PDA

View Full Version : Clean Spa without boxer shorts?

Dino99
09-03-2016, 05:44 PM
Any idea which Spa with teasing or without does not require boxer shorts?

I'm looking for that but hard to find. I have one but the ML left the industry,

totally clean massage but with teasing. When i turn over without anything she's

ok with that. Like this kind of feeling even without services, please share

thanks.

retepoet
09-03-2016, 05:54 PM
if u do your homework, surely can find on the numerous threads here ady.... need to start a new thread meh bro :D lols.............

thanks.

Dino99
09-03-2016, 06:05 PM
if u do your homework, surely can find on the numerous threads here ady.... need to start a new thread meh bro :D lols.............

bro every week went to different spa no luck, for teasing massage have a few but all with boxers on while teasing. :D

Quraisy
09-03-2016, 06:30 PM
Would love to know..mayb cn pm..

bambo
09-03-2016, 07:21 PM
Wow would like to find this kinf od massage too. Dont mind with boxer on. Can bring oc go tgt also good.

Biohazard2000
09-03-2016, 07:30 PM
Went to two who offer sensual massage. Yes, sensual massage that means the tease factor is there.

However, its sensual and not sexual. Strictly no hanky panky and keep your hands to yourself.

A good massage using oil as such no boxers required.

Forget to add: Not the SYT masseuse but MILF type.

everyday1song
09-03-2016, 09:23 PM
Those that I visited nowadays no short/boxer required:D
Teasing? More or less la..
Hanky panky? Depends how you look at it:p

Dino99
11-03-2016, 05:17 PM
Went to explore again just now found one finally. Went in and cover with towel and she came in asking which part was aching. She massage my back and all the way to balls from the back. She keep on brushing my balls multiple times and she did ask i need any services today. I told her no cause i'm enjoying her teasing.She ask me to flip over i thought no more teasing but towel was taken off she has full view of my rod. Standing strong and she keep on massaging even near my balls even i reject her. Shes not my type but compare to others in the shop her looks is better. Today will go explore another joint hoping for this kind of services. :D

massage 7/10
looks 6/10
teasing 9/10

damage 30 half hour

waynealex
12-03-2016, 04:58 AM
Hi bro.. can PM the location? Thanks

Adv123
12-03-2016, 05:59 AM
Bro, pls share contact by PM. Thanks a lot.

Biohazard2000
12-03-2016, 11:54 AM
Went to two who offer sensual massage. Yes, sensual massage that means the tease factor is there.

However, its sensual and not sexual. Strictly no hanky panky and keep your hands to yourself.

Those who asked, I have given. If you have gone down to try, do provide your feedback. May or may not suit your taste.

Place is by appointment only. And remember to check price first before heading down.

Say again, its sensual massage (with oil) and not sexual. No hanky panky.

laulauz
12-03-2016, 12:12 PM
i, can provide location and contact? thank you.

cesc88
12-03-2016, 04:04 PM
Went to explore again just now found one finally. Went in and cover with towel and she came in asking which part was aching. She massage my back and all the way to balls from the back. She keep on brushing my balls multiple times and she did ask i need any services today. I told her no cause i'm enjoying her teasing.She ask me to flip over i thought no more teasing but towel was taken off she has full view of my rod. Standing strong and she keep on massaging even near my balls even i reject her. Shes not my type but compare to others in the shop her looks is better. Today will go explore another joint hoping for this kind of services. :D

massage 7/10
looks 6/10
teasing 9/10

damage 30 half hour

bro share etc? thanks

runnerboy
12-03-2016, 06:01 PM
Bro share contact

Bizsta
12-03-2016, 07:21 PM

thanks.aiyo they can provide the shorts u can choose not to wear

theredbaron69
12-03-2016, 10:07 PM
Hi bro, nice Fr. don't mind, can you share the contact?
Thanks bro.

rodangio
13-03-2016, 03:31 AM
Can share contact?

kicker123
13-03-2016, 06:34 PM
bro..can share location and contact thx..

kicker123
13-03-2016, 06:36 PM
bro can share contact n location..thx

ahhui
13-03-2016, 07:29 PM
U CAN TRy shogun at chinatown trennganu street located at level 2. beside an indian clothing store

littlekim
14-03-2016, 12:36 AM
bro,mind to share?thanks

bedokMassage
14-03-2016, 02:47 AM
U CAN TRy shogun at chinatown trennganu street located at level 2. beside an indian clothing store

ok confirm ,you went there?

Dino99
14-03-2016, 02:01 PM
hi bros, only for exchange have receive alot inbox pm. Thanks

liketosleep
14-03-2016, 08:37 PM
Ts, please check my pm. Hope you give the new place a try. Thank you.

Hawton
14-03-2016, 10:27 PM
Bro can share contacts ?

liketosleep
15-03-2016, 05:10 AM
Try this new place. Fukang Healthcare Massage at blk 3 St George's Road #01-89. Prices from $40 (45min) to $85 (120 min). Near Boon Keng MRT Station, exit towards Towner Rd, cross Sungei Whampoa. Hdb is constructing new 32/34 storey flats in this area. Look for Xue Er. Cheers.

141tgl
19-03-2016, 09:32 AM
know of one in g****k.. all no shorts throughout.. massage is quite good, clean spa although one massuer was quite teasing.. pm me if you want the contact... willing to exchange.

daxingxing01
20-03-2016, 11:39 AM
Hi, bro,mind to share location?

Stary
20-03-2016, 03:44 PM
Bro care to pm the contacts ?

kicker123
20-03-2016, 09:38 PM
Bro..hopefully u can share the location n contact with me ? thanks in advance !

bagusman81
21-03-2016, 09:01 AM
Try this new place. Fukang Healthcare Massage at blk 3 St George's Road #01-89. Prices from $40 (45min) to $85 (120 min). Near Boon Keng MRT Station, exit towards Towner Rd, cross Sungei Whampoa. Hdb is constructing new 32/34 storey flats in this area. Look for Xue Er. Cheers.

Bro, this Xue Er last time from Toa Payoh Lor 4?

Biohazard2000
26-03-2016, 12:04 PM

To those who have gotten the details. If you've tried, maybe you can provide a FR to share.

Rocky8888
26-03-2016, 01:24 PM
Hi bro can share contact thanks

Santiagore
26-03-2016, 01:40 PM
Hi bro u mind to share contact thanks

Biohazard2000
26-03-2016, 05:33 PM
To those who have gotten the details. If you've tried, maybe you can provide a FR to share.

To that person who deduct my point and left a comment "never share share".

If ask, I may share. But I will do it discreetly.

javl0ver
26-03-2016, 09:15 PM

Bro, can share?

Biohazard2000
27-03-2016, 11:27 AM
Bro, can share?

PM-ed you liao

Ray84
27-03-2016, 03:57 PM
Bro,

Plz Share!

ThXX

Zaralace
28-03-2016, 01:58 PM
Hi bro mind sharing location? Thanks!

ReCoKiA
29-03-2016, 07:23 PM
Bro dont mind to share thx in advance

kenpach1
31-03-2016, 11:45 PM
Bro mind sharing? Thanks

lizam9999
01-04-2016, 07:59 AM
would like to try, mind pm me ctc pls.

ilovegirlgirl
01-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Bro can share Ctc ?

Redelephant
30-05-2016, 04:15 PM
Hi bro, pls share location, thank you so much!

BroRelax
30-05-2016, 06:25 PM
I went to 2 clean spa and alway go for the same gal. Each time massage at least 2 hrs.

After the 5 or 6 times, they will start to hankie a bit and allow my shorts to be off. :D

Important is that rapport must be built by spending and tipping.

BADDDman
30-05-2016, 06:39 PM
Bros

When AV strikes MP - Those MP without provision of boxer shorts are subject to investigation + a probable fine against the licensees.

Likewise customers shall be prone to inconvenience as they shall be questioned at length. Cheong - but Be Safe

GilbertHx
30-05-2016, 07:17 PM
Those who asked, I have given. If you have gone down to try, do provide your feedback. May or may not suit your taste.

Place is by appointment only. And remember to check price first before heading down.

Say again, its sensual massage (with oil) and not sexual. No hanky panky.

Bro can share? Appreciated

pixa
30-05-2016, 11:54 PM
Bro share contact pls

xinxin88
31-05-2016, 01:51 AM

massage 7/10
looks 6/10
teasing 9/10

damage 30 half hour

Bro please share thanks.

spitfire71
31-05-2016, 09:51 AM
can share your lobang? kum sia

jasonbourn
31-05-2016, 10:41 AM
PM-ed you liao

Can pm me?

Rediscotheque
14-09-2016, 11:20 PM

Wow bro..shogun gay massage shop..ok not blaming u cos the general v general not in specific lol..joke aside. Tried a clean mp few days back late at night.went in nv see shorts so only wear my underwear..during massage i kesiao ask need to take out underwear i scare later oily lei..then the ml say is ok no worries de..wont oily. Think wont rtm to build repo for seeking special

sharkymachine
16-09-2016, 08:56 PM

Care to share the Milf sensual massage location ? Thank you

SAFFRONnation
20-09-2016, 08:59 PM
IE. Spa without boxer shorts = UN-CLEAN.

Coz it is illegal Not to provide shorts to customers ?

Bros

When AV strikes MP - Those MP without provision of boxer shorts are subject to investigation + a probable fine against the licensees.

Likewise customers shall be prone to inconvenience as they shall be questioned at length. Cheong - but Be Safe

Kickinloud
20-09-2016, 10:17 PM
I always naked whenever I go for massage. Some might ask me why so I just told them I felt more comfy being massaged nude. But rarely was I being asked that question.
Also I tried twin massage when I was in Malaysia and I was totally nude. 1 of them even took my towel away and I was laying there totally uncovered. Even when they massaged my front.
If you worry they will ask why are you totally nude, just tell them you feel more comfortable and relaxed.

latour
21-09-2016, 11:54 AM
I always naked whenever I go for massage. Some might ask me why so I just told them I felt more comfy being massaged nude. But rarely was I being asked that question.
Also I tried twin massage when I was in Malaysia and I was totally nude. 1 of them even took my towel away and I was laying there totally uncovered. Even when they massaged my front.
If you worry they will ask why are you totally nude, just tell them you feel more comfortable and relaxed.

Hi TS care to share location please .

Robincock
26-09-2016, 01:10 PM
Can share with me pls? Thanks.

broz4life
26-09-2016, 01:29 PM
Bro can share location? Thanks!

Spalove
26-09-2016, 01:34 PM
Can share ctc pls

Robincock
09-02-2017, 02:36 PM

massage 7/10
looks 6/10
teasing 9/10

damage 30 half hour

Can share pls? TIA

Cyberspace Nerd
09-02-2017, 03:59 PM

massage 7/10
looks 6/10
teasing 9/10

damage 30 half hour

you went to those piano massage is it ? go to those normal one where got massage without any covering one :rolleyes:

beansman
09-02-2017, 04:49 PM

massage 7/10
looks 6/10
teasing 9/10

damage 30 half hour

Bro! Can share the location?

Oneminman
09-02-2017, 06:01 PM
Just tried one in mohamad sultan tat day..Its 24hrs and my ML is single and available though in her 30s...But damn the farking receiptionist is CHIO BU SIA!...Even the later part shift of taking over receiptionist aso CHIO BU!
Damn this place is like typically only employ chio bu lol!:D

Cyberspace Nerd
09-02-2017, 10:50 PM
Just tried one in mohamad sultan tat day..Its 24hrs and my ML is single and available though in her 30s...But damn the farking receiptionist is CHIO BU SIA!...Even the later part shift of taking over receiptionist aso CHIO BU!

chio no use lah....go in massage and come out with a hard on :D

Oneminman
10-02-2017, 12:08 AM
chio no use lah....go in massage and come out with a hard on :D

Bro actually i tink there is something going on in there..I suppose need to frequent it few times den something will happen..As my ML hinted me something which i tink was quite weird saying im decent so i guess i will go a few more times den let u guys noe if there is any..:D

casecase
10-02-2017, 03:04 AM

Bro could pls share ctc of this place? Yes a lot