PDA

View Full Version : Great Massage by Milf in central-north area.

panda123
14-03-2016, 08:06 PM
Was having my lunch when I chance upon this place. Could not see the inside and dono how many ML was there. As I really need a good massage, headed into the shop and was greated by 2 ML. Didnt take a look at them much a op for 1 hr massage.

Down to my birthday suit and laid down telling the ML im ready. Came a Milf and started with the massage. I got to admit this milf has great skills in massage. Think she has been in this line for quite sometime. Her strength was really and and untied many many knots on my body. While massaging my upper back, can feel that she is pressing her little cat against my elbow. Act innocent don wanna move much. When she start when my legs, she would tease by tickling on the butt chick which felt good.

With me still lying facing down, GQ pop. She start fondling my 2IC and me have to perk my ass up for her. The feeling was awesome. Then i quickly turn over and start to roam around and sucking her nipple like a baby, this was initiated by her She is really a great gem tt will take care of you throughout the HJ. Tried to go south and she did not reject. Couldnt take the hospitality that she was giving me while having the HJ and exploded. Paid her and left a happy man. I would definitely RTM for her good massage.

After coming out notice that there were two other ML but didnt get their names. Two other ML is in their early30s i presume. This place is not really discreet and the lay out of the parlour is also not very discreet. No attached bathroom tts the only bad thing i can see.

I apologies if this location has been shared before. But we can always shared it together.

Boobs: A cup but has two big nipples
Massage:9/10
HJ:9/10 (She would take good care of you throughout, leading u to her boobies then to her tits)
Damage: $40 1hr massage. HJ standard rate.

Shayer
14-03-2016, 09:10 PM
Bro,

Can share the location please

panda123
15-03-2016, 08:18 AM
Has send out contacts to trustworthy bros..do enjoy the massage.

clinton
15-03-2016, 10:05 AM
thanks bro, great finding :D

justdarrennn
15-03-2016, 11:39 AM
Can share with me bro please? Thanks!

Vazkezzzzzzzz
15-03-2016, 02:46 PM
Was having my lunch when I chance upon this place. Could not see the inside and dono how many ML was there. As I really need a good massage, headed into the shop and was greated by 2 ML. Didnt take a look at them much a op for 1 hr massage.

Down to my birthday suit and laid down telling the ML im ready. Came a Milf and started with the massage. I got to admit this milf has great skills in massage. Think she has been in this line for quite sometime. Her strength was really and and untied many many knots on my body. While massaging my upper back, can feel that she is pressing her little cat against my elbow. Act innocent don wanna move much. When she start when my legs, she would tease by tickling on the butt chick which felt good.

With me still lying facing down, GQ pop. She start fondling my 2IC and me have to perk my ass up for her. The feeling was awesome. Then i quickly turn over and start to roam around and sucking her nipple like a baby, this was initiated by her She is really a great gem tt will take care of you throughout the HJ. Tried to go south and she did not reject. Couldnt take the hospitality that she was giving me while having the HJ and exploded. Paid her and left a happy man. I would definitely RTM for her good massage.

After coming out notice that there were two other ML but didnt get their names. Two other ML is in their early30s i presume. This place is not really discreet and the lay out of the parlour is also not very discreet. No attached bathroom tts the only bad thing i can see.

I apologies if this location has been shared before. But we can always shared it together.

HJ:9/10 (She would take good care of you throughout, leading u to her boobies then to her tits)

Bro can share location pls.

Scorp888
03-04-2016, 04:55 AM

Can share location, bro? Thanks.

rav.evc
03-04-2016, 09:16 AM
Bro,
mind to share the contact?
Thanks