PDA

View Full Version : Should I ruin his life?

DHoneyBunny
10-03-2016, 02:39 AM
I fell in love with my fb and he said he fell in love with me too.

We been together for almost a year. I get to know almost everything about him. His family (wife too!), work, colleagues, students and etc.

And now I accidentally spotted he start to look for new fb. It makes me feel I being betrayed. He said he loves me.

What should I do? I know I shouldn't trust someone who can't even be loyal to his wife. But how can he do that? Wouldn't he worry I can ruin his life? I have so much information about his life.

Should I ruin his life?

Summerhillt
10-03-2016, 02:43 AM
Oh gosh, why would you wanna ruin his life? Guys whisper sweet nothings on the prextext he can fuck you one more time. You already knew that hes married yet you still willing to be his fuck buddy. What else do you want?

You fucked him. Now still wanna fuck his wife and kids if he have any? Both party come out to play only. Fuck and forget.

Sis, dont so 绝.. You ought to find a guy who really loves you. Think of the social backlash you might have. People calling you a cheap slut. A marriage wrecker. Haizzz

sadfa
10-03-2016, 02:49 AM

We been together for almost a year. I get to know almost everything about him. His family (wife too!), work, colleagues, students and etc.

And now I accidentally spotted he start to look for new fb. It makes me feel I being betrayed. He said he loves me.

What should I do? I know I shouldn't trust someone who can't even be loyal to his wife. But how can he do that? Wouldn't he worry I can ruin his life? I have so much information about his life.

Should I ruin his life?

Yes absolutely you should.

History including in spore is filled with crimes of passion.

After u ruined his life, he will hide in yr house n When you go to bed, he will kill u, yr family n even yr dog n set yr house n himself on fire.

With any luck, he'll end up killing yr neighbours too n their families will sue your leftover family for everything youve left.

goody88sg
10-03-2016, 02:59 AM
Just leave and carry on, rather to hold that feeling why not let go. Just my two cents.

I am sure, you can find a better one.

Should I ruin his life?

hokkienguy
10-03-2016, 03:20 AM

Should I ruin his life?

after all he only see u as FB. what do u expect more from ur FB.

Arse-nal
10-03-2016, 04:01 AM

ya sis ts, move on, fb only mah not hubby.
go find another, mayb bater fb;) n u came to the right place here in SBF.
u willing, im sure changi queue until jurong:D

ssomiau
10-03-2016, 04:41 AM

Should I ruin his life?
waow waow waoaww

hugs
10-03-2016, 05:30 AM
ts,

take a moment to be alone and look at yourself. will you like someone who wants to ruin another human being's life, for whatever reason they have?

is there love between both of you? you and your fb, is there love? is that what love does? does love ruin?

heard of this thing call being possessive? i want hello kitty so i make You queue 3 hours for My hello kitty. possessive.

how is love different from being possessive? i love hello kitty so I queue 3 hours for my hello kitty. and enjoy the process of queuing.

Love is appreciating everything he has given you during these few years. the wonderful memories, the good feelings, the great sex. and to let him have his life back, when it ends. dont be possessive. it is sad when a good thing has to come to an end. but you have many wonderful memories to keep right? it is time to look forward to the next good thing:o

hokkienguy
10-03-2016, 05:50 AM
the process of ruining the other person so easy meh...along the way before u have got him ruined u might ended up ruining urself first.

aiya.. he see u as his FB so u should just treat him at ur living dildo then. :D

cavemanng
10-03-2016, 07:10 AM
I think u should just forget it. You met a shit man in my opinion. If he wants to just fuck around, then should play with your feelings. If he wants to play with your feelings, then don't play with others

No problem having FB (each has their needs to satisfy themselves) but don't fall in love with one another. Worst, suddenly need more FB to satisfy himself.

Move on and continue with life I guess in the best. I understand the feel of being betrayed but that's life

MoonShiners
10-03-2016, 07:46 AM
I think u should just forget it. You met a shit man in my opinion. If he wants to just fuck around, then should play with your feelings. If he wants to play with your feelings, then don't play with others

No problem having FB (each has their needs to satisfy themselves) but don't fall in love with one another. Worst, suddenly need more FB to satisfy himself.

Move on and continue with life I guess in the best. I understand the feel of being betrayed but that's life

Very well said bro

LogGal
10-03-2016, 07:59 AM
ts,

take a moment to be alone and look at yourself. will you like someone who wants to ruin another human being's life, for whatever reason they have?

is there love between both of you? you and your fb, is there love? is that what love does? does love ruin?

heard of this thing call being possessive? i want hello kitty so i make You queue 3 hours for My hello kitty. possessive.

how is love different from being possessive? i love hello kitty so I queue 3 hours for my hello kitty. and enjoy the process of queuing.

Love is appreciating everything he has given you during these few years. the wonderful memories, the good feelings, the great sex. and to let him have his life back, when it ends. dont be possessive. it is sad when a good thing has to come to an end. but you have many wonderful memories to keep right? it is time to look forward to the next good thing:o

Well said Sis :)

DHoneyBunny
10-03-2016, 08:14 AM

You are the only person understand and feel what I wrote. I'm fine with being his fb. He is the one who transform the relationship from fb to a "relationship". But what now?

Guess I will just sit and wait what would happen next.

Oldman13
10-03-2016, 08:27 AM
Agrees with one bro. As fb, should move on. Unless u really think h. Will leave his wife.
Meet other guys if u looking for love.
Fb should not have feelings.

Tomb
10-03-2016, 08:48 AM
You are the only person understand and feel what I wrote. I'm fine with being his fb. He is the one who transform the relationship from fb to a "relationship". But what now?

Guess I will just sit and wait what would happen next.

Why don't you just find other FB if you just need physical companionship..

Waiting and letting him dictate what's going to happen just put more unknown and sadness to you..

mr_missile
10-03-2016, 08:58 AM
what started out as a NSA relationship or simply put, being FBs, has grown into something more when feelings develop.
but apparently that was only a one-way track when TS all along thought it was mutual. she has given him not only her body, but now includes her heart and soul.
only to find out now that he is still out only for sex. expecting love from him? maybe a little care and concern. but probably that's it. real love? i doubt so. the truth hurts.
hence TS' feeling of betrayal. i believe TS is currently just at a loss and wants to vent her frustrations with no real intention of hurting anybody.
hope you can move on TS. either accept the reality (considering that you may not be the only FB now), continue your relationship and just enjoy the physical connection with him, or drop him from your life and go find someone who truly loves you and establish a proper relationship. all the best!

hugs
10-03-2016, 09:19 AM
Ts,

The post above me make a lot of sense. You might not see it when you are angry right now but he has his own family to love so whatever love he has for you might not have a happy ending.

Well said Sis :)

Thanks.

lostbird
10-03-2016, 09:33 AM
Hi Sis,

In the begining, you mentioned FB and you have to accept it.

Move on ya, this is the "game" you have chosen and you should know well
the un-written rules.

DO go back to your partner or look for a true relationship.

Sis, you will heal ya.

Best regards

comm
10-03-2016, 10:06 AM
TS is feeling betrayed and want revenge

TS fell in love with a playboy

kt88_2
10-03-2016, 10:12 AM
U can go find a new fb n threw away the old fb.

unsung80
10-03-2016, 10:20 AM
What do you gain by ruining his life, think about it!

Come out to play don't be so serious, just my opinion.

ExBros
10-03-2016, 10:36 AM
what started out as a NSA relationship or simply put, being FBs, has grown into something more when feelings develop.
but apparently that was only a one-way track when TS all along thought it was mutual. she has given him not only her body, but now includes her heart and soul.
only to find out now that he is still out only for sex. expecting love from him? maybe a little care and concern. but probably that's it. real love? i doubt so. the truth hurts.
hence TS' feeling of betrayal. i believe TS is currently just at a loss and wants to vent her frustrations with no real intention of hurting anybody.
hope you can move on TS. either accept the reality (considering that you may not be the only FB now), continue your relationship and just enjoy the physical connection with him, or drop him from your life and go find someone who truly loves you and establish a proper relationship. all the best!

ts,

Why don't you just find other FB if you just need physical companionship..

Waiting and letting him dictate what's going to happen just put more unknown and sadness to you..

Just combine these three replies and it shd be alright

Archerguard
10-03-2016, 10:42 AM

this is common when two lost souls beat as one.. he could really fall for you in 'that' moment because:

1# you filled that void of his in the right moment
2# you filled him up completely with great sex
3# he tried to reciprocates you for all that you have done for him
4# he reached the limits to how much he could contribute in this relationship

Should I ruin his life?

infatuation finally meets reality.. it has now no longer plays a big role on his side but yours.. you should stop even trying to convince yourself that this relationship is going anywhere..

be glad that the fairy-tale is coming to an end so you could start a brand new chapter with someone who manages better.. give yourself and that new someone a chance.. because you will never know, he could be your last stop.

take good care sister! Love yourself! :)

tsuna7
10-03-2016, 10:43 AM
sis, dont bother him and look for another guy(be it FB or true love)

man sweet talk making it easier for him to do sexual activity with you, those are not true love la! those are lust!

cool urself down and move on..

jia you jia you! look forward dont look back!! :D

Ntspannar
10-03-2016, 10:44 AM
Why listen to the guys here who probably use the same trick on other girls? Just send some info to his wife anonymously via email since he thinks he can outsmart you.

If he really is the one who change FB to relationship then by all means let his wife know that not only were you his FB he is out finding for a new one. That should save their marriage since wife might realize her shortcomings to save it for the kids or the guy should use more brains next time to avoid being caught.

You also get closure. Now I wonder how many guys will be quaking in their shoes now if every girl took this advice :)

I personally think if you are out to play someone be it a guy or girl why can't the other side play you back?

Do remember there is no guarantee you would have no regrets. But you have my morale support in exposing him. Don't have to ruin his life...since what you said is the truth.

Devil320
10-03-2016, 10:50 AM
Move on. This man isn't worth it. You can either go find another FB yourself or find your own man and relationship. Wrecking his life may empower and please you in the short term but does nothing for you in the long term. He won't go back to you also anw

a2014
10-03-2016, 10:55 AM
The word love was being too loosely used in this case as it looks like love is being coupled tightly with sex. I will say this is not love and instead it is lust as the term FB already said so.

If I were him and in a true love relationship and I am married, I wouldn't want to get you involved in all areas of my life. I will rather keep it discreet to protect you being hurt if the relationship being exposed. Unless we are just normal friends or good buddy that I don't mind showing off especially when family member is involved. Therefore you should know where you stand and what is expected, no regret.

Relationship build on such encounter FB, you should know is not going to withstand rough weather. As FB basically means a good buddy that can be f..k and nothing else. Therefore he can have many buddy and you can have yours too.

There is nothing you need to do rather than go find give yourself a new life. Looks like it is not worth to kill the whole forest because of one tree. The grass is always greener at the other side.

Should I ruin his life?
You ruin his life means that you also ruin your own life. Why go through so much trouble for a worthless piece of relationship. When a guy comes out for amusement he wouldn't tell you the truth.

Move on and be happy, Take Care.

yachidino
10-03-2016, 11:05 AM
Ts,

The post above me make a lot of sense. You might not see it when you are angry right now but he has his own family to love so whatever love he has for you might not have a happy ending.

Thanks.

Hi, it not true that depend, if they find their sex life is better than the family their relationship will not end. Also depend on the man will power to had this type of relationship and don't has to worry about the affair. Thanks

yachidino
10-03-2016, 11:19 AM

Hi FB also can develop LOVE is depend on whether can clip and had a for fruitless Sex only both enjoy can had this type of feeling. If he left mean both can develop to top pitch of SEX. So find for your type and carry with your life ahead. Thanks

yachidino
10-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Agrees with one bro. As fb, should move on. Unless u really think h. Will leave his wife.
Meet other guys if u looking for love.
Fb should not have feelings.

Fb should not have feelings - sorry I think got no feelings you cannot perform to top notch of SEX. Feeling can make both explore like can bring both in tear and sweat than is way to enjoy of SEX. That is my opinion. Thanks

LateHunter
10-03-2016, 11:39 AM
Sis, Love normally comes first before sex, rarely you have love comes after sex.

If he can cheat on his wife, why cant he cheat on you? I can only say move on, you deserve a better man.. if he is a member on the sbf, at least let us know so the other sisters can be warned..

Sick of guys who use the word love for fb relationship.. want to play, state the rules clear first..

Should I ruin his life?

bcmilan
10-03-2016, 11:39 AM
Find new FB, once you get the good FB, you will auto forget him.

bcmilan
10-03-2016, 11:41 AM
Sis, Love normally comes first before sex, rarely you have love comes after sex.

If he can cheat on his wife, why cant he cheat on you? I can only say move on, you deserve a better man.. if he is a member on the sbf, at least let us know so the other sisters can be warned..

Sick of guys who use the word love for fb relationship.. want to play, state the rules clear first..

Good, i always not mention love to FB, it is only a game.

DHoneyBunny
10-03-2016, 12:25 PM
We discussed about our fb relationship before we move into a "relationship". He allows it and he said he really likes me too. Therefore we develop into a relationship with mutual consent.

I do not want to hurt him but I need him to feel my pain.

acidicavex
10-03-2016, 12:34 PM
not siding men you have your own mind why ask?

He hurt u and you want hurt him back than he come after you do worst thing it a vicious cycle.

Why not move on show him what he missing since you caught him looking for FB again. Than prove to him dumping u is his lost not yours.

When both of u crosses the FB line and develop into a relationship you should have already think thru. Not to mention he is married.... if he really into u or the r/s he would have end his marriage.

The wife is the innocent party you want revenge just revenge on the fella.

hugs
10-03-2016, 12:47 PM
And then what? If he felt pain. You gonna sayang him?

DHoneyBunny
10-03-2016, 12:52 PM
And then what? If he felt pain. You gonna sayang him?

Thanks. I understand the gist of all the replies now.

I know I am just bu gan yuan..

ashtoncruise
10-03-2016, 12:55 PM
We are humans leh.. Sure have feeling.

U guys have a complicated relationship because you guys care too much for one another.

Back to the issue, I think the mature way is to communicate. Just being up front with him, said you know he looking for new fb. Is it because he is tired of only 1-2 sex partner(include wife), excitement to find new challenges? We wouldn't know his action till he speak about it.. But u also must be prepared to accept his reasoning la. If not, no point asking. If u can't trust him, then just leave him. If he is screwed due to u, he also will revenge u. What is the point of wasting ur precious life for someone who do not even cherish u?

If he is clever, he should understand he is very lucky. This forum so many horny guys, sure easily find fb one leh. But whether can click and trust for long term anot, really depend on fate.

Lastly, if is betrayal, surely u feel very painful. You gave up so much for him. 爱情就像握在手里的沙,握的越紧、流的越快。if you are open enough, just let him find out there, he will come back like a puppy when he is hurt.

hugs
10-03-2016, 01:12 PM

Glad that you have calm down. Do you plan to keep him? Btw if he felt pain, he will compare you and his wife, and love wife more. You hurt him and his family, he will love wife and hate you. Dont get possessive over him.

bochapsing
10-03-2016, 01:35 PM

what r u going to gain by hurting him or his family or ruin his life? or like u've said just to let him feel ur pain?

r u expecting him to ditch his family for u? or stay "loyal" to u, the sole FB?

kan kai dian ba.... FB relationship is a game between 2 adults, and if it comes to a time for it to be over, let it be and move on la...

DHoneyBunny
10-03-2016, 01:41 PM
Glad that you have calm down. Do you plan to keep him? Btw if he felt pain, he will compare you and his wife, and love wife more. You hurt him and his family, he will love wife and hate you. Dont get possessive over him.

Our relationship involve business and etc.
Else I would have cut this off long ago.

I will talk to him and find out why.
No matter what's the reason behind most probably will still leave him, I deserve so much better.

You may ask why I have decided to leave but I still want to find out why.
God please, I can not revenge and at least let me find out why? No matter how shitty the reason would be. I just want to listen to them.

I cannot make him feel my pain. But can at least let him know that I am in pain?
Maybe he won't care. But. He needs to know. Will not cling nor beg nor cry like a little pussy. BUT HE NEEDS TO KNOW THAT I KNEW EVERYTHING. It's my mercy and my love for him that's why he can live a peaceful life. Make sure he go home pray hard next fb will be as nice as I am.

BUT BUT BUT somehow I still BOH KAM GUAN.

acidicavex
10-03-2016, 01:42 PM

Glad u woke up abit yes you will not be able to swallow it coz you felt playout. I ain't a saint but what i am saying is it worth?

After you make him pay n feel the pain will it go away? I will say no especially if you got his family involve... You will end up guilty and empty nothing more nothing less. And guilt will stay with you regardless how much you try. emptiness might be fill but it will not always stay full.

You swallow that and let the crap go you will walk further in life if not you will always be jam at that point.

okie the end for me you carry on with what you want to do and the rest to advise or scold or whatever.

Oh yeah I think this need to be move to "Matter of the heart

DHoneyBunny
10-03-2016, 01:48 PM
Glad u woke up abit yes you will not be able to swallow it coz you felt playout. I ain't a saint but what i am saying is it worth?

After you make him pay n feel the pain will it go away? I will say no especially if you got his family involve... You will end up guilty and empty nothing more nothing less. And guilt will stay with you regardless how much you try. emptiness might be fill but it will not always stay full.

You swallow that and let the crap go you will walk further in life if not you will always be jam at that point.

okie the end for me you carry on with what you want to do and the rest to advise or scold or whatever.

Oh yeah I think this need to be move to "Matter of the heart

Thank you for your reply. I appreciate.

Maybe when I act da fang walk away, I will tell him because I don't want drama in your family that's why I choose to be the heroin.

unsung80
10-03-2016, 02:06 PM
Or you can say "I had enough of your gugu bird! Am going to find a bigger and harder one. Thanks for your time!"
Joke aside, I hope you are calm now and make sensible decision. I will be first in queue if you looking for a new one. :D

twinresist2
10-03-2016, 02:19 PM

Maybe when I act da fang walk away, I will tell him because I don't want drama in your family that's why I choose to be the heroin.

Sis, I can understand that feeling of being of bu gan yuan.. afterall he did want to take it to the next level. However, you should know that right from the start this was meant to be a FB relationship and unfortunately both went deeper into it thus when he looks for someone new, it hurts.

Perhaps its also a good time to review what kind of relationship that you want to maintain with him since its more than just a FB. It might be a good time to end now before jealous kicks in and damages your partnership with him.

Letting someone who dont appreciate you go gives you another opportunity to find one who does appreciate you. Dont let this feeling stop you from finding the next person who will appreciate you :)

sianren
10-03-2016, 02:25 PM
TS, you got to let it go and move on... I am pretty so you can find someone our there much better than him...

Painfully beginning but worth it...

Business wise, there are sure more option than you think..

Life goes on, try putting your attention to people closer around you (Family or close friend) which they might need your attention more...

FB is just a passing cloud, you can feel and see, but soon it will go somewhere else.

Cheers SIS
Good Luck
Sianren

Sggooner
10-03-2016, 02:34 PM
Decide on the outcome that will give you closure. People here can give you their viewpoints but they never lived your life or will share your pain.

highlysex
10-03-2016, 02:35 PM
We discussed about our fb relationship before we move into a "relationship". He allows it and he said he really likes me too. Therefore we develop into a relationship with mutual consent.

Sis, go and take your revenge if that's what you want to do

Nato17
10-03-2016, 02:37 PM

Sorry to be an ass, but heroin is a drug. Whereas heroine refers to a woman hero. :)

yachidino
10-03-2016, 02:41 PM

No matter what's the reason behind most probably will still leave him, I deserve so much better.

God please, I can not revenge and at least let me find out why? No matter how shitty the reason would be. I just want to listen to them.

I cannot make him feel my pain. But can at least let him know that I am in pain?
Maybe he won't care. But. He needs to know. Will not cling nor beg nor cry like a little pussy. BUT HE NEEDS TO KNOW THAT I KNEW EVERYTHING. It's my mercy and my love for him that's why he can live a peaceful life. Make sure he go home pray hard next fb will be as nice as I am.

Hi, I think to be Kam Guan is better, till hang to the certain level you learn than with him you life is boring. Sure slowly you think and better to commit to someone who love and marry you, consider my option is right way.

Nato17
10-03-2016, 02:42 PM
Why listen to the guys here who probably use the same trick on other girls? Just send some info to his wife anonymously via email since he thinks he can outsmart you.

If he really is the one who change FB to relationship then by all means let his wife know that not only were you his FB he is out finding for a new one. That should save their marriage since wife might realize her shortcomings to save it for the kids or the guy should use more brains next time to avoid being caught.

You also get closure. Now I wonder how many guys will be quaking in their shoes now if every girl took this advice :)

I personally think if you are out to play someone be it a guy or girl why can't the other side play you back?

Do remember there is no guarantee you would have no regrets. But you have my morale support in exposing him. Don't have to ruin his life...since what you said is the truth.

You very poisonous!

I don't want to take sides but TS has her side of her story. And you haven't even heard the other part of the story yet. How would you feel if you were the guy and I do that exactly to you and to your family? You would feel pissed.

TS is hurting and I acknowledge her hurt. However, there can be other reasons why he may be avoiding her etc. You aren't in the picture and you already doing poison pens.

hugs
10-03-2016, 02:43 PM
Woman, look at what you just said. You are not going to let him go.

Why need to hear what he have to say? Why he needs to know your pain? For what? Tell me, for what again?

So that he stay in this r/s out of guilt? So that he feels he owe it to you?

No doubt you have invested in him. Come to think of it, his wife has invested in him too. Did you give him any babies? Did you? He owes a lot of people. His wife gave him a family and you gave him career success?

Which do you think weigh heavier on the scale? Your investment in him or his wife? Is it his wife? But he has fb behind her back. You? Your investment is nothing compares to his wife.

So let it go. Just be happy you bought short term "love" from him and it is time he wants to buy "love" from someone else. With money that you had helped him achieved.

TheGreatOne
10-03-2016, 02:50 PM

Seriously what do you stand to gain by 'ruining' his life?

Might as well 好聚好散

Don't play the game if you can't stand the pain.

hugs
10-03-2016, 02:53 PM
And on the side note, theres plenty of fantastic fb material in here. U r in sbf website, sista! You just need a week to see he is so history already. Want to exchange fb? Ok the last sentence is just me telling jokes. But seriously, post a simple photo of yourself and you will forget him in a week.

TheGreatOne
10-03-2016, 03:03 PM
Woman, look at what you just said. You are not going to let him go.

Why need to hear what he have to say? Why he needs to know your pain? For what? Tell me, for what again?

So that he stay in this r/s out of guilt? So that he feels he owe it to you?

No doubt you have invested in him. Come to think of it, his wife has invested in him too. Did you give him any babies? Did you? He owes a lot of people. His wife gave him a family and you gave him career success?

Which do you think weigh heavier on the scale? Your investment in him or his wife? Is it his wife? But he has fb behind her back. You? Your investment is nothing compares to his wife.

So let it go. Just be happy you bought short term "love" from him and it is time he wants to buy "love" from someone else. With money that you had helped him achieved.

Somehow ts gave me the impression she can get her ways just because she knows his info.

Ts you got to ask yourself, how did you got so much info if not for his trust for you? Now things not so lovey dovey, you want to blackmail him with his trust?

Remember, shit does happens. Karma's a bitch. Don't go so harsh on someone because you know you got the upper hand. You won't know if one day you will be dealt a lower hand and wish for leniency.

TheGreatOne
10-03-2016, 03:05 PM
And on the side note, theres plenty of fantastic fb material in here. U r in sbf website, sista! You just need a week to see he is so history already. Want to exchange fb? Ok the last sentence is just me telling jokes. But seriously, post a simple photo of yourself and you will forget him in a week.

Nah I don't think it's gonna be any easy since she just displayed her lack of gamesmanship in the fb circuit. No pussy is worth ruining your life over.

ppaces
10-03-2016, 03:08 PM
TS:

Don't dwell on the past, you have a whole life ahead of you, focus on the future. 冤冤相报何时了?

I am sure this relationship ended because you deserve a better one. Let it go.

bochapsing
10-03-2016, 03:12 PM
lesson to be learnt for guys reading this thread:

choose your FB wisely....!!

hugs
10-03-2016, 03:16 PM
Nah I don't think it's gonna be any easy since she just displayed her lack of gamesmanship in the fb circuit. No pussy is worth ruining your life over.

Dont be such a dick! This pussy needs some TLC so dont say things like that:)

fictionman
10-03-2016, 03:19 PM
TS...Let him go...No point pursuing further...He's a married man & u knew fm the start...He fuck you behind his wife...So he's no angel...

If he can cheat his wife wz u, no suprise he wats to fuck behind ur back also...U guys are just FB...I knw feelings were involved but let it go peacefully

ExBro
10-03-2016, 03:36 PM

Come on TS doesn't sound that bad... If she really wanted vengeance, do I think she would still be here airing her grievances?

Look this lady sounds ok to me... Emotions are involved even tho FB game is meant to be Fuck&Be friends only... But hey, unfortunately he is pre-owned and he doesn't have the decency to inform her that his needs are not satisfied and he needs another (few more?) FBs?

Dont be such a dick! This pussy needs some TLC so dont say things like that:)

Ya Lor... I empathize with TS...

Reelaxman
10-03-2016, 03:50 PM
Your FB is too much. He thinks that he is a casanova or playboy? Your FB fucked you and now fucked others....he is so dirty. Don't ever let him touch you again. Remember Jack Neo? He seem to be a nice wife loving guy now but that is after he is been taught a lesson by his young FB. So, i think you should teach him a lesson. You are helping him to be a good guy if you teach him a small lesson.

Ntspannar
10-03-2016, 03:53 PM
You very poisonous!

I don't want to take sides but TS has her side of her story. And you haven't even heard the other part of the story yet. How would you feel if you were the guy and I do that exactly to you and to your family? You would feel pissed.

TS is hurting and I acknowledge her hurt. However, there can be other reasons why he may be avoiding her etc. You aren't in the picture and you already doing poison pens.

So just because I would feel hurt and pissed if you did that to my me, makes me right? You are kidding right?

So what he did piss her off, but we should understand his side of story? I think it's pretty simple...you all know how to say a man would like just for sex...yet willingly try to defend it as if it's right where we need to understand the story? That's pretty much bullshit. Live with lies prepare to pay for it.

If he is to be given benefit of doubt why no one give this poor lady benefit of doubt she could be right? I'm a guy and I would agree that if I am to lie and play with a woman's feelings I should be prepared ro face the consequences

hugs
10-03-2016, 03:56 PM
Consequences of divorce?

So just because I would feel hurt and pissed if you did that to my me, makes me right? You are kidding right?

So what he did piss her off, but we should understand his side of story? I think it's pretty simple...you all know how to say a man would like just for sex...yet willingly try to defend it as if it's right where we need to understand the story? That's pretty much bullshit. Live with lies prepare to pay for it.

If he is to be given benefit of doubt why no one give this poor lady benefit of doubt she could be right? I'm a guy and I would agree that if I am to lie and play with a woman's feelings I should be prepared ro face the consequences

NoFearSg
10-03-2016, 04:16 PM
我的原则:
你不仁,我不义

你做初一,我就做十五

DHoneyBunny
10-03-2016, 04:22 PM
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...so let me get this right, this girl knows this guy is married with kids, so voluntarily enters a sexual arrangement, and im pretty sure she was not haveing sex JUST for love, but was getting some form of compensation in terms of gifts or payments made to her or to pay for bills, and now necause he either gets bored of her or get tired of "paying" for it she thinks of exacting revenge? Handle a snake then spite it when you are bitten?

He did not pay for my bill and I did not receive any special gift from him. Pls get it right. I did not receive any remuneration or allowance from him.

Anyway, the drama is over. I have calm myself down.

JacqueMerlin
10-03-2016, 04:22 PM

Should I ruin his life?

You already said FB. So what do you want from a FB? Marriage?

hondaman
10-03-2016, 04:25 PM
In my humble opinion, just don't start anything relationship be it FB, champanionship, lovey- dovey, etc. It always start with nothing in mind and move towards trying to get longer term and permanent. Then all the "will never happen or thoughts" will prevail. Then all hell Come loose.. dont even start...

Reelaxman
10-03-2016, 04:26 PM
Just do the repeat of Jack Neo scandal..... all will be solved.

sillypore
10-03-2016, 04:38 PM

true but usually true colors usually comes out later.

But seriously if already know married and then FB cannot KPKB now mah.

a2014
10-03-2016, 04:42 PM

TS, if that involved business then it become a different issue.

I guess you may have gone too much into this relationship. I has got into one of such relationship many years back but at the end we both decided to part due to I am not prepare for the end result. We did part, initially we still contact each other and go out but of course minus the juicy part. Later we don't contact anymore, just keep the phone number. May be just give a well wish call once a few years.

Now after 10 over years we are still on an off not on phone, this time on SKYPE. Still remember and talking about our past including the juicy portion and what we each encounter in the present but no regret as this is part of what we have gone thru before.

Surprisingly we did not even talk about meeting up but keep in contact that's all over the cyber world.

As we all aged, our thinking are different, our view of relationship are now very much different. Only time will tell, is that juicy portion form part of your relationship.

Take Care and act wisely.

discordpiggy
10-03-2016, 04:59 PM
I do not know why you hold on to such a person.

firstly, this started out in a FB arrangement then it progressed into a relationship and then you said there is "business" involved.

my suggestion is just to walk away. YES, i totally agree that you could probably be pissed and upset because you thought you were the only 小三 between him and his wife but unfortunately you are not now as he is looking for another FB.

Look at these possibilities:

1. his wife may also know about you and choose to keep quiet but you may not know.
2. his wife may also be "eating out" without his knowledge but you may not know. FYI: there are man who will eat, swallow WHOLE, chew to bits, not pretty women. different man different taste.
3. he already had another FB and/or FBS but you may not know.
4. he is in this "relationship" with you because of the "business" dealings?
5. he just like the thrill of such an arrangement of having Fuck BuddieS ("FBS") and be married to his wife.

don't a part of his grave or part of his bad KARMIC effect! what goes round will cum round and if he does not get it, his loved ones 100% confirm chop will get all the bad things he has done. You should thank your lucky stars that you know everything about him and that he is looking out for FBS. I can confirm chop, he is NOT just looking for "another" FB.

if FB is what you want, SBF got plenty of good fuckers, ordinary and premium ones (Ordinary or Premium memberships ;)).

I also believe there are many good fuckers (act of fornification) in SBF who will treat you like princess and buy you gifts, rather than a FB arrangement but they would prefer it as FWB.

I really hope you get pass that hurt and feeling that being take for granted and take advantage off but I know it is hard as I also have been taken for granted before so it is just that you want that person to be in the same shoes as you and felt cheated but end of the day it is not worth it. I had thought about to expose the person and put him in drastic situation but after thinking, it is too much trouble because it may come back to me and i get exposed too, so I chose to walk away. It is HARD on daily basis, really HARD!

Learning to walk away is where you have reach the highest level as a decent human attaining Self Actualisation. so, dont associate with such low life.

Do not down grade yourself for such a person and collect bad brownies for your next life! you are worth more! you do not only live for men!

PS: You should find another better FB or FWB who drives a sport car, treat you like princess and purposely walk pass him or make sure he notices it.... make him "arm tui"

just my 2bacons... :D

wangzzz
10-03-2016, 05:03 PM
TS,
revenge is counter productive.
Let it go and move on.

tsuna7
10-03-2016, 05:03 PM
find a better FB and make him jealous lor.. since u know he was doing it also.. see who give up 1st.. get a younger FB.. tell him younger are better in bed! ;)

fictionman
10-03-2016, 05:20 PM

I guess you may have gone too much into this relationship. I has got into one of such relationship many years back but at the end we both decided to part due to I am not prepare for the end result. We did part, initially we still contact each other and go out but of course minus the juicy part. Later we don't contact anymore, just keep the phone number. May be just give a well wish call once a few years.

Now after 10 over years we are still on an off not on phone, this time on SKYPE. Still remember and talking about our past including the juicy portion and what we each encounter in the present but no regret as this is part of what we have gone thru before.

Surprisingly we did not even talk about meeting up but keep in contact that's all over the cyber world.

As we all aged, our thinking are different, our view of relationship are now very much different. Only time will tell, is that juicy portion form part of your relationship.

I salute u...Still keep in ctc aft all these years...I broke up wz mine & just lost my mind...Felt sad tt the sex part is over...Initially we still remain frens but in the end i dun want to remain frens anymore coz of the memories....

Mayb in a year or two, i'll call her back just to see how she's doin...

a2014
10-03-2016, 05:36 PM
Mayb in a year or two, i'll call her back just to see how she's doin...
The good thing is that after so many years we can still discuss about our views and encounter of Relationship and Sex. Somehow through cyber this time. Somehow we become so open.

Actually we have to accept it with an open heart. At the beginning we cannot get over it. After a while I guess we will be able to let it go.

After so many years I have learn that such relationship just take it as it comes by. If it can last it will last and if it cannot don't force.

Once you find that your partner is getting sticky, that will mean that relationship has changed gear and you will need to be careful if you are not prepare to accept the end result. The only problem is human tends to go head over heel when such a situation arises.

We all have to be responsible for our own act be it man or woman who get into such relationship.

Ntspannar
10-03-2016, 06:46 PM
Consequences of divorce?

Don't want divorce then don't cheat or get caught cheating.
Live by the sword die by the sword.

Stop having double standards. U want to enjoy but don't pay the bill. Very funny

Ntspannar
10-03-2016, 06:49 PM
find a better FB and make him jealous lor.. since u know he was doing it also.. see who give up 1st.. get a younger FB.. tell him younger are better in bed! ;)

While funny at least this isn't laced with a double standards. Really can't believe the guys here taking moral high ground saying oh must be nice and don't ruin ppl family.

You mean he played no part in ruining it when he chose to eat out? Wow unbelievable... Can't wait to see them say it's ok for their wives to eat out and she did no wrong... What a joke...

Nato17
10-03-2016, 07:34 PM

Have you met any ladies who are damn unreasonable? I have my fair share of relationships to know some women are unreasonable. Some are worse than poisonous. And those relationships, I will fly out of the door.

So the golden question is:

Do you mean that if a relationship is toxic, you should stay in it? Since he already has had sex with TS, so in your own words, you play by the sword, you die by the sword?

Let's put it into perspective. So if your boss sacked you, you will try to break into the company and sell its corporate secrets to its competition?

At which point in time, then does a toxic relationship warrant an exit then? Or there is no exit strategy?

Nato17
10-03-2016, 07:48 PM
Don't want divorce then don't cheat or get caught cheating.
Live by the sword die by the sword.

Stop having double standards. U want to enjoy but don't pay the bill. Very funny

Last question for you. Let us assume you are single and TS was involved with you. And you left. So now she ruins your career and life, so now is that acceptable?

Nato17
10-03-2016, 07:52 PM
While funny at least this isn't laced with a double standards. Really can't believe the guys here taking moral high ground saying oh must be nice and don't ruin ppl family.

You mean he played no part in ruining it when he chose to eat out? Wow unbelievable... Can't wait to see them say it's ok for their wives to eat out and she did no wrong... What a joke...

It is NOT guys taking the higher moral ground. The point to me, at least, is just because someone left you doesn't mean one has the right to extract revenge on someone else. Yes, we maybe hurt but that will pass. But ruining someone else, who gave you that moral authority then to do it?

orangeproud
10-03-2016, 08:33 PM

TS, reading through all u wrote, u say u boh kam guan, wan to knw the answer, but even u knw the ans liao, can u accept it as anyway truth is always hurt.;) or perhaps he won't tell u d truth. Mayb u already hv d ans in ur heart, but ni bu gan yuan to accept it, muz insist him to speak out fm his own mouth.

U feel tat he's toying ur feeling, u feel betrayal by him, nw u wan to get back on him, I can see ur hesitant to do it partly I think u still hv some feeling on him, bu ren xin hui diao ta. Remember fang guo ta jiu deng yu fang zi ji yi ma. Even u hv d ability to ruin his life, in the end u really feel happy of d ending? Or u will continue to live in misery as u can't put dwn.

Since ur r/s wif him involved business tat means involve in money. B4 completely break off wif him, calculate properly all d money u invest, minus all d profit & loss, take bk the money which belong to u.

TS, this song is for u, hope u can get over it as time pass by, start a new chapter of ur life.:)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=42VRE8dkvto

Continental
10-03-2016, 08:44 PM
I thought 'FB' means Fuck Buddy only. Only meet to fuck and nothing else without any emotional attachments ;) To the TS sis, so why get so angry and seeking revenge ? Unless of course he had promised to divorce his wife and family to marry you.

FatSpider
10-03-2016, 09:11 PM
really a slut.....

sadfa
10-03-2016, 09:47 PM

Wads your problem??
Wads wrong with spore women?

As if your pain is greater than others? Who never get cheated before?

You have fucking Low pain threshold.
You want real pain? I can punch u in the nose n break it n when u regain consciousness, ill break another of yr body part. That's real pain

And u want to know??? I know a born idiot, everything don't know, don't understand.
I can tell you, The answer lies with YOU.

and you want him to know.
If the guy is here, I advise him to listen to u rant for 30 min, while looking at his phone n say after that ' Are you done? Noted'.
Is that satisfactory for you? I bet not.

perfection89
10-03-2016, 10:37 PM

Should I ruin his life?

unless he is PAP MP / Minister / top ranking civil serpent... else please live and let live earn good karma...

MeePokMaiHum
11-03-2016, 12:08 AM
unless he is PAP MP / Minister / top ranking civil serpent... else please live and let live earn good karma...

You mentioned the sacred word .... be prepared to get bombed :D

Reelaxman
11-03-2016, 09:56 AM
I thought 'FB' means Fuck Buddy only. Only meet to fuck and nothing else without any emotional attachments ;) To the TS sis, so why get so angry and seeking revenge ? Unless of course he had promised to divorce his wife and family to marry you.

There is no such thing as fuck buddy. The moment two person get intimate, there will be emotional attachment especially for woman. Remember.... fucking is suppose to be only for husband and wife.

Ntspannar
11-03-2016, 10:06 AM
It is NOT guys taking the higher moral ground. The point to me, at least, is just because someone left you doesn't mean one has the right to extract revenge on someone else. Yes, we maybe hurt but that will pass. But ruining someone else, who gave you that moral authority then to do it?

Here we go again with moral authority, you are whining as if the guy didn't do any wrong and the lady is wrong. I'm just telling her if what she said is the truth and it's a benefit of doubt since I doubt we will ever hear his side of the story then please go ahead.

So since the hurt she feels will pass I'm sure his will as well. Who are you to gauge who feels more or less hurt? A lot of benefit of a doubt from your end towards a person whom you know nothing of while you assume she is literally going to ruin his life like in the movies. Tsk tsk...

Ntspannar
11-03-2016, 10:09 AM
Last question for you. Let us assume you are single and TS was involved with you. And you left. So now she ruins your career and life, so now is that acceptable?

Change the variable but expect same answer?
Being together in love break up is not the same as FB change to love and then "cheat" on the "love"

I really doubt you have been in a proper relationship if u can't see the difference

Ntspannar
11-03-2016, 10:20 AM
Have you met any ladies who are damn unreasonable? I have my fair share of relationships to know some women are unreasonable. Some are worse than poisonous. And those relationships, I will fly out of the door.

So the golden question is:

Do you mean that if a relationship is toxic, you should stay in it? Since he already has had sex with TS, so in your own words, you play by the sword, you die by the sword?

Let's put it into perspective. So if your boss sacked you, you will try to break into the company and sell its corporate secrets to its competition?

At which point in time, then does a toxic relationship warrant an exit then? Or
there is no exit strategy?

First, selling corporate secrets is against the law specially if you needed to break in...so it would be stupid to break it. Adultery on the other hand is against the law. Again your variable change bur you are expecting a similar
comparison. She didn't mention breaking the law.

Informing a wife of her husband infidelity isn't against the law. At most labelled kepoh and flamed by the moral watchers like you. So again bad comparison... You really might want to read what you type before submitting. You like comparing apples with watermelons. So far off can't even call it oranges my esteemed judge.

Again, you assume he left because it got toxic and started to hunt for a new FB. I mean if he said I need new FB cause this one is love liao that at least understandable. You assume many form him which conveniently automatically puts the lady at disadvantage. Why?

I will never win you over no matter how much sense I make or how little sense you do. We have all been hurt before and hurt others as well. If her actions in the end hurt both then both have become wiser. Part and parcel of life. I hope you have recovered from your hurt. It's quite obvious you aren't using rational comparisons due to past experiences. Your signature says if you screw a man's wife prepare for the consequences... No consequences for a man who eats out I guess then...

Take care and be well. We all carry our scars.

Ntspannar
11-03-2016, 10:27 AM
There is no such thing as fuck buddy. The moment two person get intimate, there will be emotional attachment especially for woman. Remember.... fucking is suppose to be only for husband and wife.

Not really. Girlfriend boyfriend. Fuck buddy exist with terms and conditions. Both must be clear it's To satisfy lust. According to her he changed it to love. So that's where the problem is not husband wife etc.

He changed it and then wants to run from it. Or so she says. As long as she is telling the truth then it doesn't look good on him. However if she isn't well she has to live with it and the lies and consequences. Women while emotional can be not rational. But history suggests it's always men who trigger it by underestimating the consequences of messing a woman's mind and life either by sheer ignorance or arrogance that it's ok :)

DHoneyBunny
11-03-2016, 12:13 PM
First, selling corporate secrets is against the law specially if you needed to break in...so it would be stupid to break it. Adultery on the other hand is against the law. Again your variable change bur you are expecting a similar

Informing a wife of her husband infidelity isn't against the law. At most labelled kepoh and flamed by the moral watchers like you. So again bad comparison... You really might want to read what you type before submitting. You like comparing apples with watermelons. So far off can't even call it oranges my esteemed judge.

Again, you assume he left because it got toxic and started to hunt for a new FB. I mean if he said I need new FB cause this one is love liao that at least understandable. You assume many form him which conveniently automatically puts the lady at disadvantage. Why?

I will never win you over no matter how much sense I make or how little sense you do. We have all been hurt before and hurt others as well. If her actions in the end hurt both then both have become wiser. Part and parcel of life. I hope you have recovered from your hurt. It's quite obvious you aren't using rational comparisons due to past experiences. Your signature says if you screw a man's wife prepare for the consequences... No consequences for a man who eats out I guess then...

Take care and be well. We all carry our scars.

Not really. Girlfriend boyfriend. Fuck buddy exist with terms and conditions. Both must be clear it's To satisfy lust. According to her he changed it to love. So that's where the problem is not husband wife etc.

He changed it and then wants to run from it. Or so she says. As long as she is telling the truth then it doesn't look good on him. However if she isn't well she has to live with it and the lies and consequences. Women while emotional can be not rational. But history suggests it's always men who trigger it by underestimating the consequences of messing a woman's mind and life either by sheer ignorance or arrogance that it's ok :)

Thank you for your replies. Chill chill chill.

summary:
- start as FB
- turned into gfbf relationship with conditions (mean we are in love, certain level of committed but no "future", "conditions" here doesn't mean he gives me anything ho)
- go into business. Legit legal business.
- he finds new fb.

Anyway, I have decided. Story end here. I will move on as suggested. Business still goes on. I will be strong and it's his lose.

Weak people revenge.
Strong people forgive.
Intelligent people ignore.

I will move on and I will shine bright.

(He knows I know everything now, he is angry at first because he thinks I CSI him then sorry and surprise with my "reaction", guilty then full of shitty excuses as expected. If sorry if guilty if you have so many excuses? Then we shouldn't have started right? Go be your loving husband and father ba?)

Ok. Case closed. Thank you everyone.

Ntspannar
11-03-2016, 04:23 PM
Good. We all carry our scars. Just whether you learn from them.

Nato17
11-03-2016, 04:42 PM
Change the variable but expect same answer?
Being together in love break up is not the same as FB change to love and then "cheat" on the "love"

I really doubt you have been in a proper relationship if u can't see the difference

Scenario 1.
Boy is single.
Boy meets girl.
Boy fucks girl.
Talks about love.
Boy leaves girl.

Scenario 2.
Boy is married.
Boy meets girl.
Boy fucks girl.
Talks about love.
Boy leaves girl.

The ONLY VARIABLE DIFFERENCE is guy in the second scenario is that guy is married. Tell me how I have changed the parameters?

Nato17
11-03-2016, 04:45 PM

Informing a wife of her husband infidelity isn't against the law. At most labelled kepoh and flamed by the moral watchers like you. So again bad comparison... you really might want to read what you type before submitting. You like comparing apples with watermelons. So far off can't even call it oranges my esteemed judge.

Just a side NOTE! Before you fire a shot make sure you have your own backside covered!

"Adultery on the other hand is against the law"
Under which section of the penal code does it declare that it is against the law? By the way, adultery is NOT against the Law. Back up your statement to be credible.

"you really might want to read what you type before submitting"
"Adultery on the other hand is against the law" is grammatically incorrect. It should read "Adultery, on the other hand, is against the law". Don't make a sweeping statement only to have it blow up in your face, my friend.

Nato17
11-03-2016, 04:54 PM

You are saying I am comparing apples with watermelons or even oranges.
Let us see if this is clearer.

A. Boy and Girl together.
B. Employer (Boy) and Employee (Girl) together.

A. Boy FIRES GIRL.
B. Employer FIRES Employee.

A. Girl seeks revenge from knowledge gained during tenure of relationship.
B. Employee seeks revenge from knowledge gained during tenure of relationship.

The only thing we have changed is Boy and Employer and Girl and Employee.
We have only substituted and NOT a variable change. So answer should thus be the same.

Nato17
11-03-2016, 05:01 PM

Let me guide you through a scenario.

1. Let us assume you are a VC.
2. Let us assume you are going to invest in a startup.
3. Let us assume the founder can "blackmail" you.
4. Would you as a VC pump time and money into that relationship?

Now let us put into practical terms.

1. Let us assume you are a guy.
2. Let us assume you are going to invest in a relationship.
3. Let us assume that the girl can "blackmail" you.
4. Would you as a guy pump time and money into that relationship?

Nato17
11-03-2016, 05:23 PM

The guy is not here to defend himself but you were fast to condemn him to a sentence weren't you? You assumed that he deserves to any fate without any jury.

All I have pointed out is you made the assumptions and I am just calling you out on that assumption isn't it? Until you and I have the facts, don't you think it would be wiser not to make that call, which can ruin someone's life?

LateHunter
11-03-2016, 11:34 PM
haha, i guess we are the same type bro.. treat fb also must treat them as friends ma..

LateHunter
11-03-2016, 11:40 PM
Hurray to Ts for finding her peace and soul..

to the rest, cmon.. there is no point quarreling over here.. u have ur views, he has his views, why bother quarrel and explain to people who u dont even know? Learn from TS pls.

summary:
- start as FB
- turned into gfbf relationship with conditions (mean we are in love, certain level of committed but no "future", "conditions" here doesn't mean he gives me anything ho)
- he finds new fb.

Anyway, I have decided. Story end here. I will move on as suggested. Business still goes on. I will be strong and it's his lose.

Weak people revenge.
Strong people forgive.

(He knows I know everything now, he is angry at first because he thinks I CSI him then sorry and surprise with my "reaction", guilty then full of shitty excuses as expected. If sorry if guilty if you have so many excuses? Then we shouldn't have started right? Go be your loving husband and father ba?)

Ntspannar
12-03-2016, 05:23 AM
Scenario 1.
Boy is single.
Boy meets girl.
Boy fucks girl.
Talks about love.
Boy leaves girl.

Scenario 2.
Boy is married.
Boy meets girl.
Boy fucks girl.
Talks about love.
Boy leaves girl.

The ONLY VARIABLE DIFFERENCE is guy in the second scenario is that guy is
married. Tell me how I have changed the parameters?

Guess being married and single no difference to you then. That's good to know. There really is no need to continue seeing you can't see the huge difference between them especially when one status has a totally different implication even legally.

Married men can get divorced, pay alimony etc etc
Single men free to screw around as long as consensual.

Btw, in most single relationship ppl fall in love then get together then fuck. Maybe for you u tend to fuck before love.
This started as fuck before love not love before fuck. Might want to arrange your "parameters"
Too much emotion from you can cause blindness to rearrange the parameters to suit your scenario. Take it easy and embrace your scars.

And btw, resorting to adding commas and all really isn't a great way to prove a point. I'm on an iPad and really do not want to type too long.

If adultery had no legal implications I guess no harm letting the wife know so she cant sue for spousal support and alimony etc...
No potential of life being ruined then :)

Sigh...Being blinded by rage is unhealthy. You may PM me if you need help with closure. I've been down that road. But if you still feel adding commas make you feel better, by all means...please continue to do so. Replying is tedious especially to rage fueled blindness :(

Nato17
12-03-2016, 05:29 AM
Guess being married and single no difference to you then. That's good to know. There really is no need to continue seeing you can't see the huge difference between them especially when one status has a totally different implication even legally.

Married men can get divorced, pay alimony etc etc
Single men free to screw around as long as consensual.

Btw, in most single relationship ppl fall in love then get together then fuck. Maybe for you u tend to fuck before love.
This started as fuck before love not love before fuck. Might want to arrange your "parameters"
Too much emotion from you can cause blindness to rearrange the parameters to suit your scenario. Take it easy and embrace your scars.

And btw, resorting to adding commas and all really isn't a great way to prove a point. I'm on an iPad and really do not want to type too long.

If adultery had no legal implications I guess no harm letting the wife know so she cant sue for spousal support and alimony etc...

Sigh...Being blinded by rage is unhealthy. You may PM me if you need help with closure. I've been down that road. But if you still feel adding commas make you feel better, by all means...please continue to do so. Replying is tedious especially to rage fueled blindness :(

Jeez, you really like to make a lot of assumptions. You fire first shot about me having to read before I send. And when I do what is good for the good, is good for the gender, you bitch about it.

You made the assumptions and then you cannot defend your position and then furthermore insinuate that I have problems. The problem is really you seem to defend women while not seeing the full picture before hitting away. I think you do however need to seek professional help.

Regards

Nato17
12-03-2016, 05:39 AM

Are you even for real? Firstly, you claim it is against the law when adultery is committed. Your law right? After which, you claim that it is now legal implications. Might as well talk about morality here.

I agree it is morally wrong, but it is NOT ILLEGAL! And it is NOT AGAINST THE LAW. Don't just defend a position simply because someone called you out on it. There is something called LOGIC 101. If you cannot see it, you need or should take that class. A good class to take is this. https://www.coursera.org/course/intrologic

hugs
12-03-2016, 06:42 AM
If adultery is against the law, the govt should seek them out and fine them. Then our govt will be so rich haha becos of the high percentage of married couples commiting it.

hugs
12-03-2016, 06:57 AM
As for legal implications, adultery can be the ground for divorce, the reason for divorce, but to claim alimony, the court will consider multiple factors. It might not play a big role. Thus the reason Nato17 said might as well talked about morality then.

hugs
12-03-2016, 07:17 AM
In other words, ts, there is no point. The wife may divorce him, may not divorce him. But is none of your business by then right? Because that is between him and his family. Not about you and him.

That move will not make him understand your pain. It will only make him hate you. Anyway you decided this is case closed and thread closed.

Migration
12-03-2016, 09:10 AM

Should I ruin his life?

You already said and brand him as FB, mean no string attached.
Why want break the rules of game.

Rickey
12-03-2016, 09:53 AM
If adultery is against the law, the govt should seek them out and fine them. Then our govt will be so rich haha becos of the high percentage of married couples commiting it.
Well said sis Hugs !! :)...to the point ! ;)...yes, adultery per se is NOT against the law...But it works greatly against yr disadvantage when yr partner sues you for divorce on the grounds of adultery...

Bro Migration, if u read carefully, TS sis mentioned tat the r/s started as "Fuck Buddy" but later changed to a genuine bf/gf relationship...so later strings became attached ! :D

ShinyMoon
12-03-2016, 12:06 PM

Very well said :)

Nato17
13-03-2016, 05:57 PM
In the light of the ongoing scandal about David Ong and Wendy Lim, here are some questions which probably be interesting to see what others thing about it.

If Wendy Lim had been the whistleblower instead of her hubby and took down David Ong because she was ditched, how would you feel about it?

hugs
13-03-2016, 05:59 PM
In the light of the ongoing scandal about David Ong and Wendy Lim, here are some questions which probably be interesting to see what others thing about it.

If Wendy Lim had been the whistleblower instead of her hubby and took down David Ong because she was ditched, how would you feel about it?

good point. hit the nail right on the head.

Sggooner
13-03-2016, 06:09 PM

That the guy remains in the wrong.

Continental
15-03-2016, 06:54 AM

I would call her a bitch :(

kgbkgb
15-03-2016, 04:03 PM

summary:
- start as FB
- he finds new fb.

Weak people revenge.
Strong people forgive.

Excellent! :) Way to go, sis. Just move on and don't look back. The reason you had problems letting go is because you had expectations. Forget about your expectations and you will be able to move on. Such relationships are not meant to last anyway. Just be happy you had a good time. Put a close to this chapter in your life. Ok, next chapter please... ;)

diputs1269
17-03-2016, 04:40 PM

Agreed, lets nature takes its course. Good luck and enjoy while you can.

MoonShade
17-03-2016, 08:54 PM

Very true bro

squiggle
19-03-2016, 07:28 AM
Move on and find a new FB for yourself too. In the first place both of you are FB, which means that the main motive is to just to have sex only, while feelings can be develop later on. But he is already married still looking for FB, what type of man he is that being unfaithful to his wife. Knowing that he is married, you also shouldn't be his FB.

Never take revenge on him, as he could do the same to you/kill you, not worth for the risk. Karma will do the dirty work for you.