PDA

View Full Version : Golden castle KTV @ Geylang

lasupgoh
15-03-2016, 02:24 PM
Hi bros who had ever visited this KTV , sorry if this thread had been posted before, just want to know what is the damages after HH like . :Dthe rate for small rooms or mid room, also the ladys there mostly are PRC OR Viet , thanks a lot

Uncouth
15-03-2016, 05:32 PM
Used to be Viet joint the last time i was there. similar to Paramount in Geylang.. beers in jugs and use small little cups to drink. small and run down rooms. Waiter there always help me go buy wanton mee which is damn good. hahaha...

was there once during a fight and offered to bring a frightened laojiao girl home and got really lucky at east coast and again at the carpark below her house.. memories..

hope someone can update the scene there..

formidable
15-03-2016, 06:09 PM
Wonder which wan ton stall is nice there nowadays

lasupgoh
15-03-2016, 07:32 PM
Though going sunday don know there got ladys a not

Js78
16-03-2016, 01:54 PM
Any updates?

lasupgoh
16-03-2016, 02:39 PM
Any updates from any bro who had visited recently many thanks

woodywoody
21-03-2016, 04:56 PM
I was there about 2 months back during HH hours with a friend.

2 of us took a small room. Cannot remember the cost exactly but have the impression its quite reasonable. Remember tipping S$30.

not many girls, i recall seeing about 5-6 in all and all viets.

Wouldn't consider it as very playable place....and personnaly I feel the rooms are too open (large glass window seeing from the corridor if I don't remember wrongly

Uncouth
21-03-2016, 05:23 PM
Sunday is extreme low supply there.. better on weekday nights.

Prices are confirm reasonable since it is watered down beer. Smoky rooms and old sofas.. there is more for tabao to nearby hotel or play fishing game with the girls.