PDA

View Full Version : Unisex Spa ...??

kellykelly
15-03-2016, 11:21 PM
Lately i visited a neighbourhood spa due to aching neck and back. This is my first time to this kinda of spa. Upon register, i was offer mosha if i sign for 90min. I took the offer. Then i was lead to a room but wat disturbing is there is a small 'window' on the door. I was given a disposable undies and asked to change into it.
Then the mosha started but i sound out to her the window not going to cover up and she told me its rule....cant cover up. The window i beilive any guy with height over 1.75 can look inside. Then after ard 15 mins of mosha, i was told to bath. The shitty part is she doesnt seem like going out and start changing the towel on the bed. And the bathing cubicle is without any curtain and anything to cover up. Basically can see everything. I got no choice but backfacing the door and hv a quick bath.
Then upon hearing i off the tap and she offer me a new undies and towel. Inside the room there is a warning sigh something like no sex provided in the premise .....
I was wandering if i ventured into a guy spa thou its was kinda of quiet then And to guys , does you ppl bath with the masseuse ard too??

conquer
15-03-2016, 11:35 PM
TS has never been to health center before? It's been like this for a long ass time... :)

Rain-Men
16-03-2016, 12:58 AM
hehe...i think we do bathe...with or without masseuse...:D

PrataMaiHum
16-03-2016, 08:56 AM
I wish they would stay in the room when I bathe, but they usually go out :(

hugs
16-03-2016, 09:02 AM
You going to laugh if i told you i had that with The Masseur taking the bath together with me and we talked about woman's health. Im a girl and it happened many years' back in chinatown, after my clubbing.

Torex9
16-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Hi TS,

this is normal lah. going to these massage place is like that one. For guys, we are very used to having this kind of treatment. the one you mention give you a disposable undies, some don't even have any. we just have to lay there naked and let the ML do her job. Nothing to worry lah, don't think anyone will peep into the massage room lah. unless they work there. and normally all working there are women. so no worry at all.

Torex9

jesslyn
16-03-2016, 11:47 AM
You going to laugh if i told you i had that with The Masseur taking the bath together with me and we talked about woman's health. Im a girl and it happened many years' back in chinatown, after my clubbing.

hehe that's nice :)

Yardstick
16-03-2016, 02:14 PM
Had a chuckle at the expense of TS.

Relax... these places are like that. They are unisex. But due to regulations, Spas in Singapore are granted licenses from SPF (Singapore Police Force, not Singapore Playboy Foundation) based on classes. Part of the requirements is there must be no hanky panky between the masseurs and customers. And the glass panel at the door is a deterrent to such events.

As for the masseurs sticking around while you shower, it is quite common. Trust me, they have seen more breasts and penises than you have. And the disposable panty or underwear, it is now a common practice for even the bigger players under Class 2.

MaiTuaKang
16-03-2016, 02:28 PM
Had a chuckle at the expense of TS.

Relax... these places are like that. They are unisex. But due to regulations, Spas in Singapore are granted licenses from SPF (Singapore Police Force, not Singapore Playboy Foundation) based on classes. Part of the requirements is there must be no hanky panky between the masseurs and customers. And the glass panel at the door is a deterrent to such events.

As for the masseurs sticking around while you shower, it is quite common. Trust me, they have seen more breasts and penises than you have. And the disposable panty or underwear, it is now a common practice for even the bigger players under Class 2.

TS is not used to being watched while showering .... probably will take some time :)

StanCert
16-03-2016, 08:38 PM
I wish they would stay in the room when I bathe, but they usually go out :(

Hahaa me too :)

sexcat
16-03-2016, 08:43 PM
wow awesome

kellykelly
16-03-2016, 09:09 PM
Just that i thought i ventured into a male only spa. Really something new. I beilive all registered spa under sg law should hv the no sex signboard yet still can allow naked massage.
As for the 'window' should be able to cover when girls visit rite since no hanky panky stuff will happen.
And for the lady who reply bathing with masseur (male). Arent under the law Spa dun allow masseur to service lady???:confused:

hugs
16-03-2016, 09:22 PM
no idea. im a regular there. i know everyone and perhaps they trusted i wont hurt them by reporting? i really dunno why it happened but it happened lol and they know i usually go at very late hours n they will dim the light for me.

Just that i thought i ventured into a male only spa. Really something new. I beilive all registered spa under sg law should hv the no sex signboard yet still can allow naked massage.
As for the 'window' should be able to cover when girls visit rite since no hanky panky stuff will happen.
And for the lady who reply bathing with masseur (male). Arent under the law Spa dun allow masseur to service lady???:confused:

hugs
16-03-2016, 09:25 PM
anyway if there is such law, i hope plsss dont enforce it laaahhhh.

i like to go proper facial spa for facial but their massage is shitty. i like those massage from those health spa. a lot better.

cutiebabee
17-03-2016, 01:54 AM
anyway if there is such law, i hope plsss dont enforce it laaahhhh.

i like to go proper facial spa for facial but their massage is shitty. i like those massage from those health spa. a lot better.

You mean the "Cannot bathe together" law? :D

Zack78
17-03-2016, 05:08 AM
hehe...i think we do bathe...with or without masseuse...:D

Very well said

hugs
17-03-2016, 06:36 AM
Hahaha i meant the service lady law but that too haha
You mean the "Cannot bathe together" law? :D

TheIdesOfJune
17-03-2016, 10:03 AM
no idea. im a regular there. i know everyone and perhaps they trusted i wont hurt them by reporting? i really dunno why it happened but it happened lol and they know i usually go at very late hours n they will dim the light for me.

You ever got any "special" there? :p

hugs
17-03-2016, 10:06 AM
what can they offer me which i need?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
You ever got any "special" there?

kellykelly
17-03-2016, 11:38 PM
what can they offer me which i need?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Really special for ladies ?:confused:

DJack88
18-03-2016, 12:09 AM

Wow dim light some more ..... confirm got happening :D

NataliePortman
18-03-2016, 02:02 AM

Should have, must be very discreet

alanthedevil
18-03-2016, 09:06 AM

dimming is the light to create a more relaxing atmosphere. only low class massage shops will massage under bright lights. dont think too much

techiedick
18-03-2016, 10:14 AM
You can piak behind the door. I did with a hot masseuse after she stroke my manhood. It was a high end spa.

Engaged her services for a day during her off day.

It has to be mutual respect and consensus, most high end spa masseuse do not do it

Don't ask me where, it was number of years ago.

kellykelly
19-03-2016, 09:22 PM
what can they offer me which i need?:rolleyes::rolleyes::

Which spa??:confused:

TeresaTeng
19-03-2016, 11:48 PM
Which spa??:confused:

You are interested in "special" service now? :)

kellykelly
20-03-2016, 12:40 AM
You are interested in "special" service now? :)

Just a bit curious cos i was told in spa man dun massage female.

OneLastWish
20-03-2016, 02:26 AM

Same here as well

1ToyotaWish
21-03-2016, 03:57 PM

Of course they won't tell you the truth :p

Fatwife
31-05-2016, 10:40 PM
Always thought only girl massage girl only....

Yuuno111
07-06-2016, 03:35 PM
Go massage why go piak... want piak, go gl got so many.. lol. Dimming light indeed provide relax environment.

LAGalaxy
07-06-2016, 04:00 PM
Go massage why go piak... want piak, go gl got so many.. lol. Dimming light indeed provide relax environment.

Massage cum piak - 2-in-1 service :D

Chivalry
07-06-2016, 05:04 PM

Yes thats usually the case