PDA

View Full Version : Vietnamese in Chinese MP.

secretlove
06-03-2016, 12:39 AM
Recently visited the MP where the famous Trista, Xiao Nuo and Chanel are at. In case non-regulars of this forum haven't read, those 3 girls are pretty popular in this section of the forum. Been there a few times, didn't get the girls' name but usually SYT from China.

Recently went and was assigned a Vietnamese girl, to my surprise, she was a ML that I used to be regular in a MP in Tanjong Katong a year or two back. Really an addict to her service and decided to write a FR for her here.

Name: Ah Hao
Body: 7/10 (not petite but not fat too, big natural boobs, fair skinned and tall.)
Face: 8/10 (SYT look with very cute smile)
Massage: 9/10 (Her massage is very good for your back and shoulder areas. I would rate her as a professional masseuse as she knows how to stretch your muscles and give it a good kneading. She is also not a time watcher and does a lot of teasing at the butt and inner thigh areas with her fingernails.)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very seductive and she likes to look up at you to stare into your eyes while she does it. She seems to love cock sucking a lot and would really lick the rod clean from base to head several times before finally popping it in her mouth to suck furiously coupled with lots of licking of the head while it's in her mouth.)
FJ: 7/10 (Nothing much to boast about, but she can accommodate various positions, tries her best not to moan loudly and her CFM face during FJ can see she genuinely enjoys it. Her body also shivers when she orgasm and she also shyly requested if I could paint her but I don't paint, so I had to reject. She even thanked me for helping her to orgasm after the session.)

Very good attitude and customer-oriented. Not sure because I used to be her regular or she is just like that to everyone. In fact, her attitude was already good since the first time I met her. Those of you who frequent this MP can try her next time!

Enjoy Bros!

kthan10
06-03-2016, 01:07 AM
Does she have wechat contact?

JToon
06-03-2016, 02:31 AM
bro mind share via pm ?

thomasdelaruue
06-03-2016, 03:15 AM
really good, any bro got fr to share

sentom
06-03-2016, 05:43 AM
mind to share contact of vietnamese via pm?

trek2
06-03-2016, 08:28 AM
Nice FR bro....

userme
06-03-2016, 10:00 AM
any bro got fr to share? cost?

secretlove
06-03-2016, 10:24 AM
Stop PM me unless you got good contacts to share also!!! Very tired to reply everyone.

Anyway, here it goes...

WeChat: CandyThao1991

wpns
06-03-2016, 11:51 AM
Recently visited the MP where the famous Trista, Xiao Nuo and Chanel are at. In case non-regulars of this forum haven't read, those 3 girls are pretty popular in this section of the forum. Been there a few times, didn't get the girls' name but usually SYT from China.

Recently went and was assigned a Vietnamese girl, to my surprise, she was a ML that I used to be regular in a MP in Tanjong Katong a year or two back. Really an addict to her service and decided to write a FR for her here.

Name: Ah Hao
Body: 7/10 (not petite but not fat too, big natural boobs, fair skinned and tall.)
Face: 8/10 (SYT look with very cute smile)
Massage: 9/10 (Her massage is very good for your back and shoulder areas. I would rate her as a professional masseuse as she knows how to stretch your muscles and give it a good kneading. She is also not a time watcher and does a lot of teasing at the butt and inner thigh areas with her fingernails.)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Very seductive and she likes to look up at you to stare into your eyes while she does it. She seems to love cock sucking a lot and would really lick the rod clean from base to head several times before finally popping it in her mouth to suck furiously coupled with lots of licking of the head while it's in her mouth.)
FJ: 7/10 (Nothing much to boast about, but she can accommodate various positions, tries her best not to moan loudly and her CFM face during FJ can see she genuinely enjoys it. Her body also shivers when she orgasm and she also shyly requested if I could paint her but I don't paint, so I had to reject. She even thanked me for helping her to orgasm after the session.)

Very good attitude and customer-oriented. Not sure because I used to be her regular or she is just like that to everyone. In fact, her attitude was already good since the first time I met her. Those of you who frequent this MP can try her next time!

Enjoy Bros!

can share bo?!?!?:p:p

Resteri
06-03-2016, 12:11 PM
Thank you so much Bro :D

Stop PM me unless you got good contacts to share also!!! Very tired to reply everyone.

Anyway, here it goes...

WeChat: CandyThao1991

IMAO
08-03-2016, 11:11 AM
Can share contact bro, thanks.

Ghost99
09-03-2016, 02:58 AM
Hi Bro, mind sharing her contact? Thanks a lot!

LeeMad
09-03-2016, 09:44 AM
Bro can share share? Pm please . .

secretlove
09-03-2016, 12:44 PM
Thank you so much Bro :D

Enjoy!!! Do keep the place discreet so everyone can enjoy!!!

secretlove
13-03-2016, 04:37 PM
Just got feedback from her that her WeChat is being flooded. Haha. Any FR? Thinking of seeing her again tonight... But her schedule seems so packed now...

tim8k
13-03-2016, 04:51 PM
Hi bro mind share contact & location?thks

secretlove
13-03-2016, 06:40 PM
Hi bro mind share contact & location?thks

Please read previous replies, already posted her WeChat contact.