PDA

View Full Version : I wonder....

Criminalz
13-09-2006, 08:42 PM
you guys know from all the news that those who perform Jihad are promised 72 virgins...

i just wonder, have anyone of them actually requested to have the 72 virgins upfront...hmmm...just wondering.:rolleyes:

_AXL_
13-09-2006, 09:02 PM
you guys know from all the news that those who perform Jihad are promised 72 virgins...

i just wonder, have anyone of them actually requested to have the 72 virgins upfront...hmmm...just wondering.

72 virgins???:eek:

then i wonder, if someone requests the 72 virgins upfront, gets it and loses his balls along the way. how? virgin price very expensive leh... if must pay, then sure have to declare bankruptcy leh.

sad to say, bonked a lot of gers but never got a virgin...:(

weird70s
13-09-2006, 09:15 PM

i just wonder, have anyone of them actually requested to have the 72 virgins upfront...hmmm...just wondering.:rolleyes:

1 virgin takes 20 mins
3 virgins takes 1 hours
72 virgins take 24 hours aka 1 day
Each jihad must cum every 20 mins else the johad is already potong b4 goes to heaven

poorman4sex
13-09-2006, 09:20 PM
virgins only mah... never say must be Humans mah~~

ahwing84
14-09-2006, 02:43 AM
actually...they are promised the 72 virgins when they go to heaven...
and itz suicide bombing that they are promised...

Agent Smith
14-09-2006, 02:49 AM
I think their life here on earth must suck so much that they're willing to 'trade' for a better afterlife.

Criminalz
14-09-2006, 02:53 AM
but i dun understand why 72???

anyway, if me i sure ask for some upfront payment..

lls8
14-09-2006, 02:57 AM
Brothers

I had some questions here about the 72 virgins. :confused: : Would anyone help provide me & other brothers with a correct answer? I need to answer it one day in case i convert & joined jihad? :p

1. Where the 72 virgins will come from? Is it United Nations of virgins? Will Arab jihadists get Arab virgins? Angmoh jihadists get ang moh virgins? Then is Thai jihadists get Thai virgin? Will the virgins be a Muslim gals?

2. Is there any age limit for virgin like above 18 yrs old? If they cannot find a young virgin, will the unmarried aunty or grandma who is 75 yrs but still is virgin acceptable for distribution?

3. Are the virgins boys or gals. If the jihadists is a bisexual, can they choose a mix formula or virgins. i.e. 36 men & 36 women? if jihadists is a gay, can he choose a vigin men instead.

4. When will the virgins be given to them? When they are in heaven or hell or after Amageddon?

5. How will the virgins be distributed to the jihadists? On daily basis, weekly, monthly? Or yearly?

6. Will the jihadists allowed to choose the virgins? Could they choose pretty virgin and reject the old & ugly virgins? Or swapped / exchanged? Is swinging allowed since many jihadists have so 72 virgins?

7. Why do the God need to give jihadists so many virgin? Where will the virgins come from. At the current rate of jihadists in Middle=East, US, Europe amd South East Asia ( it is estimated that on average there is a minimum1,000 jihadists p.a. X 72 virgin = 72,000 X 20 yrs = 1,440,000 virgins). How will God find so many virgins every year to cope with increasing market demand?

8. Will the jihadists allowed threesome or foursome or 72-some with the virgins? Or one-to-one allowed only?

9. Why God gives the jihadists 72 virgins? Can the virgins be swapped for money instead, or Gold Bar.

10. Why God gives virgin to jihadists? Is virgin the most valuable commodity or most holy gifts from God?

11. Why jihadists need 72 virgins? ...Clean? Pure? Disease-Free? Inexperrience? Beauty? ...What are they going to do with 72 virgins? For love? Sex? Virgin Juices? Virgin Hymen? Stained Virgin Blood? Suppose if for sex, after lose virginity, what will happen to the ex-VIRGIN?

12. Why God only gives Jihadists Virgin? Isnt't God bias, racists, unfair ,,,,,,,, etc to non-virgin gals?

13. If the jihadists is a woman, so God will give them virgin men or virgin women?

14. Muslims forbid sex before marriage. So will the jihadists need to marry all the 72 virgins first before sex? Isnt Muslims only allowed to marry only a maximum of four wives? If that law still stands in hell? Is the jihadists EXEMPTED from such rulings? i.e. above the Muslim Teachings & Law......?

15. Is there an expiry date for the virgins given to jihadists? Are the virgins given permanently to the jihadists or on temporary basis?

Kindly provide the answer from those brother who are knowledgeable on this matter. Thank U very much.

BeamMeUpScotty!
14-09-2006, 03:07 AM
walau bro i think even if theres any person who can answer yr Qs they won't dare to post for fear of getting their IP address tracked by ISD or CIA. :p

sg_boytoy
14-09-2006, 03:12 AM
sad to say, bonked a lot of gers but never got a virgin...

Maybe you should consider jihad ;) , 72 virgins you know :D

sg_boytoy
14-09-2006, 03:19 AM
I had some questions here about the 72 virgins. :confused: : Would anyone help provide me & other brothers with a correct answer? I need to answer it one day in case i convert & joined jihad?

The answers are only revealed after you convert, not before. Similarly, you cannot get an advance virgin payment upfront, you have to die first ;)

_AXL_
14-09-2006, 03:24 AM
Maybe you should consider jihad , 72 virgins you know

i got no balls to approach a girl in a club. what makes u think i've got the balls to go blow myself to pieces???:D maybe after i'm married, then life would suck so much that i would consider it.:confused: