PDA

View Full Version : KCed and confused by Massage Lady (ML)

confusedman
21-02-2016, 01:33 PM
Just seeking advice and opinions of people in the forum here.

I have been visiting a ML for FJ everytime. FJs started from the first time I went to her for massage. Think we have decent chemistry and the GFE she gives each time is out of the world.

From the start, I already told her that I am married with a kid. In fact, everything I told her about myself is the truth with no lies.
Thus probably she shares something about herself with me.
I know a lot of her secrets with regards to real name, important id numbers, hometown and a bit of her family life which she kept very discreet.

On some occasion when my wife and kid is not in SG, I asked her to stay with me at some hotel here overnight and she is agreeable too.

The ML and I even went on a holiday together with me making some excuse to my working saying work related travel.

It was then that the ML and I started to have sex raw. And ever since sex with the ML is always raw without condom.

Does it mean anything to any ML or lady to agree to have sex raw with another guy?

I am asking this question because somehow I think I really started to like but not yet love this ML more and more. I kept thinking about her from the time I wake up till the time I sleep.

But the funny thing here is that through our WeChat conversation, she always seems to blow hot & cold. Cold wise as in giving one or two words reply. Though I understand she is working and busy as well but I just cannot stand those nonchalant replies at times. Just makes my mind crazy.

Now I am even thinking of another "working trip" holiday with her again.

Guess I really need some help. Any bros encountered such similar situation before? :confused::confused::confused:

sammyboyfor
21-02-2016, 02:15 PM
Whores are for fucking not loving.

Just fuck them and be done with it. :rolleyes:

The reason why she gives short, curt replies is because she is busy fucking someone else. :D

makchan
21-02-2016, 02:43 PM
Admin is right! Bro TS, never fall in to trap...unless u are prepared to divorce and marry her... Have your fun and F off......

Giansex
21-02-2016, 02:55 PM
Bro i had few encounters too. Dont get yourself involves emotionally..is very taxing on yr mind. Mind sharing where the ml work.

insomia
21-02-2016, 03:00 PM
you dont pay for a cow to get milk. Rules Number.1 always know your position when you played outside especially girls from joints.

there is only one Rules and stick to it.:D

confusedman
21-02-2016, 03:32 PM
Well, everything got a timeline and expiry date.

Since I know she is going to RTC probably for good in a few months time then that may be the time to rest my mind and let go of everything about this ML.

What Boss mentioned is the most disciplined and straight to the point answer. But when you have a bit of emotions involved, it is often difficult to extract yourself from it.
Thus asking if other bros faced similar situations before and what they did and the results that followe.

sammyboyfor
21-02-2016, 04:01 PM
Well, everything got a timeline and expiry date.

Since I know she is going to RTC probably for good in a few months time then that may be the time to rest my mind and let go of everything about this ML.

What Boss mentioned is the most disciplined and straight to the point answer. But when you have a bit of emotions involved, it is often difficult to extract yourself from it.
Thus asking if other bros faced similar situations before and what they did and the results that followe.

Just ignore your emotions and use your brain instead. If you don't have a brain then this issue is the least of your problems.

Why on earth you would feel any emotional attachment towards someone who has been fucked by hundreds of men is really beyond me.

BTW my advice is to go for a thorough STD screen asap. If she's fucked you raw I can assure you she's done it with other clients too. She won't hang around for long but if she passes you an incurable disease you're going to remember her for the wrong reasons for the rest of your life. You're also putting your wife at risk.

Evil33
21-02-2016, 04:06 PM
Looks like another big carrot head and some more do raw . :eek:

sadfa
21-02-2016, 04:12 PM
Just seeking advice and opinions of people in the forum heret

Does it mean anything to any ML or lady to agree to have sex raw with another guy?

I am asking this question because somehow I think I really started to like but not yet love this ML more and more. I kept thinking about her from the time I wake up till the time I sleep.

But the funny thing here is that through our WeChat conversation, she always seems to blow hot & cold. Cold wise as in giving one or two words reply. Though I understand she is working and busy as well but I just cannot stand those nonchalant replies at times. Just makes my mind crazy.

Now I am even thinking of another "working trip" holiday with her again.

Guess I really need some help. Any bros encountered such similar situation before? :confused::confused::confused:

Once again this forum needs my valuable advice.

You missed out the most important thing.
When you fuck all this time is it completely free?
She never ask anything in return?

Giansex
21-02-2016, 04:13 PM
Bro ml who can let you raw means she treat as a preferred bonk..i can say u are not the only one.my experience was bad with the last ml

devilchan78
21-02-2016, 05:01 PM
Bro Ts your nick says it all .:eek: :D

roamerwh
21-02-2016, 05:34 PM
Take a month hiatus, stop all forms of communications and you will see things much clearer. It is hard to do the right thing if your heart misses her.

It doesn't matter whether she has feelings for you or not unless you are willing to subject your family through the mess and pain.

Giansex
21-02-2016, 06:08 PM
Take a month hiatus, stop all forms of communications and you will see things much clearer. It is hard to do the right thing if your heart misses her.

It doesn't matter whether she has feelings for you or not unless you are willing to subject your family through the mess and pain.

Agreed...dont msg her let her come to u...

confusedman
21-02-2016, 06:21 PM
Yes. To reply a bro, end of the day. I always pay + a bit of tips. Find it not right to not pay. Even the overnight stays at the hotel, she never asked for $$$ but I just give her a sum for those nights too.

As for whether she asked me to buy anything for her then the answer is so far NO for the 7 months that I know her since.

As to being a carrot, apart from buying food and the normal service fees and tips, I have not given anything extra thus far.

But I agree that probably time to stop contact and let her come find me instead.

For now heart is stronger than brains. Waiting for brain to overpower heart.

Giansex
21-02-2016, 06:24 PM
Yes. To reply a bro, end of the day. I always pay + a bit of tips. Find it not right to not pay. Even the overnight stays at the hotel, she never asked for $$$ but I just give her a sum for those nights too.

Nt easy to control yr emotiomal i even try to buy her put when she working.in the end u suffered the most
As for whether she asked me to buy anything for her then the answer is so far NO for the 7 months that I know her since.

As to being a carrot, apart from buying food and the normal service fees and tips, I have not given anything extra thus far.

But I agree that probably time to stop contact and let her come find me instead.

Jiayou bro...not easy to adhere to the rule nt to msg her.from.my experience if u keep msging her she will find u annoying and trying to control her.

nimrod69
21-02-2016, 06:56 PM
Dear TS,

I was in a extremely similar relationship w a ML a few years ago. Well she eventually got sent home. Fr massage to sex w rubber to complete bare for the last one year when she was around. Also neber ask for anything also no monies given whenever we go out makan and overnities hotel stays.

Now into a current one, its also raw since the second visit till now. Yes bros here may say "siao ah" go raw, but the feelings and chemsitry both of U share is for U to know whether its real and trust putting ur manhood at risk. Having said that, U also need to understand they are here for a reason and purpose, and we all know what that is. So let her do what she has to do.

And during her sojourn here U happen to be her FB, lucky U loh, so take it w a pinch of salt, she has to raise some funds and not have fun all the time. As the saying goes "Close one eye"

BTW I am still well and kicking, STD free, kelantan lane signed and chop.

Caveat emptor . Don't anyhow put ur dickies in holes ur not sure of unprotected.

cheers

norigo77
21-02-2016, 07:14 PM
TS, you should read "Matters of the Heart" section... the answers are all there! :rolleyes:

fictionman
21-02-2016, 07:44 PM
Prc????????

sadfa
21-02-2016, 07:50 PM

Since you pay her plus more, its nt a relationship.
You're just a customer. That's all.
Anything more, its all in yr head.

confusedman
21-02-2016, 07:55 PM
Prc????????

Yup... PRC

confusedman
21-02-2016, 07:56 PM
Since you pay her plus more, its nt a relationship.
You're just a customer. That's all.
Anything more, its all in yr head.

You are right. Everything is just in my head.

Think should just have fun and not think so much.

As for STDs and HIV test, I have tested in Dec and all results are non-reactive.

Bizsta
21-02-2016, 08:04 PM

As for STDs and HIV test, I have tested in Dec and all results are non-reactive.bro take my advice I have chionged for many yrs and was nvr involved seriously /sometimes we have better chemistry just take it as a fling and 'home sweet home is the best

Bestie
21-02-2016, 08:26 PM
TS, most bro had given you the right advise, is up to you to listen or not.

I also chiong many years since young time till now, become good friend with ML is common, more than that than we are crossing the line.

Good friend meaning, go out makan, sing karaoke, go disco, have a mahjong session, treat them like our sisterhood.

Personally have sent off a few at ICA, when they were raided by AV, 24hrs deport from SG, the most we can do for them as a good friend is to help them settle those 手尾 etc, their belonging in their apt, sent back to them. As we know, once caught and deported, at least 3 years cannot step back to SG land.

Think about that along this line, they are just a ML holding a white card (unless those illegal holding social visit type one, will be worst).

Take care.

Giansex
21-02-2016, 09:18 PM
Bro my experience with 2 divorcee ml both with kids.overseas and and weekend staycation with them.gt 1 ml even book rm at mbs for our staycations becoz shesa gold member.thing gt sour when she ask for loan for 5k coz she losing too much money at mbs. The other ml i bought her chanel earing for her bday only and when i bomk at her shop is all free....

godz
21-02-2016, 11:24 PM
猪都没有你这么大只...... That's all I can say to TS....

randily
22-02-2016, 12:35 AM
Bro...

You are only one of her so many customers....
There are so much unknowns....

Don't put yr marriage, wife n kids at risk for a ML...
It not worth it at all...

Big Brain had to prevail over heart....

Hope you make the right decision..
Jia you...

conquer
22-02-2016, 12:36 AM
Guess I really need some help. Any bros encountered such similar situation before? :confused::confused:

I did. The only reason I love to cultivate this kinda romance with the hoes until I make them my "girlfriend" is I can change "girlfriend" every month.

Stop talking about "love", TS. We are Johns and they are hoes - there ain't no "love" here. We are making use of them for some purposes, they are making use of us for some purposes. This is how this business works.

Take care. :)

Yup... PRC

Nice bro! I love PRC bitches as well! :D

sammyboyfor
22-02-2016, 02:39 AM

As for STDs and HIV test, I have tested in Dec and all results are non-reactive.

Just because you have not caught anything yet does not mean it won't happen in the near future.

She could catch something from another client tomorrow and pass it to you next week.

Link
22-02-2016, 02:48 AM
Why on earth you would feel any emotional attachment towards someone who has been fucked by hundreds of men is really beyond me.

How is that co-related, from your point of view?

BTW my advice is to go for a thorough STD screen asap. If she's fucked you raw I can assure you she's done it with other clients too. She won't hang around for long but if she passes you an incurable disease you're going to remember her for the wrong reasons for the rest of your life. You're also putting your wife at risk.

Totally agree on this.

Link
22-02-2016, 02:51 AM
Caveat emptor . Don't anyhow put ur dickies in holes ur not sure of unprotected.

Really wonder how you ascertain this point.

muthu_curry
22-02-2016, 07:01 AM
getting too emotionally involved with an ML is already bad enough, engaging in raw sex with her is even worse....

chanster
22-02-2016, 07:10 AM
It's very simple , PM me who is she and location , I will help you test run and share information to U , then u know cheating or real

confusedman
22-02-2016, 07:34 AM
Think there is no need to acertain anything.

Bros are right. I am most likely just a preferred customer.

Will just continue to have fun and not think about it and wear cd with her in future.

Self mind fuck is bad. Time to throw away this mentality.

sammyboyfor
22-02-2016, 08:30 AM
How is that co-related, from your point of view?

Same reason why I love my car but I have no affection whatsoever for a public bus.

Soignie
22-02-2016, 09:42 AM
For now heart is stronger than brains. Waiting for brain to overpower heart.[/QUOTE]

It isn't your heart that is getting you into this mess

Link
22-02-2016, 11:02 AM
Same reason why I love my car but I have no affection whatsoever for a public bus.

If the love for the lady, is of the same order as that of the love for the car.
Then yeah, agreed with what you had said earlier.

But if the love is of a higher order, one that is detached and selfless (think along the line of that of a parent-child, for example) - then that would not matter.
Granted, one would need to understand what this is to even start agreeing with such a statement.

Definitely not encouraging TS or anyone to have such behavior on this.
But just curious about boss thinking here :D

sammyboyfor
22-02-2016, 11:05 AM
But if the love is of a higher order, one that is detached and selfless (think along the line of that of a parent-child, for example) - then that would not matter.
Granted, one would need to understand what this is to even start agreeing with such a statement.

You've obviously been watching too many Korean Drama series. Men don't love women they lust after them. When the sexual attraction fades they seek out new pastures.

nimrod69
22-02-2016, 04:56 PM
Well not w this ML thats for sure, this relationship is something U wouldn't understand in this instant. And I would not care to elaborate more. Some things are better left unsaid.
Enuff said.

cheers

Just because you have not caught anything yet does not mean it won't happen in the near future.

She could catch something from another client tomorrow and pass it to you next week.

norigo77
22-02-2016, 08:36 PM
Think there is no need to acertain anything.

Bros are right. I am most likely just a preferred customer.

Will just continue to have fun and not think about it and wear cd with her in future.

Self mind fuck is bad. Time to throw away this mentality.

Glad that you have cleared your confusion. ;)