PDA

View Full Version : Another west ML

peksync
11-03-2016, 01:34 AM
Quite a number of western threads here - I suspect this place has been shared before but as I'm not privy to all the details in those threads so here goes.

Been to this place in the past but wasn't impressed/ offered anything then, but somehow I wanted to try my luck again tonight.

The ML is not really a looker (probably in 30s) but it's a dark room anyway lol. Her style is more of the soothing kind so bros who like hard and strong massages won't like it. Personally I'm fine with both types depending on my mood.

The teasing is great and she hints you to stroke her calves by standing just where your arm is hanging. The teasing slowly builds up to become somewhat like a HDLY - and it felt really arousing.

Flipped over and she started massaging the tummy then slowly downwards, reaching the balls etc. Then popped GQ - $50. Not a mere HJ as she does know a bit of massaging the balls - won't say it's really good juagen but much better than the mechanical HJ. A particular feature is the attention she gave to the small head rather than just jerking off the shaft - I thought this is not that common as she spent quite a bit of time playing with the small head.

So this is not for bros looking for SYTs or hard/ strong massages - but the skills she has for HJ more than make up for it haha.

The usual screening applies - while bros whom have shared with me before will get priority. Thanks.

peksync

Tommyboy008
11-03-2016, 03:26 AM
Hi bro can share?

jameskissu69
11-03-2016, 03:56 AM
Bro share pls

whooi
11-03-2016, 09:48 AM
Bro mind to share?

Wan90Wan
11-03-2016, 09:49 AM
bro mind sharing pm location pls

dragonforce
11-03-2016, 10:25 AM
Bro pls share I'm from the west thanks

waynealex
11-03-2016, 03:02 PM
Hi bro. Can share the location pls.. thanks

Shayer
11-03-2016, 03:03 PM
hi bro can share the contact

Lonking
11-03-2016, 03:50 PM
Hi Bro, living and working in West area, could you pm for ctc ?

peksync
12-03-2016, 10:30 AM
Replied PMs to bros who are senior and/or posted recent FRs. Please do post your FR after your visit. Thanks!

peksync

peksync
13-03-2016, 05:49 PM
Another PMs round cleared, thanks.

justdarrennn
13-03-2016, 05:50 PM
Hey bro can I get the contacts and location pls? Thanks!

retepoet
13-03-2016, 08:17 PM
care to share bro :D

Quite a number of western threads here - I suspect this place has been shared before but as I'm not privy to all the details in those threads so here goes.

Been to this place in the past but wasn't impressed/ offered anything then, but somehow I wanted to try my luck again tonight.

The ML is not really a looker (probably in 30s) but it's a dark room anyway lol. Her style is more of the soothing kind so bros who like hard and strong massages won't like it. Personally I'm fine with both types depending on my mood.

The teasing is great and she hints you to stroke her calves by standing just where your arm is hanging. The teasing slowly builds up to become somewhat like a HDLY - and it felt really arousing.

Flipped over and she started massaging the tummy then slowly downwards, reaching the balls etc. Then popped GQ - $50. Not a mere HJ as she does know a bit of massaging the balls - won't say it's really good juagen but much better than the mechanical HJ. A particular feature is the attention she gave to the small head rather than just jerking off the shaft - I thought this is not that common as she spent quite a bit of time playing with the small head.

So this is not for bros looking for SYTs or hard/ strong massages - but the skills she has for HJ more than make up for it haha.

The usual screening applies - while bros whom have shared with me before will get priority. Thanks.

peksync

Pussycheongster
13-03-2016, 09:35 PM
Bro, pls share wif me! Thanks

peksync

peksync
14-03-2016, 02:14 PM
Another round of PMs cleared, thanks.

peksync

Hornyong
14-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Another round of PMs cleared, thanks.

peksync

Bro,
hope u can share for next round.
many thks!

jameskissu69
14-03-2016, 02:32 PM
Replied PMs to bros who are senior and/or posted recent FRs. Please do post your FR after your visit. Thanks!

peksync

Bro can share?

Shearer09
17-03-2016, 12:26 PM
care sharing locantion?

mabagio
17-03-2016, 03:26 PM
Share location pls. Thanks

peksync
17-03-2016, 11:05 PM
Cleared again, sorry to new bros or bros with no (recent) FRs - priority given to bros who qualified, thanks!

peksync

Kyaw
18-03-2016, 10:52 PM
Hi bro . Can share .
Thanks

justdarrennn
18-03-2016, 11:09 PM
trying my luck for the second round hahha, bro can share with me? :) thanks man!