PDA

View Full Version : My kinky fling

Bigbluebird
09-09-2006, 03:33 AM
Like many brothers here, I also surf forums other than SB and got to know quite a number of people through them. This incident sounds unbelievable but it's 100% true. I got to know this young girl who shares the same interests as me and we started talking over MSN, after we exchanged contacts over pm and went out together.

She is in her early 20s, average looking, quite tall at around 1.65cm and on slightly the meaty side. Not that great but still I always ogle at her B cup boobs whenever I see her outside and always trying to have the best peek possible - SBF style. She isn't exactly sexy nor that appealing, yet she is always wearing something revealing or trying to appear sexy.

I remembered a few occasions I was trying to hard to peer into her blouse and almost got caught, sibei heng sia. Or I would be busy wondering what is she wearing underneath. Thongs or my favourite lacy translucent undies.

One night, we were chatting over MSN quite late and I suddenly noticed she has a web cam connected to her com. Funny ideas started to surface in me already and I pretended to say how I wish I have a web cam. I jokingly said it's good to have one because can cybersex with some other pretty horny lass out there ... :D

*This is my first time writing my experience here and hope fellow brothers let me know if my story sucks so far, if it does please give pointers to allow me to improve*

KeLianRen
09-09-2006, 08:54 AM
Keep it coming Bro... :p

superman
09-09-2006, 11:34 AM
keep going bro. waiting for more :D

techienator
10-09-2006, 12:59 AM
great effort to start off.. dun stop there.. keep the rest coming.. :)

Rw6828
10-09-2006, 01:22 AM
Keep it coming

sexytoy.com.sg
10-09-2006, 02:36 AM
buy webcam! buy webcam!

K123456
10-09-2006, 04:56 PM
Want to read more of your story. will up you few points now and hope to get to story soon.
better hurry up with the full report. otherwise other kind soul may not be as generous and zap you.

Bigbluebird
11-09-2006, 12:53 AM
I kena zapped by some kuku but it's alright, I will still continue story :cool:

After chatting about the benefits of having a webcam on MSN, I decided to play it a little further since I know her quite well already. Then I went on asking why she every night so late still MSNing and trying to sian guys online is it. Talk cock for a while then asked her to on her web cam since I'm so bored.

She hesitated saying she's naked, then I started to ask is she always naked in her own room and she said yes. Inside me thinking ho say liao. I say naked never mind, still can on web cam let me enjoy a bit. She finally agreed after persuading her for almost 30 minutes.

Finally clicked "Accept" to view web cam but disappointed to see her wrapped by the towel. Asked her why she toweled herself up and she said cold. I suggested to her to off the aircon and on the fan instead, finally agreed after some persuasion again. Her boobs looked so fucking firm and nipples are so nice, small and slightly pinky.

friendster
11-09-2006, 02:18 AM
Yeah ll up u cont... story lei dunno is 50% truth 5o% imagination but keep e ball rolling drooling :D

Bigbluebird
11-09-2006, 02:22 AM
Yeah ll up u cont... story lei dunno is 50% truth 5o% imagination but keep e ball rolling drooling :D

Don't worry, it's true.

Cos I'm still bonking this girl away for almost a year already and she's not my gf :D

Bigbluebird
11-09-2006, 02:32 AM
Can't sleep and damn horny now, so will continue some more story :D

She appears to be acting shy but actually grinning away as she adjusted the web cam to her chest level. Her boobs are B cup but seems to be C to me, and they seriously don't sag at all. On and off, she's typing and covering a little bit when she isn't typing.

Wanting to gain more, I MSN her to show more stuff to me and she slowly adjusted it below. The web cam isn't those superb quality one but good enough lah - very well shaved below sia. This time I'm already damn hard liao.

The top and bottom looks inviting, except she got some flabs here and there but acceptable. So we started on some sex topics after I'm having such a bad hard on. She's one horny young gal, really damn horny. Telling me of her previous bonking sessions with her ex-boyfriend and that made my situation worse.

Bigbluebird
11-09-2006, 01:29 PM
Thanks to brothers who upped me and please do not pm me for this girl's contact, she's definitely going to kill me if I do share her contact.

Her: your fault la, I'm so horny and wet now
Me: Getting horny is good ah, wet is even better, shows that you are healthy.

Her: how healthy can that being horny prove to be
Me: When you're horny, you can always go look for your bf to exercise with you mah.

Her: wat kind of exercises haha
Me: So many types, do you need me to teach you?

Her: no need haha
Me: That's sad. Show me how you finger yourself leh, I like to see it.

Her: sorry I don't DIY ...
Me: Yeah me too, always prefer the real action. But show me leh.

Her: dun want la, also nothing for you to gain by seeing wat
Me: True but I still want to see.

Finally she budges and I imagine some background "music" from her side, the web cam isn't very clear but good enough to see what is she doing. Definitely busy fingering herself away and I'm really having such a bad hard on this time round. It's true that I try not to DIY but this time really going to make it one of the few exceptions. Finally buay tahan and DIY while looking at her fingering herself, go clean up and continue chatting with her on MSN. She asked me why I like to see her finger herself, personally I always like to see women finger themselves. I replied her saying it's a fetish of mine and a fantasy of mine to watch her do it.

Her: where got such a weird fetish one
Me: Trust me, guys always have 101 fetishes and fantasies.

Her: but you dun gain anything leh
Me: Watching alone is so shiok, somemore live telecast though fucking is still the best.

Her: of cos, guys wat
Me: What guys, so sexist statement. We don't get to screw if women don't agree ah. I just DIYed and still damn horny, your fault lah.

Her: okay lo next time dun ask me to do it lo
Me: Yah, don't finger yourself. I'll do the job for you and exercise with you, won't charge you for my services haha.

Her: sure or not? I'm so fat and you dun mind meh
Me: Do you know I have been fantasizing about screwing you every now and then? So what do you think leh.

Her: haha
Me: I'm still damn horny, really want to bang you right now.

Her: actually I'm still very horny and not satisfied, I dun like to DIY myself ...
Me: I should be so honoured hor? You wanna come out somewhere for more fun, since we both still so wide awake.

Her: but it will take some time for me to change
Me: I don't mind waiting, it's okay. Don't wear something too revealing hor, later haven't meet for 5 min nia want to bang on you liao.

Her: haha
Me: Really lah haha. But on second thoughts, wear something revealing and convenient is good ...

Her: really???
Me: Definitely, hurry go change. I will wait for you.

This time round, inside me is grinning so fucking big liao. Dunno what positions to bang on her later and where she wants. You know women take so long to change one lah, so I was waiting and thinking what to do. When she finally came back, she just off her pc and smsed for my address! This time round lagi more shiok, no need to think where to go already :D

hardcoremayhem
11-09-2006, 05:15 PM
interesting and sexciting! make me remember my irc cheonging days! carry on bro. will try and up u once i get my power back but must up bro dap26 1st! :D

Bigbluebird
12-09-2006, 03:00 PM
While waiting for her to come over, I went to the showers and bathed thoroughly. Not to mention fantasizing of what to do and how to do later. Finally 30 minutes later, she arrived and called me to confirm my address. From my place I can hear the lift beeping, indicating someone is on the way up.

She stepped into my place, pretending everything is so normal and as if we hadn't chatted dirty stuff previously. But my bloody brother below already stand up so hard liao, so buay tahan grab her from behind. Started kissing down from her neck and can hear her moan. That drives me more horny as I'm someone who loves to hear moaning.

As I was kissing her, my hands went up her skirt and playing with her undies. She's wet, wet beyond words. I brought her to my bedroom, closed my door and pounced on her again. This time round, removing her thongs and she tells me she only wears thongs. The piece of thongs was soaked wet with her cum and seriously no smell at all, I cannot stand girls with super cheesy pussy.

Slowly play my fingers around her pussy and teasing her while she continues to moan. I enjoy to see women being so wet and enjoying getting touched all over. Then I slipped my finger in to finger fuck her and can feel her legs squirming. Her pussy tightening with the muscles and continue to finger fuck her for a good 5 minutes :D

Klein76
12-09-2006, 05:24 PM
please please continue :D

@h-BeN
12-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Nice story... Hw lucky u r...... ;)

Bigbluebird
12-09-2006, 10:48 PM
Some dickhead just zapped me, this story is for those who are interested and if you don't like what I have written so far, buzz off. And please once again, please do not pm for this lady's contact. Some things can be shared but not everything, I hope some brothers understand :)

Back to where I stopped earlier on, just now wrote it in a rush and I apologised for such a hasty part of the story.

She shaved her pussy bare and I can see some prick there though, pretty wet and warm to the touch ... my dick itches to go into it the moment she stepped in. I yanked down her skirt and she's naked below already, and my other hand still finger fucking her and the juices kept flowing down non-stop. I couldn't stand it already and went to grab her breasts again, surprisingly hard to the touch. Really good stuff.

Nipples are slightly brownish and small, I stopped finger fucking and went to suckled them. Removed her bra and top immediately. Went over to lick and nipped her ears, she moaned even louder and I can hear the "this is so good" from her. I realised women like to be kissed at the neck area and ears, talking gently into their ears seems to make them damn high.

By now she's totally naked and she pushed me backwards, I leaned down as she made her way down south on me. She started teasing me by licking the head of my dick and putting the whole shaft into her mouth every now and then. I buay tahan liao and asked her to suck it deeply. She's good, surprisingly good at it. I would give 8/10 in fact :D

techienator
13-09-2006, 12:51 AM
bravo bro.. good for u.. pls share more with us.. :D

bart
13-09-2006, 08:26 AM
Very nice story so far, You'll get my pts when power recovered. cheers.

Bigbluebird
24-09-2006, 05:14 AM
Sorry brothers, I have been busy lately and I thank those who upped me ;)

I could feel that I'm going explode below if she carries on her BJ on me so no choice but to stop her, I don't want my fun to end so soon you see. I went to service her already very wet pussy with my mouth and fingers again, resulting in her climaxing with her legs trembling.

She couldn't take it anymore and asked me to go into her, which of course I did in missonary style. I went in slowly, head in slightly then out. Head in slightly and out again, delibrately doing that to tease her and that made her even more horny. Suddenly she used her legs to wrap around my butt and pushed me into her deeply.

The feeling was beyond words, imagine no bonking for weeks already and been so bloody hard for the past few hours. Wet, warm and totally inviting. Continued to pump her and could hear her moans which drove me even more horny, of course my mouth was busy on her nice small nipples.

She then stopped me and asked me to lie back to enjoy. She climbed on top and easily slid my about-to-burst dick into her wet pussy, then started rocking like a cow boy. The sight of her boobs juggling in front of me, her moans and my brother feeling so shiok is simply beyond words again.

She continued riding on me and my hands busy massaging her boobs, it wasn't long when I finally exploded inside her. I had a shock as she still continued to ride when I told her I'm going to burst already and we were doing raw. Turned out that her menses were irregular and it shouldn't be a problem jerking off inside her.

We were both absolutely hot and perspiring badly, rested a while then headed to the showers to clean up. Simply satisfying :D

best123
24-09-2006, 07:43 AM
nice story...

AD69
24-09-2006, 01:55 PM
Do continue .... waiting for the next installment.

Bigbluebird
26-09-2006, 02:23 AM
We went into the showers together naked and busy frenching inside. I was quite tired because of insufficient sleep but was damn horny again. My hands were busy massaging her breasts again and she started her moans all over again. It feels pretty kinky with the water spraying over us.

She knelt down and gave me a BJ again, my dick was quite tired but still responded to her mouth. She's simply good with her BJ, playing the head with her tongue and sucking with the correct strength. Now I think about it, I miss it a lot :D

Unable to tahan any further and could sense me bursting below, I stopped her and made her bend down. She gotten wet below again and I started to play with it again. Slowly stroking the "lips" then brushing my finger against her pussy, she asked me to finger-fuck her and I did. First one finger, then slotted in two fingers in a while.

Unable to take it any further, I pushed my dick into her wet and horny pussy. And started to ride her doggy style, my hands were grabbing her breasts from behind and punching the small nipples. Continued to ride her the same position till I exploded inside her again and we finally had our showers after that.

Bigbluebird
12-10-2006, 03:52 PM
I was dead tired from the second round in the bathroom and fell asleep quite fast. Somehow I woke up in the middle of the night again and noticed her giving me a BJ, I pretended to continue sleeping. But my shaft got hard again and saw her finger going down to check if she's wet. My dick was entirely soaked in her saliva and she came onto to ride on me again. I sprang up both my hands to attack her breasts, surprising her and soon pinching her nipples hard.

She moaned and asked if I enjoyed it, of course I do! She's good at riding, and seeing her eyes close, enjoying every single moment is simply beyond words. Simply a sight now that I think about it, firm bouncing breasts in front of you with small nicely shaped nipples ...

Wasn't long when I exploded inside her again and went to wash up, guess what she told me? She wasn't getting enough even after three rounds! :eek:

Bigbluebird
12-10-2006, 04:01 PM
The next morning, I had to get up early for work and she left with me. I went to work with a really tired but sextisfied dick, not to mention my colleagues took extra note of my tiredness that day. Throughout the entire day, I was thinking of the romps I had during that night and still horny but too bad need to recover power first.

Over the past week, we didn't contact each other much until I gotten horny again. Check my MSN if she was online, was disappointed when I couldn't get her online. Decided to give her a call, nobody picked it up after a few miss calls. Was about to DIY when my phone suddenly rang, it was her!

Started my ge siao talk again that so long never hear from her and miss her (actually her body lah) so much. She told she was bathing earlier on and that made me even harder, tonight die die must bonk her sia.

Me: Miss you so much, this week you so busy ah?
Her: No lah, was bathing just now.

Me: Aiyah, thought can ask you out tonight ...
Her: You also didn't ask me earlier.

Me: You know my pattern, always last minute one mah.
Her: Then don't last minute lah.

Me: So you don't want to come out tonight?
Her: Still got to change and so mafan.

Me: Okay loh ...
Her: But you can come over you know ... *teasing tone*

Me: Give me 30 minutes and sms me your address.
Her: I'll be waiting ... naked ...

icesmoke
12-10-2006, 04:08 PM
Her: I'll be waiting ... naked ...

Bro, I'll be waiting naked for you to continue your story also..:D

filaboy77
12-10-2006, 04:57 PM
wow.. good job... ride on dude~.

sighz.. how i wish i have yr luck.. none of the girls in my msn, willing to do this. sobz.

any SBF girl willingly to chat, show on msn? pm me :P

jason28
12-10-2006, 05:30 PM
good duo keep up the good work.wat a lucky man damn heng.
got any 4-d num to let me buy and let me heng heng also.

Bigbluebird
12-10-2006, 09:45 PM
Thanks for the encouragement from brothers and some points would be appreciated if it's good :D

Immediately putting down the phone, I cheong over as intend to stay over and next day is a working day. Another night of bonking for me haha. I don't drive so had to take a cab down to her place, thank god it hasn't hit midnight charges yet haha. During my journey there, back in my mind already rehearsing what I want to do with her.

Times flew past quickly and soon I reached the void deck of her block, rushed to the lift as my brother buay tahan liao. I had to call her to open the door for me as I scared the neighbours are woken up by my knockings. She appeared to be non-chalant and alone at home, deep inside me knows she is actually waiting for.

Put down my stuff and pounced on her immediately, it turns me on to see her surprised and making those moaning noises again. We were busy frenching and she busy trying to rip my clothes off my body, my hands were all over her. Exploring once again the firm young breasts ...

It wasn't long that we ended up kissing on her bed, with her on top of me. She made her way down south and we ended up 69, really thankful that her vagina doesn't smell at all. I used my tongue to lick gently and suck at the tiny bits there, wasn't long before she gotten wet.

filaboy77
13-10-2006, 02:29 PM
more moree...

but, deep inside me, i still wish i have the same luck as u had..

sighz..:(

where to find sia..

PehEeSang
13-10-2006, 04:09 PM
walau..tis reminds me of my time wif my lover...really miss the good old days..keep it coming bro...

Bigbluebird
14-10-2006, 03:28 AM
My tongue got tired after the licking and sucking, so went to finger her instead ... Initially one finger and slowly insert my 2nd finger in, it was tight and she's cumming really hard. With the legs trembling and juice oozing out, it feels good especially when she was BJing me and you can feel the "ummmm ... ahhhh ....." from her mouth with my dick.

Me: Do you like it?
Her: Of course ... but I prefer your dick inside me ...

She turned over and slowly put my dick inside her wet hole ... then riding like a mad cowgirl. The sight of juggling firm breasts right in front is enough to drive any man mad. She's slightly rough so I guess some men will definitely like it.

Switched into doggy when I felt I'm cumming, no way I'm going to end this round early. Rammed her hard for a good 10 minutes before my brother finally cummed inside her ... We spent the next few minutes lying in each other's arms perspiring. She jokingly teased me what if she gets pregnant how :D

Bigbluebird
14-10-2006, 03:31 AM
To the brother who asked for MSN clips, I don't remember that it can be saved but won't be uploading it anway as it shows her face. Sorry :)

Bigbluebird
04-02-2008, 07:41 AM
Meetups with my FB is not so frequent these days as we are both busy with work right now. Wanted to have a session on a few occasions but she wasn't able to make till one day my hp sounded. Thought was one of my friends but the text turned out to be "Why haven't you been looking for me lately?" when in fact I had been the one trying to arrange a session :rolleyes: Never mind because my junior comes first before pride :D Arranged to meet up in PS "supposedly" for a movie "only" but some kinky smses suggested otherwise

Me: What show do you want to watch and what time?
Her: Anything, you decide.

Me: Okay loh, then do I get to decide what you wear on Fri?
Her: Do you want to? *wink*

Me: Of course, I expect something convenient for me to slide my fingers in.
Her: Notti. But I'm not doing it in the cinema, seats are dirty.

Me: Oh seats dirty then I use my dick to help you scrub inside clean
Her: - no reply -

Then no more reply, abit sian but Friday comes very soon. I was late as usual so she went around doing her shopping first, she was dress in normal halter neck dress. At first was disappointed as halter neck a bit troublesome and cannot slip my hands to fondle her breasts. So got our drinks and popcorn and went in, lucky cinema wasn't packed, in fact only a few people. I delibrately chose a dark corner and other couples also auto spread out evenly, maybe they want their own privacy and fun also haha.

While waiting for show to be started, I was hoping that the lights would dim and allow some warm hanky panky first but things didn't go my way. So LL no choice but to sit down, junior below already raging hard but cannot do anything and just watch our show. Halfway through the show, I felt her fingers crawling up my thigh so I also move mine to her sides, slowly feeling her breasts from outside the dress. Her hands quite fast, unzipped my pants and already fondling junior.

This time she leaned over and asked, "have you ever had a BJ in cinema?", of course I say no and she proceeded to gently blow Junior. Really can sit back and relax watch movie, while getting a nice BJ. But too bad she doesn't allow me to cum in mouth and I was already damn horny by then. So I said the movie doesn't seem so nice after all and asked if she wants to go over my place, of course the horny bitch agreed :D

Bigbluebird
04-02-2008, 08:02 AM
We hurriedly left the cinema, throughout the whole quickie session my hands were busy attacking her firm breasts. Passed by the toilets, was so tempted to drag her in for a quickie but decided against it, PS too crowded for such stunts. Went down to ground level, waited quite some time for a cab, we were pretty much touchy inside the cab and the tiko driver kept peeping at her :D Poor uncle must have a raging hard on as well but he drive damn slow, must be trying to prolong the peeping session.

Once inside my place, I immediately draw down my curtains as my neighbours can see into my house from across the road. This time I allowed the beast in me to spring into action, grabbed her from behind and started frenching like mad. Mouth busy, hands below also busy checking out her pussy and as expected, she was already wet :D To make things worse, straight away started fingering her and I can hear her moaning. We slowly made our way into my bedroom and pinned her on my bed. Made her took off the halter neck dress and saw that she was in lacy white lingerie, considering that I have a fetish for lace, junior become even harder.

She cheekily asked me if she like her VS undies and I replied it fits her very much. Women, no choice everything also have to entertain them for the sake of junior. My reply probably pleased her as she started to strip me and pushed me backwards onto my own bed, and started to blow me already. Personally I enjoy seeing women in lace very much and getting blowed at the same time - really went up to heaven. Even better was to see her trying to perform a strip tease and watch the B cuppers tumble free from the bra.

Immediately I sat up and suckled her nipples, and she took the opportunity to sat on top of me and started riding. She knows that I cum very fast when I am extremely horny so she went on a slow pace to cool junior off. Really shiok to see her riding and trying to control her pace when she is wanting to ride me like mad. Almost came on a few times but I stopped her from moving, can see that by now she is quite an animal and would not stop. So had to change tactics and went doggie. Only a few seconds, she started to ram my pelvis with her butt to increase tempo and moaning even louder, calling me to fuck her harder loudly, "fuck me harder, faster". In no time, junior came and I collapsed :D

techienator
04-02-2008, 04:03 PM
good posting man.. hope to read more..

wanker10
04-02-2008, 04:23 PM
Meetups with my FB is not so frequent these days as we are both busy with work right now. Wanted to have a session on a few occasions but she wasn't able to make till one day my hp sounded. ....................then. So I said the movie doesn't seem so nice after all and asked if she wants to go over my place, of course the horny bitch agreed :D

Bro,

You really damn got stamina. After nearly two years still can continue from where you left off. Hat off to you! U really got the SBF sharing spirit. Up u 4 pts as a token of appreciation.

Cheers!:D

LionGuy
04-02-2008, 04:36 PM
:D good one bro...

sexper
04-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Bonk until collapsed ,,, heehee hope you take Brands and start again ....

Bigbluebird
04-02-2008, 05:30 PM
It's still ongoing and we do it raw usually, probably she has her hubby (just married) as the only present sex partner other than me. There were a few other highlights occasion, just need some time to think back as some happened more than a year ago :D

But trust me, this is one real horny bitch and rides like no tml :D

Bigbluebird
04-02-2008, 06:00 PM
Thanks brothers for the encourage, I realised that this has been ongoing for some time and hope she still wants my junior in her just as much. Just popped her a call and found out she is sick, asked if she needs Doctor BBB over or not haha. Prior to this PS Movie occasion, we agreed to meet up to take leave and go for a swim in the noon at one of the Safra where the pool is least utilised. At first didn't want to go, lost my nice tan and build since ORD three years back. I'm not fat, just slim without any nice lumpy mucles but I decided on going for the sake of junior as usual :D

We exchanged smses a few days before the date, guys always start the kinky messages first.

Me: What are you going to wear? Safra is as good as a public pool leh.
Her: Better than those real public pools, should be less crowded and no kids.

Me: Oei you still haven't tell me what are you doing to wear on that day leh.
Her: Still deciding which bikini to wear, the red or the black. Which one you prefer.

Me: It doesn't matter which since both are bikinis and I am going to take them off haha.
Her: That's why I prefer to go in noon and less crowded pool.

Me: You're making me hard.
Her: I am wet ... for days already ... but I can't meet now.

See such reply, already turn on immediately but no choice have to wait till the day. Meanwhile continue to ogle at the office ladies in the train where I was, and I remembered one of them zao geng for me :o

Bigbluebird
04-02-2008, 06:20 PM
Finally the big day arrived, as I don't drive so brought down minimum things in a small travel carrier. On the few occasions that I am punctual but she was late, was pondering how to punish her for leaving me a raging hard on for days. Had a few fantasies running through my mind like bonking her in the pool but not possible with the life guard around, at most can only grope and finger underwater. She came in a simple polo tee and jeans, a bit disappointed as it didn't expose much at all. We went into the respective toilet to change out, again very tempting to drag her into my cubicle and a quickie session. But decided against it since she specifically said she wanted to go for a swim, so let her be happy and satisfied first, then will reward me later.

I came out in simple black trunks, although I know you guys are not interested in what I am wearing hehe, she came out in a bright red bikini. Junior wake up already once I saw the juggling B cups, best was when she ran to the pool. I bet the life guard and a few ah peks peeping also. I went to swim for only a few rounds and allowed myself to soaked in a corner. Shortly soon after, she came over and join me, asked why do I rest already.

Me: Just want a relaxing swim and watching at you, hoping your boobies spill out then I can go over and rescue them.
Her: Don't be silly, it won't came off that easily.

Me: Just kidding lah, you make me have such a hard on, how to continue swimming.
Her: Really? *wink*

With that, she came closer and rub her tits against my arm. Really nosebleed liao this time. I turned and slipped my fingers into her bottom to check if she is wet, from her cum juices and not the pool water hor. Felt slippery cum juices but she didn't allowed me to finger her, said for hygiene purposes and there are people trying to come close and peep. You can imagine big pool with only 6-7 and all very near us haha. Then she did a very notti thing, came in front of me and rub her ass on my groin, I thought I was going to die with a bad hard on at this time.

Bigbluebird
04-02-2008, 06:41 PM
Then she leaned back and gave me a kiss, "See you in 10 minutes, I'm going for a shower now." Show ended and the disappointed ah peks slowly left the area back to their respective corners. Inside me was thinking, she is definitely horny that's why went for shower now. You know safra inside got some handicap toilet, had a thought of a session inside but since people already noticed us, so better not play play there :D

I had to continue soaking in the pool to allow junior to cool off, very paiseh to come up with a big bulge in my trunks haha. But it's okay cos guys shower damn fast and I am very eager for something else. Came out of toilet and saw her waiting there already, asking me what next.

Her: So where now? A movie?
Me: No lah, don't like to carry a bag into a cinema, how about a meal?

Before she can reply, I added "a meal of suasage and eggs"

Giving me the sly look, "Where? Here?" and licked her lips at the same time.

Me: Of course not lah, later those ah peks come up from the pool and come peep at us again.

We left at about 4 plus, a bad timing to get cabs as some were changing shifts. So no choice had to take bus transport back to my place, lucky this bus travel through highway so it doesn't seem that bad. Throughout the journey I tried to fondle and did a little hanky panky but she wasn't keen on it. Plus wearing jeans, very hard to reach deep inside.

Finally took 1 hour plus to reached my place, initially she appeared not too keen and I went into the kitchen to get some drinks. Came out and saw her in the red bikini as earlier on.

"I knew you wanted to be deep inside me just now at the pool and didn't get a good chance to see me in this red bikini, so I am wearing it now to show you" she whispered to me.

Bigbluebird
04-02-2008, 06:59 PM
Immediately junior is back to life and she place her hands at my groin rubbing that area. This time really hands quick legs quick, frenched and kissed her on the neck, and I can hear "ahhh .... ahhhh" coming from her. She moaned even louder when I slipped my hands into her top and fondle her hardened nipples, her hands also busy trying to take off my shorts :D

Very soon, we ended up in the bedroom and both naked together. Her hands slowly jerking junior and mine busy fingering her, soaking wet inside. I can hear the squeaking noises on top of the "ahh ahhhh", I went into with 2 fingers and she moaned even louder. She then started to suck junior, really shiok and she went quite deep down, a pity she don't allow me to CIM. I guess she cannot take it anymore came on top of me to ride, my mouth busy suckling her nipples and gave it a gentle nip. Feels really good to lie down getting ride on, hands fondling her breasts and smacking her ass.

I mentioned before I am pretty much turned on by moaning as well, had to stop her a few times because she went 120 km/h, break speed limit liao. Pushed her downwards, spread her legs and give the bare pussy a few good licks and fingering. Then pumped junior hard inside, at my own speed and leisurely which made her very unbearable. Gently pull it out and pumped it in again, she couldn't take the slow pace "please fuck me harder ... fuck me" was all I heard :D

A short while later, I can feel her vagina contracting and squeezing junior, means she came already but I went on to pump harder. She is still enjoying it but I got tired from the pumping, laid back and her turn to ride again, I'm really a sucker for cow girls. A classic sit back and relax haha. She went high speed again and junior got out a few times, lucky never broken sia. As I was about to cum, I squeezed her breasts hard and came inside her love hole. Mission accomplished :D

jason28
04-02-2008, 07:10 PM
wow ... bro .. more more ...

see until butanhan liao .. :p:p

Bigbluebird
04-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Now I got a problem, think back until got hard on :D

Readers also get hard on, writers also :D

AD69
04-02-2008, 10:06 PM
In deed that the story is "Hard" to read. :D

Bigbluebird
11-08-2008, 03:52 AM
Been a while since I last updated here, of course we do met up for quite a few times but as we all know, all good things come to an end. So my story with this gal will end here and start with a new one, also a true event ;)

I was in bed sleeping till one of my friends called, "Oei! Still sleeping ah? Wake up, want to play mj or not?".

Intially I was quite pissed at the call for interuppting my rest but my hands itchy for a good session of mj, so I asked her further, "Play with who? ***** and ***** ah?".

"No lah, play with my two friends lah, you never see before but they okay one lah. Don't worry lah." my friend replied.

Because I am quite particular with whomever I play my mj games with, I'm not a fantastic nor very good at it. I do believe in enjoying my games, with or without winning, it's the fun that counts. Since I'm already awake and in the mood for a game, I agreed and went down to her place an hour later. My friend is a tai tai who does nothing but shopping and enjoying life, occasionally we meet up with our other common friends for a meal, so you can guess that her circle of friends are probably tai tai or mature single working ladies.

Upon reaching her place, I was introduced to two of her friends June and July. Both are normal average looking slim ladies, nothing fantastic to boast about but of course, being a normal hot bloodied male, I sure wonder who is a better bonk between them. Oh please don't have any ideas on my friend as she isn't the attractive kind, neither looks nor figure, but she does have a jovial and outgoing character.

June is married, in her late twenties and without kids. She is around 1.6m in height, probably A cup and slim. Her hubby wasn't around as he had to attend to some working issues and yes, it's a weekend. July is a single working lady, at least what I was told then. She is around 1.6m as well, I reckoned at least a B cup from the ample drain I can see from her top and slightly on the heavier side than June. Introductions were made briefly as my friend was really gan cheong and gian to start the game.

Bigbluebird
11-08-2008, 04:16 AM
The table was already prepared and soon the game started, I was opposite my friend, between June and July. The pace of the game was pretty fast, guess my friend hadn't been touching those tiles for a while, in between turns my mind was fantasizing about both ladies. There were of course jokes and laughter in-between games, dirty and kinky ones all welcomed. So from this, I guessed both ladies are pretty open minded and started to have devious thoughts already. Unfortunately, I usually have two rounds of mj at most and wouldn't have more as it would have been tiring for me.

My friend as usual grumbled at me being a spoil sport for playing only two rounds but I was saved when my friend's hubby and June's hubby arrived, not together though. So I excused myself and June did the same too, while my friend's hubby and June's hubby joined in for a new round. My friend and July remained to continue the game in the spare room, while June and I hang around outside in the living room.

As it was our first meeting, I didn't know what much to talk to her and moreover she doesn't really seem to be the friendly sort. Wanted to ask if she needed a drink but noticed a packet of green tea next to her, so I had to break the ice by asking, "Not playing anymore?".

"No lah, I usually don't play mj but this time entertained ***** (my friend) loh. Plus weekend usually I sleep in late, so today wake up earlier abit tired.", June said as she let out a half smile.

"Ah okay, me too. I was sleeping when ***** (my friend) woke me up. Lucky yesterday after work, I didn't hang out late with my other friends, almost went for a drinking session but too tired already.", I said as I tried hard to avoid looking at her shorts to see for any zaogeng haha.

"Yah loh, working damn tiring. Last night I go home straight after work and sleep early, but end up today wake up early and still tired.", she whined to me.

The rest of the conversation went on formally, nothing in depth and in particular, probably this being the first meeting and her hubby in just the room next door. But June can look quite pretty if she really put on a smile instead of a sulking face. I didn't manage to catch any zaogeng from her at all due to her A cups and lack of drain. The mj session ended pretty quickly as those inside played for another two rounds only, bidding goodbye, I made my way to meet my other friends for coffee.

Bigbluebird
12-08-2008, 06:12 AM
Nothing happened for the next few days as I weren't close to June and July then, considering it could be our first and last meeting after all. Neither did I ask them for their numbers as it has never been my habit. Work went on as usual but one day, out of the blue, my friend msned me and added me to a conference. Apparently my friend was bored at home and decided to come online for a chat, it wasn't long that I realised those in the conference included June and July too.

We were chatting about what we were doing individually and what we did after mj that day, nothing much in particular as I guess being busy at work distracts me from the chat pretty much. But I did add both ladies to my list of msn, probably wanting to keep it as a source of contact for any possible action in future. My friend as usual being itchy fingers, asked when are we going to have another session of mj, I wasn't being keen in it as I don't like going on marathon rounds. I added that I wouldn't mind going over just for the fun of it, actually just the devil in me hoping to interact more with June and July.

Soon the conference ended without any conclusion but the day is still long ahead, so I decided to check out and chat up with June, whom I managed to have a small conversation earlier on that mj day.

Me: Hi, what are you doing right now?
June: Nothing much, just doing some filing and paperwork for my boss.

Me: Ah okay, what do you work as and where do you work?
June: Admin assistant in SME and in Geylang loh.

Me: Wow Geylang ah, work there dangerous or not? Pretty girl like you sure kena harassment one sia.
June: Okay lah, used to it already, plus only daytime not at night, so is okay ba.

Me: Then your hubby leh? What does he work as?
June: He in sales one, doing some medical supplies.

The chat went on decently. From what I gathered, hubby has irregular hours and being in sales line, always tired. I ended the conversation early because I didn't want her to get freaked out by someone who wants to know so much about her, plus who knows later she go blah blah to my friend then I kena black listed from any future mj sessions.

Bigbluebird
13-08-2008, 12:26 AM
Meanwhile I gave myself a break from June, I started on July. July appeared to be more chatty than June, probably the fact that she is single and didn't have the need to be reserved.

Me: Hi, sorry that I was inactive in the conference just now, was busy with work.
Her: No problem, we only talk cock just now.

Me: Ah okay, I thought I missed out something important. So how, when is the next mj session?
Her: Dunno leh, just now talk about it then never arrange anything.

Me: You know June personally also?
Her: No leh, she is ***** (my friend)'s friend, never see before.

Me: Oh thought you three all friends from the start. So that day after mj what you do?
Her: I go home and koon loh, then at night go clubbing kekekeke.

Can't stand it when women go kekekeke like kids :o

Now I'm really becoming the devil, especially knowing that June and July are not friends. So it's good to strike at both individually. After knowing more about July, she enjoys clubbing and going out a lot. Not particularly keen in movies but wouldn't mind it, pretty open minded and takes dirty jokes well. In fact throughout the conversation, she cracked more dirty jokes than I do, and I teased her for being tiko.

suar
13-08-2008, 01:17 AM
wah...killing 2 bitches with one mushroom head! dats good man. sure cunt wait for da latest news!:D

roll3r
13-08-2008, 02:06 AM
good one! keep it up

Bigbluebird
14-08-2008, 05:04 AM
Next few days at work were busy, mostly on msn chatting with June and July individually. Our chats grew more bold, touching on individual likings and slowly moving on to sexual topics. Soon I made my move and dated June out for dinner, without her hubby's knowledge of course. We had arranged to meet at Suntec area, firstly it was convenient for both of us and secondly, there are too many corners at that place to have a nice meal and chat, without much human traffic.

"Wow so long never see you, today seem to be more pretty than the last time leh.", I praised June as she arrived, dress in simple demin jeans and spag top.

She laughed and said I had honey lips, added that I look equally good in my business attire as well.

"So how, where do you want to have dinner? I know of this place called ***** that serve good and not too overly priced food.", I suggested as I tried to keep my cool.

"Hmm okay, and stop looking at me like that, make me feel so funny." replied June as she tried to look at other directions.

Dinner was good and relaxing, but looking at June made the atmosphere even better, especially wondering what colours are her nipples under those small cups. Asked why couldn't the hubby keep her company tonight and she said that he had to work late, as usual. I told her it was a pity and if I have such a wife, I would end my work on time and rush to pick her up. I added that I would have beat the traffic home and savour every moment of her in bed.

"Sure or not? Say until like this, maybe if you have such a wife, then won't say this already.", she replied as she tried to laugh it off.

"No lah, if I have such a wife or even a girlfriend, I wouldn't be out having dinner with you right now already loh."

"You have very sweet lips leh, say this kind of things. Not scared I tell **** (her hubby) ah?", she cautioned me cheekily.

"If you want to tell, I also can't do anything. Besides I'm stating the truth mah.", I half lied as I was thinking what to do next, a movie or should I not.

"No lah, if I tell him, later we get into trouble for nothing. Never do anything also become do something.", June laughed it off again.

"Then like that, better something happen between us is it? I don't mind leh.", I smiled back at her.

Shortly after, she suggested that we settle the bill and went off to walk around Suntec. We didn't hold hands but there were moments I had to hold her waist against crowds coming from behind and in front of us. Soft flesh and sweet smelling, I'm beginning to get into the mood as we slowly do some window shopping.

stmapede
21-08-2008, 03:16 PM

stmapede
21-08-2008, 03:18 PM

unsung80
21-08-2008, 03:49 PM
ok my car is park with many coupons awaiting. :D

infidelityhurts
15-09-2008, 06:09 PM
TS, how come no more updates? PLs continue :) THanks!!

Cytan7
15-09-2008, 07:03 PM
where is TS? story stop halfway??

Bigbluebird
25-05-2009, 05:03 AM
Yes, I haven't posted for a long long time because I have been busy at work to really write up a good continuation, otherwise I just normally surf and read the other stories, enjoying them. My points are currently in the red, from green 260 to red 260, because I zap some ass for being an idiot in others' threads and he complained to the admin. So now I'm back on here to try reverse red to green if you brothers do not mind giving me a hand. Some brothers would despise and zap me for asking for points, and dating someone else's wife, however to each his own, I believe MANY of you will do the same if in my shoes.

This is going to be tough recalling the exact details as it happened a few years back but I'll keep it as original as I can.

June was wearing her usual tank top and jeans that evening, so even if my hands brushed against her butt, I wouldn't be able to feel anything other than the coarse demin material. However I do noticed that she was not wearing any lacy nor any fanciful bra, a normal t-shirt bra with full cups, doubt that can be any half cups available that can fit her A sizes. It was only 8 plus and I was thinking hard what to do next, nothing came up until we walked past the cinema level, and she was looking at some movie posters.

I asked if she was interested in any of the shows but she seemed hesitant about it, I was kept on my toes as I thought I had activated her "pervert-fling alarm". To my relief, it was more of her worrying if her hubby will mind her going back later since the next available show was around 9 plus and ends around almost midnight at the latest. She excused herself and made a phone call, came back saying hubby don't mind because he will be late as well and can pick her up later when it ends. So off we go to purchase a pair of tickets and selected a nice dark corner remotely.

Neither of us expected that we would be watching a movie, so she did not bring her jacket along and the theatre felt rather cold. There wasn't much people in the cinema itself probably because it's Suntec on a weekday, most folks would be watching in town area and at an earlier slot. I wasn't really concentrating on the movie because I was scheming my next move, I waited for her to start feeling really cold and saw folding her arms, rubbing them to keep herself. Just then, I tested water by placing my hand on her arms and asked if she is feeling cold.

Bigbluebird
26-05-2009, 12:05 AM
She grasped my hand with hers and hugged it tight to her chest, don't expect me to feel anything other than her two solid bra cups, slowly she relaxed and my hand started to roam to her stomach. Using my finger and twirl around her tummy, discreetly at first without her noticing then using the back of my hand to rub gently at the same spot. Can feel her soft tummy through the thin fabric of her top, being in a secluded corner helped a lot in terms of privacy. Next I moved my hand to her left thigh and rested on top of it, slowing patting and fondling it, all these done discreetly and gently because I'm still testing waters.

As the show progressed, I got bolder and slowly moved my hand towards her inner thigh, no resistance at all and I am sure she is aware of it. Despite the thick demin material, I enjoyed caressing her inner thighs and groping the inner sides as well. I can feel her breathing becoming heavier but I am sure I won't be able to do anything more than that for the night. The rest of show went on and ended, my hands still groping the same area. June turned around and gave me a smile, saying she hadn't enjoyed watching a movie for ages. I was wondering in what aspect of enjoyment was she referring to.

She left to meet her hubby as we left the place, told me she's looking forward to the second date if I don't dating her again. Also, she reminded me to keep it discreet between us as she does not want any misunderstanding from our friend(s) that we left them out for dinner and movie. The caressing of her thighs throughout the show got me really horny and raging hard below, I wondered if I made her wet :D

Bigbluebird
26-05-2009, 12:29 AM
On the way back home, I was still feeling damn horny and decided to give my former FB a call to see if she was still interested in our FB relationship, more like if she is willing to come out and satisfy my needs for the night. It was the same the girl whom was the lead actress before June and July. We still keep in contact on and off, however not as much as the earlier days of our fucking days as much as a few times a week.

First call, went right straight into the mailbox. Second call, finally answered the phone halfway through the ring. She sounded surprised and pleasant over the phone, had to bullshit that I called her out of concern as a friend, not FB. Then pretended to joke if her hubby had done a good job taking of her below as well or not, she replied seriously that hubby is on overseas assignment, so how could it have been well taken care of.

I could sense my opportunity within grasp and asked if she is going to bed soon, good for me that she wasn't and feeling bored at home, I asked her out for a drink if she don't mind. Suggested that she come over my place since I had moved recently to a nice private premises and I still live alone, she can stay in my guest room if she is too tired to home. Luck was on my side, she agreed and asked for my new address, told me she will be over in slightly over an hour since she will need to shower and dress up. I told her to take her time since we're not rushing for anything.

Ended the call and grinning very widely deep within me :D

Bigbluebird
26-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Soon after I recieved an sms from her, "Are we just going for drinks or will there be something going on afterwards?". The sms spoilt my plans for thr evening, it sounded serious and if I replied honestly yes, she may not come over. If I replied no, she may not come over because there isn't any special going on afterwards. I took a good 10 minutes to ponder how to reply her before sending, "I do enjoy things we do other than the great sex, of course it was a bonus to me and I know good things don't last forever, so I'll respect your decision whichever may be. Sex or no sex, it's the good company that counts.".

I was already feeling down yet horny. The phone didn't sound off for the next 10 minutes and I assumed she wouldn't be interested already. I didn't even had the mood to savour the sight of the pretty lady seated in front of me on the bus. My phone beeped and the sms from her read, "Some good things simply don't end and it just goes on even though less frequency. I'm almost done and how do I go down to your place?". My heart skipped a little hearing that reply and my mood was back positive for the night. Gave her a call to tell her roughly where am I staying now and roughly how to get down.

"Hello, are you smelling nice and fresh now?"

"Yes, nice and ready for the evening", was wondering if I heard nice and ready for you in the evening, the bus was a little noisy so I couldn't really make out the exact words.

"That's great, okay I'm living at ************ nearby ***** if you know. Otherwise if it's getting late, just pop a cab down."

"I'm still deciding what to wear down, do you have any suggestions?", I hate yet love it when women asked me this.

"Do you have a dress, say a floral dress or anything close?"

"I have a few, what colour should I wear, think I will wear the pinkish orange one since it's not too long till the knees.", she asked and answered herself.

"That would be a nice colour combination, I supposed I haven't seen you in that one before."

"It's a new piece dear, of course you haven't seen me in it before, anything else you would want me to wear?", it sounded so suggestive from her.

"Yeah, maybe you should ask is there anything else I want you to not wear hahaha. Perhaps bring over your bikini and we can go for a swim in the morning if you're staying overnight."

"Well since I have intentions to take a cab down ... I can of course wear less underneath that dress ... let me think about it ...", now she is baited and I have a good chance for a wild night ahead.

"Just make sure you don't get the cab driver involved in some accident, give me a call when you're nearing and I'll wait for you downstairs."

PS. Sound off some comments and questions if you have any, of course do help bring my points back green too :)

deadonarrival
27-05-2009, 10:19 PM
bro.. it seems like ur trying hard to save ur points.. too bad i cant up u.. thks for the story tho :)

Bigbluebird
28-05-2009, 02:30 PM
In a way, I am and also, would like to close the curtains on this chapter and start the new ones I had :D

rocket_boy
28-05-2009, 03:00 PM
goooooooood afternoooooooooooooooooooooooooooon Big cock bird :D

how is your day !!!!!! shiok ???? :D

sinfulman79
28-05-2009, 05:23 PM
sound like another wild nite coming

Bigbluebird
29-05-2009, 12:20 AM

My day is good, it would have been better if you pm the mod to take back your little reporting and squealing, and put me back in the green faster :)

Bigbluebird
29-05-2009, 03:25 AM
Thanks to brothers sinbin3333, yang punk and gonggong18 for adding some points to me, very much appreciated :)

Bigbluebird
29-05-2009, 03:40 AM
The moment I got off the bus, I rushed home to make sure it's in a neat and tidy condition for good impression, of course to ensure I have nothing around for her to be jealous of even though we haven't been really fucking much together. Took a nice long shower after tidying up and waited for her call, didn't take long for it to ring, went down to wait for her at the side gate. The roads were already quiet at this time of the night, a few red flagged taxis came over and zoomed past. I was already feeling damn horny and the earlier cold shower didn't help to cool my junior down at all.

I couldn't be anymore patient and called her, she is already on the road coming down straight to my place, saw a blue cab pulled over and her inside. Damn! She looked slimmer and better shaped than before! What a change in the past few months. She was dress in the light pink with orange dress, slightly above knee length, halfway through the thighs. Opened the door for her, held her hands and slowly walked into my premises. Of course my sharp eyes didn't just noticed all these, I was aware that her top wasn't heavy loaded as if a bra was missing.

Took a longer detour before walking up to my place, while walking by a dark corner, my right hand let go of her hand and groped her butt. Nice firm fleshy butt that I have been missing for quite some time. She smiled cheekily at me, my hands lifted up her dress from behind and started groping her bottom, of course checking out her wet pussy. Slipped two fingers in and gave her a 100 km/h 10 seconds fingering, she moaned and took my other hand, placing it on her breasts. Damn! Horny bitch wasn't wearing a bra and panty throughout the entire journey!

rocket_boy
30-05-2009, 12:16 AM
What a goooooooooooooood dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, have a nice day ya :D

TommyPingPong
30-05-2009, 01:11 AM

People already so poor thing yet u still rub it in? :mad:

Bigbluebird
30-05-2009, 01:38 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/130953-internet-chat.html

Short JC IRC experience.

First post - http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/130953-internet-chat.html#post3781780

callous
30-05-2009, 10:35 AM
Any more updates with June or July? :D

Chanelfingers
04-11-2009, 03:36 AM
Any more about June Or july? :p:p

TightV
05-11-2009, 01:34 AM
camping here.. campfires burning~~~