PDA

View Full Version : Help needed (Work Permit Application for PRC)

LinHuChong
13-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Bros,

i would like to request your help on how to go about applying Work Permit for my PRC galfriend who work in KTV.

She's now on 'Green card' (Relative visit permit she said) and its only for 6months visit in Spore, November will be the expiry date and she really dun want to go back.....:(

Any bros know the way that can let me help her to apply for a work permit here in spore?

Thanks alot......

vr_four6
13-09-2006, 10:04 PM
Bro, best not apply her work permit.. later you have difficulty if you want to marry her. Since she already has the "Green Card", its always renewable after six months. Only thing is need her relative to be guarantor again lor. BTW the "Green Card" not meant for working. Hint Hint... Be careful..

LinHuChong
13-09-2006, 10:40 PM
Thanks bro, i know Green Card not for working.....but you know they still go KTV working.....Haiz.....they always in need of $$$

LinHuChong
16-09-2006, 02:12 AM
Really noway out for her? :(

TheSaint
16-09-2006, 08:51 AM
Aiya, ask her go and find her relative to extend her 'Green Card' period lor......
Work permit......i oso got no lobang.....:D

unclesammi
16-09-2006, 09:34 AM
Bros,

i would like to request your help on how to go about applying Work Permit for my PRC galfriend who work in KTV.

She's now on 'Green card' (Relative visit permit she said) and its only for 6months visit in Spore, November will be the expiry date and she really dun want to go back.....:(

Any bros know the way that can let me help her to apply for a work permit here in spore?

Thanks alot......

I can help. Bring ur gal come down for an interview first at my KTV. If everything o.k will apply WP for her to work for us. PM me. :)

Big Sexy
16-09-2006, 09:43 AM
the only way for WP and EP to get approve is to get her a job. EP is out for her but WP should be ok if she can get a job.

http://www.mom.gov.sg/ProceduresAndGuidelines/

Bros,

Rof|maoxz
16-09-2006, 12:29 PM
Bros,

She's now on 'Green card' (Relative visit permit she said) and its only for 6months visit in Spore, November will be the expiry date and she really dun want to go back.....

Thanks alot......

Bro HuChong, Is your gerfrd married and is above 50yo? Only these special grp of foreigners are allowed to grant the "relative visit pass". If your ger not frank enough, how to help her? :rolleyes:

Btw the arrangement of a work permit is abt RMB$30,000. Depending on what type of category of the permit.

From what I know, only those are given 'Green card' ....

PDMMs
Foreign Spouse sponsor by Singaporean Husband / Wife
Foreign Students [2 Green Cards of Student pass and Long Term social green pass]
Mothers / Fathers of Foreign Spouse, coming to singapore to visit, or take care of grandchildren.
PVP

Barca
16-09-2006, 01:12 PM
the only way for WP and EP to get approve is to get her a job. EP is out for her but WP should be ok if she can get a job.

http://www.mom.gov.sg/ProceduresAndGuidelines/

Bro,

Your infor is for legal PRC.....:D
I think his PRC is those "See Light Die" one.....

Cheri_Popper
16-09-2006, 01:33 PM
Get married to her and then apply for PR status. But do read about the story about the Don, The Husband and his PRC wife cum singer at Lido Palace before you decide. :rolleyes: