PDA

View Full Version : Nightmare (when flings gone wrong)

goddamm
20-02-2016, 03:49 AM
I never had a fling until one day I saw someone, I was devastated because she is just too bad. (I could rise up for many women mind you, but I stayed flaccid.)

How many bros got bad experience as well?

Big2
20-02-2016, 05:18 AM
years ago.. chatted up a lady in WLNY. WLNY was hot then, great place to get sex. Personally got a few fuddies and ONS from there.

She looked decent in photos. Arranged to pick her up at her place in hougang but was very disappointed to see her. Flabby arms and legs, tall and big sized. The face looked 50% liked the photos she posted.. Seriously, the wonders of photoshop.

No choice, as we had agreed to have an ONS that night when we chatted on wlny. Respect the lady la.. since promised to bonk her hard.

Proceeded to Kovan H81. once naked, saw that belly... flabny flabby too.

Tried my best not to look at her, off lights and do the "cover the base, fuck the base" mantra... with other gals on my mind.

Blew the load off, checked out and that's the last I contacted her. :(

Big2
20-02-2016, 05:24 AM
On another occasion. Same from WLNY.

Chatted with a gal with a pretty cute face. She said she's chubby. So I was thinking baby elephant with cute face, still could make it for some fun.

One day she mentioned she's in a room at Chinatown H81 alone and hungry, if I could buy food for her. Hearing that, I sped down in a taxi.

Went into the room, and was shocked! Instead of a baby elephant, I saw a mammoth! Gave her the food, and wanted to leave but she persisted that I kept her company for awhile.

Ended up humped her once and got out of there.

Well, thinking back that's pretty disgusting. :(

FatSpider
20-02-2016, 08:20 AM
could have been nus sherine
very brave

hhlover
20-02-2016, 01:33 PM
Photoshop really power apps.. got to know a girl @ wechat.. her photo look oki.. face smooth n fair.. abit chubby but photo away show lot of her boobs.. at least c or d.. flirt wit her for abt 2 wks.. one fine days after flirting wit her told me she alone at hm.. feel very horny need a dick.. ask me go find her..
Fast hand fast leg go over her place.. think abit chubby wit big boobs still fuckable.. reach her place.. small brother can feel standing up.. knock her door.. open.. small brother become even more smaller.. her look totally differ.. lot of pimple n not fair at all.. worst part her thigh at least 3 time my arm.. tot of going off but she jus held my hand lead me into her house n room..
Into her room she undress.. saw her body totally no mood.. is not big.. is XXL.. i jus stand there thinking wat shld i do to reject her.. then without a word she jus knelt down.. unbelt my jean n pulling it down together wit my underwear n give me bj.. Must say her bj quite good.. my brother wake up n become hard.. then she jus lie down open her legs ask me fuck her hard.. thinking since bro already hard no choice jus fuck her n get it over.. put on condom but the moment put my dick near her lovehole become soft again.. in the end told her maybe too tired.. wear bk my jean n find an excuse to go off..
After leaving still recieved her sms tell me tmr she still alone.. ask me sleep well.. come find her again tmr.. block her wechat n nvr hear from her anymore.. 1st time in my life saw a naked girl on bed still bro cannot stand..

dojob1234
20-02-2016, 01:44 PM
Remind me of a story happened many years back.

Knew this lady from some site, and after exchanging msn, we chatted with one another. Exchange photo etc.... She look quite chio from photo...

After much chatting, decided to meet her up for a meal... Indeed she look almost the same as photo... We went for the meal, chit chat, and ordered some wine, and from normal topic to sex topic...

After some drink, we decided to pop in to a nearby hotel for some 'action'. In there, she said she is 'shy' and wanted me to off all lights... So well, off it as requested...and we started frenching...and lead to she bj me...

Was turned on le, and wanted to enter her...She said she wish to try anal... And well, never think much about it, and after capping, and when wanted to enter her, felt something below (infront) of her...

Stopped, and on the light, while switching her over... Of course she tried to cover her bottom... but after much confrontation, she finally told me the truth... She said she's a trans, and had her ops done already... And her/his 'dick' have removed le...

Well, at that point of time, my didi soften... I did not want to hurt her feel though, but still can't accept a trans... However, we just stayed there chit chat, and after that, still remain as 'friend' for a period of time, before she left for Singapore.

ajlover
20-02-2016, 02:07 PM
Many years i chatted a gal from mirc (bros who knows what it is). Also said she chubby and always horny, not enough cock.. tot ho sei liao.. arranged to meet at bus stop outside Amber Hotel. Knn.. almost faint when i saw her... its huge!

But tot be more gentleman.. arranged liao die die also must fuck her... went into room and when she stripppppp.... my god.. tummy bigger than mine..

Lan lan.. quickly put on cap n bonk. .. heng managed to cum in few mins.. she said so fast.. asked me to lick her... look at her cb n rain forest.... totally no mood... told her i dun lick.. then she took out a big vibrator.. 10 inches!! She told me only big cock can make her cum...

Quick hand quick leg i go off.. leaving her to diy in the room... scary experience

ajlover
20-02-2016, 02:12 PM
Remind me of a story happened many years back.

Knew this lady from some site, and after exchanging msn, we chatted with one another. Exchange photo etc.... She look quite chio from photo...

After much chatting, decided to meet her up for a meal... Indeed she look almost the same as photo... We went for the meal, chit chat, and ordered some wine, and from normal topic to sex topic...

After some drink, we decided to pop in to a nearby hotel for some 'action'. In there, she said she is 'shy' and wanted me to off all lights... So well, off it as requested...and we started frenching...and lead to she bj me...

Was turned on le, and wanted to enter her...She said she wish to try anal... And well, never think much about it, and after capping, and when wanted to enter her, felt something below (infront) of her...

Stopped, and on the light, while switching her over... Of course she tried to cover her bottom... but after much confrontation, she finally told me the truth... She said she's a trans, and had her ops done already... And her/his 'dick' have removed le...

Well, at that point of time, my didi soften... I did not want to hurt her feel though, but still can't accept a trans... However, we just stayed there chit chat, and after that, still remain as 'friend' for a period of time, before she left for Singapore.

I only had similar experience in BKK... found a 'gal' @ 100 baht.. tot ho sei liao.. so cheap.. compared to others asking for 3000 - 4000baht.. when she reached hotel room.. looks quite sweet n cute... small tits.. but she dun wan to remove bottom first. .. after some bj and i wanted to f her, she said got mens, ask me anal can? I start to suspect its a 'he-she', told her ok.. ask her to strip.. she slide panty a bit lower, expose ass only.. i quickly pull it down when she not prepared.. indeed its a trans.. tiny little cock.. told her to suck it out can liao...

First experience with a trans...

ddog
20-02-2016, 02:27 PM
Tiny tail for a trans? That is rare.. bcos theirs likely to be bigger than yours

goddamm
20-02-2016, 11:04 PM
Thanks for sharing guys. Usually I just fuck fls or wls. now I know that paying for looks is more worth.

Oh ya, btw, If it's sherine incident, it will be much worse.

alexmason86
20-02-2016, 11:27 PM
knew a girl from wechat and after few hours flirting, decided to ask her out and went to park nearby house at night.. girl looks pretty, tall and slim with nice a cup boobs and nice butt. at first nothing happen just normal chit chat then turn into kissing session. both very horny and decided to have sex session.. fast fast go to main road and flag a taxi straight to hotel81 balestier road there.

check in hotel, the first thing to do is both shower and in shower was fucking her. fuck her from behind facing the mirror, damn nice hugging her slim body and just hump her till cum. was frenching her at the time, i can smell abit bad breath from her mouth but dint care, was too horny.

then went on bed, ready for second round.. this time kissing her for long long.. how ever, her bad breath were getting worse.. i stop kiss her and continue to fuck her, while fucking.. she keeps moaning but her breath were getting worse.. like rotten smell.. :( literally can smell rotten trash every time i take a breath.. it was soo unbearable like the whole room stinks.

make me felt like i was fucking a dead corpse !!! really stink.. rotten smell almost want to vomit :(:eek::eek:.. my didi also soft liao... i told her i cannot continue and rest... after a while check out hotel.

i went home having flashback of her bad breath.. i keep brushing my mouth for like 1 hour, and rinse with Listerine empty half bottle..

ajlover
21-02-2016, 06:27 AM
Tiny tail for a trans? That is rare.. bcos theirs likely to be bigger than yours

Yup.. subsequently when i look for trans a few more times, mostly are huge... big n thick

lechlee
21-02-2016, 09:15 AM
Photoshop really power apps.. got to know a girl @ wechat.. her photo look oki.. face smooth n fair.. abit chubby but photo away show lot of her boobs.. at least c or d.. flirt wit her for abt 2 wks.. one fine days after flirting wit her told me she alone at hm.. feel very horny need a dick.. ask me go find her..
Fast hand fast leg go over her place.. think abit chubby wit big boobs still fuckable.. reach her place.. small brother can feel standing up.. knock her door.. open.. small brother become even more smaller.. her look totally differ.. lot of pimple n not fair at all.. worst part her thigh at least 3 time my arm.. tot of going off but she jus held my hand lead me into her house n room..
Into her room she undress.. saw her body totally no mood.. is not big.. is XXL.. i jus stand there thinking wat shld i do to reject her.. then without a word she jus knelt down.. unbelt my jean n pulling it down together wit my underwear n give me bj.. Must say her bj quite good.. my brother wake up n become hard.. then she jus lie down open her legs ask me fuck her hard.. thinking since bro already hard no choice jus fuck her n get it over.. put on condom but the moment put my dick near her lovehole become soft again.. in the end told her maybe too tired.. wear bk my jean n find an excuse to go off..
After leaving still recieved her sms tell me tmr she still alone.. ask me sleep well.. come find her again tmr.. block her wechat n nvr hear from her anymore.. 1st time in my life saw a naked girl on bed still bro cannot stand..

Bro, don't tell me the girl lives near khatib mrt... Because I have very similar encounter... Haha

lechlee
21-02-2016, 09:21 AM
knew a girl from wechat and after few hours flirting, decided to ask her out and went to park nearby house at night.. girl looks pretty, tall and slim with nice a cup boobs and nice butt. at first nothing happen just normal chit chat then turn into kissing session. both very horny and decided to have sex session.. fast fast go to main road and flag a taxi straight to hotel81 balestier road there.

check in hotel, the first thing to do is both shower and in shower was fucking her. fuck her from behind facing the mirror, damn nice hugging her slim body and just hump her till cum. was frenching her at the time, i can smell abit bad breath from her mouth but dint care, was too horny.

then went on bed, ready for second round.. this time kissing her for long long.. how ever, her bad breath were getting worse.. i stop kiss her and continue to fuck her, while fucking.. she keeps moaning but her breath were getting worse.. like rotten smell.. :( literally can smell rotten trash every time i take a breath.. it was soo unbearable like the whole room stinks.

make me felt like i was fucking a dead corpse !!! really stink.. rotten smell almost want to vomit :(:eek::eek:.. my didi also soft liao... i told her i cannot continue and rest... after a while check out hotel.

i went home having flashback of her bad breath.. i keep brushing my mouth for like 1 hour, and rinse with Listerine empty half bottle..

You know, most probably she has rotting teeth or broken tooth in her mouth that she didn't extract. I know how you feel because I went to Cebu many many years ago just to meet an online friend and was very disappointed in the end when she opened her mouth. It was only then i have my question answered why she always doesnt smile in her photo. She is indeed very beautiful without smiling, but the smell from her broken teeth just turn me off totally. Some there couldn't afford the dental care/surgery for their teeth problem. Not their fault. Haiz..

fictionman
21-02-2016, 11:17 AM
Many years i chatted a gal from mirc (bros who knows what it is). Also said she chubby and always horny, not enough cock.. tot ho sei liao.. arranged to meet at bus stop outside Amber Hotel. Knn.. almost faint when i saw her... its huge!

But tot be more gentleman.. arranged liao die die also must fuck her... went into room and when she stripppppp.... my god.. tummy bigger than mine..

Lan lan.. quickly put on cap n bonk. .. heng managed to cum in few mins.. she said so fast.. asked me to lick her... look at her cb n rain forest.... totally no mood... told her i dun lick.. then she took out a big vibrator.. 10 inches!! She told me only big cock can make her cum...

Quick hand quick leg i go off.. leaving her to diy in the room... scary experience

Haha...Best man...Thx for making my day bro...+6 green apples for u

jason_
21-02-2016, 01:17 PM
it is obvious that most men like slim to average built women. to most men, there is no such thing as bbw (like ppgirl). bbw is just a term invented by piggy women to comfort themselves, hahaha...

zelc
23-02-2016, 04:36 PM
got contact from wechat as well, china student.

Looked sibei chio in her pic.

She ask to meet up for lunch and i hurried down to chinatown to lunch with her.

Similar encounter, her pic and looked totally North and South Pole. Both poles cannot meet..

Damn...buy her a good lunch and say got to rush off.

Wank myself seeing her wechat photo and delete her from my contacts.

Kenny87
23-02-2016, 08:28 PM
who is this sherine? Ive heard her name some times over some threads

topman8788
24-02-2016, 11:16 AM
it is obvious that most men like slim to average built women. to most men, there is no such thing as bbw (like ppgirl). bbw is just a term invented by piggy women to comfort themselves, hahaha...

Totally agree with you. Fuck all bbw who share their photo and this forum and all the bros who kckc support them just to squeeze every photos from bbw. Haha wish i could up you

Totallyuseless
24-02-2016, 05:45 PM
who is this sherine? Ive heard her name some times over some threads

Top notch sexy girl in the forum... Once U had it U cannot get enuff of it :D
Me passing by nia :D

alexmason86
24-02-2016, 06:41 PM
saw an ads in lacanto for 1 local fl. photo look sexy and attractive. so decided to call her and meet up at h81.

agreed to meet up at hotel 1st.when she arrived. photo and real life boo chun.. real face look like a horse.. long face.. photo face like model.

lucky i did not booked hotel room 1st. else need to suck up on her. decided to make a run lol

alexmason86
25-02-2016, 10:29 AM

just to update.. after hv sex with this girl. i got gonorrhea/chlamydia, damn went to see doc and gave me a jab plua 10 days antibiotics. jialat lor..

Slaveatwork
25-02-2016, 10:43 AM
just to update.. after hv sex with this girl. i got gonorrhea/chlamydia, damn went to see doc and gave me a jab plua 10 days antibiotics. jialat lor..

Hahaha this is so fuckig hilarious!!!!

sony2002
25-02-2016, 07:05 PM
Chatted up with a girl online, she wanted xxx but the entire chat was quite strange when she cannot respond to my question properly and bring out weird topic.

Met up with her and realized that she is very unfortunate girl.

She has low IQ and speech problem, so i better not touch her in case she cries rape. I packet her dinner and send her back home. However, she just refuse to leave my car and want me to bring her for xxx.

No choice, let her stay in car and just chat....but I just cannot understand what she trying to say, I keep her entertained for like 2 hours and after lots of neg. finally she willing to go home.

Also gave her some money for food and drink, and i even taught her not to meet up with stranger from internet (just in case another bro encounter same thing like i did)

sadfa
25-02-2016, 09:10 PM
Chatted up with a girl online, she wanted xxx but the entire chat was quite strange when she cannot respond to my question properly and bring out weird topic.

She has low IQ and speech problem, so i better not touch her in case she cries rape. I packet her dinner and send her back home. However, she just refuse to leave my car and want me to bring her for xxx.

No choice, let her stay in car and just chat....but I just cannot understand what she trying to say, I keep her entertained for like 2 hours and after lots of neg. finally she willing to go home.

Also gave her some money for food and drink, and i even taught her not to meet up with stranger from internet (just in case another bro encounter same thing like i did)

What u say very sad.

Obviously some so called frens must've taught them to fcuk for cash n ya I don't know whether she got capability to consent to sex

xpandaboix
25-02-2016, 09:40 PM

You da real MVP bro!

Yardstick
26-02-2016, 06:11 AM

Nice to see someone here using his big head instead of his small head. Thumbs Up.

iArtcore
26-02-2016, 09:12 AM
Seriously, I LOL when I read all the stories in this thread especially Alexmason86...

LuXoR
26-02-2016, 09:15 AM

By any chance the name of this girl starts with A??i got similar expirence before..

acidicavex
26-02-2016, 09:31 AM
U did the right thing of not letting your small head think for u..... good job my 5 respecting point to u.

someonelonely
26-02-2016, 12:15 PM
Sorry bro ... By the way .. What's WLNY ?

alexmason86
26-02-2016, 12:18 PM
Seriously, I LOL when I read all the stories in this thread especially Alexmason86...

haiz... i guess is karma. i LOL other people bad luck.. now karma catch me back.

dont anyhow LOL other leh.. karma is a bitch.haha

alexmason86
26-02-2016, 12:33 PM

you know what. i think the best thing i can do here is to warn bros here. i guess she not even know she have STD and might still engage with unsuspecting horny bros.

iam not able to ctc her since i hv deleted her after bad fling. i meet her in wechat. girl stay in woodlands, local chinese, tall 160-165 cm and slim (very slim) her name known as gan hui. if any bros here hv sex with her before. i STRONGLY ADVISED you go for checkup

siambee
26-02-2016, 03:14 PM
This one remind me of an incident back in mdm wong time 2001. I was happily party with a buddy when approach by this 2 syt.

Long story short, both syt after a good rounds of vodka drink decided to spent a night with us but cannot be our house.

Hotel was the only choice and off we go. My girl was 34b 25 27/ 160cm ... face so so, whereby my buddy got a prettier one. I got no complaints as a boob lover.

She can be super gfe from the half drunk effects, gave me a good 2 rounds of sex... and still asking for a 3rd round but I gave up and let her work.

The problem is early morning start crying and ask who I am... I'm a man who never give till last fight and ask her wait. Go next door,drag my buddy and the girl' gf to talk her out. Heng ah settle.

End up i got the other girl contact and have fun with her for another good 6 mth but she is materialistic and lost contact liow.

Lesson learnt.... I gave up on cheap trill

acidicavex
26-02-2016, 03:24 PM
Sorry bro ... By the way .. What's WLNY ?

It was a social platform known as "who live near you"

sony2002
26-02-2016, 04:02 PM
By any chance the name of this girl starts with A??i got similar expirence before..

i can't remember, that was like 10 years ago?

She stays in Bukit Panjang, can't remember the exact address but her block below got many food stalls.

sony2002
26-02-2016, 04:08 PM
What u say very sad.

Obviously some so called frens must've taught them to fcuk for cash n ya I don't know whether she got capability to consent to sex

she didn't ask me for $$$, she just curious and want to experience sex. she is like living in her own world, keep talking but i can't make out what she trying to say.

i remember reading on paper some guys got into police case because they have sex with girls with low IQ or mental problem. That's why i don't want to take advantage even she offered herself to me.

sadfa
26-02-2016, 09:45 PM
she didn't ask me for $$$, she just curious and want to experience sex. she is like living in her own world, keep talking but i can't make out what she trying to say.

i remember reading on paper some guys got into police case because they have sex with girls with low IQ or mental problem. That's why i don't want to take advantage even she offered herself to me.

Nevertheless good idea not to touch her even if free.

I blame cb mediacrap dramas for using pretty actresses to 'act' as mentally handicap. In real life none of these gers are remotely attractive enough to fuck.

And if they meet those fucked up guys here who deliberately want to impregnate them, itll end up as a vicious cycle of poverty in life.

altec7
26-02-2016, 10:08 PM
It was a social platform known as "who live near you"

WLNY and the sibling WWNY were the craze in those days.
Even Facebook was in its infancy at that time, with Friendster and Multiply being the craze.

Funny but those were the days :p

tikogoh
27-02-2016, 04:13 AM
Had one from Wechat. A fat lonely woman with 3 kids. Finally did it in hotel and she's so fat, I can't do any other position other than missionary. When banging her, the bed keep creaking. She admitted that she and her husband broke a few beds during their time of marriage.

After round 2, when she sat up and the blood goes back to my brain, I realised cannot make it, this woman. So much fats.

She's shorter than me and yet, much bigger than me.

We still contact each other on Wechat but I won't meet up with her again.

LuXoR
27-02-2016, 09:56 AM
She stays in Bukit Panjang, can't remember the exact address but her block below got many food stalls.[/QUOTE]

Ok.. my encounter with her was about 10 over years ago also.. i dont know her address.. but remember that she stay in bukit panjang.. cos i meet her up at SK area.. the story was that.. i just book out of camp on a friday evening and was on my way home when my friend text me and ask me to meet a girl over at SK with him (i am always the shield for my friends to meet girls online.. Chio ones they take.. Not bad ones they also take.. CMI one.. i will help to take care).. so since near my place.. i agree.. so yah.. after met up with her. My friend start to fly aeroplane.. and text me to meet up later at somewhere else after i settle her.. for about 3hrs spend with her.. she keep talking about she love arcade la.. when ask her question.. she dont seem to answer and keep talking about she and her friends spend time at arcade.. and she is like in a loop system.. keep repeating.. until she ask me to bring her to my place.. i know my parents are not home at that time.. but i refuse.. for the fact she is touchy.. and seeing her.. i know that she is the type that have low IQ and maybe slow in learning kind of person.. so is a no no to me.. so trying my best to make her go home.. i just bring her to the nearby void deck.. and say i my parents at home.. than she ask me to go top floor staircase landing to sit.. and start getting touchy again.. i just stand up and say i need to go off.. send her to the taxi stand give her 30bucks.. tell uncle go bukit panjang.. and go meet my friend and scold the hell out of him..

acidicavex
27-02-2016, 10:51 AM
WLNY and the sibling WWNY were the craze in those days.
Even Facebook was in its infancy at that time, with Friendster and Multiply being the craze.

Funny but those were the days :p

Yup all those were the real hits that is after MIRC days. MIRC was taking a huge dip when the internet got faster and all this social platform spouting their popularity.....

jason910
27-02-2016, 11:11 AM
I stay near there bro am going to search her in wechat. I don't mind at all shiok

jason910
27-02-2016, 11:23 AM
Bro any idea her wechat ID?

you know what. i think the best thing i can do here is to warn bros here. i guess she not even know she have STD and might still engage with unsuspecting horny bros.

iam not able to ctc her since i hv deleted her after bad fling. i meet her in wechat. girl stay in woodlands, local chinese, tall 160-165 cm and slim (very slim) her name known as gan hui. if any bros here hv sex with her before. i STRONGLY ADVISED you go for checkup

alexmason86
27-02-2016, 12:07 PM
Bro any idea her wechat ID?

you must be out of your mind. already told you she have STD and could have more disease. you still want ur little head to do the thinking? ?!!

btw. forgot her wechat id

alexmason86
27-02-2016, 12:13 PM
btw. got 1 fucker just zap me. said i laugh at people bad breath. (since when i laugh ) , he abviously nvr know how bad it is and this thread is supposed to share fling gone wrong.

jason910
27-02-2016, 01:05 PM
U also carry on despite the symptoms even though u only realise what it was after that. I just have to pretend I did not know. I'm ok with it to be honest anyway i got her name or stuffs to search for her in WeChat?

you must be out of your mind. already told you she have STD and could have more disease. you still want ur little head to do the thinking? ?!!

btw. forgot her wechat id

MagicFingers
28-02-2016, 01:10 AM

Up-ed you for not taking advantage of low IQ gal.

I had similar experience too, but also scared mata case... Also kinda hard to get rid of her sia, met her at Raffles City there, end up bring her around for a while before I told her I needed to leave. First time meeting her, after that, she kept non-stop texting me for quite a while..

sony2002
05-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Up-ed you for not taking advantage of low IQ gal.

I had similar experience too, but also scared mata case... Also kinda hard to get rid of her sia, met her at Raffles City there, end up bring her around for a while before I told her I needed to leave. First time meeting her, after that, she kept non-stop texting me for quite a while..

same here, i think not many guys spent time to entertain her like i do....so she kept sms me for sex after that...but i just have to ignore as I dont want to take advantage and get into trouble

otoflex
09-04-2016, 03:56 PM
made me remember a Chinese Singaporean staying at amk. also low IQ type. insisted I do her raw. Scary shit. Did just petting and nothing more.