PDA

View Full Version : vietnam gb with hot japanese wife

sodown
09-02-2016, 06:20 PM
anyone in vietnam interested for a gangbang (maybe 4 guys) with my hot japanese gf? next week. reply here first then we will give you guys more detail.

dandan2512
11-02-2016, 12:27 AM
Hi ts, u are asking gb your gf in singapore or vietnam? If vietnam, which part? I think it will be better if you provide more details.

Ivanisevic
11-02-2016, 08:10 AM
Hi ts
Event happening in vietnam or singapore ?
Chinese male here seeking interest.
Thanks

Samgentleman
11-02-2016, 02:09 PM
interested more details!

maverick08
12-02-2016, 02:11 PM
Interested. Please provide details.

sodown
12-02-2016, 05:57 PM
Hi,

The party will be in vietnam, ho chi minh city. We are also planning to visit Singapore sometimes end of march.

ownage_king
12-02-2016, 06:26 PM
anyone in vietnam interested for a gangbang (maybe 4 guys) with my hot japanese gf? next week. reply here first then we will give you guys more detail.

hey bro im interested! pm me for more details!

sodown
13-02-2016, 06:45 AM
Bros, for those who waited for reply, I can only reply one message every five minutes and I also can only reply this post after its approved by moderator. So I'm sorry if the reply is a bit slow. Is there anyway I can do to make this faster.

Answers to some of your respose, my girlfriend is good looking, cup size D. Japanese mixed korean. Will post pic later. She prefers well built guy and not so skinny. We are going to be here for another few days.

jason_
13-02-2016, 11:46 PM
halfway through the gangbang three men will enter carrying weapons like gun or knife or rod. what happens next is up to your imagination, all you chee hong dicks without brains.

sodown
14-02-2016, 02:32 AM
Hi Jason, i know your point of view, so it's up to the guys to decide. It's just my girlfriend fantasy to have this and we are traveling to VN at the moment. And I want to make it happen for her. Then we will do Singapore end of March.

To the guys who have been sending me PM, i'm so tired of replying 1 message every five minutes. I think it's the limitation of the forum.

Anyway, if none of you is in VN, then you might wait for end of March in Singapore. One thing though, we don't need your naked picture. Do send us your face and upper body. Thanks.

sodown
19-02-2016, 02:58 AM
bros, this thread is closed and this even could not happen. We are setting up another one in Singapore. please refer to https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=590705 with pics of my girlfriend.