PDA

View Full Version : A petition to permanantly ban Kuasimi off this forum.

Watiwati
06-03-2016, 09:34 AM
I am unsure if this has been peitioned before, but would implore any moderators or admins to consider banning Kuasimi on a permanent basis.

Lest the well known fact that he has been an annoying prick, the main reason is that, before SBF, he was operating in another forum, with the same modus operandi.

I did some CSI-ing lately, & just when i thought i couldnt find shit, i found this:

https://m.reddit.com/r/HongKong/comments/2ogxtr/moderators_kuasimis_posts_are_now_40_of_your/

Seems apparently this doofus has some infamy @ Reddit as well. Unlike what he does now, he was busy stirring shit on the international front, specifically in the hk/prc reigion.

My guess is, he was ousted/p-banned from the community after a decision was made by the site's admins based on the thread above.

I think admins & mods in SBF would not want a person of such "calibre" to be loitering around the forum, imo.

Hanster
06-03-2016, 09:48 AM
He was banned by admin some weeks ago and not sure why he is out of the prison now! Maybe he sponsored this forum in some ways that we dont know! LOL!:D

LunaPark
06-03-2016, 09:50 AM
Knowing sam for more than 10 years now, he will more likely ban you. Hehe.

Watiwati
06-03-2016, 09:54 AM

Well, i dont know anyone here on a personal level, but aint gonna give a damn about it anyways.

I have been a silent reader for years now, & the fact that this prick has been dominating this sub-forum with his threads & spams is getting on my nerves. I am not afraid to speak up about it.

& most importantly, i have balls to speak up. Do you?

Hurricane88
06-03-2016, 10:18 AM
This method will not work to get him banned because Boss encouraged freedom of speech...:)

What is the point of getting a nick banned only to register another nick and repeat the same process...this is how the system work here...:)

A nick will be banned only if

1. Spam the same posts all over the threads
2. Advertising without paying SBF
3. Kept posting off-topic after repeating reminders
4. Kept posting profanities

The above IMHO...:)

ah rat
06-03-2016, 10:27 AM

Bro, 5. No Politics. :)

Watiwati
06-03-2016, 02:16 PM
This method will not work to get him banned because Boss encouraged freedom of speech...:)

What is the point of getting a nick banned only to register another nick and repeat the same process...this is how the system work here...:)

A nick will be banned only if

Well, he did succeed in point 1 & 2.

& like what the other bro mentioned - point 5.

He has been repeatedly posting the same matters over & over again, & like what sam previously mentioned, pretty much spam-advertising HWZ forum threads in here.

& lets be honest. Even layman will notice that no matter how low he tries to lay now, majority of his posts are laced with anti-govt sentiments.

This is a sex-oriented forum, not a bloody political playground or site for breeding hatred to the govt. We're all grown ups here & mature enough to understand that (i hope).

& if i may dare say something to the gaffer of this forum - some things can't just be solved with a "ignore" button. I do hope you noticed that thanks to that chap, you are really losing viewership in this subforum slowly.

Because the subforum we once knew had many discussion about sex related stuffs, & stories to related or, well, fap to.

The subforum now? Go figure. Not really rocket science.

Watiwati
06-03-2016, 02:19 PM
Well, he did succeed in point 1 & 2.

& like what the other bro mentioned - point 5.

He has been repeatedly posting the same matters over & over again, & like what sam previously mentioned, pretty much spam-advertising HWZ forum threads in here.

& lets be honest. Even layman will notice that no matter how low he tries to lay now, majority of his posts are laced with anti-govt sentiments.

This is a sex-oriented forum, not a bloody political playground or site for breeding hatred to the govt. We're all grown ups here & mature enough to understand that (i hope).

& if i may dare say something to the gaffer of this forum - some things can't just be solved with a "ignore" button. I do hope you noticed that thanks to that chap, you are really losing viewership in this subforum slowly.

Because the subforum we once knew had many discussion about sex related stuffs, & stories to related or, well, fap to.

The subforum now? Go figure. Not really rocket science.

& before i forget - No govt bodies, no opposition parties or anti govt organisations have paid the gaffer to post anti govt sentiment thread on a sex forum.

Ill be damned if they do.

chrisdemon2004
06-03-2016, 02:29 PM
I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!

11_Frog
06-03-2016, 02:31 PM
Lest the well known fact that he has been an annoying prick, the main reason is that, before SBF, he was operating in another forum, with the same modus operandi.

Seems apparently this doofus has some infamy @ Reddit as well. Unlike what he does now, he was busy stirring shit on the international front, specifically in the hk/prc reigion.

this prick is here to brainwash naive Singaporean to topple our govt ! :mad:

he is here and everywhere (cyberspace) to destroy, ruin, brainwash and sabotage our country, Singaporean and our govt and wanting our country to split into two divided camps !!! :mad:

Singaporean B E W A R E !!!

People who uses the word "Sinkies" are those who have been brainwashed by him :D

Mastodonman
06-03-2016, 02:36 PM
I am unsure if this has been peitioned before, but would implore any moderators or admins to consider banning Kuasimi on a permanent basis.

I did some CSI-ing lately, & just when i thought i couldnt find shit, i found this:

https://m.reddit.com/r/HongKong/comments/2ogxtr/moderators_kuasimis_posts_are_now_40_of_your/

My guess is, he was ousted/p-banned from the community after a decision was made by the site's admins based on the thread above.

I think admins & mods in SBF would not want a person of such "calibre" to be loitering around the forum, imo.

Bro. You ban, he create new nick and start same nonsense again, what's the use? Just add him on ignore list and move on better.

11_Frog
06-03-2016, 02:57 PM

you talk cock lah :mad:

11_Frog
06-03-2016, 03:04 PM
I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!

i m in too :D

key chew and key car :p:D

Craz78
06-03-2016, 03:53 PM
Support... Kuasimi and his gang of clones must be ban forever...

igor123
06-03-2016, 04:49 PM
I thought erections over liao . Lets get on with our lifes in making more money so that we can bonk away . :)

UptonPark
06-03-2016, 05:09 PM
Don't ban lah ..... some of the things he posted are not published by MediaCock, more info to read :D

pratatissue126
06-03-2016, 05:16 PM

Who are the clones? :eek:

StanCert
06-03-2016, 05:27 PM
Don't ban lah ..... some of the things he posted are not published by MediaCock, more info to read :D

True in a way :)

Wipedout
06-03-2016, 06:27 PM
TS learn to walk away. If I don't like the name wati, shall I ask for you to be banned? People's skin so thin these days

GermanSausage49
06-03-2016, 08:41 PM
TS learn to walk away. If I don't like the name wati, shall I ask for you to be banned? People's skin so thin these days

Agree with you as well :)

gongsimi
06-03-2016, 08:43 PM

Same thinking. So if i dun like TS mother i can slap her? Learn to tolerate la pu bor TS. Dun small small thing come here kao bei kao bu

sadfa
06-03-2016, 09:14 PM

If you're here to uphold the calibre of this forum, There are bigger scumbags here to target. I'm talking bout rapists nt those taking upskirt photos

People with even a small amount of intelligence see thru spore garbagement as wad they are - fucking fucking shit.

No one sympathise with them while someone as poor n mediocre like kuasimi point out their errors.

If you're neutral, don't click kuasimis thread if you love sex only. If you are a brainwashed moron who love the garbagement, you've got bigger problems I tell you.

11_Frog
06-03-2016, 10:45 PM
People with even a small amount of intelligence see thru spore garbagement as wad they are - fucking fucking shit.

fuck you lah, what have you contributed to our country that it has become what it is today ??? :mad:

What have they done wrong, care to point out ???

What fucking sacrifices have you done so far, mr kay kiang moron ??? :mad:

11_Frog
06-03-2016, 10:58 PM

No one sympathise with them while someone as poor n mediocre like kuasimi point out their errors.

why live your life so fucking miserable in this so called "3rd world tiny corrupted congested island" :confused:

throw your passport at ICA and get the fuck out of this pathetic miserable congested corrupted 3rd world tiny island if you think you have been enormously short changed :mad:

you have the freedom to do that why still stick your ass around here arh !!!

aren't you a fucking dickhead moron still sticking in the tiny island whining non-stop :mad:

sammicheng1000
07-03-2016, 03:05 AM
Well, i dont know anyone here on a personal level, but aint gonna give a damn about it anyways.

I have been a silent reader for years now, & the fact that this prick has been dominating this sub-forum with his threads & spams is getting on my nerves. I am not afraid to speak up about it.

Dominating? Far from it bah. Maybe 3-4 threads? I barely notice it anyway. Teach u something, put him on ignore or lagi better don't go his thread.
I have the brain to think, do you?

boyz_84
07-03-2016, 06:03 AM
Nnkc just ignores him la lmao

Colot
07-03-2016, 12:09 PM
Have you guys ever heard of the " IGNORE " button on this board ? :eek: :rolleyes:

http://i.imgur.com/yCdcLRR.jpg

11_Frog
07-03-2016, 08:56 PM
Hahaha, precisely that is how the NO-SUBSTANCE parties operate their modus operandi and the way they PLAYED THEIR CARD close to their or-sim (black) heart !

constantly hunting for support, always on the PRETEXT of lending a helping hand/ear to those who already resent by discreetly pouring gallons and gallons of kerosene onto their personal issue !

pushing our young ignorant teenager to the firing line, made used of him to mock of our retired politician with the intention to flame our judiciary system for being uncompassionate towards juvenile if charged in court. (What a cunning move) :D

teamed up with foreign media to fabricate stories, spread untrue rumours, create havoc via online platform 24/7, and continuously made allegations flaming our govt on every issue.

Is this how the foreign media, the fugitives, the disgruntled individual and the no-substance no-solution bickering contingents going to lead our country for another next 50 Years ??? :D

Quick quick go all internet online platform again and continue to sabo Singapore and Singaporean how bad our country is, quick quick present it to the entire world via Youtube !!!

By stirring more shit, you will improve the number of readerships, a big thank you to those who works in the media industry !!! :D

Member of the (TOSC) The Online Saboteur Club

bigangry
07-03-2016, 11:10 PM
ban him for what? i dont like him but he has the right to post as do all of us.

bigangry
07-03-2016, 11:12 PM
Hahaha, precisely that is how the NO-SUBSTANCE parties operate their modus operandi and the way they PLAYED THEIR CARD close to their or-sim (black) heart !

constantly hunting for support, always on the PRETEXT of lending a helping hand/ear to those who already resent by discreetly pouring gallons and gallons of kerosene onto their personal issue !

pushing our young ignorant teenager to the firing line, made used of him to mock of our retired politician with the intention to flame our judiciary system for being uncompassionate towards juvenile if charged in court. (What a cunning move) :D

teamed up with foreign media to fabricate stories, spread untrue rumours, create havoc via online platform 24/7, and continuously made allegations flaming our govt on every issue.

Is this how the foreign media, the fugitives, the disgruntled individual and the no-substance no-solution bickering contingents going to lead our country for another next 50 Years ??? :D

Quick quick go all internet online platform again and continue to sabo Singapore and Singaporean how bad our country is, quick quick present it to the entire world via Youtube !!!

By stirring more shit, you will improve the number of readerships, a big thank you to those who works in the media industry !!! :D

Member of the (TOSC) The Online Saboteur Club

you looked as attention seeking as kuasimi. please take a chill pill

Megafan1981
08-03-2016, 12:30 AM
I am here to read interesting adult sex stories.

If i want to kpkb about 154th media, gerrymandering, nepotism, ft snatching local jobs, and political news and gossips , i will go to appropriate website and forum.

ComplainKing
08-03-2016, 10:40 AM
I would be deeply concern if there are some people who want to control what I want to read. The more they want to control the information the more I will question . For any issues there will always be 2 sides of the coin . Unless someone do not want us to know the truth . The truth is out there .

Craz78
08-03-2016, 10:58 AM
I am deeply concern that there ppl out there trying to raise their readership by putting links to their rubbish websites in order to profit from it.....

LoveBoobies
08-03-2016, 11:47 AM

Bro, relax la. Everyone comes here to talk about almost everything. The admin also encourages freedom of speech so dun take it too seriously lor. If not happy, skip. If happy read la. If feel like it, add in some of your personal comments also gd lor. Anyway i also often post stupid comments just for fun la. Zap or never zap to me also nothing. Ban already, he can also start a new account. Might as well dun bother bout him k. Enjoy your day.

hongkongdoggy
08-03-2016, 12:07 PM

If i want to kpkb about 154th media, gerrymandering, nepotism, ft snatching local jobs, and political news and gossips , i will go to appropriate website and forum.

Well said! Up you for good post!:)

BanJohnbass
08-03-2016, 01:05 PM
Please ban Johnbass as well.
#BanJohnbass
:D

kyc2110
08-03-2016, 06:47 PM

Agreed! This is a sex forum and this section is clearly a polictics free section and not sure why boss allow this fellow to spam political post ! Knn..90% of his posts are anti PAP! My suggestion to that fellow is to form his own party and contest against PAP in the Election! Cum here KPKB for fuck! Talk cock nia!:D

gongsimi
08-03-2016, 08:11 PM
Ya lor kuasimi, more like gongsimi.

StanCert
08-03-2016, 08:21 PM
Bro, relax la. Everyone comes here to talk about almost everything. The admin also encourages freedom of speech so dun take it too seriously lor. If not happy, skip. If happy read la. If feel like it, add in some of your personal comments also gd lor. Anyway i also often post stupid comments just for fun la. Zap or never zap to me also nothing. Ban already, he can also start a new account. Might as well dun bother bout him k. Enjoy your day.

Agree. If don't like someone's post, there's always the bottom left corner to click :D

jiaksimi
08-03-2016, 08:21 PM

u sibei no life. Normally u jiaksimi? jiak sai ah?

gongsimi
08-03-2016, 08:33 PM
Agree. If don't like someone's post, there's always the bottom left corner to click :D

This kind of ppl like that one la. Everything small small thing also complain. Lanjiao small also complain. Next time see him must slap him le

11_Frog
08-03-2016, 08:35 PM
The truth is out there .

The truth is :

the online saboteurs constantly hunting for support, always on the PRETEXT of lending a helping hand/ear to those who already resent by discreetly pouring gallons and gallons of kerosene onto their personal issue to incite them !

pushing our young ignorant teenager to the firing line, made used of our youngster to mock of our retired politician with the intention to flame our judiciary system for being uncompassionate towards juvenile if charged in court. :mad:

make every issue a mountain out of a molehill.

those who opposed, immediately using all his clones to attack you as if many ppl disagreed with you.

Using such a tactic to brainwash our youngsters :rolleyes:

SEAJBehDulan
08-03-2016, 08:38 PM

Agree with you too

SEAJBehDulan
13-03-2016, 12:02 AM

Go kum kuku lor

ZeDiktator
13-03-2016, 08:42 AM
LOL ! A war without me?

Joseph Tan (aka SEAJ / SEAJ2) the underage girl pimp

sanuuk
14-03-2016, 11:31 AM
LOL ! A war without me?

Joseph Tan (aka SEAJ / SEAJ2) the underage girl pimp

Howdy Joseph ? Still pimping underage gal?:D

ChenFala
14-03-2016, 05:38 PM