PDA

View Full Version : nice pink nipples,with sexy butt with gd service attitude

ash25leong
14-09-2006, 03:57 AM
well nothing to do so went g land for finding a cheap bonk 40 dollars liscense thai girl, after that still wanna fire again so proceed to lorong 19. saw a sweet cute looking PRC wow her butt is really nice round and firm. her butt which i saw makes mi cannot tahan. ask her how much 60 bucks ok la no problem.so cut short in report la, she take off her clothes wah knn nice pink nipples arh i love it man, the moment she take off her skirt, i saw her sexy ass i tell myself i must die die finish in doggy missionary, so we went to bath together, after that proceed to the mission. she start to lick my nipples slow and steady, at the same time playing her nice pussy wet wet wet woooo, after that i lick her nice pink nipples she seems to enjoy looking at mi when i lick her nipples. lick abt 5 mins.:) after that proceed with the bj, sian la cause i like bbbj but nvr mind la prc is like that, but her sucktion is strong wow feeling not bad. so proceed to fj.. pump pump after that change position doggy style.. wooh i love her sexy ass. her ass can bang ppl one haha her figure like the pussy cat dolls singer one with niceass
wow keep on looking her butt while i bang her on doggy style..arh i love her moans soft but nice ,finally finish the mission.she ask mi to relax for a while then we go bath together no rushing type.pay her and left.. one thing her service attitute is gd she never ask for money first b4 bonking, not like some of the prc girls want money first then fuck or have to pay extra money for blow job..

name- xiao juan prc
age-23
looks 8/10 cute and sweet looking
damage- 60 bucks plus 12 bucks on rm and cd
boobs- b cup pink nipples
fj 8/10 her sexy ass see liao cannot tahan
figure- nice ass with slim sexy body
service attitude 8/10 friendly cute no rushing type
bj/7/10 strong suction i still prefer bbbj if she got do i will give her more points
plus one more thing she got do tarma one,,her friend i saw also damm chio will try her tarma..
bros who got 20 points and above pm mi for her num say xiao fei intro one, UP my point if u like her service...REALLY must try her service.. cheers ..sorry my english is not gd hope u all can understand my report..

dandan2512
14-09-2006, 01:09 PM
I have not try a PRC...this might be the 1st one I try...thanks
hehehehe....uncle now going for chinese sugar liao ah.....:D

ash25leong
14-09-2006, 01:52 PM
Great FR bro. Thanks for the contact. I was at lor 19 on tuesday. This could be the gal I was eyeing also. Sibei siu and SYT. I have not try a PRC...this might be the 1st one I try...thanks.:Dalright hopethis is the girl u eyeing one. ok take care la bro

ash25leong
14-09-2006, 01:54 PM
well i have pass the num to some of the bros here, hope the hear the feed back from them, up mi if u like it...

ash25leong
16-09-2006, 01:02 PM
well guys as wat i know she starts at nite afternoon i dun think so, well those num i have pass to some of the bro here,, well enjoy do post a fr on it after trying it..:D

socialsocial
16-09-2006, 05:25 PM
haha bro never take a pic of her and share ah?hhaha.would love to see her PINK NIPS.

ash25leong
16-09-2006, 08:12 PM
dun have camera phone la keke

oohay_lah
16-09-2006, 08:18 PM
dun have camera phone la keke

means can take photo lah????:D next time RTF bring along digicam.... photos n video oso can liao lor....lol

Cheers

ash25leong
16-09-2006, 08:26 PM
means can take photo lah????:D next time RTF bring along digicam.... photos n video oso can liao lor....lol

Cheerspls pls no no, i not her okt la ,but not gd leh to do like that hehe

oohay_lah
17-09-2006, 12:36 PM
pls pls no no, i not her okt la ,but not gd leh to do like that hehe

hhahaha, marketing strategy mah,hardsell.... u see, nowadays, many WL,FLs with so many pics to promo themselves ....hehehe... but sometimes is 50% truth 50% hoax lor ....

ash25leong
17-09-2006, 08:37 PM
y not fr yet.. still waiting..

tryertry
20-09-2006, 11:45 PM
Hi bro, got the number, but still no time to go down..super workload..ps

hopefully this weekend can get the all clear to go down, ha

wildbeast
11-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Thanks bro ash25leong for lobang first.

I try this XIAO JUAN last evening. Below is my summarised FR (key pts).The rest as threadstarter mentioned.

- Tits think is 32A to me leh. If B then must be B-. Nevertheless, youth is
the assest. Damned smooth and good feel though small.

- Nipples pinkish-ligh brownish, small and taut. me like bigger type. Hee..

- Attitude like old friend, dat wat she said to me. Good!!!

- However she quite "CHOR LOR" crude in voice and action. Grap my didi
and guide into her pussy. She like strangling "him" till so pain n softened.
Twice it happened and told her to be more more gentle!!! She dun seem to
talk, but shout all the time. Heee... But me never angry with her la. Young
gal mah! Genuinely CHOR LOR. Heee..

- The room ALL TIME SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- $60 with or without room depend on ur chemistry with her. Pls dun make ur
blood pressure go up bcos of $10.00. Heee..

Ok, dat is all folks! Thanks for ur time.....

ash25leong
14-10-2006, 05:01 PM
Thanks bro ash25leong for lobang first.

I try this XIAO JUAN last evening. Below is my summarised FR (key pts).The rest as threadstarter mentioned.

- Tits think is 32A to me leh. If B then must be B-. Nevertheless, youth is
the assest. Damned smooth and good feel though small.

- Nipples pinkish-ligh brownish, small and taut. me like bigger type. Hee..

- Attitude like old friend, dat wat she said to me. Good!!!

- However she quite "CHOR LOR" crude in voice and action. Grap my didi
and guide into her pussy. She like strangling "him" till so pain n softened.
Twice it happened and told her to be more more gentle!!! She dun seem to
talk, but shout all the time. Heee... But me never angry with her la. Young
gal mah! Genuinely CHOR LOR. Heee..

- The room ALL TIME SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- $60 with or without room depend on ur chemistry with her. Pls dun make ur
blood pressure go up bcos of $10.00. Heee..

Ok, dat is all folks! Thanks for ur time.....
thanks for the fr