PDA

View Full Version : Phone App Scan with Various FL

iceiceice
03-02-2016, 03:23 PM
Hi Bros,

just wanna discuss with guys who are more experience with using app to scan for FL in a city area. please don't ask why i never try then write something about it. answer is i am really afraid its either a scam or a bloody "hug goat head sell dog meat". anyway, my story goes.

was waiting for a friend in a cafe and decide to scan the surrounding to see what interesting things there may have and wala! a lot of pretty and model size pictures came up. see their profile and add them. sibei chio i would say, some are Japanese Mixed, Thailand, Laos, Japan-pino mix. however, base on what i see on their picture profile. it like photo snap from the web. as you guys know, there has been a lot of cons trying to get fellows chongster to pay first then service but in the end run away.

However, i decided to ask for selfie first. their reply was i can go up and take a look. if not the real thing can just go. Price range from SG$250 - 500 in a 4 - 5 star hotel. Tempted to try but really hope to hear some experiences.

open to all discussion

Thanks

clapton
03-02-2016, 03:33 PM
It's all depends on ur luck so since can go up to see why not.

Those scam is usually too good to be true deals.

Urs like S$250 ~ 500 per shot is reason although a bit on the high side.

Also just wondering where u do the search, haha

I do scan everyday in city area don't seem to have seen such high end thing, all Viet, PRC or maybe Indo.

And ya, which app?

iceiceice
03-02-2016, 03:45 PM
Honestly, bro this app common de la, associated with what Mainland China are popular in using. maybe i was siting in the very very hot spot ground but honestly with a lady offering me with the guts to see for myself then decide, i had to say she is in business.

anyway... just wanna hear and understand more from those who had such experience to share. their price is ex so i kinda hesitated, me working class not those drive sports car de hahaha

It's all depends on ur luck so since can go up to see why not.

Those scam is usually too good to be true deals.

Urs like S$250 ~ 500 per shot is reason although a bit on the high side.

Also just wondering where u do the search, haha

I do scan everyday in city area don't seem to have seen such high end thing, all Viet, PRC or maybe Indo.

And ya, which app?

CaiShenDao
03-02-2016, 03:58 PM
CaiShenDao also not sure where TS wanted to scan for FL?

Huat ah!

clapton
03-02-2016, 04:59 PM
Honestly, bro this app common de la, associated with what Mainland China are popular in using. maybe i was siting in the very very hot spot ground but honestly with a lady offering me with the guts to see for myself then decide, i had to say she is in business.

anyway... just wanna hear and understand more from those who had such experience to share. their price is ex so i kinda hesitated, me working class not those drive sports car de hahaha

Oh, so I know which already. I also using the same to scan daily but not so good as you lar.

Possible to share the location and café shop you were?

For me, I have met a lot FLs in WeChat and into action later. Got real and fake, good and bad. I've seen scams, met real gems etc. So really hard to predict what u will encounter. That's why ask you just proceed with care and you will find out.

Just open your eye big big, use your big head to lead ur small head, then you won't get lost.

CaiShenDa0
03-02-2016, 05:22 PM
CaiShenDa0 also not sure where TS wanted to scan for FL?

Huat Ah!!

conquer
04-02-2016, 01:58 AM
I once scanned the surrounding by using wechat in City Hall, got to know a hoe claimed to be a Japanese. Very chio but asked for damage 500. I ain't no carrot head, of course.

After few months, I checked her wechat... apparently she is a minah. :(

freedom1984
04-02-2016, 02:24 AM
Alot funny n epic scam now a days. .

reanimation1987
04-02-2016, 07:44 AM
on a side note, is there any way to change to a mock location in wechat? fake gps app doesnt work on wechat