PDA

View Full Version : MMF/MMMF or perhaps will be GB

darkangel83
30-01-2016, 12:22 AM
Just set up this thread to gauge the interest of fellow brothers here.
Get to know this lady, around 23yrs old that is super horny and get the feeling that she is willing to do the above... for short term only. I am not promising anything, will press her further to see her reaction. If really open up for GB, then huat ar. Bros here could pm me to register interest, but as mentioned, she might or might not take up the offer.
By the way, I am not earning any money from this, only perhaps that I could make her my sex slave for 1-2 days should I be able to help her. ;) thanks!

darkangel83
30-01-2016, 09:43 AM
thanks for all the interest bros!
let me discuss with her today, will either update here or pm back to everyone of you. thank you!

Anonyabc
30-01-2016, 09:50 AM
Just keep us updated ;)

Apollo
30-01-2016, 10:15 AM
ts any her pic? no need face one :p

daretolovin
30-01-2016, 12:01 PM
Hi, I'm interested. Can share more info?

darkangel83
30-01-2016, 07:21 PM
Sorry guys, both of us are busy and unable to meet up today. Will try to update again on Monday. Thanks.

darkangel83
02-02-2016, 09:44 AM
Apologize for the late update. Received lots of pm by bros here.

It is good that I have yet to reply any bros, thinking to arrange everything swee swee first. However this backfire and I burnt a few hundred dollars. Helped with the suite room booking and ended up the lady "disappeared" and did not even answer my call. I will not name and shame her or release her photo, but to take this as an experience when helping out.

Also it is good that I did not promised anything to bros here, or collect deposit for the room, else I would be called scammer. The next time, I will confirm everything before posting here. Thank you for your time and interest.

jason_
02-02-2016, 12:55 PM

It is good that I have yet to reply any bros, thinking to arrange everything swee swee first. However this backfire and I burnt a few hundred dollars. Helped with the suite room booking and ended up the lady "disappeared" and did not even answer my call. I will not name and shame her or release her photo, but to take this as an experience when helping out.

Also it is good that I did not promised anything to bros here, or collect deposit for the room, else I would be called scammer. The next time, I will confirm everything before posting here. Thank you for your time and interest.

there are credible bros who can host (like exbro or exbros), no need book hotel room.

Anonyabc
02-02-2016, 05:02 PM

We learn something new everyday, and yes money lost but at least money can earn back.