PDA

View Full Version : Encounter g string

Audibroforever
16-02-2016, 12:53 AM
Have get the contact from one of the bro here..went down 2 week back and Today went down ....saw a sweet gal in body hugging dress.... With g string line...NB.... Can't wait straight went to the counter auntie and say... I wan that gal to massage for me...the auntie say wash and massage si bo.....and I point to the gal... By the name of coco...waaaaa..... Sit down and start massage me from behind using her 2 boob push to lim peh head... Can feel the soft of her breast.... Shiok....then she start massage my hand and tickler tickler.....waaaa...
The way she massage me is shiok until my chicken hair come out.... Stop I told her.... If she carry on some more I will pre cum.... It a fucking salon with this service .....ask her after work free to go for drink???she bite her fucking lips and say ok.... Waaaaaaa sure tio 4d this weekend...ask her for the name and she reply it coco.... Saw her fucking white g string when she sit beside me and massage me... White lacy g string... Ask her why never saw her before and she reply she Juz back from CNY holiday.... My lucky day......process to wait for her at opposit kopitiam.... Click click 930pm.... She still inside and coming out in her fucking red tight fitting dress and nice ass.... Cock steam

Casper171717
16-02-2016, 12:59 AM
Have get the contact from one of the bro here..went down 2 week back and Today went down ....saw a sweet gal in body hugging dress.... With g string line...NB.... Can't wait straight went to the counter auntie and say... I wan that gal to massage for me...the auntie say wash and massage si bo.....and I point to the gal... By the name of coco...waaaaa..... Sit down and start massage me from behind using her 2 boob push to lim peh head... Can feel the soft of her breast.... Shiok....then she start massage my hand and tickler tickler.....waaaa...
The way she massage me is shiok until my chicken hair come out.... Stop I told her.... If she carry on some more I will pre cum.... It a fucking salon with this service .....ask her after work free to go for drink???she bite her fucking lips and say ok.... Waaaaaaa sure tio 4d this weekend...ask her for the name and she reply it coco.... Saw her fucking white g string when she sit beside me and massage me... White lacy g string... Ask her why never saw her before and she reply she Juz back from CNY holiday.... My lucky day......process to wait for her at opposit kopitiam.... Click click 930pm.... She still inside and coming out in her fucking red tight fitting dress and nice ass.... Cock steam

Where is this place bro.? You telling us here or trying to boast?

Audibroforever
16-02-2016, 01:00 AM
Where is this place bro.? You telling us here or trying to boast?

Bro if u wan I can pm u to try leh

leuor
16-02-2016, 01:03 AM

Bro your story is funny leh! Can't stop laughing. Camp here for your followup. Seem interesting.

Btw the coco is prc or our neighbour malaysia?

Audibroforever
16-02-2016, 01:37 AM
Left right left right the way she shake her ass... Walau.... Her fucking asset sure
Is 34c 28 36c ...... I love gal with nice ass....... Saw the way she walk toward me... Heart beat .... Beat..... Beat.....she reply.... Let go for party.........

GreenJelly
16-02-2016, 02:25 AM
Looks interesting :D

GreenyJelly
16-02-2016, 03:59 AM
Interesting place :D

GreyMatter
16-02-2016, 10:54 AM
Left right left right the way she shake her ass... Walau.... Her fucking asset sure
Is 34c 28 36c ...... I love gal with nice ass....... Saw the way she walk toward me... Heart beat .... Beat..... Beat.....she reply.... Let go for party.........

What was the damage bro ?

campdempsey
16-02-2016, 10:59 AM

Bro,

Thanks for the location. Btw what is the damage for wash and massage?

altec7
16-02-2016, 11:14 AM
Why keep opening new threads for this same place??
There are at least 2 open threads and honestly, it's just a normal salon.

MattJB
16-02-2016, 12:45 PM
Sound like some amateur avdertising in a Zap free section.

ThomasLow
16-02-2016, 01:55 PM
Got pics to show??

Audibroforever
16-02-2016, 01:58 PM
Sound like some amateur avdertising in a Zap free section.

Hi... Some bro pm me not to disclose this place as
They Are afraid the place will be pack....and keep it
Low profile.... So this threat close please

altec7
16-02-2016, 03:10 PM
Hi... Some bro pm me not to disclose this place as
They Are afraid the place will be pack....and keep it
Low profile.... So this threat close please

It was good amateurish advertising though.

Nordic
16-02-2016, 03:58 PM
Seem I been deducted point... Case close .. Sorry bro
That I can't share anymore

Like that will deduct more than a point.

Audibroforever
17-02-2016, 02:50 PM
Like that will deduct more than a point.

Don't know why when I wan to share,, I will get deduct point... Seen other bro
Post it so I don't post anymore with coco

scwong1969
19-02-2016, 09:27 AM
Hello . good day . after reading the thread. I thought of sharing some of my experience to everyone out there.
No 1…. About 3 years ago. My girlfriend (now wife) and I went to watch RA movies at the cinema. When the movies is running. My little finger went under her skirt to explore the gentials. To my surprise she is wearing a g-string with a butterfly strap-on. her g-string was completely wet. Both of us rush to toilet strip down and have sex inside.

N0 2. A few week just before our wedding. I went over to her house to help her to pack up her stuffs. She has quite a lot of g-strings and c-strings.

3. a few years ago . I went for a massage near sembawang shopping centre. During the session I ask for full service when the masseur remove her dress . I notice she is wearing a bra, c-string and stockings only.

altec7
19-02-2016, 12:34 PM
Hello . good day . after reading the thread. I thought of sharing some of my experience to everyone out there.
No 1…. About 3 years ago. My girlfriend (now wife) and I went to watch RA movies at the cinema. When the movies is running. My little finger went under her skirt to explore the gentials. To my surprise she is wearing a g-string with a butterfly strap-on. her g-string was completely wet. Both of us rush to toilet strip down and have sex inside.

N0 2. A few week just before our wedding. I went over to her house to help her to pack up her stuffs. She has quite a lot of g-strings and c-strings.

3. a few years ago . I went for a massage near sembawang shopping centre. During the session I ask for full service when the masseur remove her dress . I notice she is wearing a bra, c-string and stockings only.

Bro you love G String or don't like it?

Audibroforever
20-02-2016, 10:31 AM
Bro you love G String or don't like it?

All sent contact

dilmon
20-02-2016, 10:42 AM
Bro audi, pls share. Thanks@!

Audibroforever
21-02-2016, 02:30 PM
Bro audi, pls share. Thanks@!

Seem a lot of bro ask me to share... Here it go...
New gal encounter at the shop again... Nice headlight....
Nice engine..... Lol..... Love that place

Audibroforever
21-02-2016, 11:31 PM
afternoon hot weather.... Sneak out of office to explore...... Went to my fav noodle shop and makan.... Since got time...... Got one shop which I always go and I know the ml there..... Call her up and books appointment...fuck la......when go in.... She was in night wear ..... It coco..... Fucking steam....
Peep abit of her g string when she massage my hand..... Pretend to close half eye but not fully close and waaaa... When she Cross her fucking leg.... Can see the white g string....some more $58 per hour of massage n washing with 2 gal... Dam fucking cheap

Oppenhaimer
21-02-2016, 11:46 PM
afternoon hot weather.... Sneak out of office to explore...... Went to my fav noodle shop and makan.... Since got time...... Got one shop which I always go and I know the ml there..... Call her up and books appointment...fuck la......when go in.... She was in night wear ..... It coco..... Fucking steam....
Peep abit of her g string when she massage my hand..... Pretend to close half eye but not fully close and waaaa... When she Cross her fucking leg.... Can see the white g string....some more $58 per hour of massage n washing with 2 gal... Dam fucking cheap

Seems like a good place :D

conquer
22-02-2016, 12:23 AM
The English is so tough to read... but nice story and do post FR! :D

Master123
22-02-2016, 01:13 AM
So share location bro

Audibroforever
28-02-2016, 12:48 PM
So share location bro

Nice place to be with .... Lol......some more they will touch ur neh neh head

loverkid
28-02-2016, 01:22 PM
wa so exciting .. bro can share ctc hahaha i also want to see g string

Audibroforever
28-02-2016, 04:47 PM

They will make sure ur neh neh is hard then let u go

GreenJazz
28-02-2016, 06:31 PM
Pls share contact. Thanks

Veryredapple
29-02-2016, 12:57 AM
Pls share contact. Thanks

Wahaha.... The new gal sibeh shiok.... 200% gf feel... Like long lost
Girlfriend which happen at secondary school.... Feel so young when talk to her
And try pexxy today....again and walau... Coco come over .. Put her hand inside my shirt and move down and down to my nipple and soft touch it... And touch it
And touch it ....about pre cum already

cheongster84
29-02-2016, 02:43 AM
Bro, can share contact pls

Casper171717
29-02-2016, 11:17 AM

Please g stings is so common nowadays..most women sure have a pair at least at home.....what the fuss?

Ant84
29-02-2016, 11:52 AM
bro care to share this tua neh bu location with me?

Thank you.

Audibroforever
16-03-2016, 12:59 AM
bro care to share this tua neh bu location with me?

Thank you.

Her smooth leg and sexy butt really turn me on.
With the 2 big headlight pop out... Always want to
Try her in doggie style... Wonder how the feel
Of that.... Confirm got pai pai sound ..

Audibroforever
16-03-2016, 01:07 AM
Her breast today... Shiok, she always wear this to
Massage for customer!

woshiren
16-03-2016, 01:20 AM
hi..

can share the place?

Zack78
16-03-2016, 02:00 AM
Very nice pic shares :D

KINGor75
16-03-2016, 10:59 AM
I prefer woman wear G string Dom bales. ..

SayYes
16-03-2016, 07:11 PM
Bro can share the info ?

Landyj19
17-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Bro mind pm for ctc ?

DJack88
17-03-2016, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the nice pic :)

Ozat
17-03-2016, 12:35 PM
Nice photos , Thx TS

Piakk
17-03-2016, 04:03 PM
Don't mind can pm the contact and place :)

Boxt
17-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Could you pm the ctc ? Thx bro

Laopizhui
29-05-2016, 08:48 AM
Hi TS bro, can share ctc?