PDA

View Full Version : [STORY] Descending into Madness

SnoozeAlarm
01-03-2016, 01:36 PM
Disclaimer: This story is 60% real life but 40% Exaggerated/Fantasy so take it with a pinch of salt! The story is mostly original though it may be inspired by some other stories so please excuse any similarities. It contains elements of swinging, adultery, cheating and incest so please ignore if you are offended by such themes.

The story revolves around J, a girl whom I had an on/off open/relationship in the past.

Part I – Chalet Threesome

I first met J at a chalet – she was my then-gf’s good friend – little did I know the extent of the adventures this would lead to…

Quick background – I was attached to this girl, L. We had sex regularly and were quite open in discussing it, but nothing kinky or out of the norm.

It was a typical 18+ yr old chalet party, with the usual blaring music, food, fun and games. I was lounging on the couch with L, when I noticed this hot girl come through the door.

She was about 1.6m, long black hair, tanned complexion with nice long toned legs and very firm B Cups. This must be her hot friend J which showed me pictures of. L immediately jumped up, ran over and hugged her; introducing me.

L: Hey babe this is the guy that I’ve been telling you about!

J: Hi Snooze, L has been telling me loads about you (she gave me a very coy look which made me wonder just how much she knows about me & my “activities” with L)

The party went on without much excitement – but as the singles and “innocent couples” headed home or up to the bedrooms (not everyone was staying over) that’s when things started to heat up.

marc169
01-03-2016, 04:10 PM
First to report .

diputs1269
01-03-2016, 10:46 PM
No. 2 reporting.

orangeproud
01-03-2016, 11:07 PM
Reading story time.:)

SnoozeAlarm
01-03-2016, 11:28 PM
The action started with another couple starting to make out on the couch not caring about everyone else. The combination of alcohol plus catchy dance tunes meant that soon enough – we were cheering them on from the side.

The atmosphere then changed from sexy to downright dirty when the girl suddenly pulled down his pants and started to blow him right in front of us.

L pushed me down on the couch next to the horny couple then started to grind her shapely ass on my crotch. If the live blowjob show didn’t give me a hardon, L’s sudden lap dance certainly did.

By now the couple next to us was already fully naked. I flashed the guy a thumbs up as the girl mounted him and started to ride him. Meanwhile L had removed her top, exposing her full C cuppers and was starting to moan while reaching back and touching me all over as she grinded on top of me.

While all this action was going on, I spotted J in the corner of the room. She flashed me her coy look again (turns out this is her trademark) as she hiked up her mini skirt and started to play with herself.

Meanwhile my cock was threatening to explode out of my pants from all the action. L must have felt it too - she yanked my pants down and let out my little monster, resuming her lapdance right away. I felt her bare pussy sliding on my cock and was pleasantly surprised.

Me: Since when did you take off your panties?

L: I wasn’t wearing them from the start baby. Hey J get over here, can’t have you missing out on the fun babe!

J sauntered over, her fingers still pleasuring her pussy as she came right up and stood in front of L. Suddenly, L got up from my lap and pounced on J, pushing her to the floor. She then proceeded to take all their clothes off and they started making out and touching each other while moaning sexily...

Logically
02-03-2016, 07:56 AM
Nice and interesting update TS

wildcat77
02-03-2016, 10:43 AM
Starting a campfire .

SnoozeAlarm
02-03-2016, 03:08 PM
I looked over to the side at the horny couple – the girl was bent over the couch with the guy pounding her from behind while watching L and J getting it on in front of us on the floor. Perhaps it was the added erotic sight of 2 girls making out and rubbing their pussies against each other that drove him over the edge - He pulled out and came all over his girl’s back.

Unexpectedly, a hand grabbed mine and pulled me off the couch – it was J! I was suddenly wedged between 2 hot sexy bodies that started to grab and rub themselves all over me. A searing heat engulfed my cock as L took my cock in her mouth. I was pushed down on to the floor as L slobbered greedily on my raging hard manhood. My vision was suddenly obscured as J sat on my face, offering her cleanly shaven pussy.

I wasted no time and started to lick and suck on her clit, driving her crazy and she came almost immediately, wetting my face with her juices as she rocked her hips in sync with my licking.

The raunchy scene was proving too much even for the couple who had sex in front of everyone (I guess they suddenly sobered up) and they made a quick exit up to the bedrooms along with the others. I didn’t have much time to think about that though, as L had now gotten off my dick and started to lower herself onto me. My mind was racing as she started to bounce up and down – we were a very open-minded couple with regards to sex, but I never thought that we would be open enough to do a threesome.

Then things got better. L got off my cock and whispered something to J, who eagerly got off my face and literally jumped onto my cock. God, was she hungry. I looked over at L in mild shock but she just grinned and said “Well, You told me that she was hot and you would fuck her right? Now’s your chance!”

With that said, I decided not to hold back anymore. I grabbed J’s hips and lifted her up off the floor. I fairly threw her down on the couch and started to pound her missionary. She screamed in pleasure and hooked her arms and legs around me, pulling me in with each thrust.

L went and sat on her friends face, pulling me in to french her while I pounded her frend. J meanwhile had been reduced to a hot panting mess below me and was just in a constant orgasm, with the next one hitting her before the previous one ended – man, she was a wild one.

I felt myself getting close and told them both to kneel on the floor in front of me as I started to stroke my cock, aiming it at their open mouths. I came explosively, shooting my load all over their faces and into my mouths. They both finished up by licking me clean, mock fighting over my cock by shoving each other playfully as they fought to suck me clean. We collapsed in a heap on the couch and drifted off to sleep.

erkianpeng
02-03-2016, 08:32 PM
Pitching tent

KLKOOL
03-03-2016, 07:57 AM
camping for more :p

SnoozeAlarm
03-03-2016, 08:12 AM
A couple hours later, I woke to a slurping sound and a delicious pleasure down below. I glanced down and was shocked to see J slurping away on my cock. L was still conked out on the couch next to us (she tends to sleep like a log). J winked at me and gave me a very slutty CFM look as she continued to lick along my shaft, at times taking all of it into her mouth as she deepthroated and slobbered all over my cock.

Me: Still horny after all that eh?

J: Oh yes *slurp* I haven’t had sex *slurp* in awhile and my bf is out of town. L told me she didn’t mind *slurp* sharing ;)

I couldn’t take the mind-blowing blowjob any longer and got up, taking her hand and leading her to the dining table. Without hesitation she bent over and offered her dripping wet pussy to me, knowing what I wanted. I entered her and immediately started to pound away like a piledriver. She moaned in ecstasy and cried out with every stroke, pushing her hips back in sync with my thrusting, her fleshy ass slapping against me with loud “piak piak” noises.

Her toned, tanned body glistened with sweat as we continued our steamy romp on the dining table. I guess I secretly felt turned on that we were doing this technically behind L’s back, even though she did give her the green light – but that could have just been for the threesome. I had been fantasizing about banging her since I saw her pictures, and I guess L knew that too.

Snapping back to reality I felt the familiar rush in my loins and I panted into her ears.

Me: J, I’m….gonna….cum.

J:Ahh…cum…ahh..inside *piak* me…ahhh…I am on the pill…ah ah ah

Hearing that sent me over the edge as I grunted and thrust deeply into her, filling her pussy with my hot cum. She came at the same time, screaming my name as her juices squirted onto me. Spent, I slumped backwards and watched as my cum slowly dripped out of her pussy. I was given another treat as she suddenly came again, spurting the cum out as her pussy clenched repeatedly in orgasm.

J: That was so….wonderful…so all the stories that L told me about were true!

Me: What stories?

J: Your sex adventures, darling. L has been giving me a blow-by-blow account of all your sessions…

Me (Slightly Embarrassed): Every session?

J: Every…single…one. That’s why I readily took up her offer. I have a super high sex drive. Even my bf can’t keep up with me sometimes, that’s why he lets me fuck around when he’s not around or when I’ve fucked him dry ;) Plus you’re cute too..hehe…

This one….is a wild one….

LogGal
03-03-2016, 03:32 PM
Nice update TS :)

GermanSausage49
03-03-2016, 07:33 PM
Very nice sexventure, please continue :)

UptonPark
03-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Love group sex, and stories too :D

Sner
05-03-2016, 02:45 AM
A Very interesting stories , hope soon to be update

SnoozeAlarm
07-03-2016, 08:34 AM
Part II – The GF Swap, Beginning of the End

A week went by since the chalet. I did not tell L about the 2nd round with J, nor did she mention anything about it – though I suspect that she would know since they share everything. L gave no hint of it though, and our lives proceeded as per normal.

It was the weekend, and L had planned a double-date cum staycation at one of the boutique hotels with J and her bf – and somehow I had the feeling that something exciting would come out of this.

We met J and her bf, R and checked into 2 rooms side by side which were linked by a connecting door. The girls shooed us out of one room saying they had a surprise for us and told us to wait while they got ready. I exchanged a wry look with R as we patiently waited for them to be ready.

A few minutes later, the door opened and our jaws dropped. Both girls were dressed in skimpy bikinis which left nothing to the imagination. L’s full C cup boobs were barely contained by the bikini top, and her shapely ass stuck out of the bikini bottom seemingly almost eager to burst out.

I caught R staring opening at L – it was also the first time he saw L in person. I looked over to J and my nose almost bled as well. Her B cup boobs weren’t as full as L’s but they were firm and filled the bikini nicely. Her tanned and toned body on the other hand, was to die for, and her long shapely legs were a fine match to L’s fuller curves.

J & L: Like what you see, boys? There may be more to see later!

They giggled while we tried to snap ourselves out of our inner fantasies as we prepared to head down to the pool. Me and R lounged by the side of the pool as the girls went for a swim.

R: J tells me you guys had fun the last time. Wish I was there…

Me (Grinning): Yeah it was great. Well we’re all here now…

We exchanged another look as our unspoken thoughts screamed out in agreement as to what we were planning to do…

SnoozeAlarm
08-03-2016, 04:31 PM
We started an innocent game of catch where we gave the girls a headstart to get to the other end of the pool without being caught. I went after J, and R went after L. J was quite hard to catch as she was quite athletic (hence the toned body), but I caught up with her eventually and she playfully splashed water in my face, not wanting to admit defeat so easily.

I grabbed her from behind, inadvertently rubbing my crotch against the smooth material of her bikini bottom. Instant Hardon! She must have felt it too as she leaned back, flashing me her coy look as she leaned in for a kiss. Meanwhile, a few meters away R had caught L – it’s almost as if the girls had planned this because L grabbed R and started to make out with him in full view of us!

Taking that as a green light I was soon locked in a furious tongue fight with J, my hands autoroaming her toned body. I felt her hand pull down my swimming trunks, releasing my cock which was straining to get out, and she started stroking it underwater, letting out small moans into my ear, teasing me.

This went on for about 10 minutes and L was even about to mount R in the pool when a bunch of tourists suddenly appeared. We hurriedly adjusted our swimwear and headed back to the room.

Once in the room we wasted no time, eagerly ripping each other’s swimwear off till all four of us were naked on the king size bed. The girls, now horny and on fire from the shenanigans from the pool, greedily gobbled our cocks and the room was filled with the sound of slurping and moaning. While working on my cock, L backed her ass into R, prompting him to finger her, as J did the same to me.

No words were exchanged. It all just happened so naturally without the need for words as the girls smoothly swapped partners and mounted us, moaning and sighing as they bounced up and down on our respective cocks.

Now I mentioned before that we were very open about sex, but we had never talked about or tried swapping partners, even the previous threesome was never discussed. So I was understandably nervous, but L gave me and assuring look and mouthed for me to just let it go and have fun. J sensed my nervousness too.

J: Its ok Snooze, L and I have already agreed to swap partners – and as I told you before R is fine that I fuck around as long as I’m safe and I tell him about it first!

R of course had no time comment or complain, as L was smooshing her full C cups into his face, begging him to suck and squeeze on them. The sight of her being fucked unlocked a deep dark fetish within me, as J laid down in front of me spreading her legs, begging me to pound her hard in front of R. I gave her what she wanted and was soon pounding away making her buck her hips and scream.

Soon, both girls were side by side being pounded missionary by each others partners, occasionally leaning towards each other and frenching. The room was now filled with the musky smell of raw sex and the girls moans were so loud any one on the same floor must have heard them.

R came first with a loud roar, slamming his cock deep into L’s pussy as he came spurt after spurt into her. L screamed in pleasure as she shook uncontrollably in one of the biggest orgasms she had ever had. Not wanting to fall behind, I sped up the intensity of my thrusts and came hard into J, feeling her pussy clench on my cock as she exploded into orgasm as well.

We lay there in a hot sticky puddle, basking in the afterglow of the raunchy sex, as we drifted off to sleep lying in the mix of juices, cum and sweat.

MikeGory
08-03-2016, 09:03 PM
Bravo, TS... you're doing really well

JapSpitz
08-03-2016, 09:18 PM
Good stuff .... camping for more!! :D

GermanSausage49
08-03-2016, 09:32 PM
I love swapping and groupies ..... please continue bro

KnightScorpio
13-03-2016, 04:28 PM
Hope you continue soonest .