PDA

View Full Version : Long term budget release, maybe can share here.

augeen15
10-02-2016, 09:00 AM
Here it goes:
HJ + BJ + balls caressing
Finally cum in her mouth
Housecall
$50

Do you guys think it is good deal?

Would like to share with bros here. But she fear meeting someone she knows. So give me time to work something out first. But do note that she is not a looker, she rank very low on looks and figure, you just stand there close your eyes and enjoy the service she provides to your erogenous piece of muscle between your legs until you unload into her mouth.

Because she live quite near to me and her house is not convenient, she will only do at my house.

Interested bros, PM me your
Height
Weight
Which estate you live in, best if have street name and block number.
This data is not for me, it is for her to filter, she fear meeting her relatives and neighbours (hence the detailed estate information). And only for Chinese bros, sorry to other races. If she agree then I reply, so if no reply from me please be patient or take it that she fear serving you.

augeen15
12-02-2016, 09:51 AM
End of first round. Please do not send in any more applications. Out of the 13 applications, 3 are shortlisted. Will try to arrange with them this month and next month and see how things turn out first.

And I was zapped for sharing, OUCH, so painful. Maybe no more sharing in future then.

Ant84
12-02-2016, 10:17 AM
Its certainly a good deal. Hope to be included in the next round.

Boyz69
12-02-2016, 10:36 AM
End of first round. Please do not send in any more applications. Out of the 13 applications, 3 are shortlisted. Will try to arrange with them this month and next month and see how things turn out first.

And I was zapped for sharing, OUCH, so painful. Maybe no more sharing in future then.

Zap him...:cool:

jason_
12-02-2016, 12:50 PM
Zap him...:cool:

boyz69 at -93, asking for trouble?

no lah, zap me, i am still very far from my target of -888.

ngroyroy
12-02-2016, 07:10 PM
Here it goes:
HJ + BJ + balls caressing
Finally cum in her mouth
Housecall
$50

Do you guys think it is good deal?

Would like to share with bros here. But she fear meeting someone she knows. So give me time to work something out first. But do note that she is not a looker, she rank very low on looks and figure, you just stand there close your eyes and enjoy the service she provides to your erogenous piece of muscle between your legs until you unload into her mouth.

Because she live quite near to me and her house is not convenient, she will only do at my house.

Interested bros, PM me your
Height
Weight
Which estate you live in, best if have street name and block number.
This data is not for me, it is for her to filter, she fear meeting her relatives and neighbours (hence the detailed estate information). And only for Chinese bros, sorry to other races. If she agree then I reply, so if no reply from me please be patient or take it that she fear serving you.
Can you msg me at 86089699 37 circuit road im chinese

jason_
13-02-2016, 11:52 PM
Can you msg me at 86089699 37 circuit road im chinese

why you so chee hong until you show your handphone number like that?