PDA

View Full Version : Is money everything to women? No more true love?

parrotkid
23-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Year by year, I find my wife placing more and more emphasis on money.
I am very disgusted by it. Why is there a need to spend money to be happy?
If the wants are lesser, wouldn't the need for more money be lesser as well?
But women seem to want a lot of things.
They see their friend have this and that they also want.

subidowa
23-02-2016, 01:59 PM
Of course..... This is a materialistic world....

NO MORE TRUE LOVE IN THIS WORLD..... ONLY TRUE NEEDS or rather WANTS....

How many couples are still staying together because they need to rather than they really love and want to?????

Dun be surprised one day ur wife leave u for an uglier, shorter, more stupid and older/younger guy because they can supply ur wife with whatever she wants just because they have money or father mother very rich..... Take note in this event is not even what she needs. Is what she wants.... I believe u can provide the basic needs but not all the wants...

If she leaves u, you are consider lucky. In much worse situation, she might be having ons with lots of guys cause they give her gifts. Take note, women won't mind cause they are still married and still receiving gifts. Who suffer the most??? Of course is the god damned husband even with his knowledge of the wife's affair, he still need to go thru all the troubles to divorce her. Bearing all the lawyers' fees and might even need to give her allowance.

However, dun blame those guys who f the wife cause guys are known to be bastards too.... We definitely find ego satisfied better entering other pple' wives lol. I am not saint too and I must warn you there are actually a lot of wives doing this and a lot more guys want to do it too.

TAKE CARE......

hhlover
23-02-2016, 02:16 PM
True love.. how much does it worth..
Either One piece of bread or one bowl of sharkfin..
When u r poor.. ur wife divorce u for richer guy..
When u r rich.. ur wife divorce u so she can get half ur money..
So in the end wat is true love.. u prefer to be the poor or rich..

Wipedout
23-02-2016, 02:17 PM
Women have always been materialistic. Anything else is a fairy tale.

parrotkid
23-02-2016, 02:37 PM
But then it is also because some men give in to women's materialistic needs that spoils the market for the rest of us.

Those men who shower their wives with expensive gifts, I wonder if their wives will 'love' them without those gifts.

subidowa
23-02-2016, 03:20 PM
Yup u are right.... Some brothers here spoilt market and give them what they want and make it very disadvantage for those brothers who are not so well off. But nevertheless, I dun blame the rich brothers and you know this world isn't fair at all in the first place.

Trust gods??? I rather worship and trust my pocket full of money. Well if you know u can't get girls due to not rich enough, at least you know the root cause and u can start rectifying it by trying to earn more money. However, it is still better u avoid all these women since u know they are not after u rather ur money.

I am not rich but I still can afford to spend once in awhile. Thou pple think I'm like a carrot to the girls. But, trust me.... guys are not stupid, we know and we review how much does this pussy cost and worth it or not before spending.
I spend but I expect returns too. Even if i'm very very rich, I also use the same way to play girls. Just that maybe the amount become bigger but the quality of girls also become better.

Lately got a girl whom I'm trying to ask out so often but not successful yet. One day I asked again if she wanna go out with me, she said, ' I'm lazy and not intend to go out unless you wanna bring me go grab shoes.' I asked where is ur shoes, did u send for cleaning or repair???? She said not my shoes, I never said I send for cleaning or repair.

So from these kind of conversation, your guys should take hint liao. The girl isn't interested in me, she only wanna go out with me if I buy her the shoes. Actually, i'm asking her out for dinner and chill. The best thing about her is, she only mention about the shoes and no after program after that. That is what you get for SINGAPOREAN girls.

Come on, it is not that I can't afford the gift. But at least show or act you are interested la. If she at least say after the grabbing the shoes, we go for nice dinner and where can we hang out. I might already buy her already. Of course depending on the cost of the shoes. If it is very expensive, I expect sex too.... These are all no need say one ma. Wa liew, Pls la... I'm not trying to insult SG GIRLS. BUt if you want to be materialistic , please also be practical too...

NOTHING is free in this world and nobody owns anyone a living. Want to take must learn to give. Can't really stand this kind of girls. However, now we are still in the middle of bargaining. As I still feel, she is quite my cup of tea but not worth that kind of spending of getting nothing. So must reach a point of both satisfy the conditions and need quite some time, skills and luck.

However, if i'm really very rich, then it is easier, I will just buy her and shower her more still she gives herself. But it will indirectly jerk up the prices and spoilt the market rates as i'm sure there are much more better girls outside. Dun spend because u can spend. Must be wise and spend according to market rate. Sometimes it is not about getting the girl or not. It is also about the ROI too... Rich guys spend so much but getting this kind of quality. Yes, you win the war in getting into her pants but u lose so much more money that I hope you rather donate to the poor...... This is when you get the girl but feel like losing the war. In short satisfy the urge, dun satisfy the ego.

subidowa
23-02-2016, 03:32 PM
Yup u are right.... Some brothers here spoilt market and give them what they want and make it very disadvantage for those brothers who are not so well off. But nevertheless, I dun blame the rich brothers and you know this world isn't fair at all in the first place.

Trust gods??? I rather worship and trust my pocket full of money. Well if you know u can't get girls due to not rich enough, at least you know the root cause and u can start rectifying it by trying to earn more money. However, it is still better u avoid all these women since u know they are not after u rather ur money.

I am not rich but I still can afford to spend once in awhile. Thou pple think I'm like a carrot to the girls. But, trust me.... guys are not stupid, we know and we review how much does this pussy cost and worth it or not before spending.
I spend but I expect returns too. Even if i'm very very rich, I also use the same way to play girls. Just that maybe the amount become bigger but the quality of girls also become better.

Lately got a girl whom I'm trying to ask out so often but not successful yet. One day I asked again if she wanna go out with me, she said, ' I'm lazy and not intend to go out unless you wanna bring me go grab shoes.' I asked where is ur shoes, did u send for cleaning or repair???? She said not my shoes, I never said I send for cleaning or repair.

So from these kind of conversation, your guys should take hint liao. The girl isn't interested in me, she only wanna go out with me if I buy her the shoes. Actually, i'm asking her out for dinner and chill. The best thing about her is, she only mention about the shoes and no after program after that. That is what you get for SINGAPOREAN girls.

Come on, it is not that I can't afford the gift. But at least show or act you are interested la. If she at least say after the grabbing the shoes, we go for nice dinner and where can we hang out. I might already buy her already. Of course depending on the cost of the shoes. If it is very expensive, I expect sex too.... These are all no need say one ma. Wa liew, Pls la... I'm not trying to insult SG GIRLS. BUt if you want to be materialistic , please also be practical too...

NOTHING is free in this world and nobody owns anyone a living. Want to take must learn to give. Can't really stand this kind of girls. However, now we are still in the middle of bargaining. As I still feel, she is quite my cup of tea but not worth that kind of spending of getting nothing. So must reach a point of both satisfy the conditions and need quite some time, skills and luck.

However, if i'm really very rich, then it is easier, I will just buy her and shower her more still she gives herself. But it will indirectly jerk up the prices and spoilt the market rates as i'm sure there are much more better girls outside. Dun spend because u can spend. Must be wise and spend according to market rate. Sometimes it is not about getting the girl or not. It is also about the ROI too... Rich guys spend so much but getting this kind of quality. Yes, you win the war in getting into her pants but u lose so much more money that I hope you rather donate to the poor...... This is when you get the girl but feel like losing the war. In short satisfy the urge, dun satisfy the ego.

I do not mean to aim at SG girls but girls in general. However, i'm just highlighting that SG GIRLS show more of this kind of behaviour in comparison to girls from other countries from MY OWN EXPERIENCES.

For those pple who wanna flame me and said, I get all these because I am not gentlemen at all blah blah blah. I accept it and I tell u all yes. In fact most guys are like that and i'm just being honest. Let's cut the bullshit and acting ok. I'm a very practical person who only want to achieve my objective wasting minimum time. Those hypocrites acting gentlemen like ok spending nothing I expect nothing in return. Please ask deeper into urself is it true. If you are not so rich that these money mean nothing to you or you have so much time as you do not need to work but money still come in will u still feel no pain??? Or must the stakes be higher then will you all be truthful that you expect return after scarifying something.

sta1100
23-02-2016, 03:34 PM

YES, smae here all about $$$ no more love.

spluder101
23-02-2016, 03:47 PM
https://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/rich-men-hot-women-8.jpg?quality=80&strip=info&w=1182

parrotkid
23-02-2016, 04:14 PM
Women nowadays really cheap. I do not respect women who respect money only.

subidowa
23-02-2016, 04:17 PM

Brother they also do not respect pple with no money too. So the feeling is mutual lo... THus there are guys with so many girls and guys has no girls at all...

Bill Gates once said this, 'When you have money in hand,only you forget who are you .But when you do not have any money in your hand,the whole world forget who you are.'

winphenom
23-02-2016, 05:04 PM
Powerful words of wisdom and abosolutely true. Society is all about money. Cannot blame anyone as its an honest fact that without money, you are nothing except if you are happy and healthy. No money also means no talk and no almost everything in life. Not only girls as it works both ways as well. I also will gladly marry a very rich wife if possible.

doctrine
23-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Sidetrack a little. Is a wife who help to save money a good wife?

johntan68
23-02-2016, 05:23 PM

Issue is that money is the key security to woman. They feel secure when they have more money. Anyway, I'm facing the same problem as you... Marriage in a mess now.

parrotkid
23-02-2016, 05:45 PM
But they are spending more money and not having more money. To have more money, need to spend less money.

AAdam
23-02-2016, 06:33 PM
But they are spending more money and not having more money. To have more money, need to spend less money.

A wise man from far far away land once said:

The success of a man in Singapore is measured by the distance between its front door and it's front gate.

A successful man is defined as one who can earn more than his wife can spend.
A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

parrotkid
23-02-2016, 07:29 PM
If earning money is only for the women to spend and we spend none on ourselves then it is meaningless to earn that much.

subidowa
23-02-2016, 08:41 PM
Brother u still dun get the most important thing in life.

MONEY is never enough.... what do u mean by earning so much only for her to spend???

U should be aiming to earn that much until she also dunno what else to buy and u can fuck whoever u want, beat who ever u want and sue whoever u want cause u are too rich and untouchable. If u achieve this, u won't even be here at all cause what is a sex forum to u... U have no problem getting laid at all and have choices all over the world. Even if u encounter girls who won't do with u for money, with money u can do so many things and plots to make her do it. You will even think whatever we are discussing here is childish and bullshit.

The truth is with money, except reviving from dead or serious illness or injuries. There is nothing u can't do.

DO u think SNSD is hot????? DO u think MA YUN is hot????
For ur info he bought 4% of SM entertainment and official become their boss.
Do u think he stands a chance to laid them if he is not MA YUN based on his looks???? However, because he is MA YUN. I don't think he is buying SM just to laid them. In fact I don't think SNSD is good enough for him anymore. With his money, status and fame. There are many girls out there for him....

Look at how the true life is out there..... With money even MA YUN can be too good for SNSD

orangeproud
23-02-2016, 09:29 PM
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=axnJr9P5tck

Gemel
23-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Its wiser to be contented and have good health.

curious11
23-02-2016, 11:10 PM

Can't say i condone what you said and neither would i do what you do..but what you said up there is what i have come to realise in our world today..very saddening but it is as true as it gets..

parrotkid
23-02-2016, 11:49 PM
Sorry. I am realistic. I cannot become as Ma Yun.

tiffanytan
24-02-2016, 12:41 AM
It's sad that most guys think women are always materialistic.
There are still minority group of them that are not.. Really!!

Women have always been materialistic. Anything else is a fairy tale.

garlic
24-02-2016, 03:41 AM

If your first car is a toyota, then 10 years down the road, you decided to get an audi. Suddenly, people around you condemn you and say you are showoff and why spend so much money on a car etc and disgusted by it.... why not want lesser and get a motorbike or e-bike? How would you feel?

parrotkid
24-02-2016, 06:23 AM
I think that is not the right analogy.
The right one would be like, if you had initially bought a Toyota and your wife keep asking you to change to Audi, how would you feel? And having the Audi means you need to work longer hours. But the Toyota is enough to get you from point A to point B.

sammyboyfor
24-02-2016, 06:36 AM
If your first car is a toyota, then 10 years down the road, you decided to get an audi.

A Toyota is far better than an Audi. I should know I've owned both brands.

Johnbass
24-02-2016, 07:57 AM

You drive black Japanese car?
:D

ShaTauKokDog
24-02-2016, 12:08 PM
Zap free back and you faster cum and stirr shit again!:rolleyes:

FarkSerious
24-02-2016, 12:52 PM

Fark Serious?
:eek:

Johnbass
24-02-2016, 01:24 PM

You scold chaku ah?

PowerSeh
24-02-2016, 01:55 PM
You drive black Japanese car?

Oh my.
Have you locked your target on the forum owner?
I guess we have to expect the unexpected from you. :D

LindaSui
24-02-2016, 02:09 PM

Cannot blame, the forum is such been stereotyped. Lesser sex always disadvantage here.

Men always egoistic behind keyboard.

I assume we same sex.

squiggle
24-02-2016, 02:22 PM
In this world who doesn’t want to have a good life, more and latest. Whether for daily needs, wants and to show off? But of course not asking too over that beyond one ability, learn to spend within one means. If you were to marriage with a wrong girl, then it is your fault. If halfway she change then not really your fault. If you manage to find a girl that just want you, regardless what you have/don't have and who you are, then please treasure her well. If you don't intent to work hard/able to find good jobs, then best is to stay as single, don't later attach/marriage sure will invite you problems.

skyleon
24-02-2016, 04:38 PM
You can't blame the women for being realistic about wanting more money . It is their only source of financial freedom and security . I believe many women have seen how marriages fails because the husband cheat outside. Hence they are becoming more materialistic. Having a successful marriage life takes a lot of hardwork. Are you prepared for hardwork ?

subidowa
24-02-2016, 05:25 PM
So like I say it is true needs no true love....

Men need sex. If you all can afford it, just f whoever u all want as long as u all can provide the needs and wants of the wives. Women dun KPKB and threaten divorce etc. The husband is successful, willing to marry, feed the children and care for the needs. What else u all want. Be grateful already, there are many bastards outside with money and everything but dun want to marry. It is hard to survive alone in this world. Trust me, after divorced u all can try earning ur own money. Life is hard and difficult outside. If you all want the guy to be yandao, rich , caring and sibei listen to u??? If the guys possess all these qualities, might as well find someone outside better.

So Women in order to feel secure, please continue to find other men outside who can provide u what u want. There shouldn't be blame for having affair cause ur men can't provide it so they forced u all. So let's go fight for what u all WANT and carry on this fucked up world new order.

Wipedout
24-02-2016, 05:25 PM
You can't blame the women for being realistic about wanting more money . It is their only source of financial freedom and security .

Yah lah, after all women are not allowed to hold jobs and acquire assets...
oh wait nah it's just that you're a white knighting retard

Tailsman
24-02-2016, 08:30 PM
From another angle,

Most women just want all the money so that they can spend it using their emotions as they cannot use their brain to think how to spend it.

With last $100 to last the week before our pay day,
they still rather take taxi than bus;
they still rather buy that shoe on discount than save for it;
they still rather redeem the $5 voucher with minimum spending of $30 than let it expired today;
they still rather drink bottled plain water at home than boiled tap water;
they still rather buy beer to forget the $100 because its not their problem;

After our pay day,
they still rather buy new furniture than second hand in very good condition;
they still rather re-string their badminton racket by brand principle than any sport shop;
they still rather go overseas holiday than to stay at home watch movie;
they still rather buy a scanner than to use mobile phone camera;
they still rather buy a shoe for every sport or day than to share every other day;

Most women have shoe for work, shopping, weekend, sport, beach, swimming, hawker, running, gym, overseas, and etc.

Most men mostly have shoe for work, sports, slipper and boots (free from Army). End of list.

Most men hardly can fill a row in shoe cabinet, but for most women one cabinet is not enough.

So go home and count the shoes of the woman at home.

Women still think with their heart even with money and men think with their (small) head to save for piaks.

hugs
24-02-2016, 08:44 PM
From another angle,

Most women just want all the money so that they can spend it using their emotions as they cannot use their brain to think how to spend it.

they still rather redeem the $5 voucher with minimum spending of $30 than let it expired today;

After our pay day,
they still rather re-string their badminton racket by brand principle than any sport shop;
they still rather buy a shoe for every sport or day than to share every other day;

Most women have shoe for work, shopping, weekend, sport, beach, swimming, hawker, running, gym, overseas, and etc.

Most men mostly have shoe for work, sports, slipper and boots (free from Army). End of list.

Most men hardly can fill a row in shoe cabinet, but for most women one cabinet is not enough.

Women still think with their heart even with money and men think with their (small) head to save for piaks.

or from another point of view, Most women just want all the money so that they can spend it using their emotions as they cannot get their emotions satisfied from men. :rolleyes:

subidowa
24-02-2016, 08:53 PM
So can men and women just fuck and forget about it. It is just sex rite????

LOOL..... The debate is going to last forver, the end is still the same.

FOr the kind of sex u are getting is it worth the ROR compare to what u invest.

Save the troubles and talking just fuck and forget it.

hugs
24-02-2016, 08:54 PM
So can men and women just fuck and forget about it. It is just sex rite????

LOOL..... The debate is going to last forver, the end is still the same.

FOr the kind of sex u are getting is it worth the ROR compare to what u invest.

Save the troubles and talking just fuck and forget it.

no need to forget, just fuck:D

Tailsman
24-02-2016, 09:09 PM
forget fuck where? :confused:

joncheong
24-02-2016, 09:21 PM
money makes the world go round...work harder to attract more girls? what can we guys achieve if we just critisize girls to be materialistic...if all we do is complain, how is the human race going to improve? if there is no stress, how will there be improvements? :confused:

hugs
24-02-2016, 09:38 PM
money makes the world go round...work harder to attract more girls? what can we guys achieve if we just critisize girls to be materialistic...if all we do is complain, how is the human race going to improve? if there is no stress, how will there be improvements? :confused:

two thumbs up:p

AAdam
24-02-2016, 09:56 PM
Food for thoughts and it's implication:

女儿要富养,男孩要穷养。

男人没实力,才会觉女人现实。
女人没魅力,才会觉得男人花心。

joncheong
24-02-2016, 09:58 PM
a boy cries when he want a toy but can't get, a man go work hard for it...even if need to take up second job....

unsung80
24-02-2016, 10:24 PM

Minority group is a very small sum though.. so which category do you belong to? :D

porscheclub
24-02-2016, 11:04 PM
Let's be realistic here. Money is important & having a lot of money assures financial freedom; offering security so you cannot blame both sexes.

Which guy doesn't want a swanky sports car and a live like a prince?

The key is to find contentment so you need to find a spouse who has the same vision as you & better if she or he is a saver and you splurge :D

On the other end. If you live in a harsh environment then a loaf of fresh bread will bring a lot of happiness for the family. So, money is an evil thing.

MayMassage
24-02-2016, 11:55 PM
Hi the whole world - especially women be it your GF, wife or your ML all focus on making money.

When you are at home wife bugs you for making money, When you are at a SPA the ML is focusing on milking your money. The MLs are getting worse and they now how to milk you of everything. The SPA is used as their marketing place. They join some SPA and get customers by teasing them and then they make the customers go after them to hotels or other places and milk them more and more. That is why if you see the MLs in SPA work like part time. Some SPA bosses also know this and make use of this and don't pay them for the time they work.

The world is getting very materialistic. We are always the suckers., but being sucked..............

subidowa
25-02-2016, 03:21 AM
The world suxs deep deep.... The invention of Internet/Smart phone/ news/ planes make the world become smaller and news travel faster.

Last time the world is also as fucked up. However, they are not exposed to so much infrastructures thus at least they are more hypocrites. The guys in the past only think in their heads but dun dare to do. They dunno what is happening at the other side of the world. So they dunno if what they do is correct or not correct. They dun dare to say out and thus, all the evil lies hidden.

Nowadays, simi lan Jiao also kanna stomp....go into the internet. They like promoting evil at an accelerated speed. Last time having affair must be drowned. Nowadays, knn so many affairs news.... what is an affair man. So many rich pple so bastard why I need to donate money for pple??? Monkeys see monkeys do. We make the world become very very jialat. Yes I know I am very jialat. However, there are more pple more jialat lo... so I dun care, at least i'm not the worst. THis is the new fucked up new world order.

hugs
25-02-2016, 07:10 AM
@maymassage and @subidowa, i find this thread interesting becos of the many points of view contributed, especially by both bros mentioned.

If the world has always been sucking and sucker, why not limit yourself once in awhile? To clear your mind from being obsess with getting suck? Yes there are more options to porn but i still dont watch porn. Yes there are options for bisexual fl and male fl but i dont engage that service. Yes there are more sex shop available but i never own any sex toy. It is a matter of choice. I can also say there are gym everywhere but do you sign up? It only cost the price of one bonk.

maxman
25-02-2016, 10:26 AM
From another angle,

After our pay day,

Well said.

I would add on that men are generally rational when making decisions whereas women are more emotional when making decisions. What men think is very straight-forward to analyse and decide, women do not think, or perhaps feel, it the same way. Sometimes men think women are impossibly unreasonable, and it is simply because women do not see/feel in the same way as men. It is like a different operating system that cannot compute. (Hint: the book "Men are from Mars. Women are from Venus" by John Gray.) This is why men do not easily and always understand women and the vice versa is also true. And yes, it can be very frustrating.

I would also add to the scenario that with the last $100 note to last a week before pay day, a man can easily realize the sadness of living it tough (eating grass). This is rational. However, with the same last $100 to last a week before pay day, a woman seeing a handbag on sale may have a different realization. I am guessing she wants the happiness of getting the handbag on sale and earning the envy of her girlfriends. This is of course not rational, simply emotional. You can also say, in this case as it often is, that the woman does not have good forward sight to see the future suffering by spending the last $100.

I am no expert, but I also think that many women today, usually the younger ones, have too much of a princess syndrome which contributes to the problem in their adult life. (The princess syndrome is a known and rising problem among child raising in modern times. Google it.) These young women's thoughts are often unrealistic and sometimes even delusional. As the Chinese saying goes, they "can eat soft but cannot eat hard". You almost, or surely, have to lie to them with sweet bullshit so that they will not break down and cry when told the bitter truth. There are children who become distressed and cry when told Santa Claus is a fake story. They cannot handle the truth. (Hint: the movie A Few Good Men.)

http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac269/maxman6969/you-cant-handle-the-truth.gif (http://s906.photobucket.com/user/maxman6969/media/you-cant-handle-the-truth.gif.html)

If any man is to date and couple with a woman, I would say it is very important to observe her for this princess syndrome. The princess syndrome is very difficult to live with, to say the least, or really truly very impossible to live with. Marrying a woman like that is like marrying someone with delusions and is going to drive you insane.

subidowa
25-02-2016, 11:55 AM
Actually I sort of like this modern world too...At least it makes getting sex easier. Much more easier and acceptable than in the past. All I have to do is to spend money. I am serious. Imagine last time if u bedded pple wives, gfs or having ONS. Do you think you will feel alright? You will be scared as you dunno how the public is gonna deal with you if they found out. U dunno if the police is gonna punish u, how ur parents going to scold and ur reputation will cui etc.

Nowadays, with so much information about affairs and adultery. PPle think it is normal or just a matter of time before the wives or gfs have an affair. Going clubbing also with the aim to ONS. It has become normal to f girls as long as they are agreeable. Even police also bo chup if the husband go and report the wife has an affair. Show proof first. So nowadays it has become so evil so fucked up but i'm enjoying it. HAHAHA.

Like I say liao, everything is about ROR (refer to my previous posts). It is ok for the modern girls to feel like a princess. She can want everything she see other pple have on the internet (hermes, nice cars, nice houses). Other pple have why she cannot have. However, she also must be practical when receiving these gifts. Please be practical, guys do not give for nothing. Prepared to offer sex in return.

I love princesses who only want to live within the rich. It makes bedding them more straight forward and more exclusive. However, it becomes a problem if she only want gifts dun give sex. I am ok with girls being materialistic but I expect them to be practical too. That is all I ask only.

So please girls,, carry on be materialistic and practical too. So guys like us can have excuses to fuck u all easily and without guilt to ur husbands or bfs. After all we gave u all gifts already rite? We didi nothing wrong. It is just a transaction. Who do not really care about how the husbands or the bfs feel cause they are also not in this deal. LOL!!!

tiffanytan
25-02-2016, 11:09 PM
Cannot blame, the forum is such been stereotyped. Lesser sex always disadvantage here.

Men always egoistic behind keyboard.

I assume we same sex.

Yup. we same gender..

Dunno if the guys are open to hear stories from our sides..

parrotkid
25-02-2016, 11:47 PM
Do share more about what you gals feel?
If a guy spends money on you, do you feel obligated to sleep with him even if you know he is not going to be your hubby?

subidowa
26-02-2016, 12:01 AM
No No parrot lao ge... Dun get me wrong...

When I said I spent on girls doesn't mean that she must sleep with me. I only want her to appreciate me only. DO not necessary means need to sleep with me.

Yes I admit, when I spend on her, I wanna bed her. It is written all over my face. But I also wont say that in front of her. I will hint or i will go the extra miles to make her feel that she should reward me or really want me and love to have sex with me. If just because i spend on her and she go bed with me i might as well go find prostitutes. Why go thru all the troubles. I want to satisfy my urge and me ego too....

However, playing this game is very risky, just like walking on a thin thread. You never know the girl is carroting u or you haven't done enough. As time goes by you will know anyway. Just that girls, please dun take things for granted. Yes we can spend on u but ultimately i tell u we also want sex de. We won't force you all for it but dun treat us as carrot.

You know something, actually when i wanna bed a girl i will spend on her. If she realises and feel that no way she is hell not interested in me and tell me upfront that you dun need to buy me this Kate Spade you know. You are not my type dun waste time and your money. We can be just friends. Usually at this point of time they will expect us to back off and keep the money too...

However, because i feel appreciated and that she is honest telling me and not trying to carrot me. I bought her a Chanel instead plus travel trip to show my appreciation that she really treat me as friend. Sometimes, it is not the sex we want, we just want to feel my money is worth the spending. However, i dunno why after i know that i have no chance at all and only wanted her as a good friend. During the trip, she gave me one of the best sex and never ask me for gifts anymore. I dunno in this case is it still money that make it possible or because i have melt her heart that spending on her isn't just sex. HMMMM..

tiffanytan
26-02-2016, 12:06 AM
Food for thoughts and it's implication:

女儿要富养,男孩要穷养。

男人没实力,才会觉女人现实。
女人没魅力,才会觉得男人花心。

a boy cries when he want a toy but can't get, a man go work hard for it...even if need to take up second job....

We need more these type of guys..

iloveu4ever
26-02-2016, 01:20 AM
TS, what fucked up thing you talking about?? Of course there is true love....the love for money....the more money you give them, the wider theirs would spread, and the deeper they will suck your dicks :D

notyourbabe
26-02-2016, 02:46 AM
Please lah.

LIKE AS IF YOU MEN ONLY WANT TRUE LOVE. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

If you are the kind of man who only go after girls for whats between their legs, then dont kaopeh and bitch about girls who only want whats inside your wallet. :)

I have dated several men for years and years and never asked him for a cent nor expensive gifts. End up? I got cheated on and treated like crap. So I'll take the cash, thanks v much.

Not ALL men are assholes, and certainly not ALL women are gold diggers. Dont swipe the whole boatload of people with one stick alright?

SoixanteNeuf
26-02-2016, 04:27 AM
Yup. we same gender..

Sure why not :D

ExBros
26-02-2016, 07:32 AM
Actually I sort of like this modern world too...At least it makes getting sex easier. Much more easier and acceptable than in the past. All I have to do is to spend money. I am serious. Imagine last time if u bedded pple wives, gfs or having ONS. Do you think you will feel alright? You will be scared as you dunno how the public is gonna deal with you if they found out. U dunno if the police is gonna punish u, how ur parents going to scold and ur reputation will cui etc.

I love princesses who only want to live within the rich. It makes bedding them more straight forward and more exclusive. However, it becomes a problem if she only want gifts dun give sex. I am ok with girls being materialistic but I expect them to be practical too. That is all I ask only.

So please girls,, carry on be materialistic and practical too. So guys like us can have excuses to fuck u all easily and without guilt to ur husbands or bfs. After all we gave u all gifts already rite? We didi nothing wrong. It is just a transaction. Who do not really care about how the husbands or the bfs feel cause they are also not in this deal. LOL!!!

I don't quite agree w u

ExBros
26-02-2016, 07:35 AM
Yup. we same gender..

Luv to hear ur POV

Wipedout
26-02-2016, 08:44 AM
Funny to see so many outraged females.
You all can ask them all you like, but in the end there's always a big discrepancy between what a woman says and what she does. Women are emotional, everything is based on feelings for them, and feelings change all the time.

ExBros
26-02-2016, 08:56 AM
Please lah.

LIKE AS IF YOU MEN ONLY WANT TRUE LOVE. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Not ALL men are assholes, and certainly not ALL women are gold diggers. Dont swipe the whole boatload of people with one stick alright?

Agree, in fact it's not just about men are this and women are that... It all boils down to us being humans...

And being humans, we dun really know what we want...

And at different point of our lives, we are affected by what's happening around us, we change, and do different things from what we say...

Our needs and wants change, we react and reflect back based on what society places on our platter...

Not ALL men want just what's between woman's legs and not ALL woman want materialistic things...

Just some of it some of the times and loads of others at other times, including love and affection, but being at the right place at the right time counts too...

notyourbabe
26-02-2016, 01:32 PM
Funny to see so many outraged females.
You all can ask them all you like, but in the end there's always a big discrepancy between what a woman says and what she does. Women are emotional, everything is based on feelings for them, and feelings change all the time.

Of course as a woman, I feel outraged when we girls got our feelings cheated by so many men who only wanted sex, and yet see so many comments by men calling us gold diggers.

Like if as there is no discrepancies between what men say and what men do. Go fuck yourself.

notyourbabe
26-02-2016, 02:18 PM
Bloody ironic to see a thread like this on a purely SEX oriented forum where men gather to find cheap/ free fucks and talk about sex, nothing but sex.

No where in this forum, or any other forum, can u find a thread where men discuss about how to win a girl's heart, or how to surprise gf/ wife, how to be a good husband/ bf etc. ZILCH.

All men ever talk about is SEX.

So maybe do some soul searching before you men bitch about women being "gold diggers". :)

hugs
26-02-2016, 02:27 PM
Bloody ironic to see a thread like this on a purely SEX oriented forum where men gather to find cheap/ free fucks and talk about sex, nothing but sex.

No where in this forum, or any other forum, can u find a thread where men discuss about how to win a girl's heart, or how to surprise gf/ wife, how to be a good husband/ bf etc. ZILCH.

So maybe do some soul searching before you men bitch about women being "gold diggers". :)

wow this is what i called a hot babe who speaks her mind. more of you in sbf plss i love this new blood:)

subidowa
26-02-2016, 02:29 PM
I say already.... No need to debate anymore just fuck and dun forget (advise by hugs).

It is ok to be materialistic and it is also ok to be not materialistic. It is ur choice ma why bother. If the guy is generous not necessary rich he will not find u materialistic if he is rich but stingy he will find u after his money only. Then it becomes the ironic part. Women want to choose someone generous but not rich thus unsure of the future or someone rich where future is secure but u know u won't enjoy much with him.

So I say liao, materialistic or not is up to individual why bother so much. Things and situations change all the time. Just fuck and enjoy while u can. YOLO.......

Wipedout
26-02-2016, 02:38 PM

Men are consistent and only need 2-3 things. Women are fickle and want 20-30 things, hence men only wanting sex whereas already in one sentence the man is expected to perform complex manoeuvres such as winning a girl's heart, coming up with surprises, and being a 'good partner'(a wondefully ambiguous term that can mean anything).

Men are simple and easily satisfied, yet women these days can't even manage it, so why keep blaming men.

hugs
26-02-2016, 02:51 PM
forget fuck where? :confused:

forgot fuck where?? how can? the fun is in the details:D

Evelynnnnnn
26-02-2016, 03:27 PM
Hey, the guy stereotyping females and having sex only in his head and nothing else? Hope you get cancer.

Wipedout
26-02-2016, 04:10 PM
Hey, the guy stereotyping females and having sex only in his head and nothing else? Hope you get cancer.

lol typical female response, wah wah I'm not like other women you're stereotyping, then being unable to back it up with any form of logic or reasoning using personal insults as a first resort.

hope your family doesn't suffer bad karma and get cancer since it seems you are very free wishing evil on other people

hugs
26-02-2016, 04:18 PM
Okok lets cut the cursing out of discussion, no matter how heated:o

subidowa
26-02-2016, 04:30 PM
lol typical female response, wah wah I'm not like other women you're stereotyping, then being unable to back it up with any form of logic or reasoning using personal insults as a first resort.

hope your family doesn't suffer bad karma and get cancer since it seems you are very free wishing evil on other people

Bro ..... dun lose ur cool. Need to teach u a thing or not. Even if deep down u confirm girls are materialistic and so on. Do not show it on the surface la. The more u argue the more u are pushing the ladies away. What will u gain in the end even if u win the argument. No FUCK lo.... and wasting time and energy.

If you deed that u are correct then no need to show or proof that u are correct. The more u argue the more wrong u are. Those CCB hypocrites will prey on ur stupidity and try to act gentlemen save ladies come and say u this and that. Even if they also feel u are correct but they need to do this in order to use u and push u to hell and get in between the ladies pants themselves. Nowadays no more brother take care brother liao. They sacrifice u at all cost to achieve a FUCK. Not like me so good telling u this now.

So the conclusion is be hypocrite and act hypocrite too. Let the girls win, you must know that a guy can never win a girl in argument. A win is an invitation to the next one. Just act lose and make them happy then work ur way up their pants. Once u hit the bull eye. U can then turn table and flip roti prata.

Wipedout
26-02-2016, 04:54 PM
^
Bro you are right, if I had points I will surely give you.
For me if no integrity then no point. You can lie to other people but not yourself.

notyourbabe
26-02-2016, 08:15 PM
Men are consistent and only need 2-3 things. Women are fickle and want 20-30 things, hence men only wanting sex whereas already in one sentence the man is expected to perform complex manoeuvres such as winning a girl's heart, coming up with surprises, and being a 'good partner'(a wondefully ambiguous term that can mean anything).

Men are simple and easily satisfied, yet women these days can't even manage it, so why keep blaming men.

Dude. Are you even for real? Lol. You're trying to justify the desires of men with such a weak ass argument. Weaker than your erection, lol. Yes men are so simple, easily satisfied and only want sex.... with many many many different women. And they will resort to cheating, lying, scamming girls.... to get the sex. Whats your defense now?

Women are simple and easily satisfied what. We just want money. :)

Let me guess, you must be single as fuck. No woman will want to date a dip shit like you given this kind of mentality, where winning a girl's heart and being a good partner can be considered "complex maneuvers". Its not that difficult to be a good bf, its just that most guys these days are lazy and CMI. Even sending girls home is considered like major effort. Most ladies will agree with me.

Stay home and masturbate lor. Do us all a favor and dont date pls. I rather be single my whole life than date a guy like u. Not even gonna call u a "man" cos you dont sound like one. Bye!

notyourbabe
26-02-2016, 08:24 PM
Bro ..... dun lose ur cool. Need to teach u a thing or not. Even if deep down u confirm girls are materialistic and so on. Do not show it on the surface la. The more u argue the more u are pushing the ladies away. What will u gain in the end even if u win the argument. No FUCK lo.... and wasting time and energy.

If you deed that u are correct then no need to show or proof that u are correct. The more u argue the more wrong u are. Those CCB hypocrites will prey on ur stupidity and try to act gentlemen save ladies come and say u this and that. Even if they also feel u are correct but they need to do this in order to use u and push u to hell and get in between the ladies pants themselves. Nowadays no more brother take care brother liao. They sacrifice u at all cost to achieve a FUCK. Not like me so good telling u this now.

So the conclusion is be hypocrite and act hypocrite too. Let the girls win, you must know that a guy can never win a girl in argument. A win is an invitation to the next one. Just act lose and make them happy then work ur way up their pants. Once u hit the bull eye. U can then turn table and flip roti prata.

Much thanks to all the guys here who are proving themselves to be assholes who only go after women for sex, and nothing else. SBF: a place where all the true colors come out, the wolves shed their sheep's clothing and reveal themselves.

THANK YOU all so much for the enlightenment!!!

Now I know I should never ever waste my time trying to win a man's heart or go for love, when men only want to fuck. After they get what they want (sex, what else??), they will lose interest and move on to next target. I used to wonder if maybe I am too cynical but now so many of you double triple confirm it for me. "Lets just fuck them and dump them". Lol. Losers. You do realize all these are backfiring on you all, right?

TheWanker
26-02-2016, 08:32 PM
Dude. Are you even for real? Lol. You're trying to justify the desires of men with such a weak ass argument. Weaker than your erection, lol. Yes men are so simple, easily satisfied and only want sex.... with many many many different women. And they will resort to cheating, lying, scamming girls.... to get the sex. Whats your defense now?

Let me guess, you must be single as fuck. No woman will want to date a dip shit like you given this kind of mentality, where winning a girl's heart and being a good partner can be considered "complex maneuvers". Its not that difficult to be a good bf, its just that most guys these days are lazy and CMI. Even sending girls home is considered like major effort. Most ladies will agree with me.

Stay home and masturbate lor. Do us all a favor and dont date pls. I rather be single my whole life than date a guy like u. Not even gonna call u a "man" cos you dont sound like one. Bye!

Much thanks to all the guys here who are proving themselves to be assholes who only go after women for sex, and nothing else. SBF: a place where all the true colors come out, the wolves shed their sheep's clothing and reveal themselves.

Now I know I should never ever waste my time trying to win a man's heart or go for love, when men only want to fuck. After they get what they want (sex, what else??), they will lose interest and move on to next target. I used to wonder if maybe I am too cynical but now so many of you double triple confirm it for me. "Lets just fuck them and dump them". Lol. Losers. You do realize all these are backfiring on you all, right?

Why so bitter? Just bcos u got the wrong end of the deal or a few answers that doesn't suit your thinking n all men are bad? Lol.

notyourbabe
26-02-2016, 08:47 PM
Why so bitter? Just bcos u got the wrong end of the deal or a few answers that doesn't suit your thinking n all men are bad? Lol.

Women cannot speak up or call out on your BS, we get called "bitter"? Go fuck yourself, wanker.

If I am not right, why is there even a SEX forum like this where so many men congregate to discuss about sex and find women to fuck?

Is there a gold digger forum somewhere where women congregate to talk about money and go into deep discussions on how to milk money from men, how to dig for gold etc? I dont think so? :)

Nato17
26-02-2016, 08:48 PM

I am quite surprised you say a Toyota is better than an Audi. I used to have change a lot of cars and I find that I am more inclined towards continental cars in general. But then again, because I was switching cars every few months, I seldom had to deal with servicing of cars. So that maybe where you and I differ.

Nato17
26-02-2016, 08:53 PM

Sorry. But it is attitude like yours, which makes SG girls un-dateable! Fuck, I would not want someone who is as fucking headstrong as you? Like any business venture, or at the poker tables, you, yourself have already proven that you can be nasty by just swearing etc. And that is to an unknown public. That is your image is already like fucked like that. If got bad times, your attitude towards any man will be worse. I pray for your future or current SO. Period

I don't want to fucking go home to someone who will fucking answer back.

One problem, when women were less highly educated and depended on their husbands, they were more manageable and marriages were easier.

notyourbabe
26-02-2016, 08:58 PM
Sorry. But it is attitude like yours, which makes SG girls un-dateable! Fuck, who wants someone who is fucking headstrong? I don't want to fucking go home to someone who will fucking answer back.

One problem, when women were less highly educated and depended on their husbands, they were more manageable and marriages were easier.

Go back to the 1950s where you belong.

You're yet another misogynistic pig who cannot handle any woman who has a brain and dares to voice out her opinion. A woman can only open her mouth if she is sucking your cock?? Go fuck a door mat then. Confirm no answer back. Who the fuck do you think you are? Lol. Joke!

Btw, women are not made to be "manageable". Yet another fucking lanjiao here proving to me that MOST men are indeed cheebai assholes. Thanks!

TheWanker
26-02-2016, 08:59 PM
Women cannot speak up or call out on your BS, we get called "bitter"? Go fuck yourself, wanker.

If I am not right, why is there even a SEX forum like this where so many men congregate to discuss about sex and find women to fuck?

Is there a gold digger forum somewhere where women congregate to talk about money and go into deep discussions on how to milk money from men, how to dig for gold etc? I dont think so? :)

Lol, no wonder ur guy cant wait to have his dick in another pussy cos ur attitude sure sucks! Lol.

You can go to orgies/sugar babe section and name ur terms n talk abt how much u wanna milk frm the men.

subidowa
26-02-2016, 09:00 PM

Hey sister dun be too angry. First of all I say u win ok....

Next I'm just trying to tell u the truth about this guy and gal thing in this world. Seriously, dun think too highly of guys. We are bastards and very weak in mind. Very easily we will sway and be tempted by a chiobu..... So u can pretend to win our heart, pretend to be nice to us but deep down u must prepared for the unexpected too..... I tell u nowadays affairs are common. Maybe even 100%. Affairs might not be having a mistress, can be a fling or even go prostituting. As long as he fuck other girls is already consider an affair to u girls right? For me I feel as long as he dun bring home and take care of u can already. Dun be too strict with guys learn to accept and forgive. Cause u think la, u still win that random girl a lot as in u still have a title as a wife, a family and a father to ur children. Once a guy go outside fuck random girl done is done already. Why destroy everything for something u can't change rite?

HEHEHEHE NOW I teach u.... u can go have affair too..... As long as dun get caught lo..... More exciting. Nowadays even if u get caught and that guy is also having affair. It is a fair game la.... No longer like last time guy can have many wives while married girl cannot fuck another guy. So let's just be honest to ourselves and fuck all the best to the max.....

A smart woman is one that is able to be wise enough to endure the unendurable for the family. Save the situation and make the best decision. I emphasis on true needs again. We all need to be together, we all need to be peaceful while settling our lust. If anything the wife also KPKB then I tell u the guy will no longer need to be in such a situation anymore. End up once he decided his mind he will dump u.

I guess sister, u still dunnno how to play with the mentality of guys rite? That bitch that u are trying to catch must be preying on ur weakness to get ur guy.

Nato17
26-02-2016, 09:03 PM

You're yet another misogynistic pig who cannot handle any woman who has a brain and dares to voice out her opinion. A woman can only open her mouth if she is sucking your cock?? Go fuck a door mat then. Confirm no answer back. Who the fuck do you think you are? Lol. Joke!

You seem to associate daring to voice an opinion to someone who has a brain. Prove that!

All you have shown so far is that you will argue with even strangers. And I am supposed to respect you for that? For fuck sake, I am not someone who is trying to get into your pants. I am calling it as it is! And that your attitude is one reason I never date SG Girls.

Nato17
26-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Lol, no wonder ur guy cant wait to have his dick in another pussy cos ur attitude sure sucks! Lol.

You can go to orgies/sugar babe section and name ur terms n talk abt how much u wanna milk frm the men.

See! Another person just concurred with me that her attitude sucks big time. I mean if I am your fucking boss, I will just give you a glass ceiling that is all. Who the fuck does this woman think she is anyway!

notyourbabe
26-02-2016, 09:07 PM
You seem to associate daring to voice an opinion to someone who has a brain. Prove that!

All you have shown so far is that you will argue with even strangers. And I am supposed to respect you for that? For fuck sake, I am not someone who is trying to get into your pants. I am calling it as it is! And that your attitude is one reason I never date SG Girls.

Blah blah blah whatever. Takes two hands to clap? You're also arguing with a stranger, no? :rolleyes: Go for the dumb cock Vetnamese chicks who cannot even speak English. They only open mouth when your cock is out. Perfect for you!!

Your attitude is the reason why I would never date men for love. :)

subidowa
26-02-2016, 09:07 PM
Sorry. But it is attitude like yours, which makes SG girls un-dateable! Fuck, I would not want someone who is as fucking headstrong as you? Like any business venture, or at the poker tables, you, yourself have already proven that you can be nasty by just swearing etc. And that is to an unknown public. That is your image is already like fucked like that. If got bad times, your attitude towards any man will be worse. I pray for your future or current SO. Period

I don't want to fucking go home to someone who will fucking answer back.

Brother.... u just highlighted notyourbabe sister weakness... She do not understand what we guys need..... We appreciate smart ladies.... But really really.... a smart lady is one that dun talk so much in front of others but strictly to her man when no others around. All guys want face one ma. Especially if u protrude to be one so strong headed, the guys will be very irritated by u too...

I swear I didn't read the last three posts when notyourbabe sister typed her reply. See, I can already foresee all these counter backs by the brothers here. Those three posting just showed that u really do not understand guys.

Nato17
26-02-2016, 09:11 PM

Btw, women are not made to be "manageable". Yet another fucking lanjiao here proving to me that MOST men are indeed cheebai assholes. Thanks!

People are all managed! The government manages both genders. Your company manages its employees and so forth. So women are not made to be "manageable"? You are who that you are not managed?

And even if I "fuck a door mat" it would be better than fucking having to live with someone like you! I really pity whoever is your Significant Other. How to tahan you I also cannot imagine.

notyourbabe
26-02-2016, 09:15 PM
Like I said.... The wolves in here reveal their true colors, cos they are hiding behind a computer and only dare to reveal their true self cos of anonymity. Typical. :)

Yet whenever guys try to find their way into girls' panties, they can act damn sweet and nice. Disgusting. :rolleyes:

Nato17
26-02-2016, 09:17 PM
Blah blah blah whatever. Takes two hands to clap? You're also arguing with a stranger, no? :rolleyes: Go for the dumb cock Vetnamese chicks who cannot even speak English. They only open mouth when your cock is out. Perfect for you!!

Your attitude is the reason why I would never date men for love. :)

Look notyourbabe. It has been pointed out by not myself but by at least two others within a short span of time that you have a pure attitude problem. You may not want to admit it, but it is clear. One person points it out maybe you might say I am wrong. But when others agree then definitely shouldn't you be taking stock?

In the Army or in life, you know when to shut up. Basically, you not knowing when to shut up is a huge problem. And let me point out this. If any man was a potential suitor to you and saw how you reply, I think they would run for the hills. How the fuck can they not. I would even venture to take a poll how many people can imagine living with you!

notyourbabe
26-02-2016, 09:19 PM
Look notyourbabe. It has been pointed out by not myself but by at least two others within a short span of time that you have a pure attitude problem. You may not want to admit it, but it is clear. One person points it out maybe you might say I am wrong. But when others agree then definitely shouldn't you be taking stock?

In the Army or in life, you know when to shut up. Basically, you not knowing when to shut up is a huge problem. And let me point out this. If any man was a potential suitor to you and saw how you reply, I think they would run for the hills. How the fuck can they not. I would even venture to take a poll how many people can imagine living with you!

Then why dont YOU shut up? Cos you own a penis, you should not have to shut up?? God, I feel sorry for your wife or future wife. She's gonna get beaten up or treated like shit just for talking. This is why we need Women's Charter to protect us. Men are fucking cunts.

Its Friday evening and you're on SBF arguing with a "bitch". Looks like you have nothing better to do? Maybe try being a better man so you wont need to come online to bash and attack a woman you dont even know.

Btw, just because 2 or 3 other people "agree" with you doesnt mean you are right?? Dumb ass. You know how many people support Donald Trump? Lol.

Nato17
26-02-2016, 09:26 PM
Then why dont YOU shut up? Cos you own a penis, you should not have to shut up??

God, I feel sorry for your wife or future wife. She's gonna get beaten up or treated like shit just for talking. This is why we need Women's Charter to protect us. Men are fucking cunts.

Without any doubt that notyourbabe has no EQ nor any fricking sense.

Guys. Let us imagine what will happen if notyourbabe is your wife.

Woo her. Must submit to her wishes.
Marry her afterwards, she expect you to pay and pay. Go home if you get into an arguement with her, would you even tahan it? According to her, she has brains and not afraid to speak out. So basically this is the type of wife you would be marrying. Would you marry her?

And some more if cannot, she got Women's Charter behind her. This type of lady if you marry, what will your life be?

Nato17
26-02-2016, 09:29 PM
Then why dont YOU shut up? Cos you own a penis, you should not have to shut up?? God, I feel sorry for your wife or future wife. She's gonna get beaten up or treated like shit just for talking. This is why we need Women's Charter to protect us. Men are fucking cunts.

Its Friday evening and you're on SBF arguing with a "bitch". Looks like you have nothing better to do? Maybe try being a better man so you wont need to come online to bash and attack a woman you dont even know.

Btw, just because 2 or 3 other people "agree" with you doesnt mean you are right?? Dumb ass. You know how many people support Donald Trump? Lol.

I am NOT talking about supporting me. I am pointing out you have a flaw. A character flaw. Which is being shown through clearly.

Btw, just because it is a Friday evening you mean I cannot be surfing the net? Jeez. I have my own likes and dislikes. Does it mean I must be out partying? Gosh!

Nato17
26-02-2016, 09:45 PM
wow this is what i called a hot babe who speaks her mind. more of you in sbf plss i love this new blood:)

Having brains and being outspoken is not the same thing.

I am sure you have people who you work with who are outspoken! Do you really think that is an asset?

According to her, demure is a character flaw and being assertive is an asset.

Enough said. My two cents worth. Would you consider this female a put off or someone who turns you off?

3Dragon
26-02-2016, 10:02 PM
And some more if cannot, she got Women's Charter behind her. This type of lady if you marry, what will your life be?

Many marry this type. That's why end up in SBF to look for other lobangs.

Nato17
26-02-2016, 10:14 PM

Other people hide this portion before marriage. Whereas this woman thinks it is an asset to be loud spoken and also it is called having a brain. The only thing I would say is "empty vessels" make the most noise and she doesn't have the cow sense to understand she is potraying herself as unmarriageable.

SoixanteNiuf
26-02-2016, 10:58 PM
Yup. we same gender..

Sure, why not? :)

hugs
26-02-2016, 11:06 PM
Having brains and being outspoken is not the same thing.

I am sure you have people who you work with who are outspoken! Do you really think that is an asset?

According to her, demure is a character flaw and being assertive is an asset.

Enough said. My two cents worth. Would you consider this female a put off or someone who turns you off?
my honest opinion? i love her:p and look at it this way, why not show me how man manage woman by managing her instead of saying who has brain or who doesn't? outspoken isn't a character flaw right? we must embrace ppl who are different from us:) and by the way i like 'wipedout' too, he is also outspoken.

TheWanker
26-02-2016, 11:19 PM
I am NOT talking about supporting me. I am pointing out you have a flaw. A character flaw. Which is being shown through clearly.

Btw, just because it is a Friday evening you mean I cannot be surfing the net? Jeez. I have my own likes and dislikes. Does it mean I must be out partying? Gosh!

Bro, no need to waste ur time on such an obnoxious cunt. Tis type either marry n divorce or marry n wun be happy wan or die unmarried. No point reply to her ramblings. She be contented stuffing her own fingers into her cunt for the rest of her life. Cfrm lanchiao bin buay kua wan... pui chee also like to kpkb think the world owe her one.

winphenom
26-02-2016, 11:26 PM
I think everyone ought to calm down and realise this is a forum for discussion. Its not a name calling, accusing nor a curse and swear at others kind of enimosity to express at fellow members.
Lets analyse and look carefully around us, both male and female. Its a world where both sexes does and think exactly the same things, albeit more or less in numbers. Women are materialistic and love money and are flirty and sleep around too for their own obvious reasons. Likewise, men does exactly the same things too for their own reasons. Love of money and sex is not confined to one species of humans only.
FACT OF LIFE: EVERYONE LOVES MONEY, IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. Be honest and truthful to ourselves. Unless you are some saint.
Just my opinion and hope we stop all these harsh words used. Cheers

subidowa
26-02-2016, 11:31 PM
Stop the quarrel and make love....

I'm making love soon...HOPEFULLY>.......

hugs
26-02-2016, 11:54 PM
Stop the quarrel and make love....

I'm making love soon...HOPEFULLY>.......

too much information! but more pls haha:D

Nato17
27-02-2016, 12:37 AM
my honest opinion? i love her:p and look at it this way, why not show me how man manage woman by managing her instead of saying who has brain or who doesn't? outspoken isn't a character flaw right? we must embrace ppl who are different from us:) and by the way i like 'wipedout' too, he is also outspoken.

Outspoken is definitely not a character flaw, that I can agree with you. But in this context, she definitely has a character flaw.

If this is the type of woman you want to marry, go ahead and be my guest. Different strokes for different people. And since you want to embrace it, so be it. But my gut feel is I will stay far away.

Marriage I will agree is not about managing but holy cow, can you imagine if you have to deal with her nonsense, every day? She can be the most beautiful woman in the world, but with her attitude, I will die young.

Scenario painting: I mean can you imagine, you go home late, she will yell or argue with you every day?

Nato17
27-02-2016, 12:42 AM
I think everyone ought to calm down and realise this is a forum for discussion. Its not a name calling, accusing nor a curse and swear at others kind of enimosity to express at fellow members.
Lets analyse and look carefully around us, both male and female. Its a world where both sexes does and think exactly the same things, albeit more or less in numbers. Women are materialistic and love money and are flirty and sleep around too for their own obvious reasons. Likewise, men does exactly the same things too for their own reasons. Love of money and sex is not confined to one species of humans only.
FACT OF LIFE: EVERYONE LOVES MONEY, IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. Be honest and truthful to ourselves. Unless you are some saint.
Just my opinion and hope we stop all these harsh words used. Cheers

I don't have any problems with people loving money. I just have problems with her attitude. She can live her life how she wants. But to state usage of the Women's Charter is a point that you need to be careful of her. It is a clue to her character. That can be clearly seen!

hugs
27-02-2016, 01:00 AM
@nato17, actually i think both of you will make a perfect pair, once both begin to see things eye to eye:p

Nato17
27-02-2016, 01:02 AM

Btw, even in this day and age, at least, 1/3 of the world still practise Men having multiple partners and women only having one. And that women are subservient to men. So using your logic the entire 1/3 world are all living in the 1950s.

Case in point. The muslim world.

Nato17
27-02-2016, 01:03 AM
@nato17, actually i think both of you will make a perfect pair, once both begin to see things eye to eye:p

Roflmao. I rather go fuck spider! I have assets lei. Marry her? I will become pauper overnight!

hugs
27-02-2016, 03:28 AM
Roflmao. I rather go fuck spider! I have assets lei. Marry her? I will become pauper overnight!

Think for a moment, from my point of view.:o

If you take away her swear words, and her anger management issue(to some of you but i find it ok), and what do you see? I see a sincere girl giving out honest opinion, regarding this topic.

Do you see sincere and honest? Like i do? What you call attitude, is her way of expressing herself. Everyone has their way of expressing themselves. For your info, vietnam girls swear vulgarities all the time, during a normal conversation. Even the most sweet kampong girl does it. And that is how they speak in a normal conversation. They dont mean it like how you think they mean it, it is how things are in vietnam. Likewise, it is how things are when she speaks on a topic she relates to. But she is sincere and honest.

Or would you rather have a girl who lies to you? Who do you prefer to share your assets with?:o

sadfa
27-02-2016, 03:37 AM

If you take away her swear words, and her anger management issue(to some of you but i find it ok), and what do you see? I see a sincere girl giving out honest opinion, regarding this topic.

Do you see sincere and honest? Like i do? What you call attitude, is her way of expressing herself. Everyone has their way of expressing themselves. For your info, vietnam girls swear vulgarities all the time, during a normal conversation. Even the most sweet kampong girl does it. And that is how they speak in a normal conversation. They dont mean it like how you think they mean it, it is how things are in vietnam. Likewise, it is how things are when she speaks on a topic she relates to. But she is sincere and honest.

Or would you rather have a girl who lies to you? Who do you prefer to share your assets with?:o

What the fuck rubbish?

Swearing is nt attitude ok.
Go look up why children swear.
And adults swearing. And I dont mean you drive out of showroom with new car n straightaway someone knock your backside n you say cb!!

Pua cb. Ni nabueh knn.
Cb dickhead.
Brain n cock swop but that doesn't explain why you are shit for brains although it explains why youre defending a girl regardless how hideous she might be.

And don't talk down or look down abt Vietnam or kampung ppl. Knnbcb like you're some fucking anthropologist looking at cb chimpanzees. I fuck you understand!!! Hamkarcham. Those who never die bt survive be cursed.

As if viets kampung ppl are uncivilized savages who knows nothing or no self control. you think they shit in their rice n meat n fuck their children?

Don't be offended hor cos u find vulgaritys so ok.
You say one hor.

Fucking pussy. The loose diseased rotten smelly kind. Puii. Ccb!!! You say ok ma.

Klick
27-02-2016, 03:41 AM

Good point made

Klick
27-02-2016, 03:42 AM

Good points made

Nato17
27-02-2016, 06:25 AM

You have got to be kidding, right? You find her sincere and honest? All I see is someone who will make your life a living hell!

Why should anyone have to go home to face another individual who will bitch if things don't go her way. Show me what she has done to indicate she is sincere or honest. All I see is someone who can take your assets if something does go her way.

I don't go for Vietnamese girls. That is just me. But at least the vietnamese isn't as scheming that she may pull the Woman's Charter on you! This woman on the other hand has already pointed it out clearly she has no qualms about using Women's Charter.

You are welcome to have such a woman. And all I say is man, you will be in for a ride, even if the sex is good, you will be paying your entire life!

Nato17
27-02-2016, 06:29 AM

To me, it is people like you who encourage women to be what they are today lor. Why even defend such a person? What is your motive, other than to stir here?

hugs
27-02-2016, 09:05 AM
Haiz. Im trying to give her hope and give you a wider view. Im wondering what can happen to sg if the local girl has no hope and our local guy will only marry certain type of woman. But my good intention is a stirr in your eye. Ok im sorry and i will leave this thread.

Taisho75
27-02-2016, 09:26 AM
Haiz. Im trying to give her hope and give you a wider view. Im wondering what can happen to sg if the local girl has no hope and our local guy will only marry certain type of woman. But my good intention is a stirr in your eye. Ok im sorry and i will leave this thread.

Continue to stay to read. I find it interesting after reading through the 8pages.

Both sides have valid reasons to their arguement, but hey fail to see the basic reason. You can voice your opinions, but not everyone has to agree with u. We are shaped by the environment we are in and our thinkings are shaped by them. They change as we aged and experience more.

Think about it. We, men, give "love" to get "love". While women feel "love" to give "love". It can be in terms of money or mental, or physical. Just that everyone pursue differently. Those that misuse/abuse it, won't get what they looking for. So both will benefits if we learn to scratch each others back.

winphenom
27-02-2016, 10:01 AM
Let peace and love prevail and reign members for a rich and bountiful monetary gaining weekend. It takes only a little step back to be able to enjoy many good steps forward.

And remember too that there are many feminists as there are chauvinists so difference in idealogy is unavoidable. Main thing is to practice refrain and non-confrontation.

Lets have a great weekend and forget the unpleasantries used. Cheers.

Nato17
27-02-2016, 10:05 AM

Nothing against you personally. But let me show you what type of character she is.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=591625

Apparently, I hit the nail on the head. She was asking for someone to track another guy, so it is someone who is Significant to her. Who the person is, you can make you own guess.

But I think it would be a valid conclusion based on the above that she would not hesitate to use the Woman's Charter to her advantage and that she probably is quite hard to live with. And furthermore, this is NOT the first time she has gotten into a fight of words with others. And moreover, it can be quite apparent, she has an attitude.

I may be wrong in my conclusions, but I would daresay I am probably correct in a few assumptions.

I leave the rest of the discussion to the fellow brothers who can then make the call if women like her are the typical sg women, then we sg guys don't have to say much.

hugs
27-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Nothing against you personally. But let me show you what type of character she is.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=591625

Apparently, I hit the nail on the head. She was asking for someone to track another guy, so it is someone who is Significant to her. Who the person is, you can make you own guess.

But I think it would be a valid conclusion based on the above that she would not hesitate to use the Woman's Charter to her advantage and that she probably is quite hard to live with. And furthermore, this is NOT the first time she has gotten into a fight of words with others. And moreover, it can be quite apparent, she has an attitude.

I may be wrong in my conclusions, but I would daresay I am probably correct in a few assumptions.

I leave the rest of the discussion to the fellow brothers who can then make the call if women like her are the typical sg women, then we sg guys don't have to say much.

Dont worry about me, im not offended. But becos you used a strong word, that i am here to stirr, so i choose to keep to myself from now on.

Nato17
27-02-2016, 10:30 AM
Dont worry about me, im not offended. But becos you used a strong word, that i am here to stirr, so i choose to keep to myself from now on.

Sorry but you were caught in the cross fire ma! I mean her type of attitude CMI and then bitch about guys in general. If gold, can survive the test of fire. Anyway, I hope you aren't into match making because if you are, then really will give problems.

Libra
27-02-2016, 10:39 AM
Money isn't everything to women. But without money, you are certainly nothing.

Even if you are fat and ugly, but rich, still can have some gfs. but if you are fat and ugly and NO MONEY. The world almost certainly end for you there and then.

It's sad really.

I am that fat and ugly guy who had been to both spectrum of have and have not.

norigo77
27-02-2016, 12:39 PM
Money isn't everything to women. But without money, you are certainly nothing. .....

*2 thumbs up!* :cool:

SoxianteNeuf
27-02-2016, 01:26 PM
Yup. we same gender..

Of course, why not? :)

remyken
27-02-2016, 03:50 PM
For wat fuck, talk so much with that crazy woman, her attitude shows why her other half fucks with another person instead of her.

Ignore that crazy woman and stick to the topic TS started.

notyourbabe
27-02-2016, 05:33 PM
I will not reply any further to some of the people here who seem to take pleasure in attacking me personally and calling me names just because they cannot handle a woman who dares to voice her opinions.

I came in to comment because I wanted to pointed out the pure irony of this thread. To whine and complain about women being materialistic and wonder if there is any more "true love" on a SEX forum where men talk about nothing but SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX 24/7 non stop. HILARIOUS!!

One particular guy here simply cannot let a woman "win" and die die also must have the last word. Even after Ive stopped replying, he's still going on and on and on. Lol. No point arguing with a misogynist who thinks he's better & superior to women. All that big talk about how he wont ever marry Sg girls cos of our attitude. Please, like as if any of us would want to marry you and your MCP attitude!! Which woman will want to sign up for a whole life time of bullshit and abuse from you, cos your lanjiao that big?? Or cos you're super yandao? Lolol. Super funny..

Thank goodness for the IGNORE button here. :D

(Btw, who said the person Im trying to catch is my bf or husband? I am single and happily so. Dont ASSume so much and make an ASS out of U and me. :cool:)

Read my prev posts. I already clearly stated that NOT ALL men are bad. But there are always the rotten apples who spoil the taste for everyone else. We live in a world where men constantly make whistling or sucking noises at girls who walk by, and feel no shame for making us feel uncomfortable and yet we are not supposed to be offended by anything and shld just keep quiet?

The men here who seem to hate women so much..... Dont try to fuck us, go fuck men instead. Sorry but we are not hard up for your dick. Thanks. :)

Nato17
27-02-2016, 11:03 PM
I will not reply any further to some of the people here who seem to take pleasure in attacking me personally and calling me names just because they cannot handle a woman who dares to voice her opinions.

I came in to comment because I wanted to pointed out the pure irony of this thread. To whine and complain about women being materialistic and wonder if there is any more "true love" on a SEX forum where men talk about nothing but SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX 24/7 non stop. HILARIOUS!!

One particular guy here simply cannot let a woman "win" and die die also must have the last word. Even after Ive stopped replying, he's still going on and on and on. Lol. No point arguing with a misogynist who thinks he's better & superior to women. All that big talk about how he wont ever marry Sg girls cos of our attitude. Please, like as if any of us would want to marry you and your MCP attitude!! Which woman will want to sign up for a whole life time of bullshit and abuse from you, cos your lanjiao that big?? Or cos you're super yandao? Lolol. Super funny..

Thank goodness for the IGNORE button here. :D

(Btw, who said the person Im trying to catch is my bf or husband? I am single and happily so. Dont ASSume so much and make an ASS out of U and me. :cool:)

Read my prev posts. I already clearly stated that NOT ALL men are bad. But there are always the rotten apples who spoil the taste for everyone else. We live in a world where men constantly make whistling or sucking noises at girls who walk by, and feel no shame for making us feel uncomfortable and yet we are not supposed to be offended by anything and shld just keep quiet?

The men here who seem to hate women so much..... Dont try to fuck us, go fuck men instead. Sorry but we are not hard up for your dick. Thanks. :)

It is funny that she still does not get it that her attitude is a problem! And funnier when other zap her. I did not zap her and don't intend to but apparently the rest have.

Btw, all your arguements are fallacies

Affirming a disjunct or Affirming the consequent
"I will not reply any further to some of the people here who seem to take pleasure in attacking me personally and calling me names just because they cannot handle a woman who dares to voice her opinions."

I attacked you because you dare voice your opinion? And I take pleasure in attacking you are two disjuncts. Next time take a course in Psy 101 before making this fallacy.

Anecedotal Fallacy
"I came in to comment because I wanted to pointed out the pure irony of this thread. To whine and complain about women being materialistic and wonder if there is any more "true love" on a SEX forum where men talk about nothing but SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX SEX 24/7 non stop. HILARIOUS!!"

Since when does your personal experience make this so ironical? Tell me.

"Argument from Fallacy"
"One particular guy here simply cannot let a woman "win" and die die also must have the last word. Even after Ive stopped replying, he's still going on and on and on. Lol. No point arguing with a misogynist who thinks he's better & superior to women. All that big talk about how he wont ever marry Sg girls cos of our attitude. Please, like as if any of us would want to marry you and your MCP attitude!! Which woman will want to sign up for a whole life time of bullshit and abuse from you, cos your lanjiao that big?? Or cos you're super yandao? Lolol. Super funny.."

You need to prove that I need to win and die die must have the last word and that I am a misogynist (Btw, seems like that is your vocab for the day).

Anyway, now that we have established a formal parameter that you have fallecies then it can be seen that you are the one who would not admit your mistakes. And that I present to you someone who is a sg girl who will only answer back even when presented with facts!

notyourbabe
28-02-2016, 03:42 AM
Dear Nato17,

Errrr I never said it was you. There are multiple people here attacking me. You are self admitting that you're in fact a misogynist? :)

Here you go. Die die must have last word. No? Lets see you prove me wrong. ;)

Btw, throwing around big words like "fallacies" and "affirming a disjunct" blah blah does not impress anybody nor prove you are very smart.

Just because you are unable to respect a woman's opinions, does not mean I am wrong or that I have an attitude problem. Okay? :)

Did YOU take a course in Psy 101? Cos YOU SURE SOUND LIKE SUCH AN EXPERT WOW.

"Anyway, now that we have established a formal parameter that you have fallecies then it can be seen that you are the one who would not admit your mistakes. And that I present to you someone who is a sg girl who will only answer back even when presented with facts! "

Look at this language. Lol.

Only an asshole with an inflated ego and sense of grandiose can come up with this. "We have established a formal parameter..."? WHO'S WE? And what is this "formal parameter"?? This is Sammyboy forum leh, friend. Lol.

Just because I am not here sucking on cocks and kissing your asses means Im a bitch with an attitude prob.

I will not bother to argue with you any further because clearly I am wasting my time here. Got better things to do than defend myself against petty men who clearly hate women. Bye. Have a nice life. Go fuck yourself, cos nobody else will.

tiffanytan
28-02-2016, 04:55 AM
Everyone, stay calm and relax!! it's a discussion, not an argument.

Firstly, i would like to highlight, not ALL men are assholes, and not ALL women are gold diggers.

The topic have broaden from ladies being materialistic and there are no true love to how ladies spend money. I will share my point of view below, firstly to reply Tailsman (plss plss don't zap me, my reply is base on how i will react, it might not apply to all ladies)

It is women's natural to love shopping. Most of us love it, I do love shopping. But understanding the need and want, need to be apply by both men and women.

Regarding having the last $100 to last the week before our pay day, i would not let that happen to me. So what if it happens? I will plan and make sure it do last me for a week.
they still rather take taxi than bus?
I do not take taxi unless i can claim it from the company Or when there are no more nightrider bus available Or when im back from overseas and there are no one to pick me up. In total, i might be able to count how many times I take taxi in a year, thus im very sorry to all the taxi drivers.
they still rather buy that shoe on discount than save for it?
If my shoe spoil and i need that shoe within that week, i will buy it, else maybe i can wait and give it a miss..
they still rather redeem the $5 voucher with minimum spending of $30 than let it expired today?
this depend on what you are referring to. If it's groceries, why not? If it's something else and i still want to purchase it, I will make sure the 70dollar do last me for the rest of the week.
they still rather drink bottled plain water at home than boiled tap water?
If I am living in Europe, I will need to do that. But living in Singapore, of course we can just boil tap water. I only purchase bottled plain water when I am outside and having a bad cough Or as i mention, living overseas.
they still rather buy beer to forget the $100 because its not their problem?
I would never do that, cause i usually only buy alcohol at changi dfs.

Next, after our pay day,
they still rather buy new furniture than second hand in very good condition?
This depend on what furniture you referring to. If it's referring to a bed, I would never get a second hand even if it is in very good condition.
they still rather re-string their badminton racket by brand principle than any sport shop?
To me, as long as it works, there are no different. I will choose the one that is value for money.
they still rather go overseas holiday than to stay at home watch movie?
I love to travel, for this i would choose to go for overseas holiday. I no need my guy to pay for my travel, there should be no problem for this right?
they still rather buy a scanner than to use mobile phone camera?
I would never do that, if i really need to scan, i will choose to scan it in office.
they still rather buy a shoe for every sport or day than to share every other day?
I don't quite understand your statement. I use to have only one sport shoe. Currently, i have two & it's more than enough for me.

I agree men need lesser shoes than women. We love shoes but we do wear the same shoe for different occasion. We do not need a pair of shoe for each place.
2-3heels, 2-3flats for work, shopping, weekend, hawker, overseas
2sport shoes for sport, running, gym, overseas
1-2 slipper for beach, swimming, hawker
Overall, women need about 8-10 pair of shoes. Please do not blame us for having too much shoes, we really need it.

"Most women just want all the money so that they can spend it using their emotions as they cannot use their brain to think how to spend it"
The topic was about true love & it need emotions. Now guys are complaining that women are too emotional. So guys would prefer ladies to be more logical than emotional? I am getting confused.
Being more logical than emotional might not be a good thing cos we would think and analysis instead of using our heart to feel it. It also mean that guys will have a harder time chasing girls and it's more difficult to win a woman's heart.

Do feel free to comment if you disagree with me.
*What i have written does not apply to all ladies*
Thank you.

From another angle,

sadfa
28-02-2016, 05:05 AM
There's only one person here who's not calm n arguing n curse n swear n piss anyone she feels like doing to.

Everyone, stay calm and relax!! it's a discussion, not an argument.

Firstly, i would like to highlight, not ALL men are assholes, and not ALL women are gold diggers.

The topic have broaden from ladies being materialistic and there are no true love to how ladies spend money. I will share my point of view below, firstly to this depend on what you are referring to. If it's groceries, why not? If it's something else and i still want to purchase it, I will make sure the 70dollar do last me for the rest of the week.
they still rather

*What i have written does not apply to all ladies*
Thank you.

tiffanytan
28-02-2016, 05:28 AM
Do share more about what you gals feel?
If a guy spends money on you, do you feel obligated to sleep with him even if you know he is not going to be your hubby?

My answer is NO. But i need to understand your question more. The guy spends money on me? You mean having dinner Or buying expensive gift? Or?!? :confused:

subidowa
28-02-2016, 05:48 AM
Why ah????? Already say liao this kind of debate waste time one.... SUre no outcome de.... WHy so serious sia....

Just fuck ok????

honda81234
28-02-2016, 06:02 AM
Actually it is just from a man point of view or a woman point of view in this topic...there are good man and woman out there still...life is already so tough out there and I believe most of here in this forum is here to relax n enjoy right...

It's really about what each man and woman want...a woman want her husband to spend on her because she wanna feel loved and it's the thoughts that count not the content...sometimes it's good to get gifts for your partners to let them know that you have them in heart given that most of us spend our time in ofc...

When it comes to woman wanna milk a guy money, seriously this type of thing is 一个愿打一个愿挨...cannot complain one la...guys spend time n effort on woman to 'Sian' them ma...some look for sex some look for feelings but one common thing is the target most likely is chiobu...

For some woman that is out to milk a guy's money...actually the guy can just walk away one ma, there is a whole forest outside why die die must want her?

No offense to anyone here...just my humble thoughts...perhaps if we can have couples giving their point of view in this topic will be more interesting...more fair...

notyourbabe
28-02-2016, 06:52 AM
To some of the gentlemen here who are genuinely interested about how to be more appealing to women, please read this article:

http://thoughtcatalog.com/tucker-max/2015/10/guys-heres-what-its-actually-like-to-be-a-woman/

Its written by MEN, btw. Very wise men who have truly done their research. I think it will be very helpful for guys who wish to understand women better, and hence improve their love life.

As much as some of you here want to believe we are nothing but materialistic gold digging whores, women are not two-dimensional creatures. Neither are we all the same. There is nothing wrong with loving sex or loving money. It is when people go out of their way to get these things without morals and integrity, and they dont care who they hurt in the process, that I have a problem with.

Maybe some women reject you simply because they do not find you attractive. Just like how you would not want to bang every woman you see, not every woman would wanna bang you.

Cheers.

hugs
28-02-2016, 09:44 AM
Sorry but you were caught in the cross fire ma! I mean her type of attitude CMI and then bitch about guys in general. If gold, can survive the test of fire. Anyway, I hope you aren't into match making because if you are, then really will give problems.

Like i said i'm not offended so you shouldnt have to say sorry or feel sorry alright?:p

Suzanna
28-02-2016, 10:07 AM
Like i said i'm not offended so you shouldnt have to say sorry or feel sorry alright?:p

Hi sis, how are you?

hugs
28-02-2016, 10:27 AM
Hi sis, how are you?
Im good:p on my way to pedi&mani now. And how are you?

Suzanne
28-02-2016, 10:37 AM

Hi sis, how are you? :)

Patrizia
28-02-2016, 03:21 PM

That day saw one with a bell

AAdam
28-02-2016, 04:23 PM
A man's money will not excite an independent woman.

hugs
28-02-2016, 04:31 PM

so cute! but hard to do typing leh:p

Patrizan
28-02-2016, 06:06 PM

So familiar, can't remember where I seen it

korean
28-02-2016, 06:13 PM
wow finally all woman united here lol :D

not all woman is purely money minded. Almost everyone love money, btu money is not everything. At least my wife and 2 lover accepted me as men in debt.

Nato17
28-02-2016, 06:33 PM
wow finally all woman united here lol :D

not all woman is purely money minded. Almost everyone love money, btu money is not everything. At least my wife and 2 lover accepted me as men in debt.

MID! Wah. Instead of MIB, you MID. Congrats bro!

Nato17
28-02-2016, 06:35 PM

:)

10char

Nato17
28-02-2016, 06:37 PM

Alamak. Now, I know this one is woman. Jialat, I thought was guy. I blur sia. But at least this one so much nicer than notyourbabe lor. +10!

Nato17
28-02-2016, 06:39 PM
Dear Nato17,

Errrr I never said it was you. There are multiple people here attacking me. You are self admitting that you're in fact a misogynist? :)

Here you go. Die die must have last word. No? Lets see you prove me wrong. ;)

Btw, throwing around big words like "fallacies" and "affirming a disjunct" blah blah does not impress anybody nor prove you are very smart.

Just because you are unable to respect a woman's opinions, does not mean I am wrong or that I have an attitude problem. Okay? :)

Did YOU take a course in Psy 101? Cos YOU SURE SOUND LIKE SUCH AN EXPERT WOW.

"Anyway, now that we have established a formal parameter that you have fallecies then it can be seen that you are the one who would not admit your mistakes. And that I present to you someone who is a sg girl who will only answer back even when presented with facts! "

Look at this language. Lol.

Only an asshole with an inflated ego and sense of grandiose can come up with this. "We have established a formal parameter..."? WHO'S WE? And what is this "formal parameter"?? This is Sammyboy forum leh, friend. Lol.

Just because I am not here sucking on cocks and kissing your asses means Im a bitch with an attitude prob.

I will not bother to argue with you any further because clearly I am wasting my time here. Got better things to do than defend myself against petty men who clearly hate women. Bye. Have a nice life. Go fuck yourself, cos nobody else will.

You don't seem to get it at all. You were zapped by so many because of your attitude and have been said so many times and you still take your stance. At least go try to be nice instead of having a chip on your shoulder.

I don't need to fuck myself because I can always find someone to fuck. Just whether I want to or not. You on the hand....

HeadOn
28-02-2016, 06:41 PM
Money is not everything in life. Tats Wat I learnt

korean
28-02-2016, 06:42 PM
MID! Wah. Instead of MIB, you MID. Congrats bro!

Man in Bankrupt? I'm almost there bro :D thx :p

Although really painful to be in this situation, but I'm grateful to be there to see the truth. This alone can hardly be bought with money. Similar to 欲练此功,先废武功。lol

korean
28-02-2016, 06:56 PM
Money is not everything in life. Tats Wat I learnt

yeah, my lover told me, 钱不重要,人比较重要。

HeadOn
28-02-2016, 07:00 PM
yeah, my lover told me, 钱不重要,人比较重要。

lol well it's Gd but money still needed for rainy days. Just tat in life there is more than money. If life is empty but lotsa money also no use

korean
28-02-2016, 07:17 PM
lol well it's Gd but money still needed for rainy days. Just tat in life there is more than money. If life is empty but lotsa money also no use

u r absolutely rite bro!

probably rephase the word to 人比钱较重要 more appropriate :D

HeadOn
28-02-2016, 07:21 PM
u r absolutely rite bro!

probably rephase the word to 人比钱较重要 more appropriate :D

Money is earn to get the things u wan in life. But there are many things in life tat money can't buy like person heart, person character etc

hugs
28-02-2016, 07:42 PM
Alamak. Now, I know this one is woman. Jialat, I thought was guy. I blur sia. But at least this one so much nicer than notyourbabe lor. +10!

;(

say +10 but never upz me at all. i really believe and waiting de leh. sad.

Nato17
28-02-2016, 09:00 PM
;(

say +10 but never upz me at all. i really believe and waiting de leh. sad.

Got up you before so guess must have a long time back. Sorry must spread the love around.

Nato17
28-02-2016, 09:02 PM
Man in Bankrupt? I'm almost there bro :D thx :p

Although really painful to be in this situation, but I'm grateful to be there to see the truth. This alone can hardly be bought with money. Similar to 欲练此功,先废武功。lol

Wah that painful huh? Do take care bro!

hugs
28-02-2016, 09:05 PM
Got up you before so guess must have a long time back. Sorry must spread the love around.
Serious sia? Really ah? But why you got upz me before yet no idea i am a girl or a boy? Apology must be accepted?:p

korean
Wah that painful huh? Do take care bro!

I will, of coz lol.

Nato17
Money is earn to get the things u wan in life. But there are many things in life tat money can't buy like person heart, person character etc

Tell me about it.

I recently met a FL.

After a few hours, she asked me for a fricking Hermes bracelet. I was travelling the next day so I said I would think about it. Fricking kept asking about it afterwards. I was so pissed I purchased it and gave her room mate afterwards in front of her. Pissed her off so much. Money well spent.

That for you is a woman lor.

I agree not all women are like that. But when someone pisses me off....

Nato17
28-02-2016, 09:08 PM
Serious sia? Really ah? But why you got upz me before yet no idea i am a girl or a boy? Apology must be accepted?:p

I up depending on quality of posts lei. Not if you are of the opposite gender. By the same token, I don't care about notyourbabe being a woman. I would not purposely try to get into her pants by sweet talking her. Why would anyone do that. But I do know a lot of brothers here would do that.

hugs
28-02-2016, 09:12 PM
I up depending on quality of posts lei. Not if you are of the opposite gender. By the same token, I don't care about notyourbabe being a woman. I would not purposely try to get into her pants by sweet talking her. Why would anyone do that. But I do know a lot of brothers here would do that.
True true. So thanks again for the +10 towards my posts.

korean
28-02-2016, 09:12 PM
I just finish page 3 of this thread. But everytime I read similar subject I really feel sorry for bro to think likewise. For the bro who mentioned abt ma yun. Come on, do u know how much he suffered before success. How much he suffer now? Do you know he mentioned he is unhappy even he is the richest man in china? Do u think his wife is materialistic? Think abt it.

Nato17
28-02-2016, 09:17 PM
I just finish page 3 of this thread. But everytime I read similar subject I really feel sorry for bro to think likewise. For the bro who mentioned abt ma tun. Come on, do u know how much he suffered before success. How much he suffer? Do you know he mentioned he is unhappy even he is the richest man in china? Do u think his wife is materialistic? Think abt it.

Like I said some women are extremely materialistic. Some aren't. Thank God for that. The above case is a good example. I seldom come across FLs or WLs to open mouth so fast. Open mouth, I don't really mind because I can afford it. But fricking demanding it? WTF do women think they are? I mean come on...are women being trained to open mouth and think that they deserve things? And seriously, I think notyourbabe is exactly like that and think she deserves everything. And call it she has an opinion!

korean
28-02-2016, 09:21 PM
Tell me about it.

I recently met a FL.

After a few hours, she asked me for a fricking Hermes bracelet. I was travelling the next day so I said I would think about it. Fricking kept asking about it afterwards. I was so pissed I purchased it and gave her room mate afterwards in front of her. Pissed her off so much. Money well spent.

That for you is a woman lor.

I agree not all women are like that. But when someone pisses me off....

I'm more interested to hear story of any women u encounterd is not so materialistic, since u met so many of them um expecting there is a handful?

Nato17
28-02-2016, 09:24 PM
I'm more interested to hear story of any women u encounterd is not so materialistic, since u met so many of them um expecting there is a handful?

Got. A few were nice enuff that I still think of them as friends etc.

In fact, some did sacrifice in some way or other though not financially, and that makes me indebted to them.

HeadOn
28-02-2016, 09:36 PM
I just thank my lucky star I never encountered such fl or wl who are so direct n open lion mouth. I would have dump her

For my ex regular, there was once I asked for something n she in return asked for an rose colour iPhone. When I said I was joking only n she replied she was joking to me too. But after tat I really got what I want but I never gave her the phone n she never mentioned tat too n seriously I actually even forgotten about it

Nato17
28-02-2016, 09:43 PM
I just thank my lucky star I never encountered such fl or wl who are so direct n open lion mouth. I would have dump her

For my ex regular, there was once I asked for something n she in return asked for an rose colour iPhone. When I said I was joking only n she replied she was joking to me too. But after tat I really got what I want but I never gave her the phone n she never mentioned tat too n seriously I actually even forgotten about it

Must be backdoor or raw right? :D

Just teasing bro.

But seriously, I don't mind spending the money but why should it be when a girl opens her mouth she must get it? Like that next time she will ask for a Villa then I also have to provide. Fuck that!

HeadOn
28-02-2016, 09:51 PM
Must be backdoor or raw right? :D

Just teasing bro.

But seriously, I don't mind spending the money but why should it be when a girl opens her mouth she must get it? Like that next time she will ask for a Villa then I also have to provide. Fuck that!

Tat really depend on the gal character. Mine knows m busy so doesn't bug me on we chat to see her. Only when I asked how is she doing then she says miss me n I will go c her. N cos I give her my timing she will always plan her dinner before I arrived n will reject any potential booking if she knows she can't make it on time w me which one time got scolded by her okt for turning away bookings cos I will b there in 10 min time .

But till the time she left she didn't asked anything from me. Tats is why I still feel painful seeing her left me

U tell me, based in ur vast experiences on gals, my regular type go where find !

korean
28-02-2016, 11:48 PM
Like I said some women are extremely materialistic. Some aren't. Thank God for that. The above case is a good example. I seldom come across FLs or WLs to open mouth so fast. Open mouth, I don't really mind because I can afford it. But fricking demanding it? WTF do women think they are? I mean come on...are women being trained to open mouth and think that they deserve things? And seriously, I think notyourbabe is exactly like that and think she deserves everything. And call it she has an opinion!

I've encountered a ex-WL who invited me to universal studio after just my first visit with her. I tot it was just friendly gesture so I did consider but later she said we can go shopping to buy gift. I realized that it us more than a friendly gesture so I told her I won't go as i don't have money to buy her any gift. She still dare to reply me that she didnt mind even if very affordable gift (can't remember the exact words). So I started to ignore her wechat msg (always ask me to visit her) until she msg me that it was okay if I didn't reply her as she was going to go back soon. After seeing that I replied her telling her tat I won't visit any wl anymore as I had a regular and will only visited her. She told me (not in exact words and I couldn't trace back the msg as my previous phone enjoyed the free ride with me in adventure cove waterpark lol) 好好对她吧! 奉劝你一句,在这个逢场作戏的环境里别太认真。

tiffanytan
29-02-2016, 12:26 AM
Actually it is just from a man point of view or a woman point of view in this topic...there are good man and woman out there still...life is already so tough out there and I believe most of here in this forum is here to relax n enjoy right...

It's really about what each man and woman want...a woman want her husband to spend on her because she wanna feel loved and it's the thoughts that count not the content...sometimes it's good to get gifts for your partners to let them know that you have them in heart given that most of us spend our time in ofc...

When it comes to woman wanna milk a guy money, seriously this type of thing is 一个愿打一个愿挨...cannot complain one la...guys spend time n effort on woman to 'Sian' them ma...some look for sex some look for feelings but one common thing is the target most likely is chiobu...

For some woman that is out to milk a guy's money...actually the guy can just walk away one ma, there is a whole forest outside why die die must want her?

No offense to anyone here...just my humble thoughts...perhaps if we can have couples giving their point of view in this topic will be more interesting...more fair...

Super agree!! I can't agree with you more..

Nato17
29-02-2016, 12:27 AM
I've encountered a ex-WL who invited me to universal studio after just my first visit with her. I tot it was just friendly gesture so I did consider but later she said we can go shopping to buy gift. I realized that it us more than a friendly gesture so I told her I won't go as i don't have money to buy her any gift. She still dare to reply me that she didnt mind even if very affordable gift (can't remember the exact words). So I started to ignore her wechat msg (always ask me to visit her) until she msg me that it was okay if I didn't reply her as she was going to go back soon. After seeing that I replied her telling her tat I won't visit any wl anymore as I had a regular and will only visited her. She told me (not in exact words and I couldn't trace back the msg as my previous phone enjoyed the free ride with me in adventure cove waterpark lol) 好好对她吧! 奉劝你一句,在这个逢场作戏的环境里别太认真。

Not all are bad. That I am sure. Met some who have been sincere even after they return. But that is rare as hell. Most are after money and we men are just after sex. Fuck and forget basically. The WL u mentioned reminds me of 2 WLs who did something similiar. Rolfmao.

korean
29-02-2016, 09:29 AM
Not all are bad. That I am sure. Met some who have been sincere even after they return. But that is rare as hell. Most are after money and we men are just after sex. Fuck and forget basically. The WL u mentioned reminds me of 2 WLs who did something similiar. Rolfmao.

I met two who are sincere as well even after they left. Yeah I believe it is as u said, rare as hell.

In general do u think who is more materialistic? Prc or local woman? How abt generosity

Nato17
29-02-2016, 09:39 AM
I met two who are sincere as well even after they left. Yeah I believe it is as u said, rare as hell.

In general do u think who is more materialistic? Prc or local woman? How abt generosity

Nowadays, I treat people as homo sapiens rather than look towards their gender.

Everyone has an agenda. So basically, I take them at face value and then see how they play out. Give them the benefit of the doubt for the time being but 事不过三。

Saves a lot of heartache at the end of the day.

korean
29-02-2016, 10:18 AM

Everyone has an agenda. So basically, I take them at face value and then see how they play out. Give them the benefit of the doubt for the time being but 事不过三。

Haha, everyone has an agenda. Bro u speak very direct but very true

GianniInfantimo
29-02-2016, 08:43 PM

True, money is important to everyone but not everything a person needs :)

sleepygordon
29-02-2016, 09:21 PM
The true test of love is when you are poor and your gal sticks with you.

If she can be with you when you are poor, she can be with you when you are rich.

If you start rich and end poor, will your gal still be with you?

Difficult question and how many can put this to the test?

korean
29-02-2016, 09:46 PM
The true test of love is when you are poor and your gal sticks with you.

If she can be with you when you are poor, she can be with you when you are rich.

If you start rich and end poor, will your gal still be with you?

Difficult question and how many can put this to the test?

precisely. been there, done tat

Nato17
29-02-2016, 10:49 PM
precisely. been there, done tat

The question then is begged to be answered.

Do you notyourbabe can be such a girl?

korean
29-02-2016, 11:06 PM

no idea abt notyourbabe , but my darling is tat is more important to me :D

subidowa
01-03-2016, 12:40 AM
Wa liew NATO.... u still wanna poke notyourbabe. She already diam diam liao u still can't let go.... Quite petty for a guy lol.

To Korean.... so u become poor from rich or rich from poor. Ur gal still stick with u?????

Actually I also wanna ask something for the ladies. Not that I support notyourbabe.

But seriously, is SEX everything to men??? No true love?????

U know.... sometimes girls can be chio and really kind hearted. Faithful too. However, I always believe once a guy becomes rich. No matter ugly or handsome sure become bad. The first thing is go hook up younger and more chio girls. WHy guys cannot be faithful even after the girl support you thru poor till rich. I also dunno how to answer this. As I know if im rich I will always play outside. So if im rich does it mean that I am allowed to play outside and expect my gal to diam diam???? You know being rich doesn't mean u are right even if you can give ur gal all she wants.

So as I know I can no saint. So I also dun blame women who love money. Money give them more security. I think it is relativity one. The more rich guy is the more and prettier gals he want. The more chio a girl is of course she has the right to ask for guys with more money.

I believe the world is round. When guys are rich and have affair. Why public only say he is rich ma. Bo bian he has choices. The gal with him consider lucky liao can have such a rich man as hubby. When women dump the guy for richer fellow. Public will say she is materialistic and heartless. If a richer guy wants her confirm she is consider chio too. So if she is chio and more than what her current guy can contain. Why can't she has the right to jump boat????

So I think the best is balance ur expectation and keep everyone happy. Sometimes you do not need to know everything nor make everything so clear.

For true love to be complete. You still have to factor in some true needs and high tolerance.

korean
01-03-2016, 01:05 AM
To Korean.... so u become poor from rich or rich from poor. Ur gal still stick with u?????

I from no saving to debt (now). Yeah my gals dont mind I have no money now. But I'm working towards out of debt and then rich

hugs
01-03-2016, 02:50 PM

This post is the final piece to the puzzle. Now it all makes sense why you attacked me when you thought i was a guy. Peace out.

Ps: dont prove to anyone that you must have the last word. :)

Nato17
01-03-2016, 04:09 PM
This post is the final piece to the puzzle. Now it all makes sense why you attacked me when you thought i was a guy. Peace out.

Ps: dont prove to anyone that you must have the last word. :)

I always have the last word. Word Up! :D

korean
01-03-2016, 04:13 PM

u need another 10pts bro. unfortuntely i've up ur pts b4

hugs
01-03-2016, 04:58 PM

lol haha ok cute guy.

Nato17
01-03-2016, 05:59 PM
u need another 10pts bro. unfortuntely i've up ur pts b4

1818. Wah nice number sia.

Nato17
01-03-2016, 06:11 PM
I from no saving to debt (now). Yeah my gals dont mind I have no money now. But I'm working towards out of debt and then rich

Help you a bit.

I still do Argentine Peso Arbitrage. And recently adding Nigeria Naira arbitrage. Finished playing with the Philippines T-Bill. Nigeria Naira is now the flavor of the day.

I know I am a bastard for adding to the countries' woes but what to do. I need to feed my bao bei's.

notyourbabe
01-03-2016, 07:44 PM
Wa liew NATO.... u still wanna poke notyourbabe. She already diam diam liao u still can't let go.... Quite petty for a guy lol.

Actually I also wanna ask something for the ladies. Not that I support notyourbabe.

But seriously, is SEX everything to men??? No true love?????

U know.... sometimes girls can be chio and really kind hearted. Faithful too. However, I always believe once a guy becomes rich. No matter ugly or handsome sure become bad. The first thing is go hook up younger and more chio girls. WHy guys cannot be faithful even after the girl support you thru poor till rich. I also dunno how to answer this. As I know if im rich I will always play outside. So if im rich does it mean that I am allowed to play outside and expect my gal to diam diam???? You know being rich doesn't mean u are right even if you can give ur gal all she wants.

So as I know I can no saint. So I also dun blame women who love money. Money give them more security. I think it is relativity one. The more rich guy is the more and prettier gals he want. The more chio a girl is of course she has the right to ask for guys with more money.

I believe the world is round. When guys are rich and have affair. Why public only say he is rich ma. Bo bian he has choices. The gal with him consider lucky liao can have such a rich man as hubby. When women dump the guy for richer fellow. Public will say she is materialistic and heartless. If a richer guy wants her confirm she is consider chio too. So if she is chio and more than what her current guy can contain. Why can't she has the right to jump boat????

So I think the best is balance ur expectation and keep everyone happy. Sometimes you do not need to know everything nor make everything so clear.

For true love to be complete. You still have to factor in some true needs and high tolerance.

Lolol... I cant even be bothered to reply him anymore. He can think whatever he likes. Those with two eyes and a sound mind can see whats going on. ;)

All I wanted to say was that IF you are the kind of guy who only go after pussy, then dont expect or ask of a woman to give you LOVE out of thin air. Its not going to happen. Especially the older and more "seasoned" ones like myself who have been there done that, and we are sick of all the bullshit. Love requires two hands to clap. Okay? Fair enough?

Nato17
02-03-2016, 07:09 AM
Lolol... I cant even be bothered to reply him anymore. He can think whatever he likes. Those with two eyes and a sound mind can see whats going on. ;)

All I wanted to say was that IF you are the kind of guy who only go after pussy, then dont expect or ask of a woman to give you LOVE out of thin air. Its not going to happen. Especially the older and more "seasoned" ones like myself who have been there done that, and we are sick of all the bullshit. Love requires two hands to clap. Okay? Fair enough?

Roflmao. You are so contradictory. I am NOT the one who is being zapped. You are! Apparently your answer here has ruffled feathers thus you were zapped to oblivion. To you, that is because you were opinionated, to the rest you aren't liveable with. I wonder who is calling an Ace an Ace and who isn't!

hugs
02-03-2016, 12:50 PM
Roflmao. You are so contradictory. I am NOT the one who is being zapped. You are! Apparently your answer here has ruffled feathers thus you were zapped to oblivion. To you, that is because you were opinionated, to the rest you aren't liveable with. I wonder who is calling an Ace an Ace and who isn't!
This thread is getting funny becos you consistently has the last word:D

Nato17
02-03-2016, 01:30 PM
This thread is getting funny becos you consistently has the last word:D

Word Up! :D

notyourbabe
02-03-2016, 03:31 PM
I wonder what kind of loser keeps going on and on and trying to have the last word and insisting he is RIGHT and others are wrong.... In a bloody male dominated sex forum. Lol. :rolleyes:

Dear Nato17, some of us have better things to do than try to win arguments online with strangers. This is a FORUM, anyone can input their opinions. You are free to object to my opinions but there is no need to keep slamming me non stop even after I have stopped replying you.

You win lah okay? Happy now? You want a pat on the back? A trophy? Come, I give you. Please PM me. lets arrange a meet up so we can see how loud you talk in real life. Shall we? :)

hugs
02-03-2016, 03:54 PM
Word Up! :D

Testing...testing:p

Nato17
02-03-2016, 04:07 PM
I wonder what kind of loser keeps going on and on and trying to have the last word and insisting he is RIGHT and others are wrong.... In a bloody male dominated sex forum. Lol. :rolleyes:

Dear Nato17, some of us have better things to do than try to win arguments online with strangers. This is a FORUM, anyone can input their opinions. You are free to object to my opinions but there is no need to keep slamming me non stop even after I have stopped replying you.

You win lah okay? Happy now? You want a pat on the back? A trophy? Come, I give you. Please PM me. lets arrange a meet up so we can see how loud you talk in real life. Shall we? :)

See that is exactly the point. You keep saying you are how good etc and now I am disputing the fact. The simple point I wanted to point out is that you felt you were opinionated and that you thought it is a good thing. Now when proven otherwise you have to still want the last word. :)

Nato17
02-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Testing...testing:p

You testing the new thing your SO gave you recently? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

siam66
02-03-2016, 04:12 PM
Waaa !!! ... PTPP leow !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

subidowa
02-03-2016, 04:18 PM

Wa steady.... sister by jioing him out I think u win liao..... Confident pple no scare to meet pple F2F....haha....
Let's not be keyboard warriors talk so loud behind the screen but quiet in front of pple. These pple sibei noisy online but have no say in real life. Glad that u are willing to trash it out face to face. I'm also always keen to meet more capable pple in real life.

So dun mind all go The Exchange later today to socialise haha. Ladies night tonite, ladies free flow till 11pm I think. Guys on ur own. See how many will turn up. Am quite keen to see who is the boss (u or nato) in real life. hahahaha. On a side note, also going there to hunt stress OLS or working women.hahahha

hugs
02-03-2016, 04:21 PM
You testing the new thing your SO gave you recently? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm testing my theory:). Remembered i said you and her kinda make good pairing? is good idea for both of you to meet up:p but okok i know i know, what you have to say already. Don't nag about it anymore and also i won't say this again.

siam66
02-03-2016, 04:27 PM
http://imgur.com/G23NiXu.jpg

Nato17
02-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Wa steady.... sister by jioing him out I think u win liao..... Confident pple no scare to meet pple F2F....haha....
Let's not be keyboard warriors talk so loud behind the screen but quiet in front of pple. These pple sibei noisy online but have no say in real life. Glad that u are willing to trash it out face to face. I'm also always keen to meet more capable pple in real life.

So dun mind all go The Exchange later today to socialise haha. Ladies night tonite, ladies free flow till 11pm I think. Guys on ur own. See how many will turn up. Am quite keen to see who is the boss (u or nato) in real life. hahahaha. On a side note, also going there to hunt stress OLS or working women.hahahha

Nato17 not in sg lei! How to get jio sia? Jio also bai jio.
Since you are at the Exchange, guess you can meet her on my behalf and at the same time prove Hugs theory. :) For me, I not willing to share estate, so there you go.

notyourbabe
02-03-2016, 04:45 PM
See that is exactly the point. You keep saying you are how good etc and now I am disputing the fact. The simple point I wanted to point out is that you felt you were opinionated and that you thought it is a good thing. Now when proven otherwise you have to still want the last word. :)

I never keep saying I am how good. Please dont put words in my mouth. I only said ONCE that I never asked my exes for money or gifts. Thats all.

Like I said, feel free to disagree with me, but you dont get to attack me or call me names just because we dont see eye to eye.

How convenient that you are not in Sg. No balls to meet in person, just say. Turns out you are just another typical keyboard warrior who can type a lot online but suddenly both balls shrink when the GIRL suggests to meet u in person to chat. :)

So when are you back in Sg? Dont tell me you are based overseas, or some kind of lame excuse? Come and meet me leh, so we can have a nice chat. You can tell me about how crappy you think I am, right to my cunt face. ;)

Yawn.

subidowa
02-03-2016, 04:46 PM
Nato17 not in sg lei! How to get jio sia? Jio also bai jio.
Since you are at the Exchange, guess you can meet her on my behalf and at the same time prove Hugs theory. :) For me, I not willing to share estate, so there you go.

Jioing is for everyone.... Not only her. However, there will be a show if both appear. TOO bad... life is 99% not what we expected it to be......

notyourbabe
02-03-2016, 04:46 PM

LOL I know right.... I have absolutely no problems with meeting him. I will even pay for his coffee. But I think this Nato17 got prob to meet me wor. Wonder why leh.... Talk is cheap. :cool:

P.S: I just sent him a PM with my phone number. Hopefully he will meet up with me. Cant wait! Despite my online persona, I am actually super friendly and nice in person. No need scared. :)

Nato17
02-03-2016, 05:21 PM
I never keep saying I am how good. Please dont put words in my mouth. I only said ONCE that I never asked my exes for money or gifts. Thats all.

Like I said, feel free to disagree with me, but you dont get to attack me or call me names just because we dont see eye to eye.

How convenient that you are not in Sg. No balls to meet in person, just say. Turns out you are just another typical keyboard warrior who can type a lot online but suddenly both balls shrink when the GIRL suggests to meet u in person to chat. :)

So when are you back in Sg? Dont tell me you are based overseas, or some kind of lame excuse? Come and meet me leh, so we can have a nice chat. You can tell me about how crappy you think I am, right to my cunt face. ;)

Yawn.

Firstly, it is a well-known fact, among cheongsters I am not around in sg. :) Go look at most of my posts, it clearly states I am not around. Secondly, I don't need to prove anything and I don't see a need to prove anything to you. I have already proven what type of woman you are. And this is a fact and don't need to associate with someone like that.

Besides, you can always at the end of the day say molestation and then second Benjamin Lee case izzit?

LateHunter
02-03-2016, 05:24 PM
i dont really support either of you, but this post, you win lol

LOL I know right.... I have absolutely no problems with meeting him. I will even pay for his coffee. But I think this Nato17 got prob to meet me wor. Wonder why leh.... Talk is cheap. :cool:

P.S: I just sent him a PM with my phone number. Hopefully he will meet up with me. Cant wait! Despite my online persona, I am actually super friendly and nice in person. No need scared. :)

notyourbabe
02-03-2016, 05:30 PM
Firstly, it is a well known fact, am cheongsters I am not around in sg. :) Go look at most of my posts, it clearly states I am not around. Secondly, I don't need to prove anything and I don't see a need to prove anything to you. I have already proven what type of woman you are. And this is a fact and don't need to associate with someone like that.

Besides, you can always at the end of the day say molestation and then second Benjamin Lee case izzit?

You sure you dont have anything to prove? Because even after I have kept quiet already, you still keep going on and on and trying to provoke me by bringing up my name in every post. No?

Clearly states you're not around? So where are you? Dont tell me you are never ever in Sg? Strange....

"I have already proven what type of woman you are". Proven? HOW? Your proof is only your words on a forum? Then I also have proof about the type of man you are.

Meet in public, plenty of people around. CCTVs are everywhere too. Simi molestation. Zzzzz. No balls to meet, just say. Dont need to come up with so many excuses. :)

Now you have my number, please feel free to call me anytime. Unless of course you are really just a keyboard warrior, then continue ranting on the forum. ;) Like I said, TALK IS CHEAP. Got free coffee, and can tell me off in person to my face, you dont want... Yawn.

Think its quite clear by now to everyone here who's the one talking big online. Cheers.

Nato17
02-03-2016, 05:33 PM
You sure you dont have anything to prove? Because even after I have kept quiet already, you still keep going on and on and trying to provoke me by bringing up my name in every post. No?

Clearly states you're not around? So where are you? Dont tell me you are never ever in Sg? Strange....

"I have already proven what type of woman you are". Proven? HOW? Your proof is only your words on a forum? Then I also have proof about the type of man you are.

Meet in public, plenty of people around. CCTVs are everywhere too. Simi molestation. Zzzzz. No balls to meet, just say. Dont need to come up with so many excuses. :)

Now you have my number, please feel free to call me anytime. Unless of course you are really just a keyboard warrior, then continue ranting on the forum. ;)

Think its quite clear by now to everyone here who's the one talking big online. Cheers.

Look, I will do this. Let's up the ante here then. You did give me a number but whose number I don't know. Anyway, how about the ultimate prize?

I will pay for your ticket to come over to where I am if you are so gutsy. I am in South Africa right now. I will even pay for your air ticket if you send me your full name and NRIC even. How about that?

subidowa
02-03-2016, 05:34 PM
I dun think there is any winner lo...

This whole debate is stupid.... Women want money Man want sex. This is true...
I believe all must play within their capabilities. Dun come here KPKB about can't get girls or girls too materialistic.

Say if I give u a not chio, handicapped woman who dun need too much money only basic food and shelter. Will u love her like normal even when you can have sex with her too??? I'm not a Saint thus I will not accept it.

So you see... actually I believe there are a lot of such girls around in this world. Not that men got no choices, it is just u all choose better girls only.
LIke wise, dun complain girls materialistic. THey are just choosing better ones only. This is I said the world is round.

If you want to choose pple in the first place then expect to be chosen too..

Dun kbkp here like a baby just because u can't afford it. Then when given a choice to have sex with a not chio, handicapped woman for minimum cost u all dun want. Did that girl kpkb u all???? She knows her limits.... and I pity her too but I can't accept her.

The theory is basically the same, to those who can't afford it. The women will pity u too but they can't accept it. Face it...

Not long ago, a brother posted, a child will cry if he can't get the toy. A man will work hard even double job for the toy. I agree totally. Dun blame others.... Set goals and push urself instead.

siam66
02-03-2016, 05:39 PM
Waaa !!! ... play so big now !!! :eek:

Pitching tent !!! :D

notyourbabe
02-03-2016, 05:44 PM
Look, I will do this. Let's up the ante here then. You did give me a number but whose number I don't know. Anyway, how about the ultimate prize?

I will pay for your ticket to come over to where I am if you are so gutsy. I am in South Africa right now. I will even pay for your air ticket if you send me your full name and NRIC even. How about that?

Why dont u call the number and find out? :)

First, can u prove to us that you are in fact in South Africa?? Take a photo of today's papers, for example.

Secondly... Why the hell would I want to fly all the way to South Africa just to meet you? Send you my full name and NRIC, what am I stupid? I wont trust ANY stranger with my full name and NRIC. Much less a man who has been attacking me non-stop over the past few days on a forum. DUH.

The first thing you will do is expose my real identity on the forum just to shame me. And then God knows what others will do with my personal information.

Why on Earth would I take such a risk, JUST to prove anything to you? You are a nobody.

You are the one who clearly has a problem with me, now you claim you are not in Sg, and you want ME to fly all the way to fucking South Africa, provided I give you my full name and NRIC. You must be fucking kidding me. Lol.

Whenever you are back in SG, feel free to hit me up. Anytime. Unlike you, I am not just all talk. You got my number. Cheers. :)

Nato17
02-03-2016, 05:49 PM
Why dont u call the number and find out? :)

First, can u prove to us that you are in fact in South Africa?? Take a photo of today's papers, for example.

Secondly... Why the hell would I want to fly all the way to South Africa just to meet you? Send you my full name and NRIC, what am I stupid? I wont trust ANY stranger with my full name and NRIC. Much less a man who has been attacking me non-stop over the past few days on a forum. DUH.

The first thing you will do is expose my real identity on the forum just to shame me. And then God knows what others will do with my personal information.

Why on Earth would I take such a risk, JUST to prove anything to you? You are a nobody.

You are the one who clearly has a problem with me, now you claim you are not in Sg, and you want ME to fly all the way to fucking South Africa, provided I give you my full name and NRIC. You must be fucking kidding me. Lol.

Whenever you are back in SG, feel free to hit me up. Anytime. Unlike you, I am not just all talk. You got my number. Cheers. :)

Ah fuck lah. I gave you a perfect excuse for a holiday even. You offer to buy me coffee when I offer to buy you a plane ticket.

The point of the matter is why would I want to meet you. I already indicated no interest in meeting up with you. However, since you want so badly that I tell it to your face, you jolly well fly down and then I can tell it to your face. Otherwise, why should it be on your terms?

notyourbabe
02-03-2016, 05:54 PM
Ah fuck lah. I gave you a perfect excuse for a holiday even. You offer to buy me coffee when I offer to buy you a plane ticket.

The point of the matter is why would I want to meet you. I already indicated no interest in meeting up with you. However, since you want so badly that I tell it to your face, you jolly well fly down and then I can tell it to your face. Otherwise, why should it be on your terms?

Anyway, cant prove you're in South Africa? Nice try ignoring my question. Or you could simply call me on my phone from your landline. Simple enough to prove. :) I can also say I am in Antarctica right now, and got no flights to South Africa. LOL.

I am done arguing with you. The reason why I dont get into relationships in the first place is between I am sick of arguing and fighting, and here I am just voicing out my personal opinions in a forum, and some guy has to come and attack me left right center, every day. Day after day.

YOU are the one who has a problem with me, so why should I have to go to the trouble of flying to fucking South Africa to meet you on YOUR terms?? Just because you are paying for the air ticket means I have to accept?? Bloody ridiculous.

Nato17
02-03-2016, 05:57 PM
Anyway, cant prove you're in South Africa? Nice try ignoring my question. Or you could simply call me on my phone from your landline. Simple enough to prove. :)

I am done arguing with you. The reason why I dont get into relationships in the first place is between I am sick of arguing and fighting, and here I am just voicing out my personal opinions in a forum, and some guy has to come and attack me left right center, every day. Day after day.

YOU are the one who has a problem with me, so why should I have to go to the trouble of flying to fucking South Africa to meet you on YOUR terms?? Just because you are paying for the air ticket means I have to accept?? Bloody ridiculous.

Why do I have to prove anything to you?

The fact of the matter is you started it with your crappy attitude. Or should I remind you how you wrote?

Of course, you don't have to accept nor do I have to accept your offer either do I? I have nothing to prove to you except that you are not someone pleasant, period.

notyourbabe
02-03-2016, 05:57 PM
Why do I have to prove anything to you?

The fact of the matter is you started it with your crappy attitude. Or should I remind you how you wrote?

Of course, you don't have to accept nor do I have to accept your offer either do I? I have nothing to prove to you except that you are not someone pleasant, period.

May I remind you THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE MY ATTITUDE, CRAPPY OR OTHERWISE. This is a forum, if you dont welcome opinions that differ from yours, then get lost. Who the fuck do you think you are?

Point made, ladies and gentlemen. :) :) :)

Nato17
02-03-2016, 06:00 PM

May I remind you THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO LIKE MY ATTITUDE, CRAPPY OR OTHERWISE. This is a forum, if you dont welcome opinions that differ from yours, then get lost.

Point made. Ladies and gentlemen. :)

The point made is as follows. You were the one who shot first at everyone. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. This is a sex forum....

notyourbabe
02-03-2016, 06:03 PM
The point made is as follows. You were the one who shot first at everyone. If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. This is a sex forum....

Wow bravo. You win lah. Come, I clap for you. Happy now? :)

Nato17
02-03-2016, 06:03 PM
Wow bravo. You win lah. Come, I clap for you. Happy now? :)

Of course. Thank you. :D

hugs
02-03-2016, 06:06 PM
Was funny but now this is sounding like a broken record or a movie that refuses to end...

Nato17
02-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Was funny but now this is sounding like a broken record or a movie that refuses to end...

/me gives hugs a hammer.

You can kill the thread now. :D

korean
02-03-2016, 06:07 PM

话要好好说 lol

i stopped at page 3. Now I'm interested to continue lol

hugs
02-03-2016, 06:10 PM
话要好好说 lol

i stopped at page 3. Now i'm interested to continue lol

好好说。。不是重复论点。。。没完没了。。。

hugs
02-03-2016, 06:12 PM
/me gives hugs a hammer.

You can kill the thread now. :D

I dare not! I have 'Nato17' phobia. There is a scientific name to such a phobia, i think.

Nato17
02-03-2016, 06:14 PM
I dare not! I have 'Nato17' phobia. There is a scientific name to such a phobia, i think.

Wah, got such a phobia. I think I better lie low now. :eek:

hugs
02-03-2016, 06:16 PM
Wah, got such a phobia. I think I better lie low now. :eek:

I can't decide which do i like more. Not to see you post? Or to see you post? I'm getting used to seeing your last word:D

siam66
02-03-2016, 06:21 PM
:eek: ...The End ??? ... :eek:

L.O.L

hugs
02-03-2016, 06:23 PM
it feels like hours since you last posted..are you ok? I'm getting worried. :o

Nato17
02-03-2016, 06:24 PM
:eek: ...The End ??? ... :eek:

L.O.L

She no cum lei. So end of that lor. :D

naked123
02-03-2016, 06:26 PM
no more liao?

parrotkid
03-03-2016, 05:49 AM
A wise woman will know that money does not drop doen from the sky.
If she wants her man to soend more money on her, he may need to work longer working hours. Then after that, he will have less time to spend with you and the kids if there are any.
In some cases, the women then claim they are lonely and then have affair.
Is that fair to men?

Nato17
03-03-2016, 12:19 PM
A wise woman will know that money does not drop doen from the sky.
If she wants her man to soend more money on her, he may need to work longer working hours. Then after that, he will have less time to spend with you and the kids if there are any.
In some cases, the women then claim they are lonely and then have affair.
Is that fair to men?

Nicely put.

siam66
03-03-2016, 02:45 PM
She no cum lei. So end of that lor. :D

Lol ... if she no cum :eek: ... then you must make her cum mah :p ... Lol

tiffanytan
04-03-2016, 09:52 AM
no more liao?

Ya.. awaiting.. im looking forward to this thread..

Joiller
04-03-2016, 04:55 PM
Waiting for next updating

Joiller
04-03-2016, 05:05 PM
Waiting...........