PDA

View Full Version : Try Swissoats ?

Peter_North
17-09-2006, 02:37 AM
Any feedbacks from bros here who consumed swissoats ?

How's price like ?

ju87
17-09-2006, 08:43 AM
what is swissoats?

sugardad
18-09-2006, 01:52 PM
I remember that thee was a discussion on this in the forum. It was making comparison between Swissoats, horny goat grass and some other herbs. May be you should do a search.

But that guy that was talking about swissoats is more like selling thean discussing.

ph1970
18-09-2006, 01:59 PM
i have herbs with the following benefit, pm me with contact and email if u want to have more info

benefits
1) grow peny
2) better erection
3) enhence libido
4) increase male sex hormone
5) anti-aging

all natural herbs without any side effect.

1 month to max 2 months should be able to see the effect.

ph1970
18-09-2006, 03:30 PM
some bro have already pm me. just to clarify, it's my own prescription.
i think it's easier to send your contact and email to
[email protected] if you are interested! :D

i have herbs with the following benefit, pm me with contact and email if u want to have more info

benefits
1) grow penis
2) better erection
3) enhence libido
4) increase male sex hormone
5) anti-aging

all natural herbs without any side effect.

1 month to max 2 months should be able to see the effect.

whitegals
18-09-2006, 03:50 PM
some bro have already pm me. just to clarify, it's my own prescription.
i think it's easier to send your contact and email to
[email protected] if you are interested! :D

Your own prescription? This is a scientific drug?

You mean your own description is it? :confused:

Peter_North
18-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Your own prescription? This is a scientific drug?

You mean your own description is it? :confused:

He is Dr or Pharmacist ?

Anyway, let's talk about Swissoats and not derail.

Chenyuan
18-09-2006, 08:28 PM
I took 2 boxes before. Never feel any effect. so have stopped taking.

Peter_North
18-09-2006, 09:21 PM
I took 2 boxes before. Never feel any effect. so have stopped taking.

Oh, okay. I think tongkat ali in capsule form still the best.

Sensory Sniper
19-09-2006, 09:07 AM
May I know where to buy the Tonkat Ali in capsule. What is the effects aft taking it? And lastly, wht's the damage?

Thanks. :)

Peter_North
19-09-2006, 11:23 AM
May I know where to buy the Tonkat Ali in capsule. What is the effects aft taking it? And lastly, wht's the damage?

WATSON. It will not make you hard but you will increase the volume of your semen and your experience more sensation ejaculating.

ekemono
19-09-2006, 11:26 AM
I know of a friend who took Swissoats. He says it keeps him awake, so he only needs to sleep less than 6 hrs everyday. Nothing mention on the dick thing.

Speaking of such medicine, some one recommended Jamu stuff before.
One shop I wen is "AL-BARAKAH JAMU CENTRE, located at Joo Chiat complex (near Eunos MRT).

There are a few, some is apply the cream on dick, some are capsule to be taken. I bought the capsule (TANGKUR BUAYA), took it an hour with hot water before sex. Result: more strong and last longer, but its not a miracle drug that makes you last all night la...
Damage: under $5 (so why not...)

The cream thingy, according to my malay friend, is to help make your dick longer after regular use. But its all in Malay words printing so I can't make anything out of it when I was at the shop.

Disclaimer: I am not related to the shop above-mentioned and this post is not intended as a commercial advertisement, or serve as conflict to any advertiser in this forum. This is purely my personal experience and opnion.
Bros who intend to try are at thier own risk.

Mod, if this is inappropriate pls delete.

SexMan
19-09-2006, 04:08 PM

Hi,

I know there is a small Malay shop at Yishun Central ( behind the Bus Interchange - Blk 928 or 930 ) that sell some Malay products ( I think from Indo) like soap, shampoo, etc & Tonkat Ali.

They got Tonkat Ali in pill form & original root form ( need to boil yourself, instruction given) & quite cheap ( the root form is less than $10 per pack)

Can try try 1st, if no use, just waste $10 only...

Since they sell other products, it shd b OK for those Bro who r shy to take a look at this shop.

Thanks

titivillus
19-09-2006, 05:19 PM
I tried 2 boxes of the Swissoats but didn't notice any effects, not even marginal ones. It was quite exhorbitant too. Even if there were any effect, I don't reckon it would justify the cost. I think you would be much better off if you take, on a regular basis, "Berocca" or "Enervon with Ginseng".

angie II
19-09-2006, 06:11 PM
swissoats?? dey seemed goot.. who? whos selling here? anyone? can pls pm me bo? plz dun t-o-k my chai tow ok? :rolleyes:

ekemono
20-09-2006, 10:49 AM
better pharmacy like NTUC Unity have them. but they are exp, ard $70 onwards