PDA

View Full Version : Sensational bonk with hd88 amanda

limking
06-03-2016, 10:35 AM
Received a msg from Bro Gary that Amanda will be arriving later in wee morning. Booked the earliest slot as I wanted to give her a welcome back bonk. Heard so much about her & was eager to find out if she was so skillful as they said.
Looks - 6/10 as she was without makeup. She was still sleepy as she arrived 3am & I was there 12noon. She would have scored easily 7.5 - 8.0 with full makeup.
Attitude / Gfe - 10/10 Greeted me like a long lost lover
Boobs - Average C cup size with nice light brown small lnipples. Easily erected & harden when lick & suck gently.She was easily aroused.
Pussy - slighty Bushy but well trimmed. Damn dripping wet & juicy. Plus bonus tight gripping massage feel.
Frenching - 10/10. Her tongue darting skill is terrific. Was welcomed with immediate Frenching as I entered her room. She was real hot horny .
Bbbj - 10/10 There was no time for pre shower bonk ( I bath before I came) . As we were Frenching, my other hand was Auto roaming her whole body till her pussy. Boy! She was already dripping wet when I fingered her.She stripped of my pant & knelt down then start bbbj me, devouring my dick like a hungry she Wolf. As I stripped off my shirt, we proceed to the bed. She keep on bbbj & deepthroating my entire dick. Almost cum but I hold on by wandering my mind off to elsewhere. Her tongue licking skill on my dick Head was very sensational. Have a very long bbbj session more than 15 minutes.
Fj - again 10/10.She cowgirl me furiously till she cummed the first time. Can feel the juice dripping to my balls. Moved to missionary position with pillow below her bum … legs spreader wide + lifted high. Slowly build up the ramming speed till she almost cum. She was moaning real loud & face was flushing pink with eyes at time shut & at time wide open.Moved to my favorite bed corner position, grinding her wet & gripping pussy till even my dick Head can feel the grip. Thought of doggy her but the feels was too great & ended Cummings together with her. We did really f#cked each other brains off.Both of us were panting & sweating altho the air conditioning was 17 degrees.
RTF- definitely a big YES.
Conclusion - A real rare & one of a lifetime bonk. Looks can be deceiving. Never judge a book by its cover. A wildcat on bed & she loves sex , honestly . She is one I called 3 in 1 - excellent gfe, excellent bbbj & excellent Fj. I have finally met my opponent on bed after so many years. Been a long long while since the last one who match my prowness. I take off my hat & salute her. Welldone Amanda, you have my respect.

Vinzseow
07-03-2016, 08:28 AM
Received a msg from Bro Gary that Amanda will be arriving later in wee morning. Booked the earliest slot as I wanted to give her a welcome back bonk. Heard so much about her & was eager to find out if she was so skillful as they said.
Looks - 6/10 as she was without makeup. She was still sleepy as she arrived 3am & I was there 12noon. She would have scored easily 7.5 - 8.0 with full makeup.
Boobs - Average C cup size with nice light brown small lnipples. Easily erected & harden when lick & suck gently.She was easily aroused.
Pussy - slighty Bushy but well trimmed. Damn dripping wet & juicy. Plus bonus tight gripping massage feel.
Frenching - 10/10. Her tongue darting skill is terrific. Was welcomed with immediate Frenching as I entered her room. She was real hot horny .
Bbbj - 10/10 There was no time for pre shower bonk ( I bath before I came) . As we were Frenching, my other hand was Auto roaming her whole body till her pussy. Boy! She was already dripping wet when I fingered her.She stripped of my pant & knelt down then start bbbj me, devouring my dick like a hungry she Wolf. As I stripped off my shirt, we proceed to the bed. She keep on bbbj & deepthroating my entire dick. Almost cum but I hold on by wandering my mind off to elsewhere. Her tongue licking skill on my dick Head was very sensational. Have a very long bbbj session more than 15 minutes.
Fj - again 10/10.She cowgirl me furiously till she cummed the first time. Can feel the juice dripping to my balls. Moved to missionary position with pillow below her bum … legs spreader wide + lifted high. Slowly build up the ramming speed till she almost cum. She was moaning real loud & face was flushing pink with eyes at time shut & at time wide open.Moved to my favorite bed corner position, grinding her wet & gripping pussy till even my dick Head can feel the grip. Thought of doggy her but the feels was too great & ended Cummings together with her. We did really f#cked each other brains off.Both of us were panting & sweating altho the air conditioning was 17 degrees.
Conclusion - A real rare & one of a lifetime bonk. Looks can be deceiving. Never judge a book by its cover. A wildcat on bed & she loves sex , honestly . She is one I called 3 in 1 - excellent gfe, excellent bbbj & excellent Fj. I have finally met my opponent on bed after so many years. Been a long long while since the last one who match my prowness. I take off my hat & salute her. Welldone Amanda, you have my respect.

May I get the website or the wechat? How do I find this place? Your FR is making me like GO FIR IT!

Vinzseow
07-03-2016, 08:37 AM
Can I have the contact? Ur FR is awesome!

Vinzseow
07-03-2016, 08:38 AM
Can I have the contact please? Pm me

limking
07-03-2016, 04:19 PM
Check your mail box. Pm you already.

BdMrW
07-03-2016, 04:31 PM
Hi
can share ctc please

Andy23
07-03-2016, 05:01 PM

Jahansim
07-03-2016, 05:15 PM
May I have contacts please ?

limking
07-03-2016, 05:52 PM
Check your mail box. Pm lioa

Goatslooter
07-03-2016, 06:24 PM
bro limking is a good and solid Bonker....few days try a new girl:D

I have not much free time like bro, only managed to test a lady call Beatrice ? disappointed.:mad:

limking
08-03-2016, 10:33 AM
bro limking is a good and solid Bonker....few days try a new girl:D

I have not much free time like bro, only managed to test a lady call Beatrice ? disappointed.:mad:
Thanks, bro Goatslooter for your compliment. Will be taking a break for a couple of weeks from the bonking scene due to being away coz of workload. Bro Gary knows about it. Best if you tell Bro Gary what's your expectations. Sometimes looks don't count as much as the feels //services rendered. Most importantly, must be fully satisfied sexually. Bro Gary will try his best for recommendation as he always have feedbacks from guests. Happy & carry on bonking.
Ps - all Bonkers brothers who pm me. Pls check your mail box.

limking
08-03-2016, 01:03 PM
A last bonk yesterday before my short break from bonking scene. A rematch with Amanda yesterday noon This time I was well prepared ahead. A steak for lunch & herbal tonic chicken for dinner with 2 shots of Japanese tonic wine, Yometsu for night Cap the day before the big challenge.
Reached her place & requested Bro Gary for xtra time, just in case it might took longer to finish off. She Greeted me with a big smile but this time there ain't Frenching on the spot. Take a bit of time to chat to warm up her mood before she came forward with hug & kisses. As the mood build up, we undressed each other. Played with licking & sucking on her boobs & tits & she started to moans lightly. Rubbed her pussy with my palm as she spread wide open in standing position.
To be continued -

limking
08-03-2016, 04:27 PM
As her moans start getting more & more intense,used my finger to gave her clitoris a vibrant rubbing. As her moans keep getting louder so was my dick keep getting harder & harder. Lastly could not take it anymore, guide her head toward my dick & she suck + same time liking both my dick & balls. It was wild, man. Proceed to the bed to give her a more flexible & comfortable position to suck my dick & lpballs. Meanwhile able to play with her breast, tits & clitoris as well. It was well a good 20 minutes before she position herself on top of me & did a Cowgal rodeo till she cummed. Could not remember how many times she cummed then. Then she lay by my side panting with heavy breathing.
Hell, no I am not giving her a break. Position a pillow under her bum with two of my hands lifting her legs wide & high. Rammed her in a squatting position This way will thursting in & out I am able to hit her G spot. There she cummed again till her face was blushing pink & both her ears red. Finally did a doggy on her but don't like it much as the bed was abit too high. Go for my favorite corner bed position where I slowly grind her pussy 360 degrees couple of minutes then where she can't take no more. Telling me enough is enough. Please cum now but then I was not gonna be stopped. Rammed her fast … furiously till her moans was like in a theater. Lastly shoot out my load but then again I keep on ramming her pussy for a few minutes. Wanted her to feel the maximum contraction of her pussy & my bloated dick Head. Her head then was swinging left to right & Right to left furiously. Whether she cummed again or not I am not sure but sure feels like her pussy was hungrily sucking my dick.
It was a real challenging & sensational bonk. But this time I was already prepared & knew where her weak spots. A bonking day won within an hour with both parties happy. But honestly speaking if she was on her first day then I guess she will have more stamina & besides that she did have a overnight booking previous night. Guess this time I f#ck her brain off . It was like a fuckathon within almost 40 minutes of non stop thursting / ramming. A good workout for my body as well. Sexercise the best exercise for men.
Ps - Almost forgotten to mention, she wanted another rematch but this time she wants to be free from overnight booking for 2 nights straight before the rematch.

salihinz89
08-03-2016, 05:22 PM
As her moans start getting more & more intense,used my finger to gave her clitoris a vibrant rubbing. As her moans keep getting louder so was my dick keep getting harder & harder. Lastly could not take it anymore, guide her head toward my dick & she suck + same time liking both my dick & balls. It was wild, man. Proceed to the bed to give her a more flexible & comfortable position to suck my dick & pballs. Meanwhile able to play with her breast, tits & clitoris as well. It was well a good 20 minutes before she position herself on top of me & did a Cowgal rodeo till she cummed. Could not remember how many times she cummed then. Then she lay by my side panting with heavy breathing.
Hell, no I am not giving her a break. Position a pillow under her bum with two of my hands lifting her legs wide & high. Rammed her in a squatting position This way will thursting in & out I am able to hit her G spot. There she cummed again till her face was blushing pink & both her ears red. Finally did a doggy on her but don't like it much as the bed was abit too high. Go for my favorite corner bed position where I slowly grind her pussy 360 degrees couple of minutes then where she can't take no more. Telling me enough is enough. Please cum now but then I was not gonna be stopped. Rammed her fast … furiously till her moans was like in a theater. Lastly shoot out my load but then again I keep on ramming her pussy for a few minutes. Wanted her to feel the maximum contraction of her pussy & my bloated dick Head. Her head then was swinging left to right & Right to left furiously. Whether she cummed again or not I am not sure but sure feels like her pussy was hungrily sucking my dick.
It was a real challenging & sensational bonk. But this time I was already prepared & knew where her weak spots. A bonking day won within an hour with both parties happy. But honestly speaking if she was on her first day then I guess she will have more stamina & besides that she did have a overnight booking previous night. Guess this time I f#ck her brain off . It was like a fuckathon within almost 40 minutes of non stop thursting / ramming. A good workout for my body as well. Sexercise the best exercise for men.

Hi... is Amanda available at area Permas Jaya? Can I know how to book her and other girls that in same agent? Thanks

limking
08-03-2016, 06:53 PM
Hi... is Amanda available at area Permas Jaya? Can I know how to book her and other girls that in same agent? Thanks
Pm you already

wish543
09-03-2016, 12:10 AM
How to book Amanda?

MaKeMeKaM
11-03-2016, 06:58 PM
hi bro, can share contact?:)

tom1368
12-03-2016, 01:44 AM
As her moans start getting more & more intense,used my finger to gave her clitoris a vibrant rubbing. As her moans keep getting louder so was my dick keep getting harder & harder. Lastly could not take it anymore, guide her head toward my dick & she suck + same time liking both my dick & balls. It was wild, man. Proceed to the bed to give her a more flexible & comfortable position to suck my dick & lpballs. Meanwhile able to play with her breast, tits & clitoris as well. It was well a good 20 minutes before she position herself on top of me & did a Cowgal rodeo till she cummed. Could not remember how many times she cummed then. Then she lay by my side panting with heavy breathing.
Ps - Almost forgotten to mention, she wanted another rematch but this time she wants to be free from overnight booking for 2 nights straight before the rematch.

bro, dam nice FR and fuckathon is a nice word :D
up your pts liao:cool:

limking
12-03-2016, 11:10 AM
[QUOTE=tom1368;14324325]bro, dam nice FR and fuckathon is a nice word :D
up your pts liao:cool:[/QUOTE
Thanks bro … & all Bros who just pm me or enquired on the thread. Please check your mailbox. Happy bonking

limking
13-03-2016, 08:54 AM
Thanks bro tom1368 for points up. Bro grexil Pls check your mail box.

limking
13-03-2016, 09:26 AM
It would be great if Bonker brothers who I have pm the contact & have pay a visit to Amanda will write a FR on her here on this thread. I am just curious about her sex drive. Is her sex drive that damn high at all times or am I just one of the few lucky ones who happened to be at the right place & at the right time.

limking
14-03-2016, 01:24 AM
Bro Clay1680, Pls check your mailbox

limking
14-03-2016, 01:12 PM
Bro RileyHale Pls check your mailbox. Enjoy.

Andy23
14-03-2016, 01:20 PM
hi bro, can share contact?

limking
14-03-2016, 03:00 PM
hi bro, can share contact?
Check out your mailbox. Pm you lioa. Happy bonking, bro

limking
14-03-2016, 03:22 PM
Just received news that Amanda will be going back today but will be back again on 22nd or 23th March. So all Bro,give her a break & let her replenish her juices. My hint - if possible try to book her for her first bonk on her return. This one sure stim kau lat one. Make sure your stamina is kau kau on standby, if not then very fast you will KO first. She will really f#ck your brain off. I know coz I myself personally have experienced it. I have to tahan myself. That is the reason why I have a rematch with her. Boh Kum muan.

Iwantgfe
15-03-2016, 11:54 AM
Bro, can send me HD88 Amanda contact?

limking
15-03-2016, 04:19 PM
Bro, can send me HD88 Amanda contact?
Check your mailbox. Enjoy

xiaocheng
15-03-2016, 05:06 PM
bro, can share the contact and location ??

limking
16-03-2016, 09:36 AM
bro, can share the contact and location ??
Bro, please check your mailbox. Happy bonking

eventine
16-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Bro, share the contact and location. Thanks

limking
16-03-2016, 01:51 PM
Bro, share the contact and location. Thanks
Check your mailbox. Happy bonking. + Bro nixjrr please check out your mailbox, too.

omg123456
16-03-2016, 04:19 PM
hi sir, sound good, can share////??

limking
17-03-2016, 08:24 AM
hi sir, sound good, can share////??
Check your mailbox Bro. But she is definitely unavailable at the meantime but will be back on 23/03/2016

kenzoJR
17-03-2016, 02:12 PM
Check your mailbox Bro. But she is definitely unavailable at the meantime but will be back on 23/03/2016

So far never see any FR only asking for contacts.:(

i did tried her myself, overall her service wise is ok, but she is a milf for sure.
She is quite fair till can see the vein in her body and breast.

limking
17-03-2016, 03:22 PM
So far never see any FR only asking for contacts.:(

i did tried her myself, overall her service wise is ok, but she is a milf for sure.
She is quite fair till can see the vein in her body and breast.
If not mistaken she is about 28 + in age. How do you rate her performance? Bro, I dunno leh but she services me kau kau leh also she services one of the sammyboy Bro kau kau also. He was the one who suggested to me to try her out.

limking
24-03-2016, 09:20 AM
Bro Mrbombastik & Bro Newbonk please check your mailbox. Enjoy.

limking
24-03-2016, 10:55 AM
Bro mfharun, Pls check your mailbox. Enjoy

kenzoJR
24-03-2016, 11:12 AM
If not mistaken she is about 28 + in age. How do you rate her performance? Bro, I dunno leh but she services me kau kau leh also she services one of the sammyboy Bro kau kau also. He was the one who suggested to me to try her out.

Dat time i visit her she was like quite tired. Still sleeping. So, performance maybe not super like the 1st day she arrive n let u bonk dat kinda power :D

limking
24-03-2016, 04:31 PM
Dat time i visit her she was like quite tired. Still sleeping. So, performance maybe not super like the 1st day she arrive n let u bonk dat kinda power :D
She starting tomorrow after a month Faster go & book first slot. DON'T SAY I NEVER WARN YOU, AH! Be prepared to get RAPED by her.

limking
24-03-2016, 11:30 PM
All Bros who just pm me. Please check your mailbox. Enjoy

Parkerlon
25-03-2016, 05:27 AM
Hi Bro Lim, can share ctc? Thanks alot!
Wats the damage like?

limking
25-03-2016, 05:31 PM
[QUOTE=Parkerlon;14379650]Hi Bro Lim, can share ctc? Thanks alot!
Wats the damage like?[/QUOTE
Bro, Pls check your mailbox. Enjoy

limking
26-03-2016, 10:38 AM
Just had a wonderful welcome back bonking session with Amanda yesterday. The day previously did a session with Rainbow. Nice gfe & gentle bonking experience. Bonked Rainbow twice. But yesterday woke up & feeling horny. Had a yearn for something wild & unpredictable. So here am I, back into Amanda's room. She greeted me with a big smile. Well, she remembered me.
In the beginning nothing hot & exciting like the first time when I tried her. We chat abit without touching each other before proceeding to shower together. As she showered me, I autoroam her body from her back to her neck to her breast ( which I did some Tuning on both her nipples which then starting to get hard) before finally proceeding to her Valley below. Rubbed & gave a gentle massage on her pussy before splitting out the labia & started a vibrating motion on her clitoris with my middle finger. Well, she was then starting to warm up & moanings softly.Finally fingered her pussy & she was wet by then. So I knew that it is time to start the game. We dried ourselves & proceed to the bed.
There she lay on the bed giving me a bbbj + balls sucking / licking with me on a standing position while I gently massage her pussy once again. After about 5 minutes or so I lay down on the bed so that she will have a better position to bbbj & deepthroating my dick. Fingered her & rubbing her g-spot with my middle finger slowly before proceeding to a faster pace. Boy! Oh boy! Her suction was getting faster & harder, getting in pace with my Fingering motion. Kinda of stim to her moaning while doing a bbbj. This carry on for another 10 minutes or more.
Finally lay her flat on the bed in a relax position & works my Fingering Magic on her pussy. Felt her first rush of juices shooting out. She now urging me to bonk her, pleading me please fuck me now, please. Let her do her Cowgal on me first. Grinding her pussy faster & faster . Less than 10 minutes later she had her big " O " with one of her loudest release moan I ever heard. My balls then was wet with her juices.
Now it's time to work for me, immediately I position her near the bed end with both her legs lifted high & on my shoulder. Started pumping her slowly & teasingly with only half my dick Head in & out. Well she starting to feel the heat again as I can feel her pussy trying to grasp my dick & her moaning softly with pleading a please fuck me hard facial looks. Stay with that pace for another 5 minutes or so before gaining speed on Pumping her hard with my two balls banging her butt.Later changed to squatting position with me holding both her legs wide open & Pumped her furiously. Let the bed spring do the works so not so tiring. He! He! He! There she cummed. Her expression was damn hot & thrilling both her hands grasping her breast & she was biting her arm as well. Face blushing & ears turned red but not as red as the rematch bonking session I had with her last time.
As the bed was kinda of high for me doing a doggy on her in a standing position. I lay her flat on her stomach while holding both her legs wide & ramming her hard & harder with me in a standing position. She was screaming so loud that I thought she was in pain, stopped & ask her . Boy oh boy! She was not screaming in pain but in sexual high ecstacy. Then about 5 to 10 minutes later she was shouting something like come,comee,comeee with both hands spread wide grasping the bed sheet. Shit, I misinterpreted her actions, thought that she wanted me to cum. So I relaxed my control & cummed in her . While resting my dick inside her, her pussy was hungrily grasping my dick. Know what, when she was yelling come, comee, comeee another big "O" was on the way . Fuck, I cummed before another of her big " O" arrival.
She told me after that she was on the verge of having another massive big " 0 ". What a waste, next time whatever she yell out I gonna keep on Pumping as long as I could hold on.
Washed & rest + chatted awhile before saying Goodbye. Looking forward for another RTF when in the mood for something wild

tarma69
26-03-2016, 07:00 PM
Thanks for your FRs, bro.

dealmaker
27-03-2016, 12:49 AM
Hi Bro LimKing,

Can PM me how to contact her? Thanks.

limking
27-03-2016, 09:01 AM
Hi Bro LimKing,

Can PM me how to contact her? Thanks.
Please check your mailbox.
Others brothers who pm me, please check your mailbox as well.
Enjoy

ahwern
08-04-2016, 05:11 PM
Please check your mailbox.
Others brothers who pm me, please check your mailbox as well.
Enjoy

hi bro..can u check ur mailbox too?
i have something to inquiry you.thanks

limking
09-04-2016, 12:17 PM
Bro kirasama & bro Ahwern please check your mail box. Enjoy

teaparty
09-04-2016, 12:54 PM
Plz pm contact thanks a lot

limking
10-04-2016, 01:15 AM
Plz pm contact thanks a lot
Bro tea-party, please check out your mailbox. Enjoy

Neat18
10-04-2016, 10:56 AM
Bro limking....can share the contact .tq

limking
10-04-2016, 11:05 PM
[QUOTE=Neat18;14449159]Bro limking....can share the contact
Bro check your mailbox enjoy

limking
11-04-2016, 09:47 AM
Bro NinjaHunter please check out your mailbox. Enjoy

limking
12-04-2016, 06:25 PM
Bro Sgt Pepper please check out your mailbox.. Enjoy

wd400
13-04-2016, 12:59 PM

Hi, Please advice contact method

limking
13-04-2016, 04:18 PM
Hi, Please advice contact method
Bro, please check your mailbox. Enjoy

alansmith
14-04-2016, 01:22 AM
Pm me tks. Hope to hear fr u.

alansmith
14-04-2016, 01:23 AM
Pm me. Where the location.

limking
14-04-2016, 09:09 AM
Pm me. Where the location.
Check out your mailbox, Enjoy

Loloclub
14-04-2016, 03:10 PM
Can pm bro?

limking
14-04-2016, 06:42 PM
Can pm bro?
Check out your mailbox. Enjoy

Skysia
15-04-2016, 07:26 PM
can you share the location?

limking
16-04-2016, 07:36 AM
can you share the location?
Check your mailbox, bro. Enjoy

kangkang07
17-04-2016, 04:52 PM
can share the location to me too?

limking
18-04-2016, 03:29 AM
can share the location to me too?

ionized
18-04-2016, 03:27 PM

Bro can pm me too? Thanks

limking
18-04-2016, 04:25 PM
Bro can pm me too? Thanks
Please check out your mailbox. Enjoy

devil99
18-04-2016, 04:51 PM
can PM me as well! thanks

javl0ver
18-04-2016, 10:41 PM
Bro, can share?

limking
19-04-2016, 10:09 AM
Please check out your mailbox, all Bros. Enjoy

ruchucky
19-04-2016, 07:03 PM
Bro Lim can pm me the location and contact? Thanks a lot

limking
19-04-2016, 08:56 PM
Bro Lim can pm me the location and contact? Thanks a lot

lgw99
20-04-2016, 11:38 PM
Bro kirasama & bro Ahwern please check your mail box. Enjoy
Please share contact and location.

Thanks.

limking
21-04-2016, 10:30 AM
Please share contact and location.

Thanks.

getitlive
21-04-2016, 05:31 PM
Hi Limking, can share the location and contact? Thank you.

areyoumad
21-04-2016, 10:26 PM

Hi bro, can share location? Thanks!

limking
21-04-2016, 11:28 PM
Hi bro, can share location? Thanks!

limking
23-04-2016, 12:33 PM
GOOD NEWS. AMANDA the SEX COMMANDO is back again today. Enjoy, bro

limking
24-04-2016, 10:46 AM
Bro wifturbo, please check your mailbox. Enjoy

Kazama
24-04-2016, 02:16 PM
Hi bro

Can share location and contact ?

Tqvm

limking
25-04-2016, 09:37 AM
Hi bro

Can share location and contact ?

Tqvm
Please check out your mailbox. Enjoy. Bro Banana81sg,please check your mailbox, too.

limking
25-04-2016, 05:18 PM
Just had a welcome back bonking session with Amanda again . She just arrived late last night. Still the same Amanda as horny & hot as ever. One can never go wrong with her Service.Still tip top bonkingsService ever since I had the first bonk onwards with her.
Enjoy bro while she is back now.

lnxboboi
25-04-2016, 09:30 PM
hi bro, can share her loc. thanks in advance. :)

mango85
26-04-2016, 01:42 AM
hey bro where is the place?

limking
26-04-2016, 09:56 AM
hi bro, can share her loc. thanks in advance. :)
Located around Permas Jaya

daleful
28-04-2016, 02:16 AM
can I know where is this girl at? thanks!

cyrilz87
30-04-2016, 11:23 AM
Can share location and contact thks

RichieSGPG
30-04-2016, 03:43 PM

limking
30-04-2016, 03:51 PM

limking
30-04-2016, 03:52 PM

kangkang07
06-05-2016, 01:18 PM
bro can share the contact

limking
06-05-2016, 01:54 PM
bro can share the contact
Bro, please check your mailbox. Enjoy

aeiou06
08-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Bro can share contact?
Thanks.

limking
08-05-2016, 07:34 PM
Bro can share contact?
Thanks.
Pls check out your mailbox. Enjoy

joe1105
08-05-2016, 09:38 PM
mind share the contact?

MyHoneyDolls88
09-05-2016, 03:07 AM
mind share the contact?

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=602934

limking
11-05-2016, 11:30 AM
Bro lickmaster 12, please check your mailbox. Enjoy

MyHoneyDolls88
12-05-2016, 02:32 PM
You are welcome to use your Singapore Whatsapp or WeChat to Contact us
This Service is only available in Malaysia, Johor Bahru (Permas Jaya Area)

http://static.wixstatic.com/media/0a25ab_b0a5c345486247bfb3692c3d911d0471.jpg (http://www.myhd88.com/#!amanda/c97v) http://static.wixstatic.com/media/0a25ab_2768b85ceed440b69004434a062bad4e.jpg (http://www.myhd88.com/#!amanda/c97v)

✿✿ Name : AMANDA ( 阿曼达 )
✿✿ Country : THAILAND
✿✿ Age : 25+ ( 魔鬼身材 )
✿✿ Height : 1.58M
✿✿ Stats : 38(C)-24-35

✿✿ Services : Anal Job ( Please Contact to ENQUIRE )

✿✿ Location: Johor Bahru (PERMAS JAYA AREA)

✿✿ Out Call : RM40 for Transport (Only Johor Bahru Area)

✿✿ Damage : RM178/45Min/1Shot (Hotel Room Included)
✿✿ Damage : RM348/90Min/2Shot (Hotel Room Included)

✿✿ 3P Service: RM348/60Min/2Shot (Hotel Room Included)

✿✿ OverNight : RM550/8Hours/3Shot (Hotel Room Included)

✿✿ Services : F..k Job, BBBJ, CiM, GFE, Fingering,
✿✿ Services : Thai Massage, Hand Job, Cathbath

http://i1318.photobucket.com/albums/t654/WECHAT88/WISHCT/MYSH88CONTACT.png

http://static.wixstatic.com/media/0a25ab_68a62b04507a44c98e4541c0d13949a9.gif (http://www.mysh88.com)

MY HONEY DOLLS