PDA

View Full Version : Supermodel Christie Brinkley, 61, claims her ageless appearance is the result of...

Sammyboy RSS Feed
21-02-2016, 12:50 PM
An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Supermodel Christie Brinkley, 61, claims her ageless appearance is the result of a lifelong vegan diet

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/03/09/2670143C00000578-0-image-m-36_1425918851248.jpg

At the age of 61, supermodel Christie Brinkley still doesn't look a day over 40, and while good genes undoubtedly play a role, she credits her vegan lifestyle with her astonishingly youthful appearance.
The stunning blonde, a mother-of-three based in New York's Long Island, tells Elle.com she was only 13 when she decided to go vegetarian, after reading a 'very graphic' slaughterhouse scene from Norman Mailer's Miami and the Siege of Chicago, and explains that has continued to reap the benefits of her lifelong plant-based diet ever since.
However, Ms Brinkley, who launches her eight-product Christie Brinkley Authentic Skincare line today on HSN, admits that while she is almost entirely vegan these days, 'Life is too short to not have oysters and champagne sometimes'.

Ms Brinkley hasn't consumed meat or diary for most of her life, but says she found it hard when she was travelling a lot for work earlier in her career not to eat fish, since it was often the only option.
'Now, though, since Fukushima and BP in the Gulf, I don't eat fish apart from the occasional oyster,' she says, in reference to the 2011 Japanese nuclear power disaster and BP's 2010 oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico respectively.
Both major accidents caused considerable damage to marine life, and scientists speculate they had long-lasting contamination effects on seafood.

This is the Karma of pure eating..yes..she eats organic..
Meat eaters, pls go drop dead and die.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?225408-Supermodel-Christie-Brinkley-61-claims-her-ageless-appearance-is-the-result-of&goto=newpost).