PDA

View Full Version : Change in sex life after married

publicagent
19-02-2016, 08:17 PM
Wondering how many bros experience the same thing as me.

Last time when dating, always sexting and cyber. Go out pat tor and make out. Public sex. After love making is always either CIM and swallow or COF. Occasionally creampie when "no danger" period. All the exciting stuff.

Now married liao, no more such exciting stuff. Routine sessions and always end with cum outside.

Any way to spice things up? Or any bros experience the same?

ProjectXsg
19-02-2016, 08:38 PM
You may want to try spicing up your sex life with cuckolding, swinging, or the various kinks (BDSM, role-play, couple-swapping, etc)

It's normal for the excitement to fade a little after marriage but it just depends on whether you willing to make the effort to spice it up again.

:D

Harvest
19-02-2016, 10:27 PM
Try role play to get out of the rut. ;)

freezetheDB
19-02-2016, 11:18 PM
try romancing her and going on dates again

itsabt6x
20-02-2016, 01:43 AM
same for me. once contract signed.....:(

Infiniti23
20-02-2016, 01:52 AM
TS still consider not bad liao.. some frds of mine haven't get married already tasted the marriage routine.. worsing :rolleyes:

SWINGER888
20-02-2016, 06:19 AM
try some sex toys.... it will works :)

ajlover
20-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Worse when u have kids... have to turn to your best and most reliable friends (left n right hand) for relieve... :p

Raddy69
20-02-2016, 04:17 PM
Wondering how many bros experience the same thing as me.

Last time when dating, always sexting and cyber. Go out pat tor and make out. Public sex. After love making is always either CIM and swallow or COF. Occasionally creampie when "no danger" period. All the exciting stuff.

Now married liao, no more such exciting stuff. Routine sessions and always end with cum outside.

Maybe try to arrange with her for a romantic getaway over a long weekend .

sammyboyfor
20-02-2016, 05:11 PM

The best way to spice up your sex life once you're married is to have sex with someone other than your wife.

hhlover
20-02-2016, 05:28 PM
Is a very sad thing but is oso a truth fact.. ts u jus have to accept it.. it will nvr nvr be the same sex life be4 n after married.. it will only become worst if u start to have kids..
Be4 marry i n my wife always have sex.. maybe 5 times per wk.. bj cim 69 all kind of position.. always very wet.. public sex..
After marry 1st child.. maybe still 2 time per wk.. occasionally bj.. missionary, spoon or doggy position.. no more public sex..
2nd child now.. maybe 2 times a month sometimes 1 times per month.. bj hardly unless my wife horny.. position standard only missionary.. get wet hardly unless i paint her..
How i wish my wife will be like be4 marry but is more like mission impossible wit her doing housework n taking care the kids..
This is the sex life after married.. it not tat we dun love each other anymore.. it jus tat there is too many other thing tat took away our time n energy into sex..

funsex08
20-02-2016, 05:37 PM
Yup.. i just it is the SOP for all married and got kids couple.

Is a very sad thing but is oso a truth fact.. ts u jus have to accept it.. it will nvr nvr be the same sex life be4 n after married.. it will only become worst if u start to have kids..
Be4 marry i n my wife always have sex.. maybe 5 times per wk.. bj cim 69 all kind of position.. always very wet.. public sex..
After marry 1st child.. maybe still 2 time per wk.. occasionally bj.. missionary, spoon or doggy position.. no more public sex..
2nd child now.. maybe 2 times a month sometimes 1 times per month.. bj hardly unless my wife horny.. position standard only missionary.. get wet hardly unless i paint her..
How i wish my wife will be like be4 marry but is more like mission impossible wit her doing housework n taking care the kids..
This is the sex life after married.. it not tat we dun love each other anymore.. it jus tat there is too many other thing tat took away our time n energy into sex..

20-02-2016, 06:05 PM
Worse when u have kids... have to turn to your best and most reliable friends (left n right hand) for relieve... :p

Yes, our most trusted friends :D

parrotkid
20-02-2016, 09:27 PM
Can get once a month happy liao. Blowjob wait long long.

ajlover
21-02-2016, 06:29 AM
Can get once a month happy liao. Blowjob wait long long.

Agreed!! I waited few years still haven't get it...
Dunno how long more to wait

a2014
21-02-2016, 07:21 AM
I think this has being quite a norm now a day. Society has changed quite a bit. We do see some bros coming here to complaint having good sex, wife not only eat at home and also quietly eating outside.

We have another group coming to complaining after marriage wife don't want sex anymore. This is quite common, mainly may be due to the long hours we work to make a living and the commitment of the family that may have stress out.

However this can also attribute to women may be more career minded now and care more for themself and expect man to change. They expect you to share house work and they can go clubbing anytime to the extend of not wanting sex and not wanting kids.

Man has not change as what they want from a wife. Apparently two hands has to clap and we need to balance up at every end. Really a tough job. We can't have everything nice together, therefore we need to balance it up, but how. Everyone have their own way.

parrotkid
21-02-2016, 08:16 AM
I think at the end of it, paid sex is a good solution. Given that this society is so stressful, it is better to at least have some form of release than to end up in IMH. If the wife does not understand then too bad for her. She is the one who pushed the guy to paid sex.

alec
22-02-2016, 07:11 PM

I fully agree as I am now one of them!!!