PDA

View Full Version : How to be a pimp(no joke please)

magne
17-02-2016, 09:29 AM
Can someone teach me how and what do i need to become a pimp.(without a house like geylang)ideally appointment based.anything from capital wise, searching for girls, marketing and finally covering my ass.

Pleasure_empire
17-02-2016, 09:31 AM
Seriously? Consultancy fees 10k if you really want to know. Lol. Local? Prc? Thai?

magne
17-02-2016, 09:35 AM
serious.ideally PRC

magne
17-02-2016, 09:35 AM
local also can

Spikerman
17-02-2016, 09:50 AM
Seriously? Consultancy fees 10k if you really want to know. Lol. Local? Prc? Thai?

There's consultancy for this kind of biz ? haha :D

magne
17-02-2016, 10:15 AM
is there some sort of a platform that i can get local girls to come for "interview"?

edvil
17-02-2016, 10:39 AM
"interview" means to try the "goods"

newyorker88
17-02-2016, 10:58 AM
"interview" means to try the "goods"

I tot it is taboo to sleep with your own stable?

magne
17-02-2016, 11:02 AM
not exactly try, "interview" to me means to join or not after going through the terms and condition

SharonLeeX
17-02-2016, 01:29 PM

So cheap? I would have charge him $20k. LOL

Seriously it is getting harder to be OKT nowaday. So many kenna exposed. I also keen to explore but balls too small.

Giansex
17-02-2016, 01:59 PM

Seriously it is getting harder to be OKT nowaday. So many kenna exposed. I also keen to explore but balls too small.

All black eat black.sibei dangerous.

clapton
17-02-2016, 02:47 PM

This is common for black business ma...

MrLuffy
17-02-2016, 03:15 PM
The penalty is imprisonment not exceeding five years and a fine not exceeding $10,000. That's for illegal pimping.

Pleasure_empire
17-02-2016, 03:31 PM

Lol. Then i better up to 20k too. Dont spoil market. From start to supply and what to do, all will guide u. Lol.

Thats why balls to small hence do consultancy work better than doing it. But the money is freaking good. Just tt not as good as to go to jail. :)

SharonLeeX
17-02-2016, 06:25 PM

Yahlor. Nowaday no more 义气。

Lol. Then i better up to 20k too. Dont spoil market. From start to supply and what to do, all will guide u. Lol.

Thats why balls to small hence do consultancy work better than doing it. But the money is freaking good. Just tt not as good as to go to jail. :)

Hard to find big balls...LOL. Those I know of or met are all ball-less. It is good $$$ but high risk as well. Nothing is no longer safe in SG.

denshachikan
17-02-2016, 06:41 PM
With so many tech startups booming, some entrepreneurial computer engineers should start to come up with FL hailing app / platform that works same way as Uber or Grabcar. (one app for bros, one app for FLs where only verified FLs can log on).

With the app, no need for sharing of mobile numbers and everything can be anonymous (host server / data overseas) and FLs can choose to be 'online' as and when they prefer!

Giansex
17-02-2016, 08:18 PM
With so many tech startups booming, some entrepreneurial computer engineers should start to come up with FL hailing app / platform that works same way as Uber or Grabcar. (one app for bros, one app for FLs where only verified FLs can log on).

With the app, no need for sharing of mobile numbers and everything can be anonymous (host server / data overseas) and FLs can choose to be 'online' as and when they prefer!

Hhahaha.i thought of that before,link up with uber driver to fetch u to tml place.fl can even rent apartment from airbnb too.hahaha who will be my angel.investor

AAdam
17-02-2016, 08:30 PM
Hhahaha.i thought of that before,link up with uber driver to fetch u to tml place.fl can even rent apartment from airbnb too.hahaha who will be my angel.investor

And then payment is by Credit Card, PayPal or UnionPay..

sadfa
17-02-2016, 08:49 PM
Can someone teach me how and what do i need to become a pimp.(without a house like geylang)ideally appointment based.anything from capital wise, searching for girls, marketing and finally covering my ass.

No joke? You're the joke.
The joker. n you know joker died?

You come here to be spoonfed?
Knn boji wannabe criminal want to be taught? There are so many bo takcek ppl armed only with a chopper cut a blood road. Yet you want ppl to teach u like small boy n you no capital somemore. If you go jail, you Sure blame yr sifu.

And u never even mention paying for advice.
After earning thousands, you'll buy him kopi? Maybe nia. Before u b a competent pimp, learn to be a good person.

People like you serve a role in the universe.
The role of ppl like u is same as those drug traffickers get caught n hanged due to tip off from their own boss.

Ppl like you need to get nailed so the police get promoted, the stupid public think there's no crime n the pimps sleep well at night. You're the cannon fodder

davidwee
17-02-2016, 09:01 PM
Eh some advice, don't apply for pic like the guy who got caught haha. Additionally a lot of sabo going around when got green eyes.
Anyways, PRC doesn't seem too difficult so long you don't provide infrastructure. Most of dome 2 is filled with typical 'okt' websites with fake pics/frs. Just maintain website and wait for suckers.

magne
17-02-2016, 11:46 PM
No joke? You're the joke.
The joker. n you know joker died?

You come here to be spoonfed?
Knn boji wannabe criminal want to be taught? There are so many bo takcek ppl armed only with a chopper cut a blood road. Yet you want ppl to teach u like small boy n you no capital somemore. If you go jail, you Sure blame yr sifu.

And u never even mention paying for advice.
After earning thousands, you'll buy him kopi? Maybe nia. Before u b a competent pimp, learn to be a good person.

People like you serve a role in the universe.
The role of ppl like u is same as those drug traffickers get caught n hanged due to tip off from their own boss.

Ppl like you need to get nailed so the police get promoted, the stupid public think there's no crime n the pimps sleep well at night. You're the cannon fodder

spoonfeed? this is call investigating the market
chopper? Those r called hot blooded punks
learn to b a good person? there is no good ppl in this world anymore, only a mutually exploiting relationship, (u teach me, i give u money)
get nailed?I m the puppet master, only puppets get caught, just so u know puppet masters are what we call investors, not operators.

LohMaiKai
24-02-2016, 09:47 PM
learn to b a good person? there is no good ppl in this world anymore, only a mutually exploiting relationship, (u teach me, i give u money)
get nailed?I m the puppet master, only puppets get caught, just so u know puppet masters are what we call investors, not operators.

Finally shut up liao this dog

wings4me
25-02-2016, 06:06 AM
Aiyah nowadays new generations pimp...they need not to have real gals. U go search for pretty gals pics, then start many wechat, badoo, skout...etc acc
then u pretend you are the gal, sell your service to potential customer.

after you find the interested customer, kc kc him abit...then ask him to buy u apple itunes card.:D

geylangfucker
25-02-2016, 07:55 AM

Probably you can list down your required assistance and remuneration. With good $$$ I believe they are bros who are willing to share with you.

GoldenLabrador
28-02-2016, 10:28 AM

I am also a Labrador dog.

GoldenBra
28-02-2016, 11:56 AM

who is the dog?

Lawrencelaulan
28-02-2016, 12:56 PM
Fuck every gal that you know then make them work for you.

Oktbestfriend
19-10-2016, 07:34 AM
If anyone is interested in this trade and have no girls, feel free to find me.

Willing to provide some pointers if needed and u can improvise from there.

Previously supplier of some stables but partner want to be out of the trade and not doing anymore so i am out here.

Some old time korea stables should know who i am.

iamtherock666
19-10-2016, 09:29 AM

Very good idea. I have thought of that before and even work out a demo. But ultimately our bros in blue will wipe out the Fls faster than ever. Security is always the main concern here is Sillypore. Unless Mr Lee is your investor, it is going to be tough to have an apps for this trade