PDA

View Full Version : Scam Alert in the west

kopi78
17-02-2016, 01:58 AM
Just to alert bros staying in the west. Story shared is not new in SG but just wanna keep bro's on their toes

I was at S petrol kiosk having a car wash, back side itchy so wechat scan nearby, hit one who claims to be from Taiwan and looking for bored guy to chat. That's me!!! LoL

While looking at her profile picture,I knew this is going nowhere and with time to spend I decided to play along.

Started chatting and she asked if I wanted to date her. Sent me her address which is near a fast food restaurant, I proceed since its less than a 5mins drive. In my heart, I knew this is not going to anywhere but I am hungry as well...so why not...

Arrived at location, and here comes the usual scam. She claimed that since this is the first meeting, she scared and don't wanna have any cash transaction. (Ok, here we go) Told me go nearby store buy top up card and put in pocket, then she will come down and meet me. (Knew I am not so heng de)

The chat went on with each of us defending our position...in the end...she gave up and said we are not fated.

Oh well, lesson learnt as always...if its too good to be true, forget about it. ToTo also not so heng right.... :p

17-02-2016, 02:26 AM
Thanks for warning bro :)

AC_Milan
17-02-2016, 03:36 AM
Just to alert bros staying in the west. Story shared is not new in SG but just wanna keep bro's on their toes

you kena played out, not an alert to bros here :D

Started chatting and she asked if I wanted to date her. Sent me her address which is near a fast food restaurant, I proceed since its less than a 5mins drive. In my heart, I knew this is not going to anywhere but I am hungry as well...so why not...

silly you, waste your petrol :D Hungry is just an excuse !

Arrived at location, and here comes the usual scam. She claimed that since this is the first meeting, she scared and don't wanna have any cash transaction.

silly you, waste your own time :D Deep down you prayed hard hoping a chio bu turn up but in the end kekekekekekekekeke :D

altec7
17-02-2016, 07:36 AM

I was at S petrol kiosk having a car wash, back side itchy so wechat scan nearby, hit one who claims to be from Taiwan and looking for bored guy to chat. That's me!!! LoL

While looking at her profile picture,I knew this is going nowhere and with time to spend I decided to play along.

Arrived at location, and here comes the usual scam. She claimed that since this is the first meeting, she scared and don't wanna have any cash transaction. (Ok, here we go) Told me go nearby store buy top up card and put in pocket, then she will come down and meet me. (Knew I am not so heng de)

The chat went on with each of us defending our position...in the end...she gave up and said we are not fated.

Oh well, lesson learnt as also...if its too good to be true, forget about it. ToTo also not so heng right.... :p

Hope you had a good fast-food meal at least! :p

kopi78
17-02-2016, 11:14 AM
True to a sense, was actually intending to look for MP in the west.

I had a nice fast food and found my desired MP in the west. So not really waste time. Lol

newyorker88
17-02-2016, 12:20 PM
Their tricks are always the same, pay before meeting up. Hope the more people are aware of such scams, the better it is for all.