PDA

View Full Version : The Affair

zimmerman1234
14-09-2006, 04:52 PM
That period, I was retrenched together with a group of colleagues. Damn down then, and not able to find a job. Very depressed.

Got quite close to the group of colleagues during that period. Went out quite often. Among them, there is no lack of beautiful sexy babes. Though I am married, but wife was too busy with work, and hardly could be bothered about me, not to mention, we dun ML more then 10 times during 3 years of marriage. Dunno how I pass that period also.

There was once, I asked if anyone of them want to go swimming together. Only one of them was able to make it. She's one babe with solid sexy bums. Not to mentioned at times when she wears spaghetti stripes, it's a beautiful sight to look down. Thought it's only a B cup, but it's enough to make me raise to the occassion. There's once that she wears such a short skirt that really makes pple fantasy what could be below. Have always notice that she does not have VPL, and have sort of wonder as any curious guys would whether she is wearing sexy undies or just vaccum below at times.

On that day, I drove over and waited below her house. As I wait and listening to radio, she came down the lift. She got the sunny look on her, in tight checker shorts that could hardly conceal her sexy butts. She works out in gym, and you could see that her butt is solid. The shorts is covering the curves of the butt, but it did not managed to cover where the solid butt ends. The short is tight, and one thing for sure is that there is not VPL, which leaves room to fantasize. 'Like what you see?' In a soft, feminine voice she ask with a smile. I could feel my ears turning red and faces blushes. Just smile sheepishly while opening the car door for her.

We had small chats along the way.

Me : 'Your shorts quite distracting leh.' She hit me lightly and on shoulder, smile shyly and say, 'Drive lah!'. I got a pillow from behind to cover her legs as she feels the sun shining on her beautiful legs. At that time really wish I could be the pillow, to be close to her legs, and be able to smell her mysterious zone and to be near to her love pillow.

Never forget that she says, coz I am married, that's why she comes out with me, coz she feels secure, and that we will not fall for each other cos I am married, and she will not fall for a married man.

We went out for a few more times thereafter, as she feels more comfortable with me. Thereafter, I was invited to her house quite often, and stay there to plan how to get jobs, listen to music, watch tv etc. Since both out of job, we are pretty free. She starts cooking for me sometimes, and we just got closer.

There is this day, she says she has something to tell me, but stop. She went to her room to sleep, while I rested in the living room listening to music. She came out of the room after awhile and our eyes lock. No words is needed. I move near to her, hold her face gently, and draw it towards my lips, and we french like no tomoro. My hands somehow naturally moves downwards and hold on the solid butt, which is feels better then it looks.

striker6996
16-09-2006, 12:10 PM
Bro please carry on.

viceman
16-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Looks like another great story in the making... :cool: Please carry on, Bro.

Cheers!

VM

Rainman
16-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Looks like another great story in the making... :cool: Please carry on, Bro.

Cheers!

VM

Yup..

Sound good..

Cheers

AD69
16-09-2006, 01:52 PM
Good start of a story...do continue. Will be camping here too.

techienator
16-09-2006, 07:03 PM
another good story here.. juz kind of short.. looking forward to the next part..

birdie8819
16-09-2006, 10:29 PM
Wah piang ...........whole night reading all these stories all half way...........bo bian have to park here also ......keep it coming bro...

zimmerman1234
16-09-2006, 11:50 PM
Sorry bros,

Got to keep family happy, but am back to continue.

The hug was electrifying, and my little brother press lightly into her crouch. Wish very much to press harder, but dun want to scare her off.

After a while I breakoff the kiss, and have to go pick my wify off from work. Felt awkward, as we shouldn't be doing that. Saying a quick sorry, I bide her a good bye and a kiss before going off.

We talk on the ICQ that night.

She:'You very 'sie' you know? First time hug, you hold on to pple's butt.'
Me:'What to do? Who ask you to have such a sexy solid butt? Guys will never be able to leave it alone.:D '
She:'Feel something stirring before, you very noti hor?'
Me:'He yearns for you a lot......Wish very much to come out to meet you.'
She:'Shi Gui, cut him off then you know.'
Me:'I surrender, please dun, please dun.:p '

That night, my mind is all about her. Feel very confused as I sleep besides my wife.

The next morning, I couldn't wait but to send wify to work, so that I can go back to see her again. Bought some nice 'You Tiao' for her for breakfast and hurried over. Lucky no traffic police, else such kena big time.

Knock on the door for quite a while before a sleepy face with spaghetti top and shorts appear to open the door. Before she can close the door, we already are in passionate hugs and kisses, while I close the door behind using one of my hand. I carried her up and bring her to her room together with the 'You Tiao'.

After putting her down, looking at the just wake up sexy look, any other tasty breakfast is tastless. Her legs are so shapely, especially when she lie there with her legs one on top of the other slightly bend.

Our tongues couldn't wait but be interwined with each other. Slowly, kissing her ears, nibbling on her earlop, and probing lightly on her ear. She seems to have a soft spot on her ears and started moaning.

While I continue to kiss her down her neck, and bite lightly on her voice box, my hands are not free too. They have wonder below her top to look for the small hills within. She do not wear bra when she sleeps. The hills feels so soft within my hands, while it sends tingling sensation within her, making her moan even more sexy. The two stripes on the shoulder is lower and left hanging on by the side of the hands while I savour her smooth sexy shoulder, imagine, how they will look with a sexy shrug. I pull her tops higher to expose the beautiful hills, only to discover that she got inverted nipples, and her cherries are nowhere insight.

My mouth land on one of them, while my hand land on the other one. Kissing by the side of the nipple, before finally attacking on the inverted part itself. She holds my head there for a while. The other hand of my have started to wonder down to her shorts and cup my hands on her mound, rubbing on it slowly. Tracing around, it's a G-String butt! That sort of turn me a little wild, and her shorts comes off in no time. Till then I have never seem woman in G-String real life before, that sight that's presented is something that I will never forget. My hands tried to remove her G-String, but she stop my hands and said no, as we cannot be together, so we shouldn't be doing that. Else it will be very difficult for her to move on if the day comes.

Respecting her, I move my head down, and lick around it and kiss on her below. Gently she stop me, and offer me a You Tiao instead. My little brother is like cannot tahan liao. But respecting her, we stop, and enjoy our breakfast naked on the bed instead.

techienator
17-09-2006, 09:23 AM
good post.. hope nothing has damaged ur marriage so far..

zimmerman1234
18-09-2006, 09:50 AM
Thanks, everything still ok. ;-)

After that day, we will end up in bed at least once a day, but the last line of defence, G-String was not conquered. Nonetheless, it just get hotter by the day. When gals wear G-String, I really wonder what they cover. I start to finger her instead, by pulling her g-string aside. She feels so sexy, as it's the feeling of being naked, yet not naked, while being fingered. It progresses on to having me rubbing me against her through the G-string, the seems to send her a little wild, her moaning just get louder and louder each day.

About two weeks from the time we started, we are on the bed, and she is down to her last line of defence, then everything stopped for that moment. I look at her forcefully and slowly slide her g-string down her legs. She has the same wilful look, with a little playfulness in it. Then she says,'You want to go in? I dare you, you will not dare to take me!'

I have been teased for two weeks, and have been in the state of constant high for two weeks, and my cock is just like inches to her hole of joy. With such challenge, which man can take it anymore? I couldn't care less anymore, but to slowly push my manhood inches and inches in. At first, there is that look of disbelief in her eyes, but the look slowly soften, and it replace with the look of lust. As I fully enter her and push hard against her, she moan....'AH..........'. That's a first time, that I truly enter a woman to the max, and it just feels heavenly, feeling it being surrounded by wetness and warmness and at the same time, while being squeezed tight. Seeing the way she enjoy it, I couldn't wait anymore, but to ram her hard in the missionary position, faster and faster........

Within two minutes, I was reaching my climax, while she was moaning away. But being without protection, I have to withdraw, and it's just spray all over her flat tummy.

zimmerman1234
19-09-2006, 01:56 PM
We are like a day time couple since that day. My day time will be spent with her, at times could be whole day in bed. Well, not actually bed, but the whole house has become our playground.

Good thing about day time is most people are working, so that are lots of places where we can go, and they are not crowded at all.

Watching movies was one of the things that we like to do. There was a morning that we catch a early 11 plus show. We got the seats that was at the last row, and the next person sitting nearest to us is two rows down.

We had popcorns and drinks as usual, and we were eating away before the show starts. She was wearing a knee length skirt, and a spaghetti top with a cardigan on the outside, while I am wearing a shorts and a polo tee.

As we are eating, some popcorns drop on her top, right on top of her right breast. Without hesitation, my head move in swiftly and zoom in on the popcorn. Not just eating the popcorn, but giving a gentle bite on her breast. Not expecting it, she gives out a soft moan. Recovering, she hit my head, 'This is the public you know?'. 'I know, that's why I like to do that.:D '

My right hand slide down to her legs and draw circles on her thigh, while I french her, and feed her the popcorns collected from her breast to her month. The other hand slide behind her back, hid within her cardigan, and reaches her breast on the other side.

My fingers slide within her bra, and and brushes it lightly. After the period that we are together, her nipples are not inverted anymore, and they will show up as and when she's aroused. My fingers probe in deeper to find her nipple, and hold them within my fingers. The cherry was held gently within my fingers, and roll them like marbles. My right hand explored deeper within her skirt, and was rubbing outside her G-String. Occassionally, she will moan, but it's too soft as compared to the movie, hence no one seems to notice.

My fingers was feeling the wetness below as I nibble her earloop and bite gently on her neck. Her G-String was pulled aside, and my fingers started working on her sex. Slightly spread her slit open, and massage on her clitoris area, and after a while move downwards to circle around her mound, and explore gently within. My fingers slide in easily without any issue, as she is already very soaking wet. Alternating between the two place for a while, before I use my fingers to move in and out of her for a while. She was turning weak, and her head lie on my shoulder.

After a while, she stop my hands below, and whisper all so softly, within my ears.....'I want the real thing.......'

My cock has being straining within my shorts waiting for his turn. I pull out my cock from the opening below my shorts, she stands up slidely and pull up her skirt behind and pull her G-String aside. Slowly, she lower her butt, and sit on my cock. Ahh...........It's so fucking tight as her legs are so close together. He feels so warm and protected within her, not to mentioned it feels so tight and compressed within. My hands held her breast in front, and knead them. She moves slowly up and down, while moaning softly on and off. The tightness and the movement really brings me to a high, and soon, we are moving up and down together, moving faster and faster. before I knew it, I got to push her butt off me, and tons of loads shoot out, landing on her butt and my lap..........

She turns back and give a cheeky smile, and sit back on her chair, and bend down, lapping away on my lap to help me clean up. Thereafter, she hold my spent cock within her hands, and put it within her mouth to give it a soft lick, which really turns him all alife again.

birdie8819
19-09-2006, 04:58 PM
wow.......so daring arh.....even in cinema , hope I also have this kind of chance...kekekeke

Artic
20-09-2006, 01:44 PM
good.... good...cont pls....:p

Frankiestine
20-09-2006, 02:11 PM
Monster reading monster can only think of one song, Rod Steward's "Some guys have all the luck, some guys have all the fun"...haiz why is my life so BORING!!!

zimmerman1234
20-09-2006, 03:28 PM
During the period we are together, emotionally, it's really high and low. We breakup and got back several times.

There was this once when we decide to breakoff, and decide that's the last day we will meet, hence we will spend a good day together. Initially wanted to stay at UDMC chalet in East Coast, but later managed to find a suite room in a hotel in the East that is quite cheap, since it is a weekday, which we were quite happy about.

We try to put away the thoughts of not being able to be together anymore, while enjoying ourself to the max.

After we check into the room, and before she can put her bag down, I pull her strongly, and she land within my hug. I held her head up on her chin with one hand while helping her put her bag down with the other. The feeling and passion is very intense. Our lips are so close, yet not touching. Just teasing each other, seeing who will go in for the contact first. My tongue extented out and lightly sweep on her lips. 'Ah.......' she let out a soft moan.

Before I know it, she took the lead, and swallow my tongue within her mouth, and I sort of fuck her mouth with my tongue, moving in and out of her mouth, while imagining it's my little brother within her mouth. It's my turn to go 'Ah, ah, ah............'.

I drew my tongue out and try to tease her tongue to come out, and give it soft nibbling bite and licking on it.

I have been trained to multi-task very well. My hands was touching her smooth shoulder, and 'absent mindedly', they pull the spaghetti stripe down her shoulder, leaving it bare - smooth and white.......

The stripes are push further down her arms, exposing her lovely breast covered with a stripeless bra. My hands pushes down the bra, and cup the soft love pillow within my hands. I love her B-Cup breast, as the can just fit nicely into my palm, so that I could toy and fiddle with them.

From her mouth, I kiss her chin, down her neck, bitting softly on her voice box area, licking on the shallow depression area at the centre of the neck, down to the centre of the mound, while my hands are still on them. I give her breast a good suck and lick.

She hands wander into my shorts, and pull out my cock and start pumping away, at times cupping my balls within her hand.

Unknowingly, we have move towards the bed, and I push her onto the bed. I pull her skirt up, exposing her sexy black G-String, and my fingers pull the string aside. Seeing that it's wet, I need no more encouragement. Her legs was lifted over my shoulder, and I move in and pushes my little brother in, while holding the string aside. I just pump and pump, while she goes, 'No, no, no........' mimicking a rape scene where the woman is fuck without even removing her skirts and G-String.

Before long, her 'No, no, no......' is reduced to 'Ah, ah, ah.............'. She holds on to a pillow, and soon I felt the tightening around my cock, and she is like in the midst of pain and enjoyment. Feeling the tightening, I could not take it anymore, and soon, my warm cum was shot within her. Tired and satisfied, we fell asleep together.

beck7777
20-09-2006, 03:44 PM
Monster reading monster can only think of one song, Rod Steward's "Some guys have all the luck, some guys have all the fun"...haiz why is my life so BORING!!!

Bro, that's why got 1 more line in that song 'some guys do nothing but complain'..

Its meant for guys like me with no such luck!!! :(

zimmerman1234
20-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Yoz brothers,

Dunno, I dun think this is luck. It feels good sexually, but emotionally, you dunno how suffering it is. A lot of times like roller coaster. Need to be with either one at one time, some times, both want you to be there physically, as in physically and not about sex. If with one, have to keep the other one occupy with SMS, phone call etc. Tell you, the juggling is hell. The period when things are discovered by wife even worst.

Then sometimes the one outside will say dun feel like living if we are not together. Lucky everything over. Learn quite a bit about love and life from it. Eventually, everyone still have to live their own life, and life goes on.

Lucky will be those guys who have wives who like and have the passion and they can enjoy together. Find a wife that is sexually compatiable at the same time guess it's quite important.

Sex is not everything. But again, in a sexless marriage, a lot of times, you will look at your dick and wonder what is it for besides going to toilet, and forget the function of it someday.

zimmerman1234
21-09-2006, 09:11 AM
I was still feeling blur in my sleep when I feel a hand fondling my below, and it seems to be waking up. I felt a something soft and smooth moving over my body, and soon I feel she was sitting on top of me, and positioning my dick towards her cunt.

I was in a semi shock and semi awake state, but the shiok feeling of seeing my little brother disappearing into her cunt cm by cm, inch by inch really woke me up. Apparently, she is already wet, and must have been fingering herself to a high. After she goes it, she just ride me like there is no tomorrow. It was a very strange feeling being taken while being asleeping, it feels a little of being rape, but that unwilling kind of feeling. Soon, she was shouting,'Ah.........Dear.........Dear........I am cumming, I am cumming..........Ah................' Before I knew it, I felt contraction around my dick, and the suction there was just great, and send me on my high too. She was holding and squeezing so hard on my chest, which I feel the pain. She seems to feel wave and wave of climax for a few minutes before she stop totally.

Feeling spent, she just lie on top of me, and give me a sexy smile. Still in a kind of shock state, I ask her what happened. She told me that she was just thinking about me and the things that we are doing and she was feeling so high and horny and just decided to ride me. It's really a great feeling to know that you are wanted so much by another party.......

As it's coming to dinner time, so we took a quick shower together. But it couldn't be quick when both of us always have our hands on each other. We are soaping and bathing for the other person.

We decided to do something very noti, and that is go vaccum - meaning empty within. She's only wearing a T-Shirt and a denim short skirt, with nothing inside, while I just wear a T-Shirt and bermudas without underwear.

The thought of being vaccum could really tease people's mind wild. When we are in the lift, we are like having our hands under the other person's clothes to make the other person aroused. I was hugging her, and touching her breast, seeing if her tits will show up, while she has her hands under my bermudas, and fondling my little brother. I for one surrender first. Lucky the lift was just a short ride, else, I guess we will be back in the room instead of going for dinner.

zimmerman1234
21-09-2006, 09:40 AM
For brothers who have enjoyed the sorry, would appreciate if you up my points. :D . Thought I am not very sure how I could use the points, but think always good to have more points.

Thank you.

5ag1_Boar
21-09-2006, 09:45 AM
Good story. Reminds me of my own encounter with gf this morning. :p

By the way, what you call 'going vacuum' is more popularly known as 'going commando'.

viceman
21-09-2006, 09:52 AM
For brothers who have enjoyed the sorry, would appreciate if you up my points. :D . Thought I am not very sure how I could use the points, but think always good to have more points.

Ask and shall be given... :D Just upped you... Great story...

Cheers!

VM

Frankiestine
21-09-2006, 12:01 PM
Tell you, the juggling is hell.
Yes i know, when i was having a affair back then, my grey hair increased...:(

uzzolo
21-09-2006, 12:50 PM
Yes, I totally agreed that such affair may be good for the body, a great teaser for the emotion at first but a great poll to your life as it goes on.

I have been restraining for such emotional attachment for 6 years since I got married although I am a sucker for such girlfriend/lover emotional attachment. My rationale is always to pay for it; typically fuck and fuck off. However, I was a victim of my own self control when I wanted more from a Thai Chinese OL/FL than just paid sex. She is gorgeous, look like MediaCorp Ivy Lee, just taller, bustier and know much more how to please men. Sensing that she has a liking for me after 2 encounter, we began to sms one another, talk on late nights and going out for dinners. We even sneak into each other offices to have a quickie which accelerates the kick and combustion of the sex we both enjoyed. It was really good, both physically and emotionally. It fills the void of missing each other and adrenaline that my CO could not top up on me anymore. It makes your heart soft when you see a short note/sms from her, feel you have found your bearings when you have someone to fill your emotional life. the good feeling went on for weeks.

Like all couples, when the honeymoon period is over, the reality sets in. Excuses of going home late or having extra work no longer work with my CO. excuses over the Weekends is even tougher when suspious arose. The criminal feeling is always around you when you're in the family; you're on total alert when your sms beep or cell phone ring in the middle of the night. You're always keeping a lookout left, right or center making sure nothing goes wrong, sms are deleted, condoms are kept securely, lies are covered up and no trails of ever sleeping with another woman. But the worst is still the attention your girlfriend want from you, the more frequent meetings, the expectations, the sex and the cuddle all is taking a toll on you. I began to avoid calls, stop replying sms and all ways to avoid suspicion in front of CO. and naturally leads to cry and anger and dissapointment from gurlfriend. This are all creating the stress and anxiety on me. It was really tough. Making me wonder if it is worth while for the one week of good feeling in exchange of weeks of torment and fear of spilling the beans. In the end, someone is definetly going to get hurt, only to what extend. the girlfirnd? wife? children, your reputation and everything that goes together.

Sometimes when I am sober, this is a no-no, however when your love tank is low again, I cannot guarantee I will not do it again.

zimmerman1234
21-09-2006, 01:26 PM
Tell me about it. At times really feeling low on the love bank side after giving and giving family and children, but refill never seems to come in.

That's y after this affair ended, there are two more of on off relationship, as one is married and the other attached. It's more of when free, meet up, and if time permits proceed to other things kind. Tried ONS once, but the feeling is totally different.

Those will be my serial. :D .

Frankiestine
21-09-2006, 01:47 PM
haiz..how i miss those good old days when love making with my then mistress was so much fulfilling emotionally and physically..but like they said everything has a price..:(

commercial fucks just ain't the same....

MillenniumBabe
21-09-2006, 01:52 PM
It is so wonderful to have an affair when you are married? I would castrate him if I found out.

uzzolo
21-09-2006, 02:23 PM
commercial fucks just ain't the same....

I may not agreed totally on the statement.

I have regular candidates for commercial fuck and the relationship has develop beyond that 30 mins action. No sms, no night chat nor shopping session, but just plain respect to her and a little small gift at times. we become friends when I visit her and we fuck like friends too; (afterall she has a need as well). I still pay every time I'm doing it (she offer for free but I want to kept it square.) but the feeling is different from pick-checked in-fucked-bath-fuck off. it is second best to having a girlfriend.;)

john99
21-09-2006, 02:34 PM
Sorry double post

john99
21-09-2006, 02:35 PM
It used to be only guys who have affairs outside their marriage. It is a different world now, just look around you, married women too are having affairs with their colleagues (bosses), their husband's friends , their customers, their hairdressers etc

So this is no longer the exclusive domain of men so just be prepared with an action plan when this happens to yr marriage. To divorce yr partner OR carry on the ' 'damaged' relationship for the sake of the children.

Most times, probably easier to walk away and start anew with someone else, but the casualties are the children.

So before women start to condemn men who strayed, what should husband do when the wife strayed, sullied her own marital bed and bring disgrace to the husband???

zimmerman1234
21-09-2006, 02:41 PM
Uzzolo,

Sounds good, FR please. :p .

But guess not easy to find. :D

John99,

Not sure, but I guess if a wife find else where, there must be something that the man cannot satisfied like what happen to man. Like one of them I am with, the hubby dun do it with her anymore, which is why she looks else where.

After going through it, personally I will understand and let things go. Eventually it's about the family.

Wigan23
21-09-2006, 02:49 PM
Great Story you have out there bro...:)

Landlord
21-09-2006, 02:51 PM

I have regular candidates for commercial fuck and the relationship has develop beyond that 30 mins action. No sms, no night chat nor shopping session, but just plain respect to her and a little small gift at times. we become friends when I visit her and we fuck like friends too; (afterall she has a need as well). I still pay every time I'm doing it (she offer for free but I want to kept it square.) but the feeling is different from pick-checked in-fucked-bath-fuck off. it is second best to having a girlfriend.;)

Wah!! This is what I would call sex buddy. Used to have one long time ago but after a few years, it just faded away. Sigh...... Bro, got this kind of lobang must introduce. OK;)

Frankiestine
21-09-2006, 04:09 PM
I have regular candidates for commercial fuck and the relationship has develop beyond that 30 mins action.
Yes i know what you mean...i did had affection for one wl but too bad she is no longer in the GL scene...

uzzolo
21-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Yes i know what you mean...i did had affection for one wl but too bad she is no longer in the GL scene...

Not sure if mine is the same, I have no emotional affection on the lady, just pure sexual, lusful affection of sex and release. The one up is you're not fucking a stranger but someone you know. She is fucking with you rather than letting you fuck. That went beyond satisfying my sexual lust.

uzzolo
21-09-2006, 05:56 PM
Wah!! This is what I would call sex buddy. Used to have one long time ago but after a few years, it just faded away. Sigh...... Bro, got this kind of lobang must introduce. OK;)

honestly, these lobangs are every where, especially with many China FL and PDMM. Just treat them with respect, treat them as a friends. They know they are whore but you don't have to make them feel that way. A little emphaty and considerations will earn you many brownie points and you will have a fucking buddy.

But I advise you to pay for it as this will distinct the relationship without having to resolve "who owes who"

Landlord
21-09-2006, 10:09 PM
Thanks Bro uzzolo for advice but I prefer locals. Chinese PRCs I have but not much urge anymore for them. I took this handle because I used to provide accomodation for all these PRCs, During the 1 year plus, screw like a jack rabbit. After that still not enough, went China for a month to try others as I had some business ventures over there. But after a while, got tired because everyday eat same dish also sian. Till now I still have PRC female friends in Sillypore who are in these business and some still call me whenever they drop by here, but I just treat them as normal friends and no longer have evil intentions on them.

Maybe it is because sex buddies is not 'purchased sex' that makes it more exciting??? I don't know. Back then, I don't give money to my sex buddy, just buy her some expensive stuff as presents once in a while and occasionally I am the receipient! (Now still have the 'tag' watch she gave but of course told OC I bought it when I was young) Maybe it is just a way both of us delude each other into believing it was not a commercial transaction but a mutual understanding. She did not do it for the money nor dictate what I should buy for her as she comes from a pretty well to do family. I think she was just craving for sex and attention from someone and I was just lucky to be around to 'satisfy' her needs. I am sure some of the brothers will understand what I mean.

Sigh..... Bring back so much memory.