PDA

View Full Version : Really sad that the spirit in this forum is now slammng each other and not sharing

CrazyPerson
08-03-2016, 07:39 AM
I remember 7 years back, it was easy to get information on geylang wl as many forumers were actively sharing information. 7 years on, I however find truthful information on sbf a luxury. People are often just posting for their own agendas or flaming one another.

It's really sad for me to say that today is a wl's last day with her cutting card tomorrow yet nobody has even mentioned this nice girl not even once.:(

max_priest
08-03-2016, 08:10 AM
Why don't you start the sharing to set a good example then instead of whining and sulking like a bitch behind a fake persona (clone)??! Like what fat fatt said in the other threads, who cares what other said so long one is a bona fide contributor with good faith and not an ass hole hypocrite! There are too much TCSS on unrelated topics these days in SBF.

If you don't publicize your favourite whore and if no one know about it, sooner or later she has to depart due to the obvious ... Sharing in here is not only doing others a favour but also your favourite whores ...

I remember 7 years back, it was easy to get information on geylang wl as many forumers were actively sharing information. 7 years on, I however find truthful information on sbf a luxury. People are often just posting for their own agendas or flaming one another.

It's really sad for me to say that today is a wl's last day with her cutting card tomorrow yet nobody has even mentioned this nice girl not even once.:(