PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows of her?

Astro77
08-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Anyone knows of a masseurs named diers (or something like that). A malay lady, who has short hair and is rather skinny. She used to give great massages at a spa on the top floor of park lane mall. But since it closed, i dont know where she went. Any ideas anyone? Thanks

retepoet
08-03-2016, 04:07 PM
there is a lost and found thread leh :rolleyes:

Anyone knows of a masseurs named diers (or something like that). A malay lady, who has short hair and is rather skinny. She used to give great massages at a spa on the top floor of park lane mall. But since it closed, i dont know where she went. Any ideas anyone? Thanks

SUNRISERYOKO
14-03-2016, 07:52 PM
[There are SYT + SYTs THERE ARE MILF + MILFs. They come + they gone next day. Such is LIFE.

DO NOT BROOD + miss. Move on with yr everyday life - there will be new surprises for u - if you care to look harder.

UOTE=Astro77;14308843]Anyone knows of a masseurs named diers (or something like that). A malay lady, who has short hair and is rather skinny. She used to give great massages at a spa on the top floor of park lane mall. But since it closed, i dont know where she went. Any ideas anyone? Thanks[/QUOTE]