PDA

View Full Version : Pre cum and contraceptive pills

Whybother
13-03-2016, 04:14 PM
Hi people. I just wanna know whether pre cum will cause pregnancy in woman?? And whether can i get contraceptive pills in majority of the guardian pharmacy?? Thanks in advance!

lobang_king
13-03-2016, 05:10 PM
Dude, although pre-ejaculatory fluid and sperm comes from different source.
namely bulbourethral gland and testicles, research have some that some amount of sperm can be present in pre-ejaculatory fluid.

and u will need prescription for contraception pills

Hi people. I just wanna know whether pre cum will cause pregnancy in woman?? And whether can i get contraceptive pills in majority of the guardian pharmacy?? Thanks in advance!

SunRayys
24-03-2016, 11:51 PM

Dude, although pre-ejaculatory fluid and sperm comes from different source.
namely bulbourethral gland and testicles, research have some that some amount of sperm can be present in pre-ejaculatory fluid.

and u will need prescription for contraception pills

there is a certain risk that pre-cum will contain sperm.. although the amount of sperm is much lower in pre-cum.. it still might be there and this also means that there is a chance of pregnancy..

and as lobang_king bro mentioned.. in sg u need a prescription to buy OTC.. or u can just cross over to JB and buy OTC and it is cheaper too..

just my two cents worth..

TreeTrunks
14-04-2016, 07:20 PM
Any GP also can help bro

Lucifersangel
06-05-2016, 10:52 PM

Pre cum can contain some traces of sperm, and can cause pregnancy. But rarely la.

And no, in Singapore contraceptive pills only doc will if. But bro, u fucked le then take a bit too late! These is need day after pills/Plan B pills la! Normal contraceptive also recommend like 2 weeks after taking then have unprotected sex, just go be safe.

But most doctor won't ask much before giving contraceptive pills/plan B pills if she is above 18.

From my own experience.

Happy555
07-05-2016, 03:57 PM
But most doctor won't ask much before giving contraceptive pills/plan B pills if she is above 18.

From my own experience.

Morning after pills is easy to get.

lobang_king
07-05-2016, 04:07 PM
bro, care to elaborate? easy to get as in? can get from elsewhere beside GP? :confused:

Morning after pills is easy to get.