PDA

View Full Version : Nursery teacher part time

heng's
07-09-2006, 02:13 AM
I have lobang for local nursery teacher who on debt to do parttime FL, Brief desc :
race : chinese
height : 1.6
weight : approx 48-50
complexsion : fair
damage : 150
arrangement : by msg
service : can tell she no in this line, blur and just follow instx

Any bros interested can msg me

RTTM
07-09-2006, 08:33 AM
HI Bro Heng's,
How her look & stat?Have you try?

Tks in adv.
Rttm

shiokmc
07-09-2006, 09:52 AM
see your rep i beri scared to tRy :D

mitruis
07-09-2006, 10:40 AM
see your rep i beri scared to tRy :D

ya bro.. ur rep points very red! issit for real? will wait for FR..

stephan
07-09-2006, 10:49 AM
People can make mistake, but he/she choose to contribute for gaining back his/her reputation here, we have to give chance to them. Try do not post negative comments and let see what will going on. ;)

Aphrodite's Son
07-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Will wait for heng to comeback and post vital stats. Like that leave details hanging in the air very difficult to decide.:rolleyes:

Clit_LickeR
07-09-2006, 11:50 AM
camping here... awaiting... :D

harlequin
07-09-2006, 12:12 PM
Will wait for heng to comeback and post vital stats. Like that leave details hanging in the air very difficult to decide.:rolleyes:

You are right. Without some independent assessment, we could be wasting $150 + room, so about $170. Some more, there are so many other FLs to choose from. Just because she is "part-time" does not mean she is "fresh". For all you know, she's a housewife with a couple of kids ! Maybe that's why she is working part-time.

So, Bro Heng's, are you going to keep us guessing or do you seriously want to market this FL ? :confused:

Aphrodite's Son
07-09-2006, 12:20 PM
$150 + room, so about $170...For all you know, she's a housewife with a couple of kids ! Maybe that's why she is working part-time.
Wa then a lose pussy for $150 I think I go support other locals already. hehe!:D

heng's
07-09-2006, 07:37 PM
To all bros

I don't why I can't reply, please provide your contact and I will forward to her. Next, those bros have tried please give feedback.Thks

Police_Man
08-09-2006, 08:12 AM
any bro can verify. i am interested but i see his point red i scare kenna sabo, cannot anyhow give contact nowaday

RTTM
08-09-2006, 08:21 AM
Hi Bro Heng's,
Pls share her contact & will try when return back from oversea.
Tks in advance.

Rttm

insomia
08-09-2006, 09:18 AM
booked her yeaterday. and i was late for 1 hour. lucky she waited me and we went into action. she is new as brudder had described. very good services and chatty. fingering allowed and very fast get real wet like those av show. and everything is sop. will rtf next week. sorry, i dont usually post fr. this is the second post since i am in sbf. only want to help this fl because she really in big debts that is why i take out my gold pen and wrote this fr. if i write no good. dont blame me.....overall one words. good, bagus, ho

stephan
08-09-2006, 10:35 AM
booked her yeaterday. and i was late for 1 hour. lucky she waited me and we went into action. she is new as brudder had described. very good services and chatty. fingering allowed and very fast get real wet like those av show. and everything is sop. will rtf next week. sorry, i dont usually post fr. this is the second post since i am in sbf. only want to help this fl because she really in big debts that is why i take out my gold pen and wrote this fr. if i write no good. dont blame me.....overall one words. good, bagus, ho

bro,
Helping people is one thing, intro to samsters here is another matter. Dun just speak out what r the good things from her. State the true always, then base on that, we will decide whether we could help or not. :D Anyway, thanks for the FR. Cheers!

To threadstarter,
I will up ur rep. point soon for your contribution.

RTTM
08-09-2006, 11:35 AM
Hi Bro Stephan,
You have forgotten to show damage and her stat?

Tks in advance
Rttm

stephan
08-09-2006, 11:51 AM
Hi Bro Stephan,
You have forgotten to show damage and her stat?

Tks in advance
Rttm

Bro,
Which eye of u see my FR??? :D Read properly ler... u got the wrong person la

shootingstars
10-09-2006, 12:12 AM
Met her on saturday nite at 8pm.I usually don't write FR if the encounter is not up to my expection but this time round,i think i need to said somthing before any samter fall for this trap,clone at work.....lol.I'm not convinced that she is a local and work as a Nursery teacher.Proof me wrong if the theard starter and others samter who had met her already.She is probably a malaysian chinese or a PRC from shenzen,coz she speak cantonese and mandarin that seen to me to be more likely not a local gal, but then she is one fucking horny gal and i think she does CIM.I ask her to show me her singapore IC and she refused to show.

Name : Kat
Height : 1.6m
Weight : 48 Kg
Boob : A to B cup,sorry not good in cup size
Waist : 26
Hair : Long
Look : 5.5,her teeth not very even and the jaw line spoil her look,if not she will look better.My standard is high,others may give her higher mark cuz one man's meat is another man's poison
Damage : 150/1/2 shot
RTF : NO
p.s {
pls take this FR as a guide to whether you want to meet her but i don't think it's worth 150,just my humble opinion.If it's 100/60/2 shot,still can support but what i don't like is being conned into believing that she is local.I suspect this gal work under an OKT,cuz when we met she doesn't seen to speak english to me and all along we are communicating in english in SMS.I suspect i'm communicating with her OKT,....knn....lol.....CLONE ALERT.}
{
To the thread starter i wonder whether you suspect anything,if you don't,i wonder how long you have been cheonging FL.I won't zap you for this and also not to up you now cause i'm investigating into this FL.}

Snapper
10-09-2006, 12:50 AM
Lucky sia! Actually wanted to PM threadstarter to for more info as I'm kinda interested in local FL. But after reading your (shootingstars) FR, think I will give this FL a miss liao!:D

jeffmill
10-09-2006, 01:02 AM
To all bro not worth paying... trust me!:(

sunnyboy6758
10-09-2006, 01:30 AM
[QUOTE=shootingstars]Met her on saturday nite at 8pm.I usually don't write FR if the encounter is not up to my expection but this time round,i think i need to said somthing before any samter fall for this trap,clone at work.....lol.I'm not convinced that she is a local and work as a Nursery teacher.Proof me wrong if the theard starter and others samter who had met her already.She is probably a malaysian chinese or a PRC from shenzen,coz she speak cantonese and mandarin that seen to me to be more likely not a local gal, but then she is one fucking horny gal and i think she does CIM.I ask her to show me her singapore IC and she refused to show.

Hi Bro,
Thanks for your FR ... helping us to sve some money ... she must be working under OKT ...

jeffmill
10-09-2006, 01:31 AM
Bro not worth trying...:(

Croopig
10-09-2006, 01:36 AM
According to shootingstars describe I think it is all just a hoax,what nursery teacher and stuff....:mad:

jeffmill
10-09-2006, 08:03 AM
I manage to mit up wit her yesterday 11pm...at bugis.But when she first got into the car , my :eek: mood all gone liao .. haiz.. . I manage to bring myself and tell her sorry U not my type ,paid her 20 and ask her to leave. So to all bro dont waste time tryng.. sorry if the report is not well wrtten. cheers.:)

registereduser
10-09-2006, 08:09 AM
i would like to try, any other bro can confirm she is really PRC or local? if PRC then the rate is high. :(

japavstar
10-09-2006, 11:21 AM
This has the classic lines of a OKT conjob...maybe he can try on all the angmohs coming for the IMF meeting

If really local, I will just call number using a public phone and asses her voice/accent for myself. If don't get to the girl, then obviously you are talking to the OKT.

For that kind of stats and pricing - go GL walk one round and easily can find a tarma at the shell petrol station area, younger and prettier babes definitely.

Any desperate newbies can pm me at the OKT-side of my personality, I will try to put out my OKT-best (con skills + sales talk).

myat
11-09-2006, 10:54 AM
Met her on saturday nite at 8pm.I usually don't write FR if the encounter is not up to my expection but this time round,i think i need to said somthing before any samter fall for this trap,clone at work.....lol.I'm not convinced that she is a local and work as a Nursery teacher.Proof me wrong if the theard starter and others samter who had met her already.She is probably a malaysian chinese or a PRC from shenzen,coz she speak cantonese and mandarin that seen to me to be more likely not a local gal, but then she is one fucking horny gal and i think she does CIM.I ask her to show me her singapore IC and she refused to show.

Hi bro shootingstars,
i share many common pts w u, i got her on friday 4pm ct81.
b4 meeting her, we exchange sms 4 neg, n ok on 120/2/90 but no cim, knn, turn up 130/1/45
when meet, look 6/10, face not smooth and she sound like malaysia, i sudden act blur n ask which state u from, knn, she then abt to show that face, then i stop, she cant even tell me she from pri school or nursery, just tell me she stay jurong, check she go clubbing or love wat sort of outing or activities, she just smile........hai....................
no doubt, her bbbj was great but she told me no cim so i got to stop her twice, but i believe she can try cim, cos, she just suck no nobody business n when i push her head away she just carryon abit more......
she really love 69, n she is that kind of bitch that even get me to lick her........ n her body was damn fucking fair n smooth
after 2nd bbbj, she cap me n she just fuck me from top...... she rock me almost 20mins till my bro surrender.......
the most angry part is, after she washup, she came out everything on, knn, wat u wan me to do, neg 120/2/90?????
but overall is a good fuck
but 130/1/45 + 30 ct81 + 3 cd (1 use 2 throw)
rtf, if i hv too much $ n dunno where to spend, then mayb

btw, still a thanks to bro heng
pls to all bros here, here is just my view
n pls...... dont pm me for contact, play the hse rule, pm the threadstarter

happy bbbjying n bonking
myat

onion_rings
11-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Bro myat, seems like yr Fr got gd & bad point. But GFE seems like ur getting 3/10 & damage from 120 to 130 not much diff but from 2shot to 1shot is too much liao.Worst still from 90min change to 45mins u also can tahan? Shld have turn her down.:)

Ps why so waste out of 3 cd use 1 & throw away 2?;)

myat
11-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Bro myat, seems like yr Fr got gd & bad point. But GFE seems like ur getting 3/10 & damage from 120 to 130 not much diff but from 2shot to 1shot is too much liao.Worst still from 90min change to 45mins u also can tahan? Shld have turn her down.:)

Ps why so waste out of 3 cd use 1 & throw away 2?;)

aiya bro.... tahan awhile, sea cross over sky, brakan puseng, wind flat wave quiet
cd how to bring back, kana CO inspection only ar......, knn liao, eat cannot finish....
my style is dont force, but she only make my $ once....
so we hv to share experience here n dont kana bang wall, but is individual, mayb some bro here might be able to educate her to serve us better

shootingstars
11-09-2006, 09:13 PM
[QUOTE=myat]Hi bro shootingstars,

wow,you should have wrote FR to warm bros here early, nevermind,it's over and done,not blaming you thought,you may have been busy and tired after that bitch rock the living daylight out of you,i agree with you she then fucking horny,after i cum she still want to rock me,saying she haven't got enough.I damn afraid the condom will break.:eek: :D

heng's
16-09-2006, 01:45 PM
Hi bro shootingstars,
b4 meeting her, we exchange sms 4 neg, n ok on 120/2/90 but no cim, knn, turn up 130/1/45
when meet, look 6/10, face not smooth and she sound like malaysia, i sudden act blur n ask which state u from, knn, she then abt to show that face, then i stop, she cant even tell me she from pri school or nursery, just tell me she stay jurong, check she go clubbing or love wat sort of outing or activities, she just smile........hai....................
no doubt, her bbbj was great but she told me no cim so i got to stop her twice, but i believe she can try cim, cos, she just suck no nobody business n when i push her head away she just carryon abit more......
she really love 69, n she is that kind of bitch that even get me to lick her........ n her body was damn fucking fair n smooth
after 2nd bbbj, she cap me n she just fuck me from top...... she rock me almost 20mins till my bro surrender.......
the most angry part is, after she washup, she came out everything on, knn, wat u wan me to do, neg 120/2/90?????
but overall is a good fuck
but 130/1/45 + 30 ct81 + 3 cd (1 use 2 throw)
rtf, if i hv too much $ n dunno where to spend, then mayb

btw, still a thanks to bro heng
pls to all bros here, here is just my view
n pls...... dont pm me for contact, play the hse rule, pm the threadstarter

happy bbbjying n bonking
myat

Bonk her 2nd times and she charges me 100, as mentioned she suck like no tormorrow and I can feel wet inside while I finger her. She can't take it and rock my till I cum. Before for wash up, I requested to give 10 minute massage. Overrall good bargain for 100 now

shootingstars
16-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Bonk her 2nd times and she charges me 100, as mentioned she suck like no tormorrow and I can feel wet inside while I finger her. She can't take it and rock my till I cum. Before for wash up, I requested to give 10 minute massage. Overrall good bargain for 100 now

bro,

if i'm not wrong you didn't mention what you have stated,let me recap you on what you said in your initial post.This is what you said....

I have lobang for local nursery teacher who on debt to do parttime FL, Brief desc :
race : chinese
height : 1.6
weight : approx 48-50
complexsion : fair
damage : 150
arrangement : by msg
service : can tell she no in this line, blur and just follow instx

Any bros interested can msg me

Please can you clarify on her nationality and occupation issue.I won't zap you cuz you pass me the contact but i wonder whether you do have an interest in her earning.Let the bros here decide for themselves whether you are trusthworthy.I noticed that your rep is going south.:)

alwaysandy
16-09-2006, 06:14 PM
Wow...lucky shooting star all n brothers start to clarify, or i also may fall for it.
frankly speaking if is screwing malaysian gal, is no difference from doing the health centre ones. by the way, i have stop going HC as i think it is not worth the money....they are readily available n expensive somemore, rather spend more on PRC. Thanks bros....

no offence just wat my views...:)