PDA

View Full Version : Appearance (looks such as facial features, dress style) give hints to horniness level

jazp
13-02-2016, 06:15 PM
How true is it?

From my experience, it seems almost always the opposite. Slutty dressing ladies are often poor performers on bed. Innocent looking girls most of the time are sex nymphs. People always hide their true self, is however what i have concluded so far.

alwaysbestdeal
13-02-2016, 06:24 PM
How true is it?

From my experience, it seems almost always the opposite. Slutty dressing ladies are often poor performers on bed. Innocent looking girls most of the time are sex nymphs. People always hide their true self, is however what i have concluded so far.

And we can conclude from the above post (including mine) are BOH LIAO and total waste of bandwidth. Really... u nothing better to do than create this thread??????????

jazp
13-02-2016, 06:32 PM
And we can conclude from the above post (including mine) are BOH LIAO and total waste of bandwidth. Really... u nothing better to do than create this thread??????????

LOL ya bro. I just want to gather more thoughts about the topic lah. You can add me to ignore list if you dont want to see my posts. Chill bro. Happy cny.

joncheong
13-02-2016, 06:43 PM
LOL ya bro. I just want to gather more thoughts about the topic lah. You can add me to ignore list if you dont want to see my posts. Chill bro. Happy cny.

True..some OLs...i realise....dress until so sexy...wear sleeveless with short skirts...see the sashay to the printing room to collect printouts......but is a deadfish in bed....dun even know how to moan....