PDA

View Full Version : Friend Looking for Experienced Photographers

audis5quattro
21-02-2016, 03:11 AM
I have a friend asking me to recommend photographer to her to take nude shots/lingerie/bikini etc.

No costs involved.

Only condition is she wants another friend or myself to be present.

She's 27, chinese, 160cm, average looking.

Anyone interested? :D:D

audis5quattro
22-02-2016, 03:09 AM
please send me your portfolio - web link and not messages that say i can do it, i can shoot.

audis5quattro
22-02-2016, 03:26 AM
please send me your portfolio - web link and not messages that say i can do it, i can shoot.

purepulp
22-02-2016, 12:43 PM
I have a friend asking me to recommend photographer to her to take nude shots/lingerie/bikini etc.

No costs involved.

An established photographer that can deliver up-to-standard photographs will not shoot for free.

Someone willing to shoot for free is just a regular guy (probably horny) with a camera and most likely won't produce very good pictures...

eddiesg
22-02-2016, 01:00 PM

No costs involved.

Can check out my album in Facebook. See the picture I took

sammyboyfor
22-02-2016, 01:25 PM
Can check out my album in Facebook. See the picture I took

No real photographer would put his portfolio on facebook!!! :p

ah rat
22-02-2016, 01:27 PM
No real photographer would put his portfolio on facebook!!! :p

Sam, put in this forum better : )

sammyboyfor
22-02-2016, 01:28 PM
Sam, put in this forum better : )

This forum would be even worse!!! :D

ah rat
22-02-2016, 01:31 PM
This forum would be even worse!!! :D

Sam, where got worse.
Once in your forum.
Immediately you stamp copyright. :)

sadfa
22-02-2016, 09:57 PM
An established photographer that can deliver up-to-standard photographs will not shoot for free.

Someone willing to shoot for free is just a regular guy (probably horny) with a camera and most likely won't produce very good pictures...

Haha you got it right.

This gal trying to score free photos from a pro photog by showing her neh n maybe bush. She say she average looking so the guy won't feel shiok n She bringing fren along so photog can't try any tricks. She prob will ask him not to keep any photos.

So if she pay for room n not too demanding of photogs prowess, the guy just go n practse his skills lo. Maybe tekan her by ordering her bend over lick your neh n cb!!!

comm
22-02-2016, 10:50 PM
i think TS is just trolling

there are lots of places to ask urself directly, no need to ask a friend to ask for a nude photographer for u

just think of it.....