PDA

View Full Version : Unleashing the Female Orgasm

Alclyt
30-01-2016, 12:59 AM
I am sure many of us have heard of this phrase “the seven year itch”. Indeed, I can testify to that and to make matters worse, I married the most boring man I could possibly have come across. The term “boring” encompass the activities we (hardly) do together, the (limited) hobbies he has and lastly the bedroom acts.
For seven entire years of marriage, our sex routine essentially comprise a two minute foreplay which includes the removal of clothing, followed by five to ten minutes of doggie style humping (of which every second seemed like years to me because I was simply waiting for him to let off). The entire act lasted at most 15 mins. To make matters worse, we had it about once every 3-4 months. Ironically however, I did not even feel the need for sex with my husband at all in most of these seven years simply because firstly, I was finding my husband less and less attractive and secondly, the pure thought of simply bending down to become just a hole for a stick to insert into was revolting.

On some nights in a week whilst my husband is fast asleep, I would secretly pull out my laptop (screen facing away from him), go to Google search and type “erotic sex videos” ….As I watched, I would often find myself rubbing my thighs systematically against the bolster and feeling somewhat aroused by those gyrations.

To be continued....

Latte
30-01-2016, 02:36 AM
Support. Please continue

doctrine
30-01-2016, 07:57 AM
Nice. Hope you will continue.

Off topic: This kinda reminds me of my other thread. Exactly one of the reasons why i do not wanna get married.

SPECTRE7000
30-01-2016, 08:11 AM

_____:eek:

anotherBull

s
h
i
t
t
i
n
g

on a weekend,

____YAWN....:D

!

SPECTRE7000
30-01-2016, 08:14 AM
!

Just like Wechat scam,

Cuntstrucks,

believe this is written by a pussy????

_____:eek:$^*^*^

SPECTRE7000
30-01-2016, 08:33 AM
!

Go read nearby thread by

GENEVIEVEBABY

to know what i mean_____:p.

7year Itch ---> use Sandpaper..____:D. SURE CURE.

!

Sn0wW
30-01-2016, 08:48 AM
Find a man to fuck lor, be it one off or going to be regular with him. Lol

SPECTRE7000
30-01-2016, 08:53 AM
Support. Please continue

!

You joined 2013,

so Gullible to believe a Prick who just joined_____:D.

!

bigmannow
30-01-2016, 11:27 AM
camping here ..........

NCMP
30-01-2016, 12:24 PM
Pitch tent here.

VietnamAirline
30-01-2016, 12:59 PM
Pitch my tent here.

Alclyt
30-01-2016, 03:12 PM
Hello,

Indeed very nice to know that people are actually reading my story... Whether its supporters or naysayers...

Of course it's pretty strange for a girl to be here... Well a pretty decent and respectful girl actually ( haha). I am from an all girls school all the way to Sec school and went to one of the top colleges. Finished my first degree and pretty bored since work is manageable so doing my Masters now...

And for more of how I actually ended up in this forum... It will be revealed in due course..

Meanwhile enjoy your Saturday guys! Fill u more tonight :))

Mwacks !

Love ,
Xxxxx

VietnamAirliner
30-01-2016, 04:55 PM
Pitch my tent here

NMCP
30-01-2016, 05:04 PM
Pitch tent here

Alclyt
30-01-2016, 10:30 PM
continued from above...

I own a F&B shop in the CBD district and occasionally, I stand in as a cashier during lunchtime. It was in early June when I served this particular man that somehow left quite an impression on me. To begin with, he was very casually dressed in the heart of the Central Business District ; simple polo short with bermudas when the rest of the customers were all in long sleeved shirts plus pants or even suits. So the first thing that got me thinking was what would this man be doing here at this hour dressed like this?

I remember him making me laugh quite a bit whilst serving him. Thinking back, I wonder if it was just himself or he was trying to strike something with me? In any case, I was quite tickled by his mannerisms/jokes/comments… But what I remember most was his height and legs…particular the lower half between the knee and the ankle. Well defined calves plus nice slim ankles.

I was a keen swimmer in all of my school days and perhaps because of this, I am always drawn to tall lean men. There are two things about men that I find particularly sexy; one would be the “V”shaped section between the lower abdomen and the upper most part of the thigh (deep “V” are like a major turn-on for me) and two, well developed lean calves + slim ankles. If I can find a easier way to let you imagine; it’s the body of the free stylists (swimming stroke).

And the casual stranger fit this build almost to the T. I remember his back was turned against my cashier counter as he sat to have his meal and occasionally I looked up and stole several glances at his body…wondering what lay beneath that red/blue polo shirt.

Maybe it was just me but I thought there was just that little bit of chemistry between us. However, he left my shop that afternoon without a goodbye. And I thought that was it…

MattJB
30-01-2016, 11:16 PM
Wow, life story of a master student.
Subscribed!

Intelligence is sexy ;)

NMCP
31-01-2016, 01:31 AM
Pitch tent here

CapitolMall
31-01-2016, 01:48 AM
Please continue TS :)

darren69
31-01-2016, 03:26 PM
Waiting for next instalment.

Alclyt
01-02-2016, 12:32 AM
Rendition 3...

And then exactly one week later, I received a call and guess who? Mr Broad Shoulders (BS) actually got my hand phone number from my staff and called me. The conversation was actually very proper. He was actually looking to invest in a Japanese restaurant himself and wanted to get a little bit more info about the F&B industry since we had hit it off quite well the other afternoon.

We arranged for a dinner at the " target takeover" restaurant the very next evening. I wore a blue/white fitted cotton spandex dress with black heels and he turned up in a denim looking shirt with grey corduroy pants. I must say I suddenly felt quite shy the moment our eyes met again for the second time as he approached me. I could almost see him checking out the outlines of my breasts, waist and butt through the rather tight fitted dress that I wore. In that split second, I felt this sudden coyness just like when u suddenly see your crush looking at you at the very same time you glanced at him.

He had one of the widest and friendliest smile I had ever seen and immediately it gave me this sense of comfort and genuineness about him. He is not the typical suave, well-heeled banker as many may imagine by now... Instead he had this goofy, boyish charm mixed with a killer stare that somehow seemed a little different to me. As you see, I come from a pretty well-known all girls school and thereafter quite a good college and I have certainly met my fair share of "atas", "wanna-be" and "show -off" men along the way. But he was none of those. Instead, BS had this bad boy kick-ass Beng-ness about him that just drew me to him like a bee to honey.

As he led me to the reserved table, he gently put his hand on my back as he motioned me to my seat and for that 1 second or two, I could literally feel his fingers against my back. It was a queasy nice feeling. And as I leaned forward to take a seat, my body inched about few centimeters closer to him and I could smell his perfume almost at my nose. Subtlety, I moved just a few inches more forward and took a deeper breath in. Davidoff Coolwater....Omg ! How the hell did He know that this smell literally makes me weak in my knees????!!!? I must qualify that Smell is second on my turn-on lists after visuals. I realised sometime in my early twenties that certain smells just make me curl up like a little kitten once it comes close to me... and Davidoff Coolwater is one of them. the perfume mixed with some manly perspiration is like a major erotic turn-on for me.

It was a Japanese restaurant and we each ordered a bowl chirashi plus drinks. Truth be told, I am a tee-totaller and CANNOT DRINK FOR NUTS. On the other hand, I learned that Mr BS can drink like towers and towers before becoming drunk. Not to embarrass myself, I ordered a pint of beer as well.

Rickey
01-02-2016, 04:03 AM
...looks like it is another romantic, sensual & well written in english story wif a very fierce sounding erotic title coming from yet another female writer who is a Masters' student....Enjoying the read so far ! :)...plzzz continue, sis..

Alclyt
01-02-2016, 07:43 AM
Rickey: Thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully when u guys have fully absorbed the entire story you guys have a better idea on what makes a girl tick - emotionally and then physically. Along the way I hope I can teach u enough tricks and drop enough hints to make you drive your gals wild and ride like bad girls too :)

Let me know if there are other things that u guys are dying to know from a girls' perspective of course :)

Mwacks,
XXXxxx

arsenal168
01-02-2016, 07:53 AM
[QUOTE
And then exactly one week later, I received a call and guess who? Mr Broad Shoulders (BS) actually got my hand phone number from my staff and called me....[/QUOTE]

Your staff just casually gave away your hand phone # to a stranger without checking with u? Seriously? Looks like you need to train them properly😬

Johnbass
01-02-2016, 08:03 AM
Going to buy Davidoff Coolwater later...
:D

http://www.mychemist.com.au/images/productimages/48128/original_CW.jpg

unsung80
01-02-2016, 08:10 AM
Nice write up sis

makeITbark
01-02-2016, 08:51 AM
Going to buy Davidoff Coolwater later...

http://www.mychemist.com.au/images/productimages/48128/original_CW.jpg

We all know your backside is too hot after gangbang session by Indians/Banglas/ISIS ....
No need announce to everybody ...

WUJI to reply me boh? or scared of me as usual?

MattJB
01-02-2016, 12:29 PM
Rickey: Thanks for the encouragement. Hopefully when u guys have fully absorbed the entire story you guys have a better idea on what makes a girl tick - emotionally and then physically. Along the way I hope I can teach u enough tricks and drop enough hints to make you drive your gals wild and ride like bad girls too :)

Let me know if there are other things that u guys are dying to know from a girls' perspective of course :)

Mwacks,
XXXxxx

Keep sharing yr story.
It was well wtitten, very detail.

May i suggest that u highlight/bold the things that turn u on.:D.

Hsppy new year sis.

Monkey2016
01-02-2016, 12:46 PM
Nice story pls continue.

QuantasAirways
01-02-2016, 01:05 PM
Pitch tent here.

QantasAirway
01-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Pitch tent here

QuantasAirway
01-02-2016, 08:55 PM
pitching tent here

Rickey
01-02-2016, 10:44 PM

Mwacks,
XXXxxx
You're most welcome, sis :)...any good story writer who can give us endless hours of reading pleasure esp if they are a sis is worthy of support !...T.Q. for wanting to teach us tricks to drive our gals wild ! :p...we are waiting eagerly to learn !

Alclyt
01-02-2016, 11:42 PM
Rendition 4...

As the dinner progressed, I found myself more and more intrigued by this straight-talking "Beng-like" dude who made me laugh like half of every sentence he said. We were like from two completely different worlds and I was mesmerised by this extremely smart man who could spew Hokkien as well as his English. We were as bipolar as can be - one is a goody-two-shoes from a rather middle class family and literally grew up with a silver spoon while the other is a closet Beng who literally worked his way up from the streets and finally to a degree. I went to a disco for the first time at 17 years of age while he was already a frequent Sparks goer at the age of 16. That's the extent of our difference. However, as I listened to him share his life experiences, how he went through life with only one parent but made such good of himself, I could not help but slowly find myself impressed with someone of such a fine character. By this time, we had already drunk quite a fair bit ; I had already finished 1.5 pints and him, 6 pints.

Next, I remember we started discussing about smartphones and cloud sharing applications. He was using a Samsung and me an IPhone. He then admitted that he was really not a techie kind of guy and never even used Dropbox before ! " Wha, which planet did this guy come from man?" I thought to myself. Anyway, at the next moment, I already I got up, walked over to his side, placed my head on the right side of his head, stretched out my arms from the sides of his heads and began pressing the button keys of his phone with his two eyes still glued to the phone.

His face was just about 3 cm beside mine and I realised that I was quietly breathing him. Slowly , I found myself taking slightly longer and deeper breaths, as if to draw him closer to me. There was his perfume mixed with slight alcohol which I found incredibly sexy. As his fingers busily toggled between the apps, I stole a quick 1/4 second glance at his eyes. He has those almond shaped eyes with perfectly lined double eyelids on a slightly tanned complexion. By then, I could definitely sense some attraction for this man... my blood vessels were dilating and my heart was certainly pumping faster...I could feel my chest turn more towards him, hips move almost right next to his arms, just missing his arms by a mere 1-2 inches... even my body was softening up... As if getting ready...

Rickey
02-02-2016, 09:03 AM
Rendition 4...
His face was just about 3 cm beside mine and I realised that I was quietly breathing him. Slowly , I found myself taking slightly longer and deeper breaths, as if to draw him closer to me. There was his perfume mixed with slight alcohol which I found incredibly sexy. As his fingers busily toggled between the apps, I stole a quick 1/4 second glance at his eyes. He has those almond shaped eyes with perfectly lined double eyelids on a slightly tanned complexion. By then, I could definitely sense some attraction for this man... my blood vessels were dilating and my heart was certainly pumping faster...I could feel my chest turn more towards him, hips move almost right next to his arms, just missing his arms by a mere 1-2 inches... even my body was softening up... As if getting ready...
So sensual writing !...keep your renditions coming dear sis ! ;)

MattJB
02-02-2016, 04:25 PM
Support!
Upped 5 points.
Keep it cumming.

jasontan28
02-02-2016, 11:28 PM
very sensual story. keep it up sis

Alclyt
05-02-2016, 12:21 AM
Rendition 5

All of a sudden, a pang of guilt hit me and I quickly pulled myself away from this awkward position. I hurriedly went back to my seat looking a little flushed and feeling somewhat embarrassed. I wondered if he felt the same or was it just me who was feeling something for him?

We finished the rest of dinner but something in me told me that some sexual chemistry was just brewing inside us both. Well as for me, he was certainly pressing all the right buttons " to turn me on"... I was actually beginning to feel pretty aroused by his presence, his smell, his look, his build... I was beginning to imagine how the body inside looks beneath that shirt of his.

I was supposed to see a friend off at the airport off after dinner and he had promised to send me to T3 after dinner. So we headed to the 6th floor of the car park where his car was parked. As we entered the lift, he suddenly turned towards me, used his right hand to stroke my hair that was just covering the side of my face and planted his warm moist lips onto mine. I responded almost instantaneously; opening my lips to receive him with like bursting anticipation. The exchanges between us were fast and furious: one minute he was like a serpent hissing his tongue right into mine and the next he was engulfing my entire lips into his mouth. Who was to know that this skill of his can work well at other areas too , and not just the lips on my face...I completely melted into this man's arms and charm. He was in total control and I was more than happy to let him take control of my entire body. Amidst all the heavy petting and kissing, I could feel the male hardness brushing against my pelvic area and I couldn't help but to lean slightly more forward to just relish in that growing hardness...and .... The lift door had to open.

We stopped in our tracks , both somewhat coy but also secretly wishing it could have progressed a lot further. We got into the car and moved off.
I remember the awkward silence that followed... It lasted for a good 10-15mins of our drive from Central to the airport. He looked straight at the road while I pretended to be concentrating on the roads outside. Both both our hearts and minds were probably on the same thought :)

We were along the ECP and somewhere along the Bayshore exit when he suddenly said, " can u take of your panties for me?"

FreddyCart
05-02-2016, 03:28 AM
Nice support from me also :D

Jason357
05-02-2016, 06:12 AM
Putting my flag here in support of TS. Please continue

curious11
10-02-2016, 04:00 PM
Nice update!

Rickey
11-02-2016, 08:01 AM
So sensual writing !...keep your renditions coming dear sis ! ;)
So long liao, no update frm TS :(...Seems like she is unable to continue wif her sexciting renditions...sigh

pussywillo
11-02-2016, 04:03 PM
Wow, more pls....
Nice read..

fanatic07
11-02-2016, 10:13 PM
Camping for more!

masterwizard
11-02-2016, 11:14 PM
Intriguing! Keep them coming!

Steventan
13-02-2016, 12:30 PM
Sensually sextisfying, dear TS; please continue...

diputs1269
15-02-2016, 12:40 AM
Nice build up story, camping here for more.

IcyGuy81
15-02-2016, 01:02 AM
nice story, camping!

diputs1269
17-02-2016, 08:44 AM
So long liao, no update frm TS :(...Seems like she is unable to continue wif her sexciting renditions...sigh

I am also waiting for updates.

cosyguy
08-03-2016, 02:05 AM
damm exciting, pls continue...........

NgouQueThao
08-03-2016, 04:56 AM
The female orgasm is highly over-rated. Have not experienced yet n some are fake.

assrammer
08-03-2016, 08:14 AM
http://www.xvideos.com/video4984751/female_orgasm_mastery

just for sharing

Rickey
08-03-2016, 09:43 PM
Sigh..missed TS & her sexciting story in tis thread of hers :(...like so many others b4 her, it is very difficult for them to continue their stories to the very end even wif much support & encouragement from loyal fans like us :p

25-01-2021, 12:28 PM
Rendition 5

All of a sudden, a pang of guilt hit me and I quickly pulled myself away from this awkward position. I hurriedly went back to my seat looking a little flushed and feeling somewhat embarrassed. I wondered if he felt the same or was it just me who was feeling something for him?

We finished the rest of dinner but something in me told me that some sexual chemistry was just brewing inside us both. Well as for me, he was certainly pressing all the right buttons " to turn me on"... I was actually beginning to feel pretty aroused by his presence, his smell, his look, his build... I was beginning to imagine how the body inside looks beneath that shirt of his.

I was supposed to see a friend off at the airport off after dinner and he had promised to send me to T3 after dinner. So we headed to the 6th floor of the car park where his car was parked. As we entered the lift, he suddenly turned towards me, used his right hand to stroke my hair that was just covering the side of my face and planted his warm moist lips onto mine. I responded almost instantaneously; opening my lips to receive him with like bursting anticipation. The exchanges between us were fast and furious: one minute he was like a serpent hissing his tongue right into mine and the next he was engulfing my entire lips into his mouth. Who was to know that this skill of his can work well at other areas too , and not just the lips on my face...I completely melted into this man's arms and charm. He was in total control and I was more than happy to let him take control of my entire body. Amidst all the heavy petting and kissing, I could feel the male hardness brushing against my pelvic area and I couldn't help but to lean slightly more forward to just relish in that growing hardness...and .... The lift door had to open.

We stopped in our tracks , both somewhat coy but also secretly wishing it could have progressed a lot further. We got into the car and moved off.
I remember the awkward silence that followed... It lasted for a good 10-15mins of our drive from Central to the airport. He looked straight at the road while I pretended to be concentrating on the roads outside. Both both our hearts and minds were probably on the same thought :)

We were along the ECP and somewhere along the Bayshore exit when he suddenly said, " can u take of your panties for me?"

any continuation?