PDA

View Full Version : How to Encourage More FR postings

dirtyhairy
14-09-2006, 10:02 AM
Yo Big Bro SAM and all other bros,

As FRs or Field Reports (to me it's simply Fuck Reviews or Fuck Reports) are the "lifeline" of this forum, may I humbly propose to Big Brother Sam to start a special "brownie points" reward scheme so as to encourage all bros to post FRs after their bonks. As we know, with more points, seniors or newbies will thus increase their chances of getting more contacts for even more bonks.

Perhaps, for every 5 FRs each with a minimum 1,000 words, one point is to be rewarded, while those short FRs with less than 1,000 words, only one point may be rewarded after that brother had written 10 such FRs.

I think this way, we will get to read more and also encourage more to post their FRs as it does require some effort and even some risks (if you are filing with suspiciously clever OCs lurking around).

So over to you Big Bro Sam for your consideration please!
Cheers.
Bro DirtyHairy, :D !

ph1970
14-09-2006, 11:11 AM
don't be like that lar! not that i i'm quite lousy at that lei!:o

ph1970
14-09-2006, 11:13 AM
hmm.... how if people fack fr like Trifusion ?? :confused:

dirtyhairy
14-09-2006, 11:20 AM
Yo Bro,

Dont worry, be happy...my proposal is for Big Bro Sam to consider starting a new reward scheme to encourage more FRs. But the usual point-upping/zapping scheme still applies among bros who can up/zap as they deem fit.
So the status quo still stays only with a new proposal to encourage more FRs...a win win for all mah.
Relac lah bro...dont panic like Mr Cheng Hu Lung... everything also banned even for the IMF...Intentional Mother Fockers forum....hehehehe.
Cheers.
Bro DHairy

dirtyhairy
14-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Yo Bro Ph..,

For those quack FRs, Big Bro Sam can also do demerit point scheme by zapping..i.e. every 2 FR quacks...1 whack (zap 1 point) ...this may generate more interest dah....

Cheers...but Traffic police say dont get drunk.
Bro DirtyHairy

ph1970
14-09-2006, 11:28 AM
Yo Bro,

Dont worry, be happy...my proposal is for Big Bro Sam to consider starting a new reward scheme to encourage more FRs. But the usual point-upping/zapping scheme still applies among bros who can up/zap as they deem fit.
So the status quo still stays only with a new proposal to encourage more FRs...a win win for all mah.
Relac lah bro...dont panic like Mr Cheng Hu Lung... everything also banned even for the IMF...Intentional Mother Fockers forum....hehehehe.
Cheers.
Bro DHairy

huh ...! so you asking BOSS to do work !!! wait got zapppppp..... kekeke!:D

stephan
14-09-2006, 11:29 AM
With your method, here will be full of unwanted fake FRs. At that time, even you write a sincere FR, people also don't believe :rolleyes:

dirtyhairy
14-09-2006, 11:34 AM
Yo Bro S,

Okey dokey...I rest my case. If you never ask, you never know...
Thanx for sharing.
Cheers...and the traffic police say dont get caught drinking.
Bro DirtyHairy.