PDA

View Full Version : CNY BEST ANGPAO! New vietnam guy from service to FB!

JwJayden
07-02-2016, 07:01 PM
Yesterday went to ktv lounge with friends, and choose a 20 years old vietnam lady. And start to think it's bored to stay home alone so tried to ask the lady for service, first she told me that she dont do extra service but if I want she can do it for me but will not be able to overnight. So I think ok la, able to try call for service and hook her up. She
O I on her. After went back to my place and start of our so called happy ending start, when I lye down on my bed she start to make me feel a gf feeling. And we start to have some small chat first and slowly she kiss me out of sudden and we start overall very good lady I get so far from ktv lounge! Really tight like fuck! And she moan so loud that my renter at the other room even wake up!😂😂😂 and she plan to go back after we wash up but I tried to talk to her and made her stay. And yes no overnight but from 2am till 6am 4 hours of talk and intercourse, and when she about to go back I was getting my cash and when I pass it to her, she reject my cash and asked me for my phone number. And said if I feel bored or even miss her can give her a call anytime but she will come over only when she end work at 2am! And I was like yes la FB! Afterall didn't want to break my promise as we agreed for service over cash so in the end still push the cash to her even when she keep rejecting me. Alright good guys had to rest haven't sleep, hope you guys would like it! :)

masterwanker
07-02-2016, 10:15 PM
Hope you do not become another carrot head .

demonhunter
07-02-2016, 11:13 PM
This is definately the start to THE END

:D