PDA

View Full Version : Free Lance Therapist in the East

sparkypk56
17-09-2006, 03:11 PM
Hi Bros,

I had already mentioned about my regular therapist XY, who is now working freelance in the east, in the following thread :

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1649944&postcount=12

For those bros who are interested in pure good and hard massage please do give me your email address for her contact.

Just a reminder, please make prior appointment with her and please give her due respect as she does not do any "special".

curiosityz
17-09-2006, 05:30 PM
thanks bro :)

golf1234
18-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Pl e-mail her contact to [email protected].

sparkypk56
20-09-2006, 08:47 PM
Hi Bros,

I will like to thanks those Bros who had pm me for XY contact on her
behalf. She told me that some Bros did called her for the past 2 days
but due to some personal reasons, she could not keep the appointments
but from tomorrow onwards, she will be available.

For Bros who are interested in pure good hard massage and already
had her contact, please call her direct to make prior appointment,
other Bros can pm me for her contact.

kevin220868
21-09-2006, 10:08 AM
Hi Bro,

Pl e-mail her contact to me at [email][email protected]. Thank you:o

humsup1968
21-09-2006, 06:01 PM
bro,

Can you pls PM me her contact??

Thanks

:D

petzl
23-09-2006, 10:41 AM
can pm me her contact too?
thanx

feihong
23-09-2006, 11:17 AM
Hello Brothers,

Pls PM the contacts . Need a good rub.

Feihong

ramram
23-09-2006, 11:33 AM
wat the damage n how long? can pm me the contact? thanks

Kingtut
24-09-2006, 12:41 AM
Bro, can email her ctc to me at [email protected]
Thanks very much.

ramram
25-09-2006, 10:25 AM
btw, is there anymore FR on her? really solid massage? how old is she?

Kingtut
26-09-2006, 01:19 AM
I know you mentioned she don't do "specials"
but will she do a HJ?

ramram
26-09-2006, 09:05 PM
gonna wait for some FR here about her before i visits her.. :)

sparkypk56
28-09-2006, 11:14 AM
Hi Bro,

XY asked me to thanks those Bros who had supported
her. She also did mentioned to me that some Bros made
appointments but did not turn up and I will like to let
these Bros understand that she has to book the room
for their appointments and pay for it even not utilised,
so if you can't keep the appointment, please do let her
know in advance, she is just making an honest living,
you know ...

wahlau_7
28-09-2006, 11:45 AM
Would like to thank Bro Sparkypk56 for the lead and upped your points.

Just had a very good invigorating massage from her after my FL session.

Pls contact threadstarter for her contact.

sparkypk56
28-09-2006, 01:35 PM
Hi Bro Wahlau_7,

Thanks for your high recommendation on behalf of XY and also your points appreciated.

Just to clarify that XY is a free lance therapist who give purely good hard massage only and she is NOT a FL providing 'special' services, so please
do give her the due respect.

kevin220868
28-09-2006, 02:13 PM
I had a session with XY tks from Bro sparkypk56 she is a very nice & chatty lady to talk with as I enjoy very much once again tks for the contact..:p

wahlau_7
28-09-2006, 02:31 PM
Sorry if it seems that I have given the wrong impression because of the wording. What I meant was that after my FL session with an FL in another place and after that I went for my massage session with XY. Paiseh, paiseh :o. Bro Sparky, tks for the correction.

sparkypk56
28-09-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi bro,

No worries, I think bros and I here understand what you mean,
and thanks for your clarification again.

Those bros who are looking for good hard massages can pm me
for her contact.

XY said thanks to those bros who recognise her genuine ability
and supported her, hope you all will keep up with your support.

sparkypk56
02-10-2006, 03:31 PM
Hi Bros,

Thanks for the overwhelming response from Bros here and had pm the contact of XY to all, sorry if there are some delays.

Ray06
03-10-2006, 10:57 AM
Hi Bros,

Thanks for the overwhelming response from Bros here and had pm the contact of XY to all, sorry if there are some delays.

Had a session with XY on Sunday, but she told me her name is Amy ??
Overall quite a good massage.
Thanks Bro Sparkypk56

sparkypk56
03-10-2006, 02:17 PM
Hi Bro Roy06,

Thanks for your kind good commendations on her
massage, I am used to call her XY but I think for
convenience and an easier name to remember,
she give herself the name "AMY".

Trust many Bros here already enjoyed her good
massage skills, which I had meant to share with,
and hope you all will continue your support.

sparkypk56
15-10-2006, 09:24 PM
Hi Bros,

Just visited XY (aka Amy) for my usual good hard massage session and she recommended to me another lady (I think her name is Ivy) who does free lance foot reflexology and massage as well.

I had tried Ivy's foot reflexology and I must say it was painful at that time, but after that, my feet were very relaxed. The charge is $20 for 40 mins and $30 for 60 mins per session, so for those Bros who like foot reflexology can pm me for her contact.

Good recommendations are meant to be shared .... and enjoyed ...

Sexup1st
15-10-2006, 10:13 PM
Hi Bro Wahlau_7,
Just to clarify that XY is a free lance therapist who give purely good hard massage .

Bro,

Just to check is XY providing Massage or Tuina,

newbee
22-10-2006, 12:09 PM
Thanks sparkly for the contact.

I went down there for a session sometime back. Although I did nt find May (XY) much of a looker, well, my std a little too high lah, but her skill was really really good. She paid close attention to all the areas that i was complaining about. My neck and lower back. And really work hard to try to ease the strain in those area.

She was quite chatty too. Chated with her through the entire session. Too bad I was in a rush, only had abt an hour to spare. So, she did not not have time to smoothe every muscle in my body. But as I said, I wanted her to focus on my problem areas.

Would go back for another session with her when I am free :D

sparkypk56
23-10-2006, 01:31 PM
Hi Bro Newbee,

Thanks for your compliments, her name is Amy, I supposed it is a typographical error.

Well, those good therapists would be around mid thirties, so look wise cannot be compared to SYT. It will be rare to find young good therapists with good looks at the same time.

I am glad that you enjoyed her massage like many other Bros too, who are too shy to put up their FR.

I have also pm several Bros who had just asked for her contact, good contacts are meant to be shared.

wildnhard2005
23-10-2006, 02:04 PM
Hi Bro Sparky,
Does she has a place or do i need to book a hotel room to have the message? Good to know there are proper massage available here.

Thanks for sharing

davidona
25-10-2006, 11:31 PM
Visited Amy. She is really a nice person to chat with from north eastern part of China. Been here in Singapore for the last not sur ehow many years with hubby and son.

Her hard massage - shiok. Can feel the kinks in the muscles dissolve. Of course some parts u will feel a little stirring in ur groin but if u relax end enjoy it, the massage is really good. Chatty lady and must say she looks quite alright. Not ugly but pleasant. Ivy is the one doing foot reflexology though she also does massage. Amy only massage.

For those brudders who need to work out those muscles, can give her a try. After all, what is there to lose from one session. But must warn u first - the venue is not much to boast about. Comfy enough though.

sparkypk56
26-10-2006, 01:58 PM
Hi Bro Davidona,

Thanks for your compliments on behalf of Amy and Ivy, I am glad that my recommendation serves you well and you had indeed enjoyed your session, your positive comments worth more than thousand words than what I can say.

I do believe that those Bros who had pm me for their contacts, though did not express their comments, would have enjoyed their session just as much.

Good contacts are meant for sharing .... enjoy ...

davidona
26-10-2006, 02:53 PM
Bro Sparks - sending sparks our way. haha.

Thats the way brudders ought to be - good lobang must share. Warning must give. Altogether enjoy. right?

sparkypk56
26-10-2006, 03:27 PM
Hi Bro Davidona,

Yes, you are absolutely right ... take care ...:)

owkan
26-10-2006, 05:43 PM
bro, ur signature is ..... referring to? quite strange..

sparkypk56
27-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Hi Bro Owkan,

Are you wondering what my signature means ?? Try think deeper and leave you to ponder, probably you will get the message then ...Ha ha ...:)

PuTonRen
27-10-2006, 12:47 PM
Hi Bro Owkan,

Are you wondering what my signature means ?? Try think deeper and leave you to ponder, probably you will get the message then ...Ha ha ...:)

Dear Bro sparky,

In my humble opinion, I think your signature refers to marriage. Well, whether it is stuipd or not will attract a wide spectrum of different opinion. It is indeed very kind of you to help Amy and in sharing your good contacts with brothers.

There was a question about the place where the massage is to be done, I am not asking for exact location, I just wish to have an idea on whether it is a small short-time hotel room, or a rented room somewhere in the East. I do enjoy good and "clean" massage as I am an old man. I will be glad if you could also share the contact with me.

Thank you very much.

sparkypk56
27-10-2006, 02:40 PM
Hi Bros,

I had already given the contact of Amy (aka XY) to those Bros who had pm me today, please do feel free to make prior appointments with her when you need good hard massage for relaxation.

germzer
27-10-2006, 04:12 PM
Hi bro,

Can I hv the contact for foot reflex? thks:)

powergoo
27-10-2006, 05:06 PM
Thanks Sparkypk56 for sharing amy's contact.

Went down and had a good rub. She's good on the back & legs. Can feel her finger work the muscles and can tell she uses alot of her energy,Very good.

Thanks again will RTF.

Mr_NBT@@
27-10-2006, 11:55 PM
Any bros here so kind as to pm me d contact.
desperately in nid of sum massage nw. :D

sparkypk56
28-10-2006, 01:52 PM
Hi Bro powergoo,

Thanks for your honest compliments, I am glad that my introduction to good hard massage is tested and recognised by many Bros here ...

Hope more Bros here who have tried out and enjoyed the good hard massage and foot reflexology, can give your good recommendation and compliments to the two ladies ...

powergoo
30-10-2006, 08:35 AM
Dear Sparkypk56,

Hv u or anyone tried the other lady IVY for massage?
Pls share if she is good as well.

Thanks.

Hardyboy
30-10-2006, 10:31 AM
Thanks Sparkypk56 for sharing amy's contact.

Went down and had a good rub. She's good on the back & legs. Can feel her finger work the muscles and can tell she uses alot of her energy,Very good.

Thanks again will RTF.

RTF? RTM you mean? :D

eeemen
30-10-2006, 11:02 AM
Thanks Sparkypk for sharing Amy's contact.sms her to make appointment.

Went down and had a good rub. She's good on the back. Not much focus on the legs and none at all on the arms. Can feel her finger work and palms on the back muscles and can tell she uses alot of her energy. Overall a good straight clean session.

Thanks again bro :D

sparkypk56
30-10-2006, 01:57 PM
Dear Sparkypk56,

Hv u or anyone tried the other lady IVY for massage?
Pls share if she is good as well.

Thanks.

Hi Bro powergoo,

Yes, I had tried Ivy's massage and foot reflexology, she does give very good massage in different style too but not strong enough for me in comparison to Amy, perhaps you will try her out to compare and comment.

Ivy was basically trained in foot reflexology, and she does it very professionally, I must say...

Try out and experience them for yourself ....

sparkypk56
30-10-2006, 02:07 PM
Thanks Sparkypk for sharing Amy's contact.sms her to make appointment.

Went down and had a good rub. She's good on the back. Not much focus on the legs and none at all on the arms. Can feel her finger work and palms on the back muscles and can tell she uses alot of her energy. Overall a good straight clean session.

Thanks again bro :D

Hi Bro eeman,

I am glad that you did enjoy her massage, usually she concentrates on you back and neck as these are the areas where you feel tired most. If you take only one hour, she would not be able to put much time on legs and arms.. but if you want more concentration on legs and arms, you can tell her in advance so that she can apportionate her time, perhaps you can also extend to one and half hours for better results due to time constraints...

Hope you will enjoy more during your next visit ...

sparkypk56
30-10-2006, 02:15 PM

Ha .. Ha .. Ha .. you are very funny but you are right ... thanks for the clarification ....

Did you enjoy their massage too ????

davsoo
30-10-2006, 03:34 PM
thanks to bro sparkypk56 for the contact of amy.

arrange to meet up with her a few days ago.

good hard massage and i have to ask her to reduce strength.
felt very comfortable and almost fall asleep. the 1.5hr massage was complete from head to leg.

felt refresh after the good rub.

return to massage: yes when i have the time.

once again thanks bro sparkypk56 for the good contact. unable to up you due to my limited ability.

sparkypk56
30-10-2006, 04:41 PM
Thanks Bro davsoo for your high recommendations, there is no need for me to say more of the same .... thanks to you on behalf of Amy and Ivy ....I do hope you will carry on visiting them for a good hard (not so hard for your case) massage or foot reflexology ...just relax and enjoy ...

Hardyboy
30-10-2006, 05:54 PM
Hi bro sparkypk56,

Thank you very much for passing me the contact. I went down for a session today and must say she is well-trained by you for 4 years! :D Her skills are very good. Hard and solid, just the way I like it.

powergoo
31-10-2006, 09:28 AM
Hi Bro powergoo,

Yes, I had tried Ivy's massage and foot reflexology, she does give very good massage in different style too but not strong enough for me in comparison to Amy, perhaps you will try her out to compare and comment.

Ivy was basically trained in foot reflexology, and she does it very professionally, I must say...

Try out and experience them for yourself ....

Hi Sparkypk56,

Yes, will like to try! can PM her number ? or is she there most of the time & juz walk in.

Thanks.

powergoo
31-10-2006, 09:29 AM

Yes, I meant RTM....tks 4 correction.

sparkypk56
31-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Yes, I meant RTM....tks 4 correction.

hi Bro powergoo,

Hardyboy is just pulling your legs lah ... no offence ..

I am glad my recommendation was well acknowledged by Bros here, please do RTM, perhaps try out Ivy's massage and foot reflexology this time, have pm you already ...relax and enjoy ...

hondaman
04-11-2006, 10:01 PM
Hi all brothers,
thanks to Brother Sparky, had a 1.5 hrs TN by Amy. Must say whatever said about her TN skills, it is good, one of the better ones that I have tried so far. In fact, sometime when after TN, the whole body ache, but this time after the TN by Amy, today still good. Not pain whole body type lah.

Saw Ivy (must be since only one other there). In terms of looks, Ivy look more pleasant (IMHO) May try her skill the next time.

Get the contact from Brother Sparky for those who needs a good rub.

Cheers.

hondaman

sparkypk56
04-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Hi Bro hondaman,

Thanks for your high recommendation and compliments, there are only Amy and Ivy there, so the other lady you saw should be Ivy. I am glad that you do enjoy and appreciate Amy's skills.

Ivy does provide very good massage and foot reflexology (I had tried both from her) and you can try her out too, but I suggest you make prior arrangement with her in case she has other appointment, lest you may get disappointed if you turn up there when they are busy.

So RTM to relax and enjoy ....

ksc81
09-11-2006, 07:40 PM
Went down to see Amy a couple of days back to try her out.

As mentioned by others, she was pleasant to talk to and, more importantly, had reasonable TN skills. Ended up spending 2 hrs there instead of my usual hour and a half.

Thks to bro Spark for sharing.

sparkypk56
09-11-2006, 11:14 PM
Hi Bro ksc81,

Many thanks for your honest compliments and your endorsement on the good TN skills of Amy once again.

I am glad that you had enjoyed a very relax 2-hr massage from Amy, please do rtm when you need another good and hard massage ....

As many Bros here said, good lobangs are meant for sharing ... cheers and enjoy ...

sparkypk56
14-11-2006, 12:01 PM
Hi Bros,

I had received many pm from Bros here, who had read and are interested to
have good hard massage and foot reflexology from Amy and Ivy, and had
asked me for their contact.

SB was down yesterday and I could not reply to you all and I have replied this
morning... so please do have a relaxation time and good hard massage to ease
your tensions ..

Ivy and Amy had told me that many Bros had rtm again .... so I trust you all
must have enjoyed their massage and foot reflexology very much... they had
asked me to say thanks to all the Bros and appreciate their support...

Ianing
14-11-2006, 04:31 PM
Hi Bros,

Please pm the contact.

thanks
:)

bbailey
23-11-2006, 02:38 AM
hi bro sparky,
thanks for sharing ur contact of amy wif me.

luckily i stayed & work in the east, eagerly made my way to meet her after work wif my aching back suffered from my prev badminton session.

she doesn't sounds too frenly or service-oriented on the phone when i called her to ask for the address. was feeling a bit skeptical liao.

finally found the place and saw her bending over reading and giving away half ball each from her low cut black spag top.immediately, my impression changed for the better.if dun look so closely, amy is q presentable. but closer examination will reveal her dark eye rings and pale,no-makeup face, looking q haggard.

small place but juz nice for 2 avg size cubicles with massage bed and towels.

massage skills wise, is above avg,still cant be compare to the top of my list.
for those bros married or attached, pls ask her dun rub and knead ur back too hard, although there she doesnt charge less if u ask her to lighten up.

she started wif my neck and shoulders and i feedback to her that abit more strength i also can tahan.and she really put in the effort to move up the next gear. not that i'm complaing,her normal strength also can be q shiok liao, juz that i'm used to massages, so abit more strength than normal is needed to activate my nerves and muscles.

she spent q a long time on my back esp the spinal area. it feels like "kwa sha" and i only went home to see the "reddish results" on my back. phew..din meet my OC, if not sure will kena "charge" liao.

her hands not only got the "oomph" for all those who hv tired body but also some cheekiness to give tat "wake-up" call to ur rooster.

treasure it bros, not easy to find a masage place with good skills in the east side.

anyway thanks bro sparky again!

reuters
26-11-2006, 10:03 AM
Thanks to bro sparkypk56 for amy contacts.

Tried her few days back.
She gave good massage initially, however towards the end, she kept wanting me to have a HJ @ 50. I declined as I was not in the mood.
Looks 5/10
Fig 6/10 Slim with sizable boobs
Massage 7/10.

By the way, she is very chatty and friendly.

tasmania
26-11-2006, 02:32 PM
Again, thanks to bro sparkypk56 for the contact.

Tried Amy yesterday and confirmed that the TN skills is indeed good (would say it's one of the top 3 i had). Can see that she really put in effort and it was very nice. In fact, my neck and back ache had improved a lot after the session.

My ratings for her are as follow:

TN skills : 8
Looks : 5.5
Figure : 6
Facilities : Only has basic washing sink and massage beds separated by curtain.
Location : Gd for those in the east / central or Bro who drive
Damage : $36 per hour

Makan&Drink
29-11-2006, 09:26 PM
Bro Sparky

Can pm me the contact.

Thanks in advance.

Hi all brothers,
thanks to Brother Sparky, had a 1.5 hrs TN by Amy. Must say whatever said about her TN skills, it is good, one of the better ones that I have tried so far. In fact, sometime when after TN, the whole body ache, but this time after the TN by Amy, today still good. Not pain whole body type lah.

Saw Ivy (must be since only one other there). In terms of looks, Ivy look more pleasant (IMHO) May try her skill the next time.

Get the contact from Brother Sparky for those who needs a good rub.

Cheers.

hondaman

TowkayChye
05-12-2006, 11:44 AM
Was there yesterday for 1hr massage + Jua Gen, total damage S$70 bucks!:o

Overall satisfaction : 6.5/10

danielpng
17-12-2006, 02:43 PM
Finally called amy up after so long bro sparky gave me the contact.

Opted for an hr session.. Wah, the massage was hard, quite painful at times, but still had a good massage.

Amy was chatty and was comfortable with her.. Can chit chat like friends.. Not like some other tn, prc girls only interested in pushing for specials..

Will definitely RTM..

damange $36..

Ray06
17-12-2006, 04:11 PM
[QUOTE=danielpng;1770945]Finally called amy up after so long bro sparky gave me the contact.

sorry error

Ray06
17-12-2006, 04:12 PM

Amy was chatty and was comfortable with her.. Can chit chat like friends.. Not like some other tn, prc girls only interested in pushing for specials..

Will definitely RTM..

damange $36..

The other gal, Ivy also not bad, worth a try

soso66
17-12-2006, 04:42 PM

Opted for an hr session.. Wah, the massage was hard, quite painful at times, but still had a good massage.

Will definitely RTM..

damange $36..

Any bros here so kind as to pm me d contact.:D

sparkypk56
19-12-2006, 12:24 PM
The other gal, Ivy also not bad, worth a try

Thanks to Bros danielpng and Ray06, trusts you all did enjoyed the good traditional massages by Amy and Ivy, indeed both do provide very good massages and foot reflexology, authenticated by FRs from other Bros too.

In view that SB had not been very stable, I have only been able to reply this morning to many Bros who had pm me for their contacts, my apologies for the late replies.

Hope you all will enjoy the good massage for your relaxation ... and please do share your recommendations with Bros here too .....

May I wish all Bros here a 'MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR"

danielpng
19-12-2006, 06:58 PM
I read from the last few pgs, ivy only do foot reflax? does she do body massage?

cos personally prefer body massage, more relaxed..

sparkypk56
20-12-2006, 01:23 PM
I read from the last few pgs, ivy only do foot reflax? does she do body massage?

cos personally prefer body massage, more relaxed..

Hi daniel,

Thanks your enquiry, I had tried both and in my opinion, Amy does better in providing good hard traditional massage while Ivy is more specialised in foot reflexology, but of course she does reasonable good traditional massage too...

Perhaps you can try out Ivy for comparision ...

danielpng
20-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Hi daniel,

Thanks your enquiry, I had tried both and in my opinion, Amy does better in providing good hard traditional massage while Ivy is more specialised in foot reflexology, but of course she does reasonable good traditional massage too...

Perhaps you can try out Ivy for comparision ...

Oh alright bro..

Will try again, then will post another FR here.

thanks!

20-12-2006, 11:53 PM
I tried amy. the massage is Ok only. Not really terrific.I used to go islandwide for massage .amy is so so only. Try the one at bishan st 13 there. 2nd floor. been there for many years. all 4 therapists damn power.trust me.My friend intro me there. Jus my honest opnion.

Verbatin
22-12-2006, 10:52 AM
thanks to bro sparkypk56 for Amy's contact

Tried her during my off day.

1. As mentioned before, her massage is above average.

2. Not a SYT but she shd be quite a beauty in her younger days

3. Body - quite well maintained for her age. Boobs size quite sizeable (at least a B if not a C)

4. HJ - ask for it and she will provide. charges are mkt rate.

5. Quite chatty

6. She doesnt do FJ. give her the due respect

Only downside is that i find it is a bit expensive (1 hr $36) considering that there is Nil Facilities.

sparkypk56
07-01-2007, 11:50 AM
Hi Bros,

After long break due to holidays, went for my good hard massage by Amy and also foot reflexology by Ivy to relieve my back aches and leg muscle cramps as usual.

Amy and Ivy asked me to wish those Bros who had supported and are still supporting them a "HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS YEAR 2007".

conjurer
08-01-2007, 01:02 AM
Didn't post FR for a while and hope you like this FR on Amy. For bros who have been reading my Fr, i am more into pure massage with an occasional HJ. Appreciate your time reading and do leave nick behind if you were to up me.

FR on Amy
I had a massage by Amy last week and i would say it is above my expectations. She has her own techniques used and really has strength and it did soothe my aching muscles. The massage is much more of the push and press kind compared to the traditional type.

The Place & Ambience
The place is a little small but cosy enough for a good massage with wind pipe music in the background and she could chat with you to make you feel comfortable and at ease. The ambience is quite okay and we chatted quite well when i was there. The bed has a hole to breathe, a little hard but comfortable enough.

Her Looks & Figure
Amy's looks are presentable and i would rate her a 6/10 in that department. As mentioned by some brother here, her figure is quite well-endowed but i believe she is at least in her mid thirties.

My First Impression
Upon entering the place in the east, i could feel that this outlet is different from the usual TN where the ladies are out to "seduce" you and grab you for a massage. It's like going for a massage by professional therapists. There are some FR here that her massage is only so-so but i would say it's better than any other massage that you get in TNs and HCs. There is more than sufficient strength used when i was there. I did tease about her strength and she replied that that is only ¼ of her "power" :p All in all, she not the best but still one of the contenders for good massage with no obligation for any other special.

Any Specials?
For those who enjoys pure and good massage, they will benefit the most. Never a time did she try pushing for anything extra unlike some other bros here. Her HJ i would say SOP and the only thing is too much oil is used. She is patient in that area, no-rush. Roaming is also pretty limited on my part so bros who could suck, lick,dig or unhook or whatever thats your charm & chemistry with her. :)

Not So "Freelance" Therapist
The thread title says Freelance Therapist In The East. As far as i know, she doesn't do outcalls to any hotels other than her place. It might be better if she can do outcalls as i am pretty shy and stay around that area and might be embarassed if i bump into anyone around there.

The Price
The rate of $36.00 an hour is reasonable even though there isn't any facilities over there. Her hard massage skills is enough to make up for the lack of facilities. Rates of HJ is market but you could always negotiate in that area ans from what some bros here mention, she is pretty flexible on that.

The Other Lady
Ivy is not present when i was there so i couldn't comment on that. I might go for her foot reflexology some day.

Conclusion
A nice person who gives massage with strength. Ideal for samsters who like hard massage and who has done lots of sports and physical activities. Specials like HJ is not obligated but it is nothing to shout about. I will RTM again definitely.

sparkypk56
08-01-2007, 03:56 PM
Hi Bro Conjurer,

Thanks for your generous, fair and detailed comments, it is nice of you to share your experiences, trusts you must have enjoyed the good hard massage to ease your tensions.

This is yet another authentication and endorsement on my efforts in sharing good lobang with Bros here, appreciate it with my two humble points

Cheers and do take care ...

conjurer
09-01-2007, 05:30 AM
Hi Bro Conjurer,

Thanks for your generous, fair and detailed comments, it is nice of you to share your experiences, trusts you must have enjoyed the good hard massage to ease your tensions.

This is yet another authentication and endorsement on my efforts in sharing good lobang with Bros here, appreciate it with my two humble points

Cheers and do take care ...

Bro don't mention and you're most welsome. Thanks for sharing her contact with us as well and i'm very sure most of us benefitted from it.

For those who up me, do leave your nick behind (there are 2 persons who didn't) and thanks for all the points, i'm glad to see my effort and contribution being appreciated and post more Fr to share with fellow samsters.

conjurer
09-01-2007, 05:56 AM
Sorry to hijack but here's a list of my FR for those who enjoys reading. I can't squeeze the links into my signature, always get error message. Do up me if you enjoy my contribution.

Freelancers : Yang Yang (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1749544&postcount=140), Ping Ping (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1774434&postcount=135), Li Li (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1771691&postcount=126), Zhao Tong (FR Pending), Xiao Hong (FR Pending)

Health Centres & TNs : Amy (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1797667&postcount=74), Cathy (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1752205&postcount=7), Jessica (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1680180&postcount=589), Wen Wen (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1376511&postcount=155), Miki (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1745197&postcount=207), Yuki (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1743790&postcount=1)

george100
09-01-2007, 01:27 PM
any brother,
could you give me contact for Ivy and Amy. thanks :)

cokamark
10-01-2007, 05:37 PM
Any bros,

Am looking at foot reflex by Ivy. Can anyone pm me her contact ?

10Q

peeny78
10-01-2007, 08:31 PM
thanks bro for sharing the amy's contact.

i was there for a 1.5hrs massage, i only can say she can do a very good massage, maybe not the best, but who care, as long as i hv good time.

one more plus point that, she never push me to get the special. and i like her head massage.

sparkypk56
10-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Wah... Bro Peeny78,

You fast hand fast leg went to Amy for your massage
already ah... thanks for your good recommendation,
glad you had indeed enjoyed your massage .. hope
you will rtm for your head massage again ...

mwlove
11-01-2007, 01:02 AM
Hi bro sparkypk56,
Thank for your fast reply. This morning check and saw your return PM to me. If Bro Peeny78 is fast hand fast leg, I even faster.:D Sms Amy to see if she is free. When she returned a sms back to me 1/2 hr later, I find out the address and for arranged 1.5 hrs at late afternoon(10 Jan).

When I was there, I saw Ivy instead of Amy. Amy came out to inform me that her current client last minute extended 1 hr to 1.5 hrs. and ask me whether can Ivy take over. Thank for FRs provided by other bros, I decided since Amy is busy, I let Ivy serves me as FRs do reported she is good too.

Your recommendation for pure massage is indeed very good. As she slowly massage me for a few minutes, she asked whether the strength is sufficient. I told her slightly lighter will do. Long time never have a good and strong massage, and I think in future I would like to try stronger dose. She adjusted her strength accordingly to best suit me. A good massage can make one falls half asleep and at the same time enjoy a bit of 'pain'. And I was having it. Shiok!:p

Later she asked me whether I wanted as 'special', but I told her I don't need it. She then continue to massage me. True like you said, the quality standard did not drop. I enjoyed till the very end and including a head massage.

I feel refreshing and lighter after the massage session. To share with those bros who put on weight with tummy, I feel lighter as if I just lose 1~2 kgs that kind of feeling. Today suppose to be my jogging session to keep fit and to reduce weight, but, seems like don't need to jog can also reduce weight.

Next time massage I planned to have at least 1.5 hr if not 2 hrs. Bros 1.5 hr is just enough only, and 2 hrs would be great. For 1 hr, IMO, is a little to short.

gundala
11-01-2007, 01:28 AM
hi bro sparkypk56,

can pm me for AMY contact.

thanks.

sparkypk56
11-01-2007, 11:37 AM
Hi, Bro mwlove,

Wah ... you are even faster hand faster leg than Bro Peeny78, thanks for your FR on Ivy, glad that you had a good massage from her.

Yes, I must agree with you that 1.5 hour is just barely sufficient for good, proper massage. Your body is more relax and less tense after the massage, that's why you can feel that you are 1-2 kg lighter lah ..., slimming centres
wont be very happy if you recommend that ...

Glad to know that you will rtm, maybe you can also try out Ivy's foot reflexology, of course if you can endure the pain for a starter. Going for regular foot reflexology can detox and strengthen your internal organs, Ivy is very skilled in this field.

Cheers and have a nice day .....

peeny78
11-01-2007, 01:46 PM
Paiseh...paiseh... bro mwlove...but i'm the "current client" one who hving the massage when u come in. but there is something i need to clarify that i ask for the 1.5hrs massage at the beginning, anyway think that ivy must be as good as amy, maybe the next time, u try amy and i go for ivy......

sparkypk56
11-01-2007, 03:55 PM
Hi, Bro peeny78 and mwlover,

wahhh .. both of you were there ah ... so means to say Bro peeny78 has faster hand faster leg than Bro mwlover leh ...

Doesn't matter lah, frankly, Amy and Ivy both can give very good and powerful massage, so there is no disappointment, right ? Good idea you both try out the alternative lady another time, perhaps both of you can make an appointment to go together again ... no loss making new friends, isn't it ?

Cheers and enjoy the good massage for relaxation and perhaps a slimming course for Bro mwlover ....

sparkypk56
30-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Hi Bro,

Went to visit Amy and Ivy for my usual good hard massage and foot reflexology
yesterday.

Understand from Amy that she is now attending a professional Beautician
course and she is available only after 2pm on the days when she is having
her class, however, Ivy will still be available in her absence.

So for Bros who are giving them your support, you can still have your good hard massage from Amy after 2pm or Ivy at any time.

Cheers and enjoy ....

Bushnell 1918cb
30-01-2007, 08:42 PM
[QUOTE=sparkypk56;1803873]Hi, Bro peeny78 and mwlover,

wahhh .. both of you were there ah ... so means to say Bro peeny78 has faster hand faster leg than Bro mwlover leh ...

Doesn't matter lah, frankly, Amy and Ivy both can give very good and powerful massage,

Hi Bro,

I would like to have a good massage session with Ivy, pls share the contact with me. Many Thanks.:)

sparkypk56
31-01-2007, 11:36 AM
Hi Bros who have pm me, please check your pm for Amy and Ivy contact,
hope you all will have a good hard massage and enjoyable time to relax your tired body and soul ... cheers ...

sparkypk56
03-02-2007, 01:53 PM
Hi Bros,

Many Bros here had pm me for Amy and Ivy contacts,
please check your pm.

Cheers and have an enjoyable massage for relaxation ...

rayspore
12-02-2007, 01:45 PM
I tried amy. the massage is Ok only. Not really terrific.I used to go islandwide for massage .amy is so so only. Try the one at bishan st 13 there. 2nd floor. been there for many years. all 4 therapists damn power.trust me.My friend intro me there. Jus my honest opnion.

looking for good massage..
anyone noes where is this bishan place??
thanks!

Ice2005
12-02-2007, 05:40 PM
Hi Bros,

Many Bros here had pm me for Amy and Ivy contacts,
please check your pm.

Cheers and have an enjoyable massage for relaxation ...

Bro Sparkypk, I have PM you several time for the contact leh, but looks like I am not qualify.:(

Just wanted to have some good rub out. Special service would consider a bonus.

sparkypk56
12-02-2007, 08:40 PM
Hi Bro Ice2005,

Don't say like that leh, how can I miss out Senior SB Bros here, maybe my memory failing but I can't recall to have receive your pm, anyway my sincere apologies, good lobangs are meant for sharing right, please check your pm a while later ...

neveronsunday
09-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Snr bro sparky,

need a good massage badly, can pm me
the location please ?

ohayoo007
18-03-2007, 12:25 AM
Bro sparky,

please pm me the contacts of amy and ivy please. thanks a lot in advance. i will up u when i have power. wait..i can up without power right? :-)

abcd
18-03-2007, 02:15 AM
hi bros !! can pm ping ping and amy contact number ?? !! thx !! email [email protected]

sparkypk56
18-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Hi Bros,

have pm you the contact for Amy, please check...

By the way Bro abcd, who is ping ping ?

thesaint9753
28-03-2007, 08:14 PM
bro sparky,

can give me contact for Amy, i need a good massage for my old bones thank you

ohayoo007
18-04-2007, 01:24 AM
anyone here knows what happened to Zhao Tong? I tried calling her yesterday and today but got the starhub message service instead!

sparkypk56
19-09-2007, 01:39 PM
Just went to Amy for my regular good strong massage to ease
my backaches.

She recommended another freelance therapist to me, who is also
very good in traditional massage and foot reflexology.

For Bros who just want to have good massage without any
special, please do pm me for her contact.

next0099
19-09-2007, 09:02 PM
Bro sparkypk56, can pm me her contact? Promise to share experience after my adventure.
Thanks in advance.

ngkahteck
20-09-2007, 11:25 AM
bro sparky, pls pm the contact to me, tks

Lost Sheep
21-09-2007, 12:02 PM
Wah lau eh, thanks to bro sparky, made appointment
with Xiao Xue, enjoyed a 1.5 hour very good massage
to ease my tired body and the best thing, pure good
massage without any asking for special, which I like most.

First impression of XX, she is tall and well endowed,
looks fierce and no nonsense type, but after breaking
the ice, she can be very chatty and gentle.

Highly recommended to bros who wants to have good
hard massage w/o special, damage $36 per hour.

Please pm bro sparky for the contact and not me.

sparkypk56
24-09-2007, 11:06 AM
bros who pm me for Amy and Xiao Xue contacts, already
replied... hope you all will enjoy their good hard massage.

next0099
29-09-2007, 05:23 PM
bros who pm me for Amy and Xiao Xue contacts, already
replied... hope you all will enjoy their good hard massage.

Bro Sparkypk56, you missed me. Pls PM contact.

Thanks.

sparkypk56
02-10-2007, 10:16 AM
have pm several bros the contact for Xiao Xue, please
check your mailbox.

For bro Gear_man, please clear your mailbox cos
it is full and cannot accept anymore pm.

mahj
08-11-2007, 06:40 PM
SMS Xiao Xue last week and she told me that the shop has been shifted to Bukit Timah area. Too far for me as I stay in the East.

Anybody knows if XY has also shifted? Never get to try XY's massage as I only got the contact of Xiao Xue.

lone_dog69
08-11-2007, 09:00 PM
Bro sparkypk56

May I hv Amy and Xiao Xue contacts, as I would like to try their massage?

Oh, which of the 2 should I try first?

Thks in advance!!

Cheers!! :p

Fubar69
04-12-2007, 07:23 AM
Hi Sparky Bro,
Thanks for your posts. Can you please PM me the contacts. Cheers.:)

Fubar69
04-12-2007, 07:47 AM
Hello bro Sparky,
May I have the contact please. Looking for clean massage. Thanks and cheers.
:)

niulang
06-12-2007, 01:47 AM
hi bro,
really keen on the pure massage esp foot massage, can i have ivy contact?
Thanks!

tinttin
06-12-2007, 09:32 AM
HIHi,

May i have the contact too.......need a good massage.:)

Thxs,bro!

wolfwolf
06-12-2007, 10:34 AM
hi bro, appreciate if u can pm amy or ivy contact to me. Thanks in advance.

Liquid@cid
06-12-2007, 10:47 AM
bro sparkypk56,can pm me the contact for amy or xiao xue? must relax relax abit,a clean massage is best for me now..tks,cheers!!!:)

sparkypk56
15-01-2008, 05:13 PM
After so many years of enjoying the good hard massage
from Amy, she finally call it quits and closed down her
shop, it is a pity that one good therapist is gone.

For those bros who had patronised Amy, Ivy and Xiao Xue
before will agree that they do provide pure good hard massage
to soothe your tired muscles.

Ivy had gone home for good, and now that Amy call it quits,
Xiao Xue is now on her own and she is willing to do free lance
massage in hotel. She had asked me to help her, so those bros
who like pure good hard massage without any pester for
extras can pm me for her contact and you can make advance
arrangement with her on the time and location.

I must add that Xiao Xue is not a stunner in lookwise, she
may look fierce, but she has a kind heart, so please do
give her due respect.

Preferred location : Hotel 81 (Lavender) as she is not familiar
with other hotels

Fee : $80 for 2 hours massage including hj (she is willing to provide
hj only so please respect her wish)

IRIDIUM_R
02-07-2008, 08:47 AM
Thks for sharing, appreciate your time & effort brother. have a great day! :+) :)

Sorry to hijack but here's a list of my FR for those who enjoys reading. I can't squeeze the links into my signature, always get error message. Do up me if you enjoy my contribution.

Freelancers : Yang Yang (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1749544&postcount=140), Ping Ping (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1774434&postcount=135), Li Li (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1771691&postcount=126), Zhao Tong (FR Pending), Xiao Hong (FR Pending)

Health Centres & TNs : Amy (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1797667&postcount=74), Cathy (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1752205&postcount=7), Jessica (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1680180&postcount=589), Wen Wen (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1376511&postcount=155), Miki (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1745197&postcount=207), Yuki (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1743790&postcount=1)

sparkypk56
29-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Good news to bros who had been supporting Amy for her strong
good massage.

Just got informed by Amy that she had successfully completed
her studies and she is now back to provide the better level of
her strong good massage.

Interested and previous supporting bros can pm me for her
contact again.