PDA

View Full Version : Unexpected catch in Viet Joint...

CheongKingKong
18-09-2006, 09:00 PM
Hmmm…special FR treats for the Bros here….

Hehe… here goes...

Last night was feeling bored and a little bit horny, so call one of the cheongster…he says free at 10pm…so I on him to go to a Viet. joint at GL… We had been visiting this joint for a few weeks and the clientele really starts to grow….this joint still cannot compare to those in JC and U-turn. Quality is still average. The pub is around GL L40 there.

Ok, going down with a half a hearted mind, we quickly found a table and settle down … ordered our drinks and ask for a pack of playing cards…. play Dai-Di ….hahaha… couple with watching EPL and women….very busy indeed!

Saw a nicely figured gal moves towards me…hmmm… not bad… looks wise not really good, but the figure looks delicious to me… she came and introduce herself as Ah-Mei… Very jovial, active gal… smiles a lot… with good command of Mandarin…. Ok lah, me usually no luck with Viet, so settle for her lor… nice slim waist is damn good to hug… so there I am … hugging and rabba a slim pixie in one hand, and on the other hand trying to beat the other bro in the card game … KNNz…of course lost the games in the end.

Suddenly saw another slim gal walks towards us and started to talk to my gal in mandarin… Wa … a pair of nice slim, fair legs starts from a pair of tight black hot pants…a simple collar, pink and whit strip t-shirts bring out her innocent smile easily… nice sparkling pair of eyes…. The type of gal I like…. And the best is she is a PRC! I LIKE!

She knows my Viet gal at another joint where they work together. She was at the viet. joint b’cos the other joint got no business. She was there to have a drink with her cousin and cousin’s ‘BF’… she was interested to work there and then, but was shy to go ask the customer to ‘sit table’ so in the end she chatted at our table for a while… Hmm… the more I see her, the more I wanted her…

Suddenly she says she wanna go off liao, I gather my courage …

我:‘你要回啦?不陪我啦?’
她:‘你又没说要我陪。。。’
我:‘我也没说不要呀。。。哈哈哈。。你有陪客人出去的吗?’
她:‘有是有,不过我会选择跟好的客人出去。。’
我:‘那你今晚可以陪我吗?’
她:‘过夜吗?’
我:‘不,就一会儿!’
她:‘好吧。。’

With that, I signaled to the other bro that I wanna go off, and he knows it too…b’cos he was intensely listening to our conversation…hahaha…

Quickly finished our drink, cards game, tip the viet and off to the hotel opposite the joint liao… I could not believe I pick a PRC in a Viet joint…hahaha…
After checking in, we quickly proceed to our nest for the next 1 hour… I did not wanna quickly rush into the job, so chit chat with her for a while to warm up a bit… found out that she actually had a kid liao… but her figure really cannot tell at all… she is a single mum…

After the chats, told her I will go bath first, and after I came out, she shy shy walk in fully dress, and came out in a towel wrapped around her slim body… loves these KTV gals, forever so shy to just stripped in front of you… not like those street walker…. Once in the room, strip, bath…wham bang! Game over…

Ok, pull her to the bed, she lay down gently beside me, slowly moves her body smugly against my body…wa liao, sibey bey tahan liao…I lower my head to lightly nibbled the back of her ears, nibble her ears, her neck, her hair.. very nice perfumed neck, this really gives me pleasure ….

She could not hold back her moan…slowly, softly and easily, she moaned… can feels her body tighten and heighten with excitement as I slowly nibble around her neck, each side at a time, each ear earnestly… and I lick my way down to her breast, I could feel her holding back her breath... and when I hit her already hardened nipple, her moans came in torrents… I lick, suck softly, twit and stab her sensitive nipple and she was truly enjoying my torture with cry of pleasures…

I moved southward further, reach her navel hole, and gave it a few quick lapses and move down to the bushes…. Wa.. not too bushy, smell good, and it was glistening with crystal liquid … that have to wait… I kiss her thigh , lick her knees, instead… slowly I moved my warm tongue towards her love hole… she knows I am coming, but I slows down… she lost her patience and pull my head to her love hole…

I stabbed her pink, clean looking nick lip virginal with my tongue… flicked my tongue on her clit…. She moan and arched her back with pleasure… she shudder as I reach my hand up to play her right nipple... she started played with her left nipple as she her body arched with the intense stimulations! Her moan was nice, with quick breaths…. Suddenly her thigh clams my head as she cums!

She signaled me to lay down as I requested for BBBJ….she climbed on top of me, gave me a devilish smile as she starts to flicked my nipple in turns. She rub my body with her smooth C cupper soft smooth breast as she lick my nipple…sibey songz ah….

And she too slowly goes down on my man hood… my balls were invaded by her warm wet tongue, she licked my stick from the base to the tip, bringing electrifying sensations on my already creaming dick … and she flicked, twit and lick my dick crown with precision to bring me wave after wave of sensations…and she decided to deep throat me suddenly with her warmed mouth…. After I few quick pumps of her nice lips, I had to stop her or else I will blow my load!

Turn her around, quickly put on my rubber and I starts to rubbed her still wet virginal lips …with a smooth trust…I enter her hole… it was nice, warm and moist… and her face has ecstasy written all over it… I pump slowly, long and deep to warm up our union… can feels her breathing quicken …

She wrapped her arms strongly over my back, and thrust her hip up to quicken the tempo… Her moan reach a different height as I thrust down hard and fast to grind her pubic bone…. Bey tahan liao… my dick tingle and I could not hold back my hot steam sperm as I ….. Urghhhhhh… songzzzzzzz… UNLOADED! she too urged me to goes faster as she cum as well… after a prolonged few more thrusts, we have to stop to catch our breaths have a few quick kisses and I slowly withdraw my spent manhood…

After that we lay down to caress for a while before we proceed to bath and goes on our way.

She is 1 of my better bonk for a while… So I was a bit surprised that I could hook a good PRC gal in a Viet joint, really unexpected!

Sorry brother, this is just a FR for reading pleasure only… She not opened for anyone... Do not PM me for anything...

:o

BQFreak
19-09-2006, 01:42 AM
you never state how much the damage?

Reaper
19-09-2006, 04:44 AM
Hmmm…special FR treats for the Bros here…. :o

May you have many more wonderful, mind blowing, pure unadulterated sex with her......

CHEERS

Rof|maoxz
19-09-2006, 08:13 AM
CKK post FR, 小弟 sure support one. Good work! :D

life
19-09-2006, 08:51 AM
My bro post, must support...:D

yankim3
19-09-2006, 08:59 AM
nice encounter.:D

Rainman
19-09-2006, 10:21 AM
The King Kong lives.....

I thought he is only a legend..... hehehehe

BigGuy
19-09-2006, 10:48 AM
The King Kong lives.....

A LIVING LEGEND:)

wildnhard2005
19-09-2006, 11:10 AM
Takes more than luck to be able to catch a PRC in a Viet joint.
YOU ARE THE MAN! One shot one kill!

CheongKingKong
20-09-2006, 12:49 AM
you never state how much the damage?

Damages is $100 + $20 + $2...
She never state how much...
Me just gave her the market rate...
She worth it...
:D

CheongKingKong
20-09-2006, 12:53 AM
May you have many more wonderful, mind blowing, pure unadulterated sex with her......

CHEERS

Thanks...so far only once....
will be going for the second one real soon....

CheongKingKong
20-09-2006, 12:54 AM
CKK post FR, 小弟 sure support one. Good work! :D

hehehehe... pai seh...
just a normal FR...

CheongKingKong
20-09-2006, 01:02 AM
My bro post, must support...

Tank Q tank Q.....how's Life??

The King Kong lives.....

I tot you went to China liao...:confused:
still kicking....

A LIVING LEGEND

No lah, me just a normal cheongster....
The real living legend is Ah Dez....

CheongKingKong
20-09-2006, 01:04 AM
Takes more than luck to be able to catch a PRC in a Viet joint.
YOU ARE THE MAN! One shot one kill!

Your nick seems very familiar....
:confused:

life
20-09-2006, 08:48 AM
Tank Q tank Q.....how's Life??

Going to a new work place...U?

CheongKingKong
22-09-2006, 01:03 AM

Already in new work place....:D

japboy
23-09-2006, 04:15 PM
Your nick seems very familiar....

u sianz gal in viet joints can oreadi... still wanna cum 2 sbf n sian guys?!?!.. u power man!:D

onion_rings
23-09-2006, 04:43 PM
Sorry brother, this is just a FR for reading pleasure only… She not opened for anyone... Do not PM me for anything...

This is really a good one. Was reading wif interest till so shiok liao(thinking that u post in the wrong place) almost also wanted to pm u. Den we got that final sentence telling ppl this is only for reading pleasure sia kudos to u bro :D

LoverMan
23-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Power man.....bro. What a cheong..;)

CheongKingKong
24-09-2006, 12:59 PM

Me also went to a new place to work...
Now working in the west side...

ah_yan
24-09-2006, 01:04 PM
wah lao..
bo jio?? LJL!!!
:mad:

life
24-09-2006, 09:50 PM
Me also went to a new place to work...
Now working in the west side...

that gd near yr hme...

life
24-09-2006, 09:51 PM
wah lao..
bo jio?? LJL!!!

he scare u yr air force one cannot land mah...:D

CheongKingKong
25-09-2006, 12:31 AM
u sianz gal in viet joints can oreadi... still wanna cum 2 sbf n sian guys?!?!.. u power man!:D

Please hor.... me perfectly straight!!!
You next time dun drink with me lor..

CheongKingKong
25-09-2006, 12:32 AM
wah lao..
bo jio?? LJL!!!

Nbz...you so free one meh?
You sure you can get away from your bird trainer at home??
:rolleyes:

Rainman
25-09-2006, 12:54 PM
wah lao..
bo jio?? LJL!!!

Agreed..

KNNzzz.. Who said I am in China... Still here lah...

Cheers

ah_yan
25-09-2006, 06:42 PM
Nbz...you so free one meh?
You sure you can get away from your bird trainer at home??

wat bird trainer?? respect abit lah...
if u sincerely ask me go how i willing turn u down hor??

u jio genting and :rolleyes: i sure onz one leh...

CheongKingKong
26-09-2006, 01:09 AM
wat bird trainer?? respect abit lah...
if u sincerely ask me go how i willing turn u down hor??

u jio genting and i sure onz one leh...

Ok lor...
Haizz...the last time wanna jio you go to L7 drink teh...
you last min no free...
How to jio wor?
If you organise, I will try to make it lor..
Haizz.....
:cool:

Malaysian Datuk
26-09-2006, 06:13 PM

:oknn i read such a long FR then this is the punchline make me song onli....i wont PM you.....you PM me ok?:D

plman2002
26-09-2006, 06:56 PM
make me song onli....i wont PM you.....you PM me ok?:D

U want this kingkong PM U for what.
later he bring u go somewhere for good beer then u know. kekeke

ah_yan
26-09-2006, 07:54 PM
Ok lor...
Haizz...the last time wanna jio you go to L7 drink teh...
you last min no free...
How to jio wor?
If you organise, I will try to make it lor..
Haizz.....
:cool:

The last time i jio u go find Uncle Lim... u MIA arh!!!
tiu!!!

CheongKingKong
27-09-2006, 01:06 AM
knn i read such a long FR then this is the punchline make me song onli....i wont PM you.....you PM me ok?:D

Hahaha....then why you think you will find an FR here in this Adult discussion?
You think me blur liao??
PM you for what wor?
You dun wear skirt wor..
:rolleyes:

CheongKingKong
27-09-2006, 01:07 AM
U want this kingkong PM U for what.
later he bring u go somewhere for good beer then u know. kekeke

Errrr..... You know somethings which I do not know.....:confused:

CheongKingKong
27-09-2006, 01:08 AM
The last time i jio u go find Uncle Lim... u MIA arh!!!
tiu!!!

Errrr.... I was also kanna arrow wor...

plman2002
27-09-2006, 09:26 AM
Errrr..... You know somethings which I do not know.....:confused:

Why you got so many errrrrr..................
mai kei kei hor. TSTG. :D

naemlo
27-09-2006, 09:34 AM

How abt passing her to your 15 yrs friend??

ah_yan
27-09-2006, 11:04 PM
How abt passing her to your 15 yrs friend??

u talking about me arh??

naemlo
28-09-2006, 12:03 AM
u talking about me arh??

U n him 15 yrs liao?? Tough on u. He will look for u when he needs u. Else he will say this "hor gao gan". :D

CheongKingKong
30-09-2006, 05:06 PM
U n him 15 yrs liao?? Tough on u. He will look for u when he needs u. Else he will say this "hor gao gan". :D

NNH....when i told you this wor...
Tiu...

svs_hire
30-09-2006, 05:52 PM
kekeke ... CKK ....2nite bo kangtao? .... kekekeke

naemlo
01-10-2006, 11:26 AM
NNH....when i told you this wor...
Tiu...

Oi I will be in Xiamen....how how? Want to join me?

wildnhard2005
03-10-2006, 02:21 PM

Please lah, go Viet joint sian PRC, come SBF sian guy?? No wonder u have always been my idol.

YOU ARE THE MAN!!
But sorry, i am straight. ha ha ha