a cum stained towel and entered the ladies’ locker room. I packed our stuff up and went into the male locker room to put my stuff down and I went out to pass Sharon her stuff. As I exited the male locker area, I noticed that one of the trainers was working out. I looked around while waiting for Sharon to come out to get her stuff and I noticed that the other trainer was at the counter doing some paperwork. I waited a little while longer and went over to the entrance of the female locker area and called out for Sharon in a hushed tone. She quickly appeared and stuck her head out to scan the gym. I asked her what she was up to and all she did was to put a finger to her lips to tell me to be quiet and with the other hand, she lead me into the locker room. She put her things into her lockers speedily and led me into a cubicle.

Sharon pushed me back and sat me down on a crapper. I sat there totally hypnotised as she untied the straps of her wet, white bikini top and let them fall off her shoulders. Then she seductively peeled the top off her ripe melons and exposed her pert nipples. I pulled her closer to me and instinctively fastened my lips on one of her inviting tits. I flicked, twirled, nibbled and sucked on her nip like a hungry wolf cub feeding off its nursing mother. With my free hand I pinched and pulled at her other tit, twisting the nipple between my fingers, as if trying the find the frequency to make her cum. Sharon writhed in ecstasy, grinding the wet material of her bikini bottom against my thigh. I noticed then that it was not only wet but slick as well, slick with cum. I found out later that she had gone into the locker room and went into the same cubicle and masturbated till she added her cum to my earlier deposit. Sharon ground her cum soaked crotch harder and harder into my thigh as she pulled my head tighter against her chest. Then she abruptly pulled back and away. She then turned around and bent forward, presenting her ass to me. I took the hint and eased her bikini bottom off her bum and left it at her ankles. I stuck two fingers into her sopping cunt and fingered her wet pussy.

Reaching back, she pulled my fingers out of herself and stepped out of the discarded bottom. As she turned around, she pushed my legs apart and squatted between them, while she took my cummed fingers in one hand and rubbed my cock through my berms with the other. My tired rod slowly came back to life as she mauled at it. Taking the cum covered fingers in her hand, she proceeded to lick and suck our combined juices off my fingers. The pressure that my renewed erection was causing in my berms was getting to great. I lifted my butt off the seat and she help me pull the berms off, freeing my dick. Sharon immediately engulfed my cock in a tight seal with her lips and started to face-fuck my cock. I put my right hand behind her head and grabbed a handful of her hair and forcefully rode her face. A few minutes of this and she slid her lips up my shaft and released her vacuum seal on my cock with a messy pop. She stood up and back, closing my knees together. Next, she stepped forward and planted her legs on either side of mine. Grabbing a hold of my cock by the shaft, she guided my cock into her hot pussy. With all the cum there, I slipped in without any problem and she started to buck once she was joined with me………

End of Part 8

Tribeca
26-04-2007, 12:03 PM
Cant wait for your part 8 :D

babycheong
26-04-2007, 04:50 PM
camping for part 9 :D

lucky low
26-04-2007, 05:12 PM
hi bros, these days a lot of camps to go read stories, time for me to get a work out ;)

tubbyt
26-04-2007, 05:56 PM
camping for part 9 :D

Hahaha!! Bro, part 8 not out yet, you looking for part 9. Give me pressure sia. :D

babycheong
27-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Hahaha!! Bro, part 8 not out yet, you looking for part 9. Give me pressure sia. :D

Bro, ur last break was from year 2006...now is already mid 2007 leh.
Can dun pressure u ah? :D

BC

tubbyt
25-11-2008, 12:16 AM
Hi Bros, so sorry for the very late posting. I was looking through my files and clearing so old files and I realised that I had not posted this last entry from a year ago. So, if there are any readers left, so sorry for this.:p

I now present the concluding chapter in the story of Sharon, Me & the pool.

Conclusion

We were a little tired from the day’s activity so far, to say the least. So I opted for a less strenuous style, one I call the Cowgirl on a Rocking Horse. (Not sure if there’s a technical name for this position/style) I held Sharon by the hips, grabbing a firm hold on her hip bones that just barely protruded from her frame, and I rocked her back and forth. She wrapped her arms around my neck and interlocked her fingers on the back of my head. As the speed of my rocking increased, the more intensely her full bosom bounced up and down, and the more high pitched her moans became. I then leaned forward and readied myself to catch her left tit with my mouth. Hungrily I locked my lips on to her bouncing boob and like a leech, my lips stayed attached to Sharon’s melon as I sucked and tongued my way to her nipple. Once there I sucked, flicked and even nibbled on her nip, causing Sharon to quicken in her breathing. We continued like this for some time and by and by, our rocking motion became urgent thrusts. Sharon planted her feet on the ground and slid her legs further apart, causing the distance between our chests to close. I shifted my lip-lock from her tit to her lips.

We tongued each other wildly, lustfully. I began to feel the sweat from our torsos mashing against each other. Our crotches were slick and wet with both our sweat and cum being forced out of her cunt by our mating. I pistoned in and out of her warm hole with burning ferocity, just on the tip of an eruption. Sharon must have sensed that I was about to cum and reached behind with her right hand and felt around for my sacks. Finding them, she massaged them, trying to coax them into surrendering their load. With that, the explosion was eminent. I reached forward with both hands, each grabbing one of her taunt butt cheeks and I forced her harder and harder onto my hard-on, splitting her ass apart with each stab. Feeling the warning flex of my love muscle as I was about to cum, Sharon lifted herself off me and quickly sealed her lips onto my cockhead and firmly pumped the shaft with her hand. Unable to hold back any longer, I shot my hot cum into her waiting mouth. Burst after burst I emptied into her and she in return swallowed every drop, milking every last drop out of me.

Totally spent, we embraced and kissed. A quick check to see if anyone else was around and I made my way back to the male showers to clean up. By the time we left the gym, it was sun down and we called for a cab because we were quite tired. In the cab we both kinda dozed off with her nestling her head in my neck. We skipped dinner when we got back and went to bed early, sleeping in each other arms.

AD69
25-11-2008, 12:22 AM
After so long break, you still come back to conclude the story. You steady man. :)

ahlex
25-11-2008, 12:27 AM
:cool: bravo. with much appreciation.

tubbyt
25-11-2008, 12:32 AM
After so long break, you still come back to conclude the story. You steady man. :)

Have to. Bros show support and appreciation, must at least finish the story. It was already finished a while back but I had just changed job and must have forgotten to post it.

edmundhello
25-11-2008, 12:52 AM
This time almost 2009... :p

lglg666
25-11-2008, 11:41 AM
This time almost 2009... :p

hahaha...yes! bro. This is a long story and now we can look forward to the end soon since the TS will finish it soon.

Btw I "upped" u.:D

alphonsus
25-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Bro, I upped you too. Hope this provides enough motivation for you to carry on:)

tubbyt
26-11-2008, 12:33 AM
Thanks to the bros who upped me. Much appreciated.

This chapter has ended and like before, I would like to ask you bros out there which story you like me to carry post next.

- Our first trip to KL
- First time in public
- At a Chalet with friends

Let me know and I will start writing the next chapter, time permitting.

NickMok
26-11-2008, 12:59 AM
bro nice stories =)

do the ones u think got more creativity!!!

we dont care topics WE JUST WAN THE STORY!!!!

look forward to nxt story

cheers =)

sennheiser
29-11-2008, 06:13 PM
hey bro, great stories! first time in public sounds exciting ya.. :rolleyes:

bobianboy
20-01-2010, 09:54 AM
power la !!!!