PDA

View Full Version : I'm in deep shit- I don't want it to happened again.

erectaurus
12-09-2006, 04:39 PM
Hi friends,
I can say that I'm not that faithfull to my wife. I'd been "eating out" for quite some time after a year into marriage. Most of my flings were with single and married women. Sometime I did with prostitute.
Recently I was on reservist for 2 weeks. My reporting station is near my house and every weekdays morning I walked or cycled under the hdb flats to my station. During my breaktime I usually had a takeaway coffee and smoke cigeratte outside the station (Strickly No Smoking In The Station). One day while having my break, a lady (Malay) walked towards me and asked for a lighter, I lighted up for her and she started smoking. We stand along the road side and began chatting. She told me that she was required to report to the station for undeclosed matter that day. I told her that I was on reservist and staying near the area. She too staying near my area as she mentioned her block. After she finished her cigerette she says "Bye" and left.
On my second week of my reservist while walking back home from the station, I met this lady again under one of the hdb block and we chatted. Bla..bla..bla...Her name is Lina (Name had been changed) She stayed at the ground floor (level 1) hdb house. Married with no kid. Her hubby was serving 3 yrs imprisonment. She works parttime as hostess at a karaoke lounge near our place. Bla..bla..bla...
Last friday I went to the karaoke lounge, sat at the bar couter enjoing my vodka and there was a live band performing and during the interval there was a mix of techno, disco, latin etc etc of music played by a dj and some gals were dancing erotically at the stage. To my surprise one of the gals was Lina.She danced well and "fuhhh" she was totally transformed to an erotic dancer, with her tight blue tube and tight mini skirt and when she squat in her dance I can see her panty (she was wearing red panty on that day). After her dance, she walked passed the bar counter and I acknowledged her.She was quite shocked and we were like long lost friends chatting..bla..bla..bla..I offered her a drink and she ordered a pack or tequila. We talked for 10 mins and her friend called her "I see you later" she said and left the counter. Live band performance resumed again. Not bad performance. I really enjoyed the music.
At about 0235 hrs, the dancing start again and Lina was there dancing with her friends. At 3am light on and we sat at the sofa finishing our drinks (last order earlier). I was tipsy, she too. I can heard her talk was slur. I asked her if someone sent her home or she'll be following someone and the answer was no. I told her why not I walked her home as her place is along my area. She said OK and asked me to wait for her as she wanted to change.
Reaching her door, she asked me to wait outside, she went in her house on the light and invited me in. In her living room I sat on her leather sofa, lighted up my cigerette, Lina was at her kitchen, she came back with a bottle of tequila and invited me to help myself. She went to her room, heard some washing and she came out with a tight low cut T-shirt and very short pants. Fuhh....her breasts are about 34C, her nipples were perking out against her tight white low cut T-shirt. In my heart I said....here again...another oppurtunity. She sat on the opposite sofa and said "Welcome to my home" We chatted....bla..bla...drank the tequila together. I told her I really loved her dance and move. I told her "Your dance can make guys wet" and she giggled. "If you want to get wet go inside the karaoke room lah" she told me. "I'm imaginating I'm in the karaoke room here...heheheh" I answered
"Ya, you wait" she replied and she on her mini compo and played a latin music cd. She on her downlight and off the white light.
She took her tequila and started dancing infront of me touching my hair, face and knee. She then climbed on me drank her tequila and started kissing my mouth. I grabbed her bum gently and tongue fight with her, licking her neck and ear area. She moaned and my dick got hard as she rubbed against her jeans. Lina lick my neck, unbuttoned my shirt, she licked my chest and down towards my vital organ. My dick was damned hard partially wet. She stood up, removed her T-shirt and "boink" her 34C beast hangging infront my eyes, she fondled her breast, pushing them up and she shoved them to my mouth. I sucked them licked them, took my tequila to my mouth and sucked again her breast with mixture of tequila..Uhh....thats was great boy..Lina moaned as she pressed her assets on my mouth.
Lina then unbuckled my pants, pulled my pants and brief off and she gave me a shot of blowjob. Ohh...she was on her knee, her both hand were on my wide opened leg and she did a deepthroat..up and down just like having her on top of me. Uhhh....she fucking great. "You want to cum?" she asked me. "Not really, just do it, you're too good" I commented.
I really thanked the mixture of vodka and tequila, if not because of this two culprits, I 'd earlier shot my load. Lina continued her bj, then she stopped. She went to her room and came out back and dance with her back facing me. I hold her waist moved my hand up to her breast and grabbed them. She moved her hand down and removed her short pants moving her hip left and right like snake. Her butts were firmed and she bend down giving me a peek of her camel toe. She turned towards me, totally naked and proceed to her ultimate bj again. She capped me and climbed on top me, started pumping. She was already wet. "Ouh...yaa..." she moaned. I attacked her nipples bitting and sucking gently and I can felt her pussy contracted 2 to 3 times as she pumped me.
The latin music was great we moved our body and pumping to the rythem of the music. "Bent down" i whispered to her ear and she complied. She positioned herself on the sofa end, slide my tool in between her butt, on her anal hole and gently in her wet cleaned shaved pussy. Pup..! pup..! pup..!! as banged her. "Uhh...emmm...ahh" she moaned. Then i placed my thumb on her anal hole pushing gently, Lina then pulled away my hand, "Emm...not there" she said. I continued doggy her untill I reached my climat."I'm cumming" i told her. I removed my dick from het pussy, Lina turned, she removed the cd and bj me until I came in her mouth. She hold my dick in her mouth spat my cum in the ashtray and continued bj me till dried.
This my encounter. The only setback or rather my regret is ....I just got to know on last Sunday, while visiting her at her place, I saw a picture of Lina and her husband taken few years back. I just realised that her husband is actually my ex NS mate.Oh god, but i did not tell Lina about it. The only problem is when he is out from prison, if bound to meet him outside, meet him with Lina, ............I don't know what will happen or what to do.

*FiReWoRkS*
12-09-2006, 04:50 PM
actually the main problem here is not bt how u should react upon seeing her husband who is yr ex-NS mate but yr wife..

make sure to wipe yr mouth cleanly after every session man..

as for e matter between u n lina well juz treat it as nothing happened..since u already out to eat shld b prepared for tis kind of tings happening..as long as lina is fine i dun tink theres anyting to worry about..

n btw u stated in yr title 'i dont want it to happen again.' wads tt it?e bonking session?if tts e case i tink deep down u do want it to happen again rite..:p

cheers:)

Castrol
12-09-2006, 04:56 PM
I just realised that her husband is actually my ex NS mate.Oh god, but i did not tell Lina about it. The only problem is when he is out from prison, if bound to meet him outside, meet him with Lina, ............I don't know what will happen or what to do.

before he gets out of prison, you better move house. :D

5ag1_Boar
12-09-2006, 05:00 PM
I'm sure Lina wouldn't want to bump into you together with her husband. Frankly, telling her would be the best way, IMHO. Then if ever you guys bump into each other again when hubby is out, you're prepared to 'act blur'.

Both of you can also decide now what to do... carry on until he gets out, or cut ties now.

Another thing, hubby might hear about his wife's antics while he is in prison, and you don't know what kind of guys he met in prison. I'll be careful if I were you.

Klein76
12-09-2006, 05:22 PM
I'm sure Lina wouldn't want to bump into you together with her husband. Frankly, telling her would be the best way, IMHO. Then if ever you guys bump into each other again when hubby is out, you're prepared to 'act blur'.

Both of you can also decide now what to do... carry on until he gets out, or cut ties now.

Another thing, hubby might hear about his wife's antics while he is in prison, and you don't know what kind of guys he met in prison. I'll be careful if I were you.

ya,agree with u,that is the best solution...

ChickenRun
12-09-2006, 06:05 PM
bro, u think u in deep shit, that's nothing compared to what i am in now... currently under investigation by CID for rape... max 20 years + cane wor :eek: haiz... a strong warning to all the bros here, if the girl says stop, you better stop man! only sex with ur wife is safe (in many senses of the word)

onion_rings
12-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Threadstarter we are in the 21st century liao making love on the spurn of moment won't put u in deep shit one!Cos no one know. Unless ur caught in the act by your spouse or her hubby den ur in deep deep shit. To carried on or stop this type of ONS is totally up to u & her. :D

Big Sexy
12-09-2006, 07:41 PM
your thread title suggest that you already know what to do... there are plenty of other fishes out there, leave those married one alone be it you know the husband or not.

....I don't know what will happen or what to do.