PDA

View Full Version : Fu Lu Shou complex

naturefarm
23-09-2006, 09:15 PM
boring date and decide to walk walk see see at sim lim sq.
after checking out the sim lim , decide to go to FLS complex to see see.
reach 4 level and see few PRC massage lady sitting outside.
though that there should not be indiviual room anymore?
say i Laugoh, breast damn big and white. go in for a $20 massgae.
usual staff and pop the magic question.
option for FJ.
Girl friend feeling but you must suck in the big boob.
its at least D cup. blushy down there.
not rush.
name: Xiao xie or whatever.
its near the toilet.

beck8
24-09-2006, 02:22 PM
agree that lady is D cup some, but I did not try her.

I went to another end with 3 gals inside. normally one in white color blouse, short, another one in orange, slightly higher (but due to the high heels) and younger. I picked her. procedures are normal ended with hj. no mood to have fj in such kind of places.

There is another older one in that shop, and I believe she could make 1/3 of money of the other two. she is old. all 3 gals have big boobs and screamy white (always hide in the aircon room, haha).

naturefarm
24-09-2006, 05:43 PM
yes, see the other end also have 3 girls. all very white complexion.
but i a boob lover so no choice.
any other brothers that try the others?

sanwa
24-09-2006, 06:10 PM
tried the shop with title A**** few weeks ago..
started with sop.. opted for fj
boobs very big and soft, enjoy very much playing with them
forgot to ask for her name but looked that she enjoyed her boobs being sucked, she even asked me to such deeply, such both of the nip at a time.. she moaned as i sucked.. afterwards she bj a while and seems she couldn't tahan liao ask to fj.. so wet.. after a while unloaded..
she has nice attitude.. for big boobs lover, this is very satisfying..total damage $20 + $80

the only bad thing is this place is too open, too many shoppers were outside..

kitteen
24-09-2006, 11:37 PM
Thought there is another thread on FuLuShou?

rickman
25-09-2006, 12:48 AM
boring date and decide to walk walk see see at sim lim sq.
after checking out the sim lim , decide to go to FLS complex to see see.
reach 4 level and see few PRC massage lady sitting outside.
though that there should not be indiviual room anymore?
say i Laugoh, breast damn big and white. go in for a $20 massgae.
usual staff and pop the magic question.
option for FJ.
Girl friend feeling but you must suck in the big boob.
its at least D cup. blushy down there.
not rush.
name: Xiao xie or whatever.
its near the toilet.

How much is the FJ and HJ charges?

eurekasster
25-09-2006, 01:03 AM
bro naturefarm, there are FLS thread leh...
don't create so many thread lah.
Thanks.

Wynners
25-09-2006, 06:19 AM
the only bad thing is this place is too open, too many shoppers were outside..
ya,agree with this.wanted to go in last wk but back out when just gt ppl walk up and down!

saint
26-09-2006, 11:41 PM
Hmmm....seems to that the porice action was all wayang onli, alot of the tuinas seemed to have sprung back into action. By the way, did anyone noticed any big-booby PRC charbor with the glasses who used to work at the 3rd floor - is she still around?

Nismo_boy
27-09-2006, 09:42 AM
Yesterday take a walk into Fu Lu shou. Im so surprise to see the TN still so active as though nothing happen. Walk pass the corner shop on the 3 level and they are so agressive in pulling customer. Gal quite pretty wanted to go in but back out as it is 1 of my danger spot and being so openly.

Croopig
27-09-2006, 11:39 AM
The first shop from the left is the most aggressive for pulling you in,she would go as far as squeeze her boobs against yr arms or chest...goodness.:cool:

muncher
27-09-2006, 12:19 PM
Ya! She tried dat on me but I had no clue what she was whispering though I got the 'pu chuo an mo'! Mebbe she was whispering cos there were other bros were behind those curtained cubicles!;) Didn't follow through as I didn't like not only the location but also the 'set up'! 4 cubicles behind curtains and door left open!

Nismo_boy
27-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Sooner or later they need someone to give them a spring cleaning if they still continue this aggressive customer pulling. Give them 1 inch they want 1 feet. Although some of them quite pretty but I will certainly avoid and move to other discreet joint.

Croopig
27-09-2006, 03:11 PM
SUrprisingly they still surviving good,but these days after the IMF thing,everything seems to be back to high mode liao.:)

dap26
27-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Recently went there saw a big boob prc inside the tuina at third floor near the hair saloon which is also near the toilet.Was tempted but din try..

beck8
30-09-2006, 08:52 PM
Made an appointment with Zhao T for one hour pure massage near Lavendar. So went there around 2pm and gave her a call. Surprised that she is at the airport to welcoming her friend. Why? She replied I did not confirm her time and the flight was delayed.

Suck, walked around and completed my beer. 2:30, no time to wait since I had the appointment with korean gal at 4pm. I decided to spend the time at FLS or Fortune which are close to SLS area. There is a massage parlour at Maude Rd so paid a visit to see any lobang. One local but I guess the prc might serve me, but small boobs, so gave up. There are two parlours on kitchener rd, it seems like KS env, but need to sign in before I could see the gal. Gave up either, I would rather than go to standard HC if I have to sign in.

Walked along Jln Besar, one new parlour at the corner Dunlop st (if I am not wrong). This is good because quite big room. The gal is not too young so I decided firmly to visit Fortune center as there are young gals.

Finally reached there, after a long walk under the hot sunshine. 2nd floor, One gal standing outside the shop near the veg restaurant, pretty good but no signal to me. the gals in the shop at the dead end seems busy, only one left. Up to 3rd floor, 3 parlours with old local chicks, the young gal I was looking for seems not around. Suck. Went back to the 2nd floor, fxxk, the door locked. Just 1 min after the gal already got business and all the rooms had something happening now. What a fxxk.

It means there is no choice so had to go to FLS. I remember I encountered a young booby gal at shop near the toilet, so today gave a try. Precisely she went out to look for business, so I went in with her. She is average height but slim, however, the boobs are exploding, huge, should be C+. Long hair and nice complexion. After less than 10 mins so-called massage she asked to flip. Fingering my nehneh to arise my feeling. Ok lah, negotiated down to 30 for hj. Rub her boobs when she rubbing my dick. All were standard but enjoyable. Good place, this shop is not so open to the public comparing with the other one (in my previous post).

So summary is all the gals at FLS all have big boobs and the services are standard, you could not expect much with the massage.

Went out and proceed to the hotel nearby for the another gal

stuartcummings
08-10-2006, 12:24 AM
Went FLS today. Level 3 near the toilet (after the florist?) If you come up via the escalator, it's turn left then turn right.

I think I saw the same big booby PRC as the other bros in this thread. Nice smooth complexion, milky white skin. Was quoted $20 for 30 mins so I went in.

Massage was non-existent with some powder. Did not initiate conversation so I didn't bother. 10 mins later asked me to turn around and asks what other services I need. Quoted $30 no-touch HJ, $50 HJ and $80 BJ. Haggered down to $60 BJ and she went out to get a cap.

She came back but I couldn't mari-kita yet so talk cock abit while she stripped off her top. Impressed her with my China geography and correctly telling her stuff about her home town (Shenyang) which I went often in my last company. Starts to warm toward me and I finally got hard enough to suit up.

BJ was good suction power though low on technique. Just hard sucking and consistent head bobbing. Did not pay attention to my thighs nor balls - disappointing. She has 36c tits alright but flabby and saggy (the type when she go shower, need to lift up and wash below one). Nipples are elongated and big. Did not allow me to dig her cheebye so I play from outside, rimmed her asshole with my fingers and traced her cheebye shape with my fingers tip massage. Just got her wet enough to feel the moistness through her panties when she turned around and asked if I want FJ or not. Think she itchy already. :)

I declined as I haven't had a FJ in the last 5 years except 1 time in Suzhou (another story!). Besides, I didn't have the cash. Went back to methodical and mechanical sucking. Tahan another 5 mins and decide not to hold any more. Atmosphere was lousy, skill lousy and girl wasn't up to par. Cleaned up with tissue paper (DIY!), paid up and left.

She said she just arrived for slight more than 1 month. Probably on social visit so can see her for another 1 month+ for bros who like big udders. However, I will seriously advise against it since her tits reminds me more of milk cows if she get on all fours.

Name - Mei Ni (PRC)
Age - Didn't ask. Appear late 20s to early 30s.
Tits - 36C (flabby and saggy withough bra)
Looks - 6/10
Massage - 1/10
BJ - 5/10
RTF - Never, even if I am not obligated to keep cheebye abstinence
Damage - $20 + $50 + RMB$50 (out of SG currency, substitute with left over CNY)

Croopig
11-10-2006, 12:01 PM
Went there again last few days and found the shutters were down...kena raid is it?:(

ez2link
16-10-2006, 05:46 PM
Yo bro. I been to the place that you described seem to be serviced by the same PRC last thursday. Was quoted $30 for HJ cannot touch & $50 for touch. Told her in that case I dont want already. She then bo bien reduced by $10 reluctantly.

But the whole session she like siam here siam there! Totally lost my mood. There was a time when I managed to request her to pull down her undies to show me whats inside to test water if I can advance more but was not successful. She said only look but cannot touch.. Me totally sian and decided not to hold any longer. Shoot & then leave.

All-in-all if you ask if I enjoy the session, I would not RT-even-HJ.. Just my 1 cents opinion...

Went FLS today. Level 3 near the toilet (after the florist?) If you come up via the escalator, it's turn left then turn right.

I think I saw the same big booby PRC as the other bros in this thread. Nice smooth complexion, milky white skin. Was quoted $20 for 30 mins so I went in.

Massage was non-existent with some powder. Did not initiate conversation so I didn't bother. 10 mins later asked me to turn around and asks what other services I need. Quoted $30 no-touch HJ, $50 HJ and $80 BJ. Haggered down to $60 BJ and she went out to get a cap.

She came back but I couldn't mari-kita yet so talk cock abit while she stripped off her top. Impressed her with my China geography and correctly telling her stuff about her home town (Shenyang) which I went often in my last company. Starts to warm toward me and I finally got hard enough to suit up.

BJ was good suction power though low on technique. Just hard sucking and consistent head bobbing. Did not pay attention to my thighs nor balls - disappointing. She has 36c tits alright but flabby and saggy (the type when she go shower, need to lift up and wash below one). Nipples are elongated and big. Did not allow me to dig her cheebye so I play from outside, rimmed her asshole with my fingers and traced her cheebye shape with my fingers tip massage. Just got her wet enough to feel the moistness through her panties when she turned around and asked if I want FJ or not. Think she itchy already. :)

I declined as I haven't had a FJ in the last 5 years except 1 time in Suzhou (another story!). Besides, I didn't have the cash. Went back to methodical and mechanical sucking. Tahan another 5 mins and decide not to hold any more. Atmosphere was lousy, skill lousy and girl wasn't up to par. Cleaned up with tissue paper (DIY!), paid up and left.

She said she just arrived for slight more than 1 month. Probably on social visit so can see her for another 1 month+ for bros who like big udders. However, I will seriously advise against it since her tits reminds me more of milk cows if she get on all fours.

Name - Mei Ni (PRC)
Age - Didn't ask. Appear late 20s to early 30s.
Tits - 36C (flabby and saggy withough bra)
Looks - 6/10
Massage - 1/10
BJ - 5/10
RTF - Never, even if I am not obligated to keep cheebye abstinence
Damage - $20 + $50 + RMB$50 (out of SG currency, substitute with left over CNY)

latka
16-10-2006, 05:52 PM
Yo bro. I been to the place that you described seem to be serviced by the same PRC last thursday. Was quoted $30 for HJ cannot touch & $50 for touch. Told her in that case I dont want already. She then bo bien reduced by $10 reluctantly.

But the whole session she like siam here siam there! Totally lost my mood. There was a time when I managed to request her to pull down her undies to show me whats inside to test water if I can advance more but was not successful. She said only look but cannot touch.. Me totally sian and decided not to hold any longer. Shoot & then leave.

All-in-all if you ask if I enjoy the session, I would not RT-even-HJ.. Just my 1 cents opinion...

Bro, thanks a d warning. I've been recceeing dat place 2 weeks ago and somehow hesitated.

Cheers.

metalsp2
02-11-2006, 01:58 AM
Helloz pple.. havent put up a FR for quite awhile i guess... feeling super horny tonight reading some of the posts so decided to post a FR on a trip to FLS on evening quite awhile back.. cant remember the date liao but within these 2 months wan la. anyway didnt know which thread to put my FR in, this appears to be quite updated so ill place it here. i had one more FR abt this place in another FLS thread which i dunno went where already.

anyway, was walking around bugis area one evening. wanted to try fortune centre as never been there before. walked a few rounds around the building, didnt see any great looking ones. decided to walk back to FLS building as ive tried there before. tried there 2 times before, once was not bad, the other was lousy. so this one is my 3rd time.. good and bad.. ill elaborate later.

so i walked around the place trying to recce one good place. didnt like the quality of gals near the toilet end so walked to the other end.. im sure for those who frequent FLS wil know that this end has all the glam glam looking HCs. alot of bright lights and gals wearing nice revealing dresses. quite elaborate.

anyway i had a bad experience with the one right at the corner, bad service. so i decided to go to the one just beside it. anyway there is this lady standing outside there waving to me to come in.. oh man.. she is damn seductive la.. both shops were waving for me to go in.. but this one looked more sexy..

she was dressed in a yellow dress.. those of soft material...almost like a gown kind of feel. but the best is that the dress hung on 2 spag stripes and that revealed a nice top down view... lucky she was shorter than me.. the first thing i did when i stepped in was to stare down her blouse... oh man, those boobs are huge and bouncing..

her name is b**g b**g.. ill just call her bb. anyway she is very friendly, chats alot with me while giving me a so so massage. i told her about the lousy service i got from next door and she immediately lay close to me behind my back.. and asked me quietly 'she3 me4 fu2 wu4 bu4 hao3 ah?' haha im sure she knows..

anyway when i turned over aft a non existence massage.. she smiled and asked me if i need any service. she sort of bend herself low to let me peek at her boobs la.. she ask me for quote. i said 100. but she say 150 bah.. she will give me full service.. make sure im shiok.. plus her boobs are 100% real. at that pt in time, she was so hot, i really just accepted the offer.

she went out to get the stuff.. came in. i sat up waiting for her.. helped her take off her panty.. this pt of time, im super horny liao.. i carressed her all over.. up her legs, touching her smooth dress material.. i wanted to see some up close up skirt.. so i laid down and told her to stand above me... oh man... that was damn horny..

immediately.. i grabbed hold of her.. feeling her all over.. kissing her all over her neck and down to her boobs.. she had taken off her bra by now... i wanted her to keep her dress as i have this thing abt fucking with the dress on.... it was all hell break loose.. hadnt really fucked in awhile.. began to squeeze her breasts like mad.. sucked on the nipples... unfortunately.. one of her nipples seem to be quite flat while the other is very pointy. she kept moaning.. i know its not that real but she makes it sound good.. i slapped on her ass a few times while i grabbed her all over...

then she took out condom and put it over my dick and started giving me a bj. it was ok, not as great as i had at some other places.. but it still gave the shiok feeling.. told her to suck on my balls and she did it with pretty good suction.. made me moan with satisfaction..

next i asked her to come over to let me lick her pussy.. it is my greatest enjoyment to lick a pussy with the dress flowing down... she just kept on moaning.. i squeezed her ass and licked and licked.. of cuz.. inevitably, she sat down on my dick.. letting it glide into her pussy.. and we started some fucking.. it didnt feel that shiok actually.. cuz she was just self engrossed...

but anyway aft fucking for awhile.. she asked me if i wanted to have 2 servicing me at the same time... she said that that gal very poor thing.. just came.. bla bla.. (sadly.. i dint think much.. regret later) so i agreed.. the price was a major talking pt.. ill talk abt it later...

so in came another gal.. i sad 'regret' just now cuz this gal quite plump.. not much looks.. so was damn disappointed.. but anyway.. she put a new cd on me.. and started sucking.. while i painted bb.... bb was my main enjoyment.. the other was crap.. then the plump gal rode me while i have bb's pussy and my face.. both of them facing each other... this is the first time i tried 3some.. i wanted to try sth kinky.. so told bb to kiss the other gal.. but she just laughed off.. damn.. i think RR at BTSC has better 3somes.. but anyway.. i carry on painting bb while fucking the other gal... soon after.. i felt like cumming.. i grabbed hard on bb's ass and cum..... ah man.... quite a release....

so.. now for the sad stuff.. bb told me that i just had to pay the gal sth like 70 for the serive.. but in the end, she tried to make me pay up to the usual price.. but anyway to cut the story short.. i neg a price.. but it was still way more than i was prepared to pay and bb was still quite worth it but not the other one.... so be careful when u get into such situations again

anyway..
Name:B*** B***
boobs: abt C? but really shiok and real
bj: 7/10
fj: 6.5/10
Service: 7.5/10 really made me damn horny

Name: dunno..
size: plump
boobs: big la.. but more fatty side
dun bother with the other stats.. not worth bah..

total damage: more than $200 and not worth it..
if wan just take BB for abt $150.. which now i think is still not that worth it.. yep.. anyone tried FLS this shop or other 3somes.. wanna discusss can pm me... :)

Croopig
02-11-2006, 12:28 PM
I used to see one reaaaally old milf with massive boobs near the shop closest to the staircase,the one with a tuina centre and two smaller ones together one,wonder if that milf still there.She has some habit of playing hard drags.:cool:

pippo
28-12-2006, 11:23 AM
A few days ago...walked around this place juz saw 2 tn shops left on the 3rd floor. There is 1 near the lift with an older lady. No other gals. The other 2 shops gone. Anyone knows where the heavy chested gals went?:p Tried them b4...really missed those hooters. Their shops kena replaced by some legal massage. Haizz...and there is 1 more tn shop at the other end...only normal prc gals. Now i think this place can be given a miss also...:(

masage maniac
24-11-2009, 02:24 AM
wow, this thread is almost as good as dead.

Went there last week after shopping at OG. Surprised to see a few joints with late 20s or early 30s chio PRCs at second floor.

Yet to try but will provide FR

owen10
24-11-2009, 02:39 AM
wow, this thread is almost as good as dead.

Went there last week after shopping at OG. Surprised to see a few joints with late 20s or early 30s chio PRCs at second floor.

Yet to try but will provide FR

i was surprised to see d latest posting ... after an absence of like 2 yrs! from what i know, the place is dead n buried. i used to recce d place like fortnightly during its glory days but nowdays, mayb once a mth passed by bugis, i will drop by n scan scan a bit, in case there r new happenings.

sorry to disappoint bros here but i guess d landlord muz be really strict, ensuring that sleazy TNs do not have a presence there. look at what they had done over d yrs compared to Fortune Ctr n u can see d big diff. now what u see r mostly clean foot n body massage shops. u can still go to d HC at d top level if u have d urge, but that's all abt it. mayb somethg decent but with ok looking MILFs, can try d shop that's close to d bridge that links FLS to Rochor Ctr. did see 1 or 2 decent looking ones b4 but dont frame me if it's not up to yr stds hor! :D

chinesebro
23-12-2009, 04:36 PM
This place used to be really happening, even the HC on the top floor has closed. Oh well, lots more playgrounds still open :)

rickman
23-12-2009, 10:17 PM
This place used to be really happening, even the HC on the top floor has closed. Oh well, lots more playgrounds still open :)

please share good playgrounds around the area :D